Virtual College Ltd Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Virtual College Ltd

About Virtual College Ltd: With over three million online learners, Virtual College is one of the leading providers of e-learning in the UK.

For over twenty years, we have provided online courses to individuals and companies across the world, breaking down the boundaries of traditional learning to deliver cost reducing, time efficient training. Unlike many other e-learning providers, our training extends to actual programme/qualification creation and delivery - resulting in a unique blended solution.

01943 605976

renford.nelson@virtual-college.co.uk

Marsel House
1 Stephensons Way

Tell us how Virtual College Ltd made you happy

Virtual College
"Loved my Level 2 Food Hygiene course. Certificate came straight away. I will be booking on another course. Natalie"
"Excellent, very informative and challenging."
Virtual College
"Fantastic course. Well delivered in a way that everyone can easily understand and learn."
"A well designed and a searching course.I enjoyed the experience."
"The course was well written. Having short questions to recap at the end of each module was a good idea. It was very straightforward to register and follow the course. I've already recommended it to my colleagues."
"Did this course with ease very easy to understand and complete"
"had some trouble getting the course to work but e mailed support and they sorted it out straightaway the course was very good clear and concise would recommend virtual collage"
"This course helped me lots. Such a great idea learning through online without attending classes. Thanks Virtual College"
"Did the job, doesn’t allow you to cut corners so was a worthwhile exercise."
"I found the tutorial simple to use and it gave me all the knowledge to complete the test at the end. A great way to gain knowledge and qualifications. Thank you"
"I was very happy with the course thank you"
"Tutorial was thorough and went through lots of aspects of food hygiene and safety."
"The content of this course was very informative, easy to read and follow. However I found the technical side of this course a bit of a let down & frustrating because you could not click on the some of tabs on the pages."
"I've enjoyed the course and found it enlightening but now I can't print the certificate on my iPad and I can't transfer to the other computer!"
"It was a really good way to update my certificate at home. How ever, it's been 4 days since I passed and it said next day delivery....not here yet!"
"Only problem paid extra for posted certificate next day delivery still hasn't arrived"
"I left feedback after the course. I really enjoyed learning in my own environment at my own pace. I made notes on the information I felt was really important or that I didn’t already know. I would recommend this to others. Thank you."
"A very well thought out course .Easy to follow instructions.Very informative. Excellent graphics .Enjoyed the whole experience ...even the multiple choice at the end !"
"I am very pleased with the content of the course and am sure it would be very useful for everyone to have a sound basic knowledge of food hygiene"
"Was really easy to use but some of the drag and drop parts were not very mobile phone friendly, as unfortunately my laptop is broken."
"Yes very good I passed but I can’t see my certificate thank you Michelle prllegtino"
"I volunteer in a community centre helping people find work. Having on lline courses such as yours is a great help."
"ll went accoringly. No complaints"
Virtual College Ltd is rated 4.66 based on 3,011 reviews