Virtual College Ltd Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Virtual College Ltd

How would you rate Virtual College Ltd ?

Virtual College
"Loved my Level 2 Food Hygiene course. Certificate came straight away. I will be booking on another course. Natalie"
"Excellent, very informative and challenging."
Virtual College
"Fantastic course. Well delivered in a way that everyone can easily understand and learn."
"Course was easy to follow. Straightforward and devided into modules. I would comment that if you wish to be thorough,then I would allow more than two or three hours to fully understand and digest all the information. (assessment was simpler than I expected.) Certificate arrived very quickly. I would recommend this method of obtaining certification."
"I found the content for the course good, and was pleased I could get it done there and then, and I received the certificate two days later, I will definitely do another course with the Virtual College Ltd."
"Would be great if I could do it on my phone without it turning off frequently"
"Very good informative course enjoyed completing it, easy way of learning. One thing I would say is that I paid £18 for it and the very next day I went online to buy another for a friend and it was only £12!"
"Personally it’s a bit old school with the systems, information and course itself is good but it’s so hard to go at your own speed because it’s so slow!! Plus I’ve tried completing the course and it won’t let me continue so I’ve called and no ones helped me no email from anyone .. I just want to complete the course!"
Good morning Kelly
Thank you for your review - I'm sorry you're having trouble completing your course. A member of our Customer Support Team has emailed you directly to assist you with this.

Kind regards

"Easy to follow"
"I found it much easier to study from home hopefully by updating my PDP it will give me more choices when looking for new employment."
"Comprehensive clear accurate teaching"
"Carnt fault the whole process apart from not able to print off my certificate for some reason"
"Easy to follow in a systematic way."
"Excellent easy to follow course, reasonable price."
"I passed the course, it was easy to follow"
"A good easy to use online course."
"had a good layout and was easy to use. I got exactly what I needed."
"Good course at a reasonable rate. Easy to use systems."
Thank you for your feedback! We would be keen to know how we could do better next time and increase your review from 3 stars to 5. Subsequently, a member of the Customer Support Team will contact you separately to obtain some further feedback.

Kind regards

"It was easy to follow"
"A no fuss, factual course that could be studied at your own pace"
"Denise Burke"
"Nice n easy to follow and understand but, big but, given that an ipad is now the most used way people use to access the internet it almost rediculous that you can do the whole course, pass but not print your certificate using an ipad. This is a obvious rediculous oversight and one that could be easily rectified. Ie instead of using flash send the pass certificate in a pdf format that EVERYONE can open and print. Simple."
"I am not very good with computers but I found it very easy to follow."
Virtual College Ltd is rated 4.67 based on 2,852 reviews