Virtual College Ltd Reviews

4.7
Based on 3,555 reviews
Read Virtual College Ltd Reviews

About Virtual College Ltd:

With over four and a half million online learners, Virtual College is one of the leading providers of e-learning in the UK.

For over twenty four years, we have provided online courses to individuals and companies across the world, breaking down the boundaries of traditional learning to deliver cost reducing, time efficient training. Unlike many other e-learning providers, our training extends to actual programme/qualification creation and delivery - resulting in a unique blended solution.

01943 605976

hello@virtual-college.co.uk

Marsel House
1 Stephensons Way

Tell us how Virtual College Ltd made you happy
Very interesting and lots of very useful information, easy to follow.
Was a very good course
Clear and easy website to use.
Great and understandable
A very good course and excellent demo videos. Very useful for beginners.
Very informative easy to follow Took longer than expected but got the result I needed-a pass Thank you
Easy and efficient service
This course was well laid out and very clear to follow. It covered a good spectrum of topics under this vast subject
I learned more than I expected
Overall the course was pretty good. The content was thorough and easy to follow. I had 2 staff going through and they both were held up in the same place as it froze. They tried to reload etc but still couldn’t unfreeze the section. Plus instead of holding their place they had to start over. In the end they had to miss the section entirely and move forward. They both passed still though.
Good material for study
Very easy to navigate and course was well set out. Easy to follow
This is the first time I've used Virtual College. It was easy to find my way to the course I needed. Payment was straight forward. The course was comprehensive and thoroughly goes through may areas. It did take longer than I had anticipated, I would have started earlier in the day if I had realised.
Excellent Course
Easy service to use. Very helpful helpdesk
Easy to understand. Great format. You can do it at your own pace. Go back and read through again. You get some an idea of how you are doing by having mini tests as you go along. I enjoyed doing this course. I will think about doing others.
I'm happy with virtual college Ltd.
Can't even get on the course. Tried emailing and no one got back to me . Appalling I want my money back
Good morning, Thank you for your review. One of our Customer Support Team will be in touch to aid you in your request. Kind regards
Easy to navigate around and user friendly
Excellent, well presented course.
Virtual College Ltd is rated 4.67 based on 3,555 reviews