Walker & Drake Reviews

Read Walker & Drake Reviews

hello@walkeranddrake.com

Unit 14 Redbrook Business Park, Wilthorpe Road

Tell us how Walker & Drake made you happy
I love the packaging and the quality of the food.
I’m disappointed with the high cost of postage which is definitely above average cost. For this reason I won’t be ordering again.
Hi Jenny, thanks for your comment. We'd like to offer free delivery on every order but the cost of using a decent next day door to door delivery service like DPD is not something we can absorb all the time. The standard DPD charge including fuel tax and VAT is more than the £5.95 we charge for smaller orders. We discussed a lot (!) where to put the cut off for free delivery as we knew that there would always be the odd customer who didn't feel a win win. Bear in mind over £39 and we pay the delivery! Many thanks
The service is very good but unfortunately my little dog although ate the two meaty ones with gusto was sick 30 mins later as for the fishy one he just wanted to roll on it because of the smell but would not eat it.
Sorry.
Sam Cash Snr
My day gs live it!
My two boxers enjoyed the food but working out the price over a month it would be close on £100 pound that's quite a sizable chunk of money
Hi Tim. Glad your dogs enjoyed the food. That's a sizable chunk of dog you have there!
My dog is so fussy, he doesn't like wet food, dry food or raw food or this food. So it probably is good just not for my dog. Think my dogs a bloody vegan!
My dog has been diagnosed with Cushings disease so I wanted to change her diet and this food has all the right ingredients for this condition as well. I wanted to get away from the high baked kibble which is unhealthy so this food ticks all the boxes. My dog loves it.
I can't fault the food or quick delivery it just didn't suit my dogs.
So impressed with speed of delivery. Just need my puppy now to see what she thinks of the food.
My girls are just transitioning from raw to Walker and Drake, they're loving it so far! And I am loving the amazing customer service I have experienced so far, thanks all!
I have only just given her the sample food and she seems to like it. I am now waiting for the the new order to arrive. It smells really lovely
Product fine so far although just adding a small amount with original food but seems to be enjoying it, so fingers crossed and then we will be buying a bigger bag. Thank you.
We've just started transitioning to this food but so far Dolly loves it. We use all her food for training, games, scenting etc (she's a rescue and needs lots of training and mental stimulation) so the fact she seems to like it as much as treats is great. I also love the texture (you can easily snap into smaller bits) and the fact the flavours are a bit different.
looked good but fussy eater only ate a small amount,but i know it is the dog not the food.
Amazing service. My dog loved the sample box so ordered the big bags of each flavour. I have 2 huskies and wanted a dog food that is great quality and with good levels of zinc in it as one of them is zinc deficient. I have two happy dogs. Thank you. Will definitely order again and would recommend you. Ordered the afternoon before and arrived the next day. Fantastic.
My 3 westie love this food
Great quick delivery.
Unfortunately my puppy wont eat it (he's extremely fussy) my mums dog loves it tho!
We have 3 dogs & they all love it. Perfect when used as training treats as well as for their meals.
Received the sample pack in a timely manor. We were excited about trying this food with our puppy. We added a little water and left some kibble as they were, it’s safe to say she loved it. Great product, fantastic ingredients, the packaging is so striking too! Well done Walker & Drake!
Dogs enjoyed Chicken dog food. Didn't hesitate to eat and I have a fussy eater.
Really happy with this new food! We have been using another cold pressed for a few months but sometimes our dog seems to find it too hard.
We bought the duck which he loves, keen to try the other flavours as well.
Walker & Drake is rated 4.52 based on 33 reviews