Vintage Cash Cow Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vintage Cash Cow
Read Vintage Cash Cow Reviews

About Vintage Cash Cow:

Vintage Cash Cow is the free and easy way to sell your old stuff. We convert thousands of unwanted vintage items into cash for free. Just send us a box of items using your pre-paid postage labels and we'll return a cash offer for your items in days. It's a risk-free, hassle-free service - if you aren't happy with our offer we'll send everything back (for free).

hello@vintagecashcow.co.uk

King House, Leylands Road, Leeds

Tell us how Vintage Cash Cow made you happy
The process was very easy. A friend recommended me and I requested a postage label. Sorted my things and dropped the box at the post office. I was telephoned s few days later with an offer which I was happy to accept. The money was transferred into my account more or less immediately.
Hi Jenny, Thank you for this lovely review. We are so pleased that you found our service really easy to use to sell some unwanted items. It is good to hear that you were happy with the offer which became available really quickly. It would be lovely to work together in the future. All the best, Natasha from the Vintage Cash Cow team 💜
Very friendly helpful staff and I was pleased with the offer. Good communication and prompt payment.
Hi Helen, thanks for your review! It sounds like we ticked all the boxes... We'd love to be able to do so again in the near future. All the best, Jodi from the Vintage Cash Cow team 💜
Great, efficient and friendly service, which keeps no-longer-wanted items away from landfill and offers valuation and cash for those that can be on-sold. I counter-checked the valuation on some silverware and it was accurate. Highly recommended.
Hi Ben, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us this review. It's great to hear the 'nothing goes to landfill' point resonated as that is at the heart of our service. I will pass your praise onto the appraisers regarding their accurate valuations! All the best, Jodi from the Vintage Cash Cow team 💜
What a delightful company to do business with. My husband and I have been wanting to declutter for several years lol, and when we saw the advertisement we decided to go ahead. From the beginning of the process of putting our unwanted items in a box to the collection and them contacting us to say parcel had arrived, then telephoning us to say what their offer for our unwanted items was going to be was seamless. At all times we were kept informed of what was happening. We were then offered our lump sum which was in my bank account later that day. Would highly recommend this company. If I could I would give them more than 5 stars.
Hi Linda, this is a really great review! We're very happy to hear that our service was so easy, that is was 'seamless'! Feedback like this reminds us of exactly why we do what we do, so thank you. We're always here if you wish to use our service again, just get in touch. All the best, Jodi from the Vintage Cash Cow team 💜
Was really impressed with the service and communication, I was very happy with my offer and would definitely use Vintage Cash Cow again. Thank you!😀
Hi Paula, thanks for your kind words! It's great to hear that you were that impressed, you'd use our service again! We're always here when you are ready to declutter some more. All the best, Jodi from the Vintage Cash Cow team 💜
Easy to post items at no cost and I got a very fair price of £105 for box. Am sorting out another box at the moment
Hi Linda, thanks for this great review! That's a really good result and we're happy to hear you found the service easy. Do let us know if you need any more prepaid labels or if you'd like to book a free collection. All the best, Jodi from the Vintage Cash Cow team 💜
Very easy very quick to pay very pleased
Hi Jann, thanks for your wonderful review! We're always here if you wish to use our service again. All the best, Jodi from the Vintage Cash Cow team 💜
Delighted at the Cash Cow 🐄 with the money I bought a Gold Necklace. Thank you very much Regards to all Enid
Hi Enid, Thank you for your lovely review. It is nice to hear that you were so pleased with the money you made from the sale of your old items. Thank you for sharing how you spent the money. We look forward to hopefully working with you again. All the best, Natasha from the Vintage Cash Cow team 💜
A simple process from start to finish. Lovely man who spoke to me with the offer
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review Mary! We are certainly pleased that you found the service simple and had a really positive experience with our customer service team. We hope to work with you again soon. All the best, Natasha from the Vintage Cash Cow team 💜
