Walker & Drake Reviews

Michelle McQueen
Peter Morrell
Loretta Bartlett
Nicki Farrell
I have a Shih Tzu and a rescue Bischon Frise who I have struggled to find a food to suit her.. finally now I have thanks to Walker and Drake she now doesn't pant and her stomach doesn't swell up after her meals, I have to divide her meals into four a day but I'm hoping I can over time reduce this to three. She is a very happy girl who is interested in things and is actually meeting and greeting other dogs and being less scared of people. Her tummy seems fuller for longer and both my dogs are very happy with the food and treats.. Thank you guys for coming up with the idea of this food. Thanks to from Kimball and Rosa
My new puppy Luna was on puppy food that really wasn’t giving her the nutrients she required, leaving her hungry after she ate and up through the night. I switched to Walker and Drake and I can honestly say she’s a completely different puppy! She takes her time to eat, rather than rushing her meal, she got a lot more energy and sleeps much better. We have managed to train her to do a lot of new “tricks and commands” with the Walker and Drake treats! She loves them!! I would highly recommend for any puppy or dog!
My husky pup loves all 3 flavours. It has improved the consistency of his poos, now more solid. Will be continuing to use in future.
Our miniature Dachsund suffered from an upset tummy on kibble so after a bit of research we switched him to Walker and Drake and haven’t looked back since. He wolfs down the food, poos are solid. I would definitely recommend!
I have a girl with a very delicate tummy and a fussy eater, sadly old foods she gets on with id being discontinued and in my search found Walker & drake. Richard took lots of time helping and we got some samples.. we are using it as treats till we get closer to the end of the old food and she really really likes it. Time will tell when we start to transition to this as her only food if her belly can hold it ok.. other girl loves it and I don’t think she will be an issue.. have to work out if buying even the small bag and using as a treat is cost effective currently but see how we go. Can’t say my thanks enough for Richards help (whether we can use it fully for our girl or not.. this company and food is amazing, so just hoping long term it suits our girl.)
Tried the new dog treats and they are the best ones I have bought for my dog in quite a few years. He wasn't sure about the peanut butter and blueberry at first smell but loves all 3 flavours. Will be buying more!
My dog is loving this food, we are at the end of week 2 transitioning over and so far so good. We started with duck flavour, and will give the fish a try too when I order next time. No sickness and poos are fine 👍🏻
You tend not to find customer service from businesses outstanding these days.... much to my frustration, it's not just about the product, but the customer satisfaction (we're the humans ordering it, the dog just eats it). I have to say I was truly impressed with Walker & Drakes ability to answer lots of questions (I did have a lot....!), quick turn around time, easy and friendly to chat to. The delivery was super quick with updates. Very pleased I came across this company, great to deal with and on another good note.....our dogs love it.
Found Walker & Drake dog food as recommended by a friend. Initially bought the sample pack which went down a treat with both of my dogs (aged 8yrs and 2yrs). Went onto order the 2kg multi pack - all flavours were very much enjoyed and prompt delivery. My working cocker spaniel can be a bit fussy and tends to have a delicate stomach but he wolves this food down as quickly as our non fussy Labrador. 5 months on and both dogs are thriving on W&D cold pressed, we often get stopped on walks with people commenting on their glossy coats. Really happy that we’ve found a good quality food that suits both dogs.
Got the Sample pack and Spike was doing backflips! This will be the one we use from now on as this is the best around.
Ever since he was a puppy we’ve really struggled to get the right food for my Cockapoo Wilson. He has a bit of a sensitive tummy (I think he actually has allergies/intolerances) and recurring anal gland issues. In the search to find him a food that deals with these problems we’ve been through at least 7 different brands. We’ve only been on Walker & Drake for a few days, but I’m already seeing big improvements. 1.) Wilson loves it, which is brilliant because he can be picky with his food 2.) the biting at his bum and scooting on the floor has stopped 3.) his poos are SO much firmer. We trialled the tester pack first (which I think is a fab idea), and he actually liked all of the flavours- but we settled on a pack of the chicken flavour to start with. As I said it’s still early days but so far I’m really pleased with everything. I hope the positive results continue!
Our 16 week old working cocker spaniel was suffering with a sensitive tummy, tried him on the trial packs, he loved them and ever since we’ve fed him the duck variety he’s been so much better! He loves the flavours too! (Also great as treats as they’re easy to break into smaller pieces) Just ordered some more Duck alongside the Ocean Fish! Big Thumbs up
wow, wow, wow. we have two dogs. my lovely black cavapoodle Elvis and my cuddly blond cockerpoodle Waffle. The free samples we received went down a real treat and so have just ordered two 10kg bags. Going to keep Waffle on the fish recipe and see if it helps with his skin allergy. Will update in a couple of months. The owner and staff were so helpful when I contacted them..... so great to support a British family firm in these times.
Picked up our FREE sample and first bag of food today for our 16wk old WCS Cooper. Fantastic friendly help over the weekend through social media, and great service at your warehouse today. I can see how you achieved all the fab reviews I've read online. Pup was super excited when he smelt the samples and tried each one with enthusiasm. I'm looking forward to transitioning him over completely. PLUS supporting a local business. THANKS
Fantastic, my 3 loved them
Very good informed service Dog is loving the new food.
My Younger Dog Actually Liked It And She Is Super Fussy On What Food She Has. Thanks Will Get Some More.
Walker & Drake 5 star review on 15th November 2020
Thanks for the photo Diana, love it!
Our 5 beagles loved it!
Although the food looks great and well packaged my bulldog won’t touch it I’m afraid
Fabulous food Maisy is more than happy with it. Her sensitive tummy is happy too! Thank you 😊
Walker & Drake is rated 4.35 based on 161 reviews