Walker & Drake Reviews

Michelle McQueen
Peter Morrell
Loretta Bartlett
Nicki Farrell
Service is excellent but I made the mistake of buying 3 large bags & it does not suit my GSD at all. It was too expensive for me to return & in fairness I was given the option. My dog dislikes the taste & will only eat it if mixed with fresh food. The effects of this food alternative between diarrhea & constipation. I have tried to persevere but have no alternative other than give it away. So disappointing.
Hi Sarah OMG that 1 star is killing us:( Any chance you could rethink that and amend.....? Sorry to hear your dog did not get on with the food. We would have refunded you for unopened bags which could have been returned using a service like https://www.parcel2go.com/ for about £9, which is greatly less than the cost of a 10kg bag.
Thank you for your prompt service..after i had purchased the sample kit for my very fussy Standard Poodle Sirius...Unfortunately i will not be making a future purchase as it has not been successful for Si...thanks in advance Julie💋
Got my sample the other day Millie seemed to enjoy it it two hours later sicked it all up the next day we had to go to the vets for anti nausea jab this morning she’s still not well so I can’t recommend it at all also I tried tocancel my order with no replies
Hi Elaine It is a shame you decided to post a review before your query had been actioned by customer services. Discussing an issue you may have with us is better for both parties first. As we have said in our email to you it is fine to return an unopened bag for a refund. Thank you
Poor food, excessive wind, ridiculous amount of poo and excessive thirst which according to the company is normal!! I’d avoid if your not particularly keen on being woken several times a night to let your dog out to the toilet!!
wow, wow, wow. we have two dogs. my lovely black cavapoodle Elvis and my cuddly blond cockerpoodle Waffle. The free samples we received went down a real treat and so have just ordered two 10kg bags. Going to keep Waffle on the fish recipe and see if it helps with his skin allergy. Will update in a couple of months. The owner and staff were so helpful when I contacted them..... so great to support a British family firm in these times.
Picked up our FREE sample and first bag of food today for our 16wk old WCS Cooper. Fantastic friendly help over the weekend through social media, and great service at your warehouse today. I can see how you achieved all the fab reviews I've read online. Pup was super excited when he smelt the samples and tried each one with enthusiasm. I'm looking forward to transitioning him over completely. PLUS supporting a local business. THANKS
My Younger Dog Actually Liked It And She Is Super Fussy On What Food She Has. Thanks Will Get Some More.
Walker & Drake 5 star review on 15th November 2020
Thanks for the photo Diana, love it!
Our dog has allegies i.e.grass but he seems not to be scratching so much now we have changed to this product. Thank you
So far , so good . Cold pressed food is nothing new to me and my two Springer Spaniels . They have been eating that way since they were puppies . Tribal , Gentle , Wilson’s of Renfrewshire . They all started of good quality but in each case their quality control slipped . The most common problem being too dry a mix so we ended up with a quarter of a bag of dust - alright for mixing with flour and making dog biscuits but useless as a food . I have gently changed them to your product over the last couple of weeks and they are thriving , full of energy with shiny coats . I cannot ask for more than that .
Walker & Drake 5 star review on 14th October 2020
My German Shepherd Sean has been eating Walker & Drakes food for around 3 weeks. He loves it (especially the ocean fish!) and his coat looks great. I’ve been feeding him line with the feeding guide on the pack and he’s put on a healthy 4.5kg in 3 weeks. I wouldn’t want to feed him anything else now, so thank you!
Walker & Drake 5 star review on 4th October 2020
My Border Terrier suffers from Canine Epileptoid Cramping Disorder. I have had to make considerable changes to his diet to try and lessen his fits. Part of this was putting him on a gluten free diet. I have found it difficult sourcing a good choice of biscuits and treats. I commend you for formulating dog food that my boy approves of. When the biscuit samples arrived he thoroughly enjoyed them and was as giddy as a kipper. I’ve since put in a bigger order and am relieved to have found this brand. Maybe consider doing treats too? Many Thanks
I’m the proud owner of my first giant breed dog, Cane Corso, she’s only 8 weeks old. During pre breed research the importance of a high quality low calcium and relatively low calorie food quickly became an important factor in maintaining body weight as she grows and to avoid joint and ligament damage in later life. So I entered the minefield of puppy food and dog food in general, raw diet versus Kibble versus wet. I spent hours on Google looking at the various companies well-known brands and bespoke food producers as well as top-10 rated companies et cetera et cetera. That was just the beginning of the journey, once I decided that coldpressed food looked to be the very best way forward the search to find the right brand offering the right quality for the right price began. After many phone calls to various producers manufacturers I came across Walker and Drake, the product really interested me due to it being grain free, high levels of its meat / fish content and the it was simple to get right for age groups. The website was appealing, easy to read easy to understand well laid out. I called Richard who was incredibly helpful provide all the nutritional information that I required including calcium levels, manufacturing details, even where the product is made (locally, with a well established small company using time tested old school equipment) we arranged delivery of a sample packet which lead to my first order, one of I’m sure will be many, as an adult probably 30kg a month! I knew I should have bought a Chihuahuapoo!! Keep an eye out on their social media for pictures of our puppy!
Both of my dachshund seem to like this food, one is really fussy but she has lapped it up, I know I still need a bit longer to try the food as I’m transitioning from another food but so far so good 😊
Dogs liked them - they stole package and ate the contents so I never saw them!
My cavapoochon refuses to eat any dry food but she will eat Walker & Drake cold pressed chicken. Amazing
My elderly dog seemed to enjoy your trial box of food. But I really need a foid that has something in it like green lipped mussel etc to improve his joints.
We bought the sample pack - a great idea for just £2.99. That went down well with both of our dogs, so ordered one large bag of duck and one large bag of ocean fish. Currently integrating the Walker & Drake with the old (hard baked) kibble, but clear that our dogs LOVE it! If only they knew we'd chosen it for its nutritional value and the fact that it's made in Yorkshire ;-) Thank you Walker & Drake - great product and great customer service :-)
My dog Jenson has had iGI issues for a few years now. I’ve struggled to find a food that suits him but so far so good! Within a day of starting to switch on to ocean feast his poos were dramatically improved, I think due to the mix of ingredients and the fact you don’t use high proportions of fillers like pea protein. I do mix the food 50/50 with wet food to make it more appealing but he eats the lot! Thank you!
My dog is so fussy, he doesn't like wet food, dry food or raw food or this food. So it probably is good just not for my dog. Think my dogs a bloody vegan!
My dog has been diagnosed with Cushings disease so I wanted to change her diet and this food has all the right ingredients for this condition as well. I wanted to get away from the high baked kibble which is unhealthy so this food ticks all the boxes. My dog loves it.
Walker & Drake is rated 4.35 based on 161 reviews