Walker & Drake Reviews

Read Walker & Drake Reviews

hello@walkeranddrake.com

Unit 14 Redbrook Business Park, Wilthorpe Road,

Tell us how Walker & Drake made you happy
I ordered the samples and my dogs loved them. So I ordered a 10kg bag which made my one dog sick for over a week, and the other dog shook her head and refused to eat it, my dogs eat anything so this was unusual . l left it out for the fox and he/she refused it also. I contacted the company and they wouldn't refund as there policy is not to refund opened bags. I was concerned it was a faulty batch. There reply was it was from the same batch although I ordered fish and the samples were all of the available flavours. I had to throw it in the bin so a waste of money. There was also a message on Facebook where a customer had said her dogs wouldn't eat it also which seems to of been removed. There could of beem a problem with it which happens but a refund or exchange would of solved this problem but company did nothing only saying it is frustrating!
Dear Alison
Why do you feel it necessary to post another poor review for the same purchase but this time using your name rather than anonymous?
As I mentioned in my previous reply we can not accept opened bags into our facility and our returns details are on our FAQs.
Please enlighten me as to the removed FB post? We would only remove a post if it was rude or out of the spirit of social media.
At no point did you ask for an exchange so please do not give the impression that you did.
Found this through a website based on nutrition value sounded great . My dog ended up throwing up around 2 hours after eating It , and he has a strong stomach.
Extremely disappointed. I have 4 dogs 2 really won’t touch it one of which looks like she’s chewing a wasp and it’s not nice. The other 2 labs will of course eat anything however have developed projectile vomiting no warning just sick. I have tried to mix it to a porridge paste which turns into a gritty horrible texture that left goes hard again. I spent 120.00 for 3 10kg bags and that was discounted. It’s the most disappointing and expensive food I have ever purchased. Roll on pay day so I can replace. Sorry but I speak as I find and 4 dogs can’t be wrong. Make sure you have loads of water in hand.
Got my sample the other day Millie seemed to enjoy it it two hours later sicked it all up the next day we had to go to the vets for anti nausea jab this morning she’s still not well so I can’t recommend it at all also I tried tocancel my order with no replies
Hi Elaine
It is a shame you decided to post a review before your query had been actioned by customer services. Discussing an issue you may have with us is better for both parties first. As we have said in our email to you it is fine to return an unopened bag for a refund.
Service is excellent but I made the mistake of buying 3 large bags & it does not suit my GSD at all.
It was too expensive for me to return & in fairness I was given the option.
My dog dislikes the taste & will only eat it if mixed with fresh food.
The effects of this food alternative between diarrhea & constipation.
I have tried to persevere but have no alternative other than give it away.
So disappointing.
Hi Sarah
OMG that 1 star is killing us:(
Any chance you could rethink that and amend.....?
Sorry to hear your dog did not get on with the food.
We would have refunded you for unopened bags which could have been returned using a service like https://www.parcel2go.com/ for about £9, which is greatly less than the cost of a 10kg bag.
Poor food, excessive wind, ridiculous amount of poo and excessive thirst which according to the company is normal!! I’d avoid if your not particularly keen on being woken several times a night to let your dog out to the toilet!!
I only ordered the trial pack thankfully. My Papillon wouldn’t touch any of the flavours. The pieces are too big and to cut them they jump all over the kitchen. I gave them to my dog walker as possible treats
I’m sorry to say my whippet would not touch the food I was excited when I read the reviews , I tried my neighbours dog who is renowned to eat anything but even he spat it out so I won’t be ordering again
Haven't received my order
Good morning Janice, we are really sorry to hear your delivery hasn't arrived, we will look into this and give you a call.
Sorry my dog doesn't like any of the flavours. He is a fussy eater won't be buying again.
Oh, Patricia, you're killing us! Did you rate it one star or did the dog? Now be honest!
Hi I haven't received samples yet to make a proper review thanks.

Lesley McConville
I’m sure the dog food is fantastic BUT my dog won’t eat. I’ve tried it dry , warm ,damp. No way will she eat it. Thanks for the options but I will not be ordering anymore
Ordered over a week ago and still not been delivered! Had to go and buy alternative food for my dog. No phone numbers for company either! Not a good service for a "new company".
Hi Stephanie
I am sorry you have not recieved your order but as I explained on the emails I sent we had a postcode issue due to your Highlands address falling outside our standard DPD area, which meant I put your order on a Parcelforce 48 hour service. I will contact you to resolve this matter to your satisfaction. Thank you.
Walker & Drake is rated 4.34 based on 160 reviews