Walker & Drake Reviews

Michelle McQueen
Peter Morrell
Loretta Bartlett
Nicki Farrell
3yr old black lab loved all three flavours in the trial pack. Highly digestible with immediate improvement in stool quality. Great packaging, website, service and delivery. Shortly purchasing two large multi bags. Thankyou.
Tried you samples, my dog loved them.. motivated enough by the kibble to be very excited whilst training :)
Choices on line easily identified. Purchases easy to apply. Delivery prompt - 2 days from order ! Packing excellent and the food and packaging great and bio degradable. But also more importantly my 12+ pom/sptiz klein loves the food. This is my 1st big order 0f 3 pack combo. The sample pack of 3 was enjoyed of duck, chicken and ocean fish.
Best dog food on the market. Have tried all the other leading cold pressed brands and nothing compares to Walker & Drake.
My dog absolutely loves each flavour , we got the sample pack to start off just to check if Freddie liked it, that was understatement he couldn’t get enough, where as with the other brands he turned his nose up at them. Your dog won’t be disappointed.give them a try.
Thanks Fraser, you're a star! I've already spoken to two of your local referrals!
We started off with a sample pack and Lottie loves it. I had a bit of a problem with my postcode what was sorted very quickly. Fast and friendly service.
Not for my dog unfortunately he is a nightmare to feed has been from day one and is nearly a year. Im sure he is a vegetarian will eat fruit and vegetables until they come out of his ears but a sniff of meat or fish is a no go. They beauty of walker and drake is I was able to spend a small amount for a sample instead of £30-40 so thankyou for that you saved me lots. I will persevere with the samples and see even if he would have as a treat I would purchase more as not keen on them either. The product is good in small compact sizes absouloutly worth a try. Thanks again.
Hi Brenda
Thank you such an objective review, we appreciate that. Let us know how you get on. Someone needs to have a word with that dog of yours - vegetarian...?
Amigo the whippet loves this food. It has really helped his bad tummy and the delivery was lightning fast! Thanks
Dogs liked them - they stole package and ate the contents so I never saw them!
Our VERY fussy frenchie has been a nightmare to feed since day 1. We tried the sample pack and she loved it. We have since ordered 2 x 2kg bags and so far, she has been gobbling it all up. Thank you
Walker & Drake 5 star review on 13th September 2020
I had high hopes that my mastiff cross would love your food given the variety of choices you offer unfortunately she didn't take to any of your products rather going hungry than eating them. I should add that I approached the changing of her food in an appropriate and gradual manner. so as to avoid a stomach upset.

Best Regards

Mark Skene
My cavapoochon refuses to eat any dry food but she will eat Walker & Drake cold pressed chicken. Amazing
Hi I haven't received samples yet to make a proper review thanks.

Lesley McConville
Dogs didn't like it it looks like rabbit pellets dry and bitty in mouths .
My Saluki loves them, but he loves most things edible! Still have a bag of his original kibble, but will consider changing in the near future. Wish you did a wet food as I currently feed half and half.
Well first off, one of them snaffled a pack off the top of the counter which has never been done before
The other packs didn’t touch the sides as they wolfed them down as fast as they went into dishes
I have a Golden Retriever and she gets bored with kibble and won’t eat it on its own without chicken or vegetables in it. I gave her Walker & Drake kibble and she loves it, she likes all the flavours and she can’t get enough of it. I like that it’s as natural food for her as I can get, full of nutrition and natural oils for her coat. I will definitely be ordering some more.
Email company but didn't get a reply. Doesn't give me confidence to place order.
UP DATE. Gentleman called Richard call to apologise as couldn't find my email
outcome answered my question,s was nice surprise that he took time to call.
Dog hasn't tried trial food, but if dog likes will place an order. As that's the service would expect. Well done
Hi David, sorry we can't find your email. I will contact you directly. Regards Richard
My elderly dog seemed to enjoy your trial box of food. But I really need a foid that has something in it like green lipped mussel etc to improve his joints.
Extremely happy dogs here who all love this food! All 18 of our dogs (ranging from Chihuahuas to German Shepherds, aged from 6 months to 12 years) absolutely love it including one who can be fussy! Very good quality ingredients and excellent customer service, fast delivery as well. Cannot fault it! Thank you!
We bought the sample pack - a great idea for just £2.99. That went down well with both of our dogs, so ordered one large bag of duck and one large bag of ocean fish. Currently integrating the Walker & Drake with the old (hard baked) kibble, but clear that our dogs LOVE it! If only they knew we'd chosen it for its nutritional value and the fact that it's made in Yorkshire ;-) Thank you Walker & Drake - great product and great customer service :-)
Walker & Drake is rated 4.35 based on 161 reviews