Walker & Drake Reviews

Walker & Drake 5 star review on 22nd August 2021
Ian Thompson
Walker & Drake 5 star review on 22nd August 2021
Ian Thompson
Our Goldendoodle age 2.5 and Collie poo puppy love this food and wolf it up in one sitting. Changed overnight to this food with no issues which I've never done before from kibble and wet food. They poo more but its solid and less smelly. Our Goldendoodle is a real foodie and used to get bored quickly being served the same food every day, with Walker and Drake so far no problems, we are on a third 10kg pack. Excellent customer service. Happy dogs and happy owners. Thank you
Recently put my 10 week old pup and 3 year old springer onto this food after a lot of research and senator I’ve tummy’s. My pup had her first solid poop which we were thrilled about and she seems to really enjoy dinner time now. Our 3 year old springer was very fussy and didn’t ever finish a meal prior to this food, we were so happy to see his bowl licked clean! They both have sensitive skin and after 4 days of fully transitioning my pups flakey skin is much better! Only thing I would like to mention is, both of them are gagging/coughing couple hours after food? I’m hoping i don’t have to change cause they both really enjoy meal times now!
The food stinks and my dog doesn't! We're 5 days into fully converting to Walker and Drake. From the second the parcel arrived my whippet was sniffing through the box desperate to get in, and as soon as the food was offered, he and my Maltese terrier got stuck straight in. It has a strong smell of ocean fish, unlike the nothing smell of the kibble he was on before. My whippet has hunger issues caused by epilepsy medication and, whilst he will always have a strong appetite, he has spent less time this week begging for more food. Best of all the horrific wind that he had developed from the last food we tried seems to have cleared up - making him much nicer to live with! Some of the pellets are a bit large for my Maltese but very easy for me to break smaller, so no issue there. So far, I am a very happy customer!
My westie has been going to vets and cost me £1500 in tests and tablets. Two vets later no one could tell me how to cure his itch. My friend said her dog had also gone off our usual brand and to give cold pressed a go before doing raw. Alfie’s 95% better like they say you are what you eat.
I have a 2 year old shih Tzu and I have struggled daily trying to get her to eat. She is offered steak, chicken etc. I also hand feed her. I often feed her extra treats to ensure she has something. I have tried endless dog food both set and dry but no luck until today. I have received 3 sample packs today and thought I will try her as usual. She normally takes and drops on the floor and walks off but to my surprise she took all 3 and dropped but then pick back up the Ocean Fish then looked at me for more. To my delight she has almost eat the whole sample pack of the Ocean Fish, does not like the duck and not keen on the chicken either. I will purchase a small bag to see how she goes but fingers crossed😁
That's great J, let us know how you get on.
Excellent service! I've ordered from the website three times and each time my order has been delivered within 2 days. My dog seems happy as his bowl is always empty...and his stools have also improved! I'm really pleased with Walker and Drake and will definitely be looking to buy again when I run out!
I have a Shih Tzu and a rescue Bischon Frise who I have struggled to find a food to suit her.. finally now I have thanks to Walker and Drake she now doesn't pant and her stomach doesn't swell up after her meals, I have to divide her meals into four a day but I'm hoping I can over time reduce this to three. She is a very happy girl who is interested in things and is actually meeting and greeting other dogs and being less scared of people. Her tummy seems fuller for longer and both my dogs are very happy with the food and treats.. Thank you guys for coming up with the idea of this food. Thanks to from Kimball and Rosa
My new puppy Luna was on puppy food that really wasn’t giving her the nutrients she required, leaving her hungry after she ate and up through the night. I switched to Walker and Drake and I can honestly say she’s a completely different puppy! She takes her time to eat, rather than rushing her meal, she got a lot more energy and sleeps much better. We have managed to train her to do a lot of new “tricks and commands” with the Walker and Drake treats! She loves them!! I would highly recommend for any puppy or dog!
My husky pup loves all 3 flavours. It has improved the consistency of his poos, now more solid. Will be continuing to use in future.
