Virtual College Ltd Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Virtual College Ltd

How would you rate Virtual College Ltd?

Verified Buyer
"Loved my Level 2 Food Hygiene course. Certificate came straight away. I will be booking on another course. Natalie"
"Excellent, very informative and challenging."
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic course. Well delivered in a way that everyone can easily understand and learn."
"The course was very interesting and have been very helpful to me, easy to follow steps."
"Urgently needed certificate for the following day as someone was off sick."
Verified Buyer
"Such an easy and fast way to get it, No need to travel anywhere and spend money just click a go! Thanks!"
"very good cousre"
Verified Buyer
"I loaded the course (Level 2 Hygiene) but it froze each time I used an interactive button and wouldn't let me return to the beginning. Wasted the evening I had set aside to do the course. Had to speak to three different people who had no idea how to fix it. I wasn't using Microsoft Edge. I was using Google Chrome. Advice was to reload Internet Explorer (No, thanks!) or to delete my browsing history (No, thanks!). So not a great experience for me. Refund provided swiftly, so thanks for that anyway. I took the course with NCass very efficiently the next day."
Verified Buyer
"I was happy to pass!! Very thorough, and easy to use."
"The site was generally easy to navigate; except for the final printing of the certificate, where I missed seeing the print icon, then was unable to get back to find it. Eventually contacted the helpdesk and was able to retrieve it."
Verified Buyer
"Corrected an access issue with good advice."
"easy to use"
"Easy to navigate the online training. Very easy to understand. Only issue when printing off my certificate. My name, course date and number didn't appear on it. I had to ring up and have one emailed to me in PDF form."
Verified Buyer
"The course content was good, however, the program was cluncky and frustrating to use as the buttons require you to be very specific where you click on them and we're slow to react, because of this the course took much longer to complete than necessary. Annoying and frustrating as I had to restart the program multiple times. Wouldn't recommend to anyone sorry"
"A very thorough informative course..easy to use."
Verified Buyer
"The modules were straight forward to follow, with good graphics, layout and audio. The interactive assessments were valuable to check your understanding throughout the course. I would definitely recommended the virtual college to my colleagues and friends."
Verified Buyer
"Easy to learning and understand."
"I enjoyed the experience of doing a course at home in my own time."
"I work as a Kitchen Porter in a large commercial kitchen. There have been several instances at work when I have thought cleaning chemicals have been misused. My employer has not been willing to send me on a COSHH in a Food Environment course, so I paid for the Virtual College course myself. I now feel more knowledgeable and able to challenge some work practices with confidence."
"The course should be free ,the questions are set to trick thanks for charging me for something that's obligatory parasites."
Good morning
Thank you for your feedback. I can see that you have now successfully completed your course. I will arrange for one of our support team to contact you to look further into your comments.
Our Quality team constantly review any comments or feedback, so we really appreciate you taking the time to review your training.
Kind regards
Verified Buyer
"I’m thinking of starting a small business mainly hot chicken I wanted to do the course to make sure everything done properly and safe for consumer"
Verified Buyer
"I thought it was clear on instruction,good way of thinking bout your answers and retain the information"
Verified Buyer
"It was easy to access and easy to understand."
Virtual College Ltd is rated 4.68 based on 2,811 reviews