Virtual College Ltd Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Virtual College Ltd

01943 605976

Tell us how Virtual College Ltd made you happy

Virtual College
"Loved my Level 2 Food Hygiene course. Certificate came straight away. I will be booking on another course. Natalie"
"Excellent, very informative and challenging."
Virtual College
"Fantastic course. Well delivered in a way that everyone can easily understand and learn."
"This sort of thing makes the internet worth wile."
"Hi there, This was a fantastic course but we have still not received the certificate?"
"The online course was very straightforward to understand and follow. My only criticism is that one of the videos kept crashing my laptop and i had to go to an internet cafe to complete the training"
"I was quite impressed with the content of the course and how easy it was to follow."
"Liked the set up"
"A very comprehensive course, takes you through step by step. Really enjoyed doing it and my certificate arrived within a couple of days. Would highly recommend it."
"Could not print my certificate emailed had no response"
"Very impressive. How do I receive my certificate"
"Online training was good but website was not clear on how to move to the next section of the course when you have finished one so it looks as though it took me a lot longer to complete the training than it did."
"great"
"Perfect course. It's a nice mix of learning the topic and then a few interactive questions before the test."
"Easy to read, understand and complete. Thank you"
"Concise, easy to follow and covered all of the relevant subject details. Recommended."
"This was a good way to learn,clear easy to use course deliverance"
"Found the course easy to follow, liked the questions at the end of each section."
"Good service Thanks."
"Comprehensive course content and value for money, serves the purpose very well. Only trouble was getting the certificate to print being in flash but I got around it."
"Course was fine but impossible to print the certificate!"
Good afternoon,

I'm sorry to hear that you have been having some issues. We can't see any issues with the certificate itself, so i have asked a member of the Support Team to contact you to obtain further details regarding the system you are using and to send a copy of the certificate to you directly.

I hope that this helps.

Kind Regards,
Virtual College
"I am really enjoying Food Hygiene Level 2 and think it is generally a very good course. I am doing it on my Smart phone. The only problem I have is that I have come to a question where I have to "drag" the answer and my phone can't do this easily so I have to go to another device to complete the question and move on. This is inconvenient and a bit frustrating. But otherwise it's a good course. Thank you."
"No one picks up calls or replies to email for the problems faced while completing the course. I am not able to complete the corse as it gets stuck towards end of each topic, doesn't let me take any test"
Good afternoon

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I'm sorry you are having problems with your course and that you have been unable to contact our Customer Support team. I have searched our system and unfortunately there isn't any record of your email address, however, a member of our team has now contacted you directly to find out further details of the issues you're having so we can assist you with completing your course.

Kind regards