Virtual College Ltd Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Virtual College Ltd

How would you rate Virtual College Ltd ?

Virtual College
"Loved my Level 2 Food Hygiene course. Certificate came straight away. I will be booking on another course. Natalie"
"Excellent, very informative and challenging."
Virtual College
"Fantastic course. Well delivered in a way that everyone can easily understand and learn."
"To completed"
Posted 1 hour ago
"The course is easy to access and is very well presented. The questions and challenges throughout the presentation really encourage concentration and learning. There is quite a lot of information in a course that is advertised as taking 2 to 3 hours. Because it is not easy to download and print the information, I made copious notes so it took me 8 hours to complete the course."
"Easy to follow and very informative Only criticism it took awhile to load and move into each section. I’ve sent an email requesting if you could send my certificate to me as I have no printer, if that’s possible 6 Greenover rd Brixham Devon TQ5, 9ly Mrs d t Adams Thank you"
"Excellent course"
"Easy to purchase online. Needed help at one point and it was resolved immediately. Would highly recommend"
"I'm really enjoying the course and like the way it is simply set out to make learning easier."
"Very good."
"Very easy to book courses - payment was simple and then the follow up instructions are easy to understand and follow. A pleasant experience."
"good course"
"Mine was a refresher . Although retired my daughter has a B.B business, a retreat, and when I go up I can help her in the kitchen. The course is very well put together , easy to understand and over all straight forward, helpfull . I enjoyed doing the course very much. Did 2 wrong but that was my fault as it says at the beging read the questioned carefully."
"Very interactive course"
"Great course easy to follow and can work at own pace. Definitely worth it."
"Disappointed as I needed my certificate for the following day. There was a technical issue with one of the modules (I exited half way through and couldn't restart). Despite emailing and phoning, I STILL haven't been able to complete it (4 days on). A shame as it's more expensive than other online courses."
"Found this course easy to follow and a lot simpler to do at home rather than have to attend a class, only thing against it is because I need two certificates, one for my own company and one for my employer I had do do the course twice because I couldn't order 2 certificates"
"A very voluminous and competent test, I'm happy, and in the future, if necessary, I will go with a doubling and level 2"
"I enjoyed the simple but clear format and also the well organised structure, with the occasional planned repetition. After taking the exam on two of the questions I referred to my notes. I hope this does not contravene the exam requirements. I stress I did not check directly on the internet teaching. Amusingly, on one of these my notes simply confirmed what I knew and on the other one, where I experienced a real dilemma, my notes led me to an incorrect conclusion. I may have been wiser to go by what I thought. It does however bring me to a minor issue. Of the two answers, which I thought could be viable I did consider that in situation I had experienced overseas the answer that was marked incorrect could have been the better choice. In multiple choice questions there may be two equally weighted answers, depending on the situation, yet only one will be acceptable. Personally, I was more than pleased with my achievement. Thank you."
"Excellent"
"The navigation for the course was strangely set out but once I knew to go to the menu at the top it was ok. I found the material to be basic but informative and I learnt a lot. The voice was a little monotone and would have preferred to hear the course rather than reading it all (just my learning preference). The multiple choice test at the end I was dreading as the course material was long and I feared I may have forgotten some of it but I only got one question wrong, I was well chuffed. It may be better to stage the test of understanding at the end of each unit. Hope this helps, thank you for the fast delivery of the certificate."
"You were really helpful ,I would thank you for all your help"
"Very good set up Easy to navigate Clear, keeps you interested and no issues at all with the site"
Virtual College Ltd is rated 4.67 based on 2,887 reviews