Walker & Drake Reviews

Rebekah Gill
Walker & Drake 5 star review on 23rd November 2020
Caroline Hitchen
Jonathan Harris
Our 16 week old working cocker spaniel was suffering with a sensitive tummy, tried him on the trial packs, he loved them and ever since we’ve fed him the duck variety he’s been so much better! He loves the flavours too!
(Also great as treats as they’re easy to break into smaller pieces)
Just ordered some more Duck alongside the Ocean Fish! Big Thumbs up
wow, wow, wow. we have two dogs. my lovely black cavapoodle Elvis and my cuddly blond cockerpoodle Waffle.
The free samples we received went down a real treat and so have just ordered two 10kg bags. Going to keep Waffle on the fish recipe and see if it helps with his skin allergy. Will update in a couple of months.
The owner and staff were so helpful when I contacted them..... so great to support a British family firm in these times.
Picked up our FREE sample and first bag of food today for our 16wk old WCS Cooper. Fantastic friendly help over the weekend through social media, and great service at your warehouse today. I can see how you achieved all the fab reviews I've read online. Pup was super excited when he smelt the samples and tried each one with enthusiasm. I'm looking forward to transitioning him over completely. PLUS supporting a local business. THANKS
Fantastic, my 3 loved them
Very good informed service
Dog is loving the new food.
My Younger Dog Actually Liked It And She Is Super Fussy On What Food She Has.
Thanks Will Get Some More.
Walker & Drake 5 star review on 15th November 2020
Thanks for the photo Diana, love it!
Very good, order and delivery was prompt. We won’t be ordering as there are a couple of ingredients we wouldn’t want to feed long term due to one of our dogs having food sensitivities. But on the whole a very good cold pressed food.
Our 5 beagles loved it!
I received the sample packs of dog food and my puppy enjoyed all the flavors minus the oven fish.
Good for using as a training treat and over all good dog food. However does not feel it’s suitable for my puppy as a main dog food.
Although the food looks great and well packaged my bulldog won’t touch it I’m afraid
Fabulous food
Maisy is more than happy with it. Her sensitive tummy is happy too! Thank you 😊
Our greedy labradoodle loved the sample products you supplied and I'm pretty certain the food has kept her feeling fuller for longer. It's great to know that the products are natural and healthy. I shall certainly be placing an order for more. The brand and packaging look super!
Our dog has allegies i.e.grass but he seems not to be scratching so much now we have changed to this product.
Thank you for your prompt service..after i had purchased the sample kit for my very fussy Standard Poodle Sirius...Unfortunately i will not be making a future purchase as it has not been successful for Si...thanks in advance Julie💋
Thank you for your sample pack. I’m looking into cold pressed to take with us to our caravan as it’s difficult with frozen raw, which tends to fill the freezer up if we go longer than a week. Both pups, 2 years and 7 months, loved all, good consistency and not too hard like some we have tried.
Thank you to Richard for sorting out a technical difficulty with my order. Excellent communication and my fussy greyhound has at last found a dry food that she loves. Super fast delivery and a lovely surprise of a money off voucher for my next purchase. Thank you so much!
Ordered a trail pack, which is a wonderful idea by the way! Allowed me to try before buying. My labradoodle Rosy loved all 3 varieties. Now ordered a 10 kg duck. Here is hoping it helps my dog with her ongoing ear infections...which tend to go with the breed. Xx
I have a very fussy 9 month old puppy, she enjoyed the chicken sample the best , then the ocean fish but not keen on the duck, quick delivery.
I purchased the three sample bags of your dog food he liked the chicken and loved the duck flavours but I’m sorry I couldn’t get him to eat the fish flavour.
I’m so happy I found out about Walker & Drake! I have one very happy pup!
Walker & Drake is rated 4.46 based on 140 reviews