Walker & Drake Reviews

Michelle McQueen
Peter Morrell
Loretta Bartlett
Nicki Farrell
Bought 2 small bags (chicken and duck) for our two dogs. One terrier and one sighthound. Both went crazy for this for the first two days, but then our sighthound got a bad belly and stopped eating. She may have a bug, but I think unfortunately this was due to the food. Our terrier loved it and his belly has been fine. I'd recommend trying and seeing what your pup thinks!
Early days just started feeding W&D came quick. Found it a little more expensive, as the previous food Olli was on, was free delivery. Food arrive on time.
Service was great etc I can’t fault that, unfortunately my very fussy chi turned her nose up at the food, even when I added water she refused to eat it. Such a shame I had high hopes she might like it.
Thank you for your feedback Alison. We know some dogs can take a while to convert to a new food, maybe your fussy chi will change their mind...
Sorry my dog doesn't like any of the flavours. He is a fussy eater won't be buying again.
I liked the convenience of your food. It was also super easy to break it to smaller pieces for my toy breed dog. Unfortunately the samples made him very very sick and we won't be ordering again.
Dogs didn't like it it looks like rabbit pellets dry and bitty in mouths .
my dog would not eat it
My dog is a fussy eater left it in her bowl turn her nose up
This a good dog food but my little furbaby just wasn't interested, she has refused several food brands, so it's a case of "it's not you, it's me"
My little dog didn’t like any of it
I love the packaging and the quality of the food. I’m disappointed with the high cost of postage which is definitely above average cost. For this reason I won’t be ordering again.
Hi Jenny, thanks for your comment. We'd like to offer free delivery on every order but the cost of using a decent next day door to door delivery service like DPD is not something we can absorb all the time. The standard DPD charge including fuel tax and VAT is more than the £5.95 we charge for smaller orders. We discussed a lot (!) where to put the cut off for free delivery as we knew that there would always be the odd customer who didn't feel a win win. Bear in mind over £39 and we pay the delivery! Many thanks
My two boxers enjoyed the food but working out the price over a month it would be close on £100 pound that's quite a sizable chunk of money
Hi Tim. Glad your dogs enjoyed the food. That's a sizable chunk of dog you have there!
Food fine but too high in fat content for my dog who has pancreatitis
Walker & Drake is rated 4.35 based on 161 reviews