Walker & Drake Reviews

Michelle McQueen
Peter Morrell
Loretta Bartlett
Nicki Farrell
His poo seems realy good on this food . Solid looking healthy stool. But seems 2 poo slot on it . Bit disappointing I get charged delivery tho coz I stay up in the highlands . As I will be buying this for maney years to come. Its not a cheap dog food but hopefully its worth the price
My 10 month old has been a fussy eater and it got to a point where she was refusing to eat kibble. She not only eats this but she now plays games with it too and accepts it as treats! I’d say the taster pack was a bit small as once she decided she liked it we had none left especially as she wasn’t keen on the fish flavour. She has been known to change her mind about food after about 3 days but do far do good !!
Very quick delivery dogs love it only down side is the amount of poo they have started doing stools are solid just alot of them about 6 a day and and large
Thank you for your review and comments Gav. With regard to pooh this is entirely a good news story! Cold Pressed food promotes movement of fibre through the gut helping it to remain healthy and as a result excess fibre is excreted. You may also notice your dog will drink more water on cold pressed. Dogs are generally good at regulating fluid intake and this water is absorbed into the gut to aid the fibre through. Hence you get plenty of pooh, but it is usually of good regular consistency. If you compared it to a human diet you have on one hand, for example, a dog on a raw diet would be equivalent to a heavy meat eater, and on the other a dog on a cold pressed diet would be like more vegetarian style of diet where the fibre makes them ‘regular’.
Very good, order and delivery was prompt. We won’t be ordering as there are a couple of ingredients we wouldn’t want to feed long term due to one of our dogs having food sensitivities. But on the whole a very good cold pressed food.
I received the sample packs of dog food and my puppy enjoyed all the flavors minus the oven fish. Good for using as a training treat and over all good dog food. However does not feel it’s suitable for my puppy as a main dog food.
Thank you for your prompt service..after i had purchased the sample kit for my very fussy Standard Poodle Sirius...Unfortunately i will not be making a future purchase as it has not been successful for Si...thanks in advance Julie💋
I have a very fussy 9 month old puppy, she enjoyed the chicken sample the best , then the ocean fish but not keen on the duck, quick delivery.
My Jasper enjoyed the samples of food very much. However as he only has a small mouth and is a slow eater I had to cut all the pieces up for him. I may consider changing over to this food when he gets a bit older and his mouth gets more able to chew the pieces.
Walker & Drake 4 star review on 14th October 2020
I am in no doubt the food is good, but my fussy Cockerpoo wouldn't eat it , the sample pack she ate the chicken, but when I bought it she would not touch it
Thank you for your feedback June. Sorry to hear she changed her mind, maybe she'll change it back sometime soon, or will she eat as treats whilst out and about...
Rapha enjoys the fish option as he has allergies to lots of food this suits him —never any left so must be good , Delivery is very prompt and I love the discount vouchers this is brilliant
I bought this to try with my nine week old whippet puppy....and she seems to like it’s it ( not too hard for her to chew) but her poos are enormous!
Good morning, thank you for your review, we have emailed you directly regarding your comment. Regards Walker & Drake
Our dogs loved the samples we received but unfortunately it's a bit too expensive for our budget.
My Saluki loves them, but he loves most things edible! Still have a bag of his original kibble, but will consider changing in the near future. Wish you did a wet food as I currently feed half and half.
My elderly dog seemed to enjoy your trial box of food. But I really need a foid that has something in it like green lipped mussel etc to improve his joints.
I have two dogs one is very old 16 and very picky, she would not eat but two year old enjoyed
My dog Jenson has had iGI issues for a few years now. I’ve struggled to find a food that suits him but so far so good! Within a day of starting to switch on to ocean feast his poos were dramatically improved, I think due to the mix of ingredients and the fact you don’t use high proportions of fillers like pea protein. I do mix the food 50/50 with wet food to make it more appealing but he eats the lot! Thank you!
The ‘Good’ rating is because it’s early days to judge as I have just got our first delivery and am in the process of changing our 6 month old GSD from Burns Puppy Food. He was fine on the Burns at first but recently has had very loose stools and diarrhoea. As soon as I introduced your food he produced normal stools but a lot of them! He really enjoys the product and so far so ‘Good’. I anticipate that if he continues in this way I will re-rate your product as ‘Excellent’.
The food doesn’t Agree with my dog even after slowly introducing. It’s caused diarrhoea and acid reflux. I really hoped it would be suitable for him to get him away from normal kibble. Packaging really nice and he did gobble it up so must taste good.
The service is very good but unfortunately my little dog although ate the two meaty ones with gusto was sick 30 mins later as for the fishy one he just wanted to roll on it because of the smell but would not eat it. Sorry. Sam Cash Snr
My dog is so fussy, he doesn't like wet food, dry food or raw food or this food. So it probably is good just not for my dog. Think my dogs a bloody vegan!
Walker & Drake is rated 4.35 based on 161 reviews