On the whole, I was very impressed with the whole process, but as I sent in so many different items, it would have been nice to have a breakdown of prices for each of the different items rather than a total price.
Hi Ian, thanks for the feedback! I will take your feedback on board and share it with our appraisers. We do not currently offer breakdowns as it can lead to misuse of our service, as we're a bulk decluttering service not a valuation service. All the best, Jodi from the Vintage Cash Cow team 💜
Excellent service
Thank you for this short and sweet review, Elizabeth. We hope to work with you again in the future! 💜
Very pleased with the money I was offered for my items,I received a cheque in the post within six days of posting my parcel.
Hi Linda, Thank you for taking the time to leave us this lovely review! We are happy that you were pleased with our offer and we hope to work with you again in the future. All the best, Nick from your Vintage Cash Cow team 💜
I was very impressed with the efficiency, speed and communication at every stage. Sent my parcel of bits and bobs, broken jewellery, etc. and the money was in my bank within a week. Brilliant!
Thank you for taking the time to write us this shining review of our service Chris! We work hard to keep our service as fast and efficient as possible along with a strong emphasis on our customer communication so we always love to see our efforts recognised. We hope to work with you again in the future. All the best, Nick from Vintage Cash Cow 💜
I would use cash cow again. As they were quick and helpful
Hi Denise, Thank you for this lovely review of our service! We hope to work with you again in the future. All the best, Nick from Vintage Cash Cow 💜
Simple and easy to follow process. Staff were very helpful throughout . I was kept fully informed of what was happening and contacted promptly as promised with an offer which I was delighted to accept.
Hi Jackie, Thank you for taking the time to leave us this lovely review! Communication is really important to us so we are really grateful that this is something you found positive when using our service. We are also happy you were pleased with your offer. We can't wait to work with you again. All the best, Natasha from the Vintage Cash Cow Team
Great service
Thank you for your kind words Lisa. We are so glad you had a positive experience of the service. We hope to work with you again. Kindest regards, Natasha
Repeat customer. Delighted with the amount offered on both of my mixed items sent. Very efficient service with response time and payment. Pleasant and informative appraiser/caller. Highly recommended. John
Hi John, thanks for your amazing review! We're very happy to be of service to you and we really value you as a repeat customer. Thank you for choosing us to help you declutter your unwanted valuables. If you need any more prepaid labels, you know what to do! All the best, Jodi from the Vintage Cash Cow team 💜
Excellent service, easy to use, they keep In touch, I was richer for clearing away items I never use or need !
Hi Jo, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. That is exactly why we do what we do - helping people earn income from items that would've sat there gathering dust! If you wish to use our service again, you're always welcome to. All the best, Jodi from the Vintage Cash Cow team 💜
I was very pleased with explanation of what would happen with by collection and the price I was offered
Hi Janette, thanks for your lovely review! We're happy to hear you were pleased with our service, we hope the next time you use us will be a 5 star worthy experience! All the best, Jodi from the Vintage Cash Cow team 💜
i loved how quick you were in getting back to me with my offer for clutter that i had in my home.i was so surprised on how much i made for something that was just sitting in my loft,i have now made up another box of bits and bobs around my house so just need some more labels and i will be sending another box,anyone that is thinking about giving your house a clearout and want to make some extra cash i recomend cash cow they are all lovely and so helpful cheryl
Hi Cheryl, Thank you for this lovely review! Customer service is something we pride ourselves on so it is nice to hear that you found our team 'lovely and helpful' as well as quick at getting back to you. We are so pleased you have found the service helpful for clearing out your unwanted items and making some extra income. If you are still yet to order more labels, please just drop us a text or email with 'LABELS' and we will get some sent straight out to you. We can't wait to look at your next box. All the best, Natasha from the Vintage Cash Cow team 💜
Vintage Cash Cow is rated 4.6 based on 745 reviews