Our miniature Dachsund suffered from an upset tummy on kibble so after a bit of research we switched him to Walker and Drake and haven’t looked back since. He wolfs down the food, poos are solid. I would definitely recommend!
I have a girl with a very delicate tummy and a fussy eater, sadly old foods she gets on with id being discontinued and in my search found Walker & drake. Richard took lots of time helping and we got some samples.. we are using it as treats till we get closer to the end of the old food and she really really likes it. Time will tell when we start to transition to this as her only food if her belly can hold it ok.. other girl loves it and I don’t think she will be an issue.. have to work out if buying even the small bag and using as a treat is cost effective currently but see how we go. Can’t say my thanks enough for Richards help (whether we can use it fully for our girl or not.. this company and food is amazing, so just hoping long term it suits our girl.)
Tried the new dog treats and they are the best ones I have bought for my dog in quite a few years. He wasn't sure about the peanut butter and blueberry at first smell but loves all 3 flavours. Will be buying more!
My dog is loving this food, we are at the end of week 2 transitioning over and so far so good. We started with duck flavour, and will give the fish a try too when I order next time. No sickness and poos are fine 👍🏻
You tend not to find customer service from businesses outstanding these days.... much to my frustration, it's not just about the product, but the customer satisfaction (we're the humans ordering it, the dog just eats it). I have to say I was truly impressed with Walker & Drakes ability to answer lots of questions (I did have a lot....!), quick turn around time, easy and friendly to chat to. The delivery was super quick with updates. Very pleased I came across this company, great to deal with and on another good note.....our dogs love it.
Found Walker & Drake dog food as recommended by a friend. Initially bought the sample pack which went down a treat with both of my dogs (aged 8yrs and 2yrs). Went onto order the 2kg multi pack - all flavours were very much enjoyed and prompt delivery. My working cocker spaniel can be a bit fussy and tends to have a delicate stomach but he wolves this food down as quickly as our non fussy Labrador. 5 months on and both dogs are thriving on W&D cold pressed, we often get stopped on walks with people commenting on their glossy coats. Really happy that we’ve found a good quality food that suits both dogs.
Got the Sample pack and Spike was doing backflips! This will be the one we use from now on as this is the best around.
Ever since he was a puppy we’ve really struggled to get the right food for my Cockapoo Wilson. He has a bit of a sensitive tummy (I think he actually has allergies/intolerances) and recurring anal gland issues. In the search to find him a food that deals with these problems we’ve been through at least 7 different brands. We’ve only been on Walker & Drake for a few days, but I’m already seeing big improvements. 1.) Wilson loves it, which is brilliant because he can be picky with his food 2.) the biting at his bum and scooting on the floor has stopped 3.) his poos are SO much firmer. We trialled the tester pack first (which I think is a fab idea), and he actually liked all of the flavours- but we settled on a pack of the chicken flavour to start with. As I said it’s still early days but so far I’m really pleased with everything. I hope the positive results continue!
Our 16 week old working cocker spaniel was suffering with a sensitive tummy, tried him on the trial packs, he loved them and ever since we’ve fed him the duck variety he’s been so much better! He loves the flavours too! (Also great as treats as they’re easy to break into smaller pieces) Just ordered some more Duck alongside the Ocean Fish! Big Thumbs up
wow, wow, wow. we have two dogs. my lovely black cavapoodle Elvis and my cuddly blond cockerpoodle Waffle. The free samples we received went down a real treat and so have just ordered two 10kg bags. Going to keep Waffle on the fish recipe and see if it helps with his skin allergy. Will update in a couple of months. The owner and staff were so helpful when I contacted them..... so great to support a British family firm in these times.
Picked up our FREE sample and first bag of food today for our 16wk old WCS Cooper. Fantastic friendly help over the weekend through social media, and great service at your warehouse today. I can see how you achieved all the fab reviews I've read online. Pup was super excited when he smelt the samples and tried each one with enthusiasm. I'm looking forward to transitioning him over completely. PLUS supporting a local business. THANKS
Walker & Drake is rated 4.35 based on 169 reviews