Virtual College Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Virtual College Ltd
Read Virtual College Ltd Reviews

About Virtual College Ltd:

With over three million online learners, Virtual College is one of the leading providers of e-learning in the UK.

For over twenty years, we have provided online courses to individuals and companies across the world, breaking down the boundaries of traditional learning to deliver cost reducing, time efficient training. Unlike many other e-learning providers, our training extends to actual programme/qualification creation and delivery - resulting in a unique blended solution.

01943 605976

hello@virtual-college.co.uk

Marsel House
1 Stephensons Way

Tell us how Virtual College Ltd made you happy
I thought the course that I did was very good and good value for length and quality also I wish there was more food and catering courses to do
Everything is good.
Very helpful but most exam questions was in the sections
Very useful and gives good knowledge
Very easy to understand and learn from, clearly stated information. Be sure to look at the extra information it is very helpful
The information was good. It gave me a few action points for the nursery
Easy to use but would have been useful to be able to download all the course material easily.
Hi think you should do one category at a time then answer questions. As at the beginning of course. Second part was fine. Sylvia MacKinnon.
Easy to use site. I preferred the interactive modules. Lots of content!! Hard to download the certificate on an I Pad.
Easy to use and to follow made learning easy
The course was easy to access. Instructions were clear
It’s comprehensive and well thought out. The spelling Bourne should be Borne... but that’s my only complaint! Otherwise the English was good.
The course was very easy to understand. It breaks the learning into easy to do modules.
Really nicely laid out course I did rush it due to my own commitments but I did enjoy it. The only thing that stopped me from putting 5 stars is the Assessment it shelf when answering a question I'd prefer not know till the end of the Assessment if I got any wrong as it can make you nervous if you get a couple wrong in a short period. All in All great
Course was great however, when doing the quick quizzes if the answers were not in the same order as the course it tells you that you have it wrong , a bit frustrating.
First time doing an online course. Overall it was a good experience. I have learnt new things in more depth than my previous knowledge. In the future I would take more time to cover the modules. It would have been an advantage if I could have saved the imformation from each module as a reference to call back on.
Good experience.
The course was well presented and provided the important information in an accessible style. Would definitely consider using Virtual College again for any future on line qualifications.
Good course. Easy to follow. Would have preferred the option to have all the writing dictated and not just the first sentence.
Easy to follow, informative. Content was in most part easy to follow.
Virtual College Ltd is rated 4.67 based on 3,523 reviews