Virtual College Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Virtual College Ltd
Read Virtual College Ltd Reviews

About Virtual College Ltd:

With over three million online learners, Virtual College is one of the leading providers of e-learning in the UK.

For over twenty years, we have provided online courses to individuals and companies across the world, breaking down the boundaries of traditional learning to deliver cost reducing, time efficient training. Unlike many other e-learning providers, our training extends to actual programme/qualification creation and delivery - resulting in a unique blended solution.

01943 605976

hello@virtual-college.co.uk

Marsel House
1 Stephensons Way

Tell us how Virtual College Ltd made you happy
Really impressed! So easy to purchase the course & then completed it the same morning. Very comprehensive & simple to follow the modules. Would recommend 👍
Great process and easy to use
It’s very good help you out
The course was very easy to work through with clear instructions
Easy to navigate
It was clear and very precise. It was easy to access the course and complete it.
Very good excellent
Was good to catch up on new rules and regulations since my last test. Had to use my mobile phone and found it a bit time consuming. Questions at end were easy to understand although a couple of the multiple choice ones had similar choices and I got 2 wrong by overthinking my answers. Generally pleased to have a right up to date certificate. Thank you.
Very good course, found it very informative and easy to follow. Would definitely recommend it.
It's very good for me!!!
Easy training however was charged twice and certificates still not arrived. So not great
Good and effective delivery of info that flowed well into the test.
Very pleased easy to follow course.
Great learning tool and fast accreditation. I'll certainly use Virtual College again.
Quick and easy to use Good diagrams and clear voice Explanations
I thought the course that I did was very good and good value for length and quality also I wish there was more food and catering courses to do
Intense but good.
The course was very easy to follow giving clear and relevant information and not getting too technical. I would recommend this course to anyone who comes into contact with food as part of their work. A******
I benefited a lot of information from this course.
What a set of absolute charlatans. I renewed my level 2 food hygiene with this company back in June. I passed, and I paid the extra £5 to have a hard copy of the certificate posted to me. A few days later I received an email asking me to write a review about Virtual College. As I had not received my certificate, I chose not to write a review at that time. Today I phoned Virtual College to chase up my certificate, only to be told that it had been withheld, due to me not completing a review. So, my review is as follows: Virtually College is one really dodgy outfit and best avoided at all costs. I have only given them a one star rating because there was no option to give no stars.
Good afternoon Rich, Thank you for your review. I understand that you have spoken to the Customer Support Manager who has said that we'll be able to post the certificate to you as soon as the final part of the course is completed, and you've confirmed your address. We are sorry for the the confusion and any inconvenience this may have caused. Kind regards Virtual College
Virtual College Ltd is rated 4.67 based on 3,532 reviews