Walker & Drake Reviews

Michelle McQueen
Peter Morrell
Loretta Bartlett
Nicki Farrell
I am in no doubt the food is good, but my fussy Cockerpoo wouldn't eat it , the sample pack she ate the chicken, but when I bought it she would not touch it
Thank you for your feedback June. Sorry to hear she changed her mind, maybe she'll change it back sometime soon, or will she eat as treats whilst out and about...
The only food that has been properly digested by my greyhound. Really good price as well for good quality food. Will definitely be buying again!
Rapha enjoys the fish option as he has allergies to lots of food this suits him —never any left so must be good , Delivery is very prompt and I love the discount vouchers this is brilliant
Haven't received my order
Good morning Janice, we are really sorry to hear your delivery hasn't arrived, we will look into this and give you a call.
Very fast delivery, great product and excellent branding. My dog, Molly, loved it.
Walker & Drake 5 star review on 14th October 2020
My German Shepherd Sean has been eating Walker & Drakes food for around 3 weeks. He loves it (especially the ocean fish!) and his coat looks great. I’ve been feeding him line with the feeding guide on the pack and he’s put on a healthy 4.5kg in 3 weeks. I wouldn’t want to feed him anything else now, so thank you!
Walker & Drake 5 star review on 4th October 2020
Sorry my dog doesn't like any of the flavours. He is a fussy eater won't be buying again.
Oh, Patricia, you're killing us! Did you rate it one star or did the dog? Now be honest!
My Border Terrier suffers from Canine Epileptoid Cramping Disorder. I have had to make considerable changes to his diet to try and lessen his fits. Part of this was putting him on a gluten free diet. I have found it difficult sourcing a good choice of biscuits and treats. I commend you for formulating dog food that my boy approves of. When the biscuit samples arrived he thoroughly enjoyed them and was as giddy as a kipper. I’ve since put in a bigger order and am relieved to have found this brand. Maybe consider doing treats too? Many Thanks
I’m the proud owner of my first giant breed dog, Cane Corso, she’s only 8 weeks old. During pre breed research the importance of a high quality low calcium and relatively low calorie food quickly became an important factor in maintaining body weight as she grows and to avoid joint and ligament damage in later life. So I entered the minefield of puppy food and dog food in general, raw diet versus Kibble versus wet. I spent hours on Google looking at the various companies well-known brands and bespoke food producers as well as top-10 rated companies et cetera et cetera. That was just the beginning of the journey, once I decided that coldpressed food looked to be the very best way forward the search to find the right brand offering the right quality for the right price began. After many phone calls to various producers manufacturers I came across Walker and Drake, the product really interested me due to it being grain free, high levels of its meat / fish content and the it was simple to get right for age groups. The website was appealing, easy to read easy to understand well laid out. I called Richard who was incredibly helpful provide all the nutritional information that I required including calcium levels, manufacturing details, even where the product is made (locally, with a well established small company using time tested old school equipment) we arranged delivery of a sample packet which lead to my first order, one of I’m sure will be many, as an adult probably 30kg a month! I knew I should have bought a Chihuahuapoo!! Keep an eye out on their social media for pictures of our puppy!
Very good value for money
Very happy. Stools so much firmer. Samples great. Dog likes all flavours, especially the Duck. Will be feeding this now, going forward. Highly recommended. As Dog fussy feeder too.
I have given my shihtzu some of the samples, but sadly she has not really eaten any if it. But then again I have tried many brands and has the same response.
I liked the convenience of your food. It was also super easy to break it to smaller pieces for my toy breed dog. Unfortunately the samples made him very very sick and we won't be ordering again.
The samples arrived the very quickly, thank you. Unfortunately my very fussy Cockerpoo will only eat them as treats on walks. The hunt for a food she will eat if I cannot feed raw goes on !
Quick dispatch, food as described. Unfortunately my fussy dog wasn't interested.
I bought this to try with my nine week old whippet puppy....and she seems to like it’s it ( not too hard for her to chew) but her poos are enormous!
Good morning, thank you for your review, we have emailed you directly regarding your comment. Regards Walker & Drake
Our dogs loved the samples we received but unfortunately it's a bit too expensive for our budget.
Both of my dachshund seem to like this food, one is really fussy but she has lapped it up, I know I still need a bit longer to try the food as I’m transitioning from another food but so far so good 😊
Jet loved the food especially the tin of game and duck.
Walker & Drake is rated 4.35 based on 161 reviews