Virtual College Ltd Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Virtual College Ltd

How would you rate Virtual College Ltd?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"I found it a enjoyable learning experience"
Verified Buyer
"I enjoyed doing the course and learning all the different facts about food hygiene and safety. Thoroughly recommend."
Verified Buyer
"It was easy to follow and clearly explained and there was plenty of time to do the coursework."
"I liked the easy navigation through the course and the animations."
"Easy to use and doing it in your own time at your own pace is great"
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to follow and understand"
Verified Buyer
"I have learnt many new factors about the food and hygiene cou which I can use to improve my business"
"easy to access; quick and easy to use. Joining instructions easy too"
"The only problem I had was that I could'nt down load the certificate, as I had taken the the course on my IPad, and had'nt realised I needed a ADOBE " Flash player". The course was very good and very interesting and bought me up to date.I will recommend this course to anyone thinking of taking a Level 2-Food and Safety course."
Verified Buyer
"I found it easy to log in and really easy to follow the training. I also felt I learnt alot while going through the training. I would definately recommend it"
Verified Buyer
"Very impressed! The course I took provided clearly presented information and explanations and the opportunity to review and proceed at my own pace. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend to others."
"It was made easy to understand"
"It me too my needs"
Verified Buyer
"It was very head but very interested.more people take it"
Verified Buyer
"I have sent you an email to say I can’t get on your web site.so had to do the course elsewhere I would like a refund please. If you checked your emails you would know. I couldn’t email or call yesterday as I was working. Thank you Sally ricketts"
Good morning

We're sorry to hear that you experienced some issues yesterday. I have asked our Customer Support Manager to contact you directly to ascertain further details and to review your comments regarding the email you issued to us.

Kind Regards
Verified Buyer
"Looked on-line found Virtual College site Quick and easy site to use and good prices to recommend to all"
Verified Buyer
"Despite my poor internet service the programme worked very well and I found the learning and testing progress clear and useful."
"I sat at the computer for quiet a few hours, got to the last assessment before the test and it would not let me proceed had to email you and wait until the next day to complete the course."
Good morning

Thank you for your review. I want to assure you that we review all feedback with a view to improving our products and services. As such, i have asked the Customer Support Manager to review your comments in line with the response time you state above.

Should you require any immediate assistance in the future, please contact us directly at 01943 605 976.

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review and for leaving your feedback.

Kind Regards
Verified Buyer
"I occasionally cater for groups of friends. Now I can do so confidently"
Verified Buyer
"Ease of use and very helpful"
Virtual College Ltd is rated 4.68 based on 2,775 reviews