Virtual College Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Virtual College Ltd
Read Virtual College Ltd Reviews

About Virtual College Ltd:

With over three million online learners, Virtual College is one of the leading providers of e-learning in the UK.

For over twenty years, we have provided online courses to individuals and companies across the world, breaking down the boundaries of traditional learning to deliver cost reducing, time efficient training. Unlike many other e-learning providers, our training extends to actual programme/qualification creation and delivery - resulting in a unique blended solution.

01943 605976

hello@virtual-college.co.uk

Marsel House
1 Stephensons Way

Tell us how Virtual College Ltd made you happy
Although the actual course was very useful and upto date I did pay extra to have a certificate posted unfortunately I still have not received this and have had to print one off myself so I will be not doing that again
Virtual College was easy to sign up to and access either on mobile, tablet or desktop. The course I chose was informative and with a knowledge test at the end.
A very easy to understand and navigate online course
Very helpful but most exam questions was in the sections
Very useful and gives good knowledge
The course was very informative without being overwhelming. Various forms of delivery kept my attention on the task & quizes have ensured I have confirmed my understanding of each section. Easy access and and the Certificate available straight after the completion of the final test. Recommended.
Very easy to understand and learn from, clearly stated information. Be sure to look at the extra information it is very helpful
Really simply to join. Had trouble with certificate, i got in touch withing 24 hours it was sorted
This is my first time using virtual college and it was very simple to use, when I could not go back to continue my exams I just called the following morning and it was sorted quickly, am happy to use it and will use it again Thank you.
It was really good and helpful would recommend 👍🏻
Very clear and good course
Great course delivered really well. Took into account all learning styles. Highly recommended
EXCELLENT LEARNING METHOD
It was a very comprehensive and detailed course. Quite a marathon to do, certainly took far more than the two or three hours suggested.
Perfect and exactly what I needed recommend to others
There was so many interesting things I didn’t know about food hygiene learnt a lot thank you
Easy to use lots of information to learn form and easy to understand loved it
Quick informative course. Slight glitch with payment . Gent was extremely helpful at rectifying the problem.
Easy to access, clear and concise. Informative and to the point. Good access arrangements for those wanting to listen or read content. No issues with printing of certificate. Would use again.
I really enjoyed the virtual college. I did not find it difficult. Very easy providing you read questions carefully. Would recommend.
Virtual College Ltd is rated 4.67 based on 3,504 reviews