Vintage Cash Cow Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vintage Cash Cow
Read Vintage Cash Cow Reviews

About Vintage Cash Cow:

Vintage Cash Cow is the free and easy way to sell your old stuff. We convert thousands of unwanted vintage items into cash for free. Just send us a box of items using your pre-paid postage labels and we'll return a cash offer for your items in days. It's a risk-free, hassle-free service - if you aren't happy with our offer we'll send everything back (for free).

hello@vintagecashcow.co.uk

King House, Leylands Road, Leeds

Tell us how Vintage Cash Cow made you happy
Friendly, reassuring and reliable. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this company
Very good service
Very efficient we were happy with price given and would use them again
Diabolical cash offer I accepted because the charity shops are not open and I was under pressure to empty my aunts house , never again .
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your thoughts, Gilda.

As a service, we understand that our offers won't always live up to the expectations of our customers.

All of our offers are made with zero obligation to accept, and should customers decline we will return everything to you at no cost to yourself.

I understand your reasoning for accepting an offer, but I sincerely wish you had chosen to decline the offer made rather than accepting something you're not happy with.

Paltry offer absolutely shocked . Very disappointed
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, Michael.

As a business, we understand that our offers are not always going to live up to the expectations of our customers.

All of our offers are made with zero obligation to accept and we would always rather customers decline our offer and have their items returned free of charge, rather than accept an offer you are less than happy with.

Katie - Vintage Cash Cow
Cash cow is very easy to use. The response from them was courteous and efficient and I was surprised on how much I received for the bits and pieces I had.
Collection of my items was seamless and easy. Lovely girl rang me with quote. I had hoped for a little more but accepted offer.
I would recommend
Very quick and efficient with pick up and payment.
fast and efficient but low on offers
I was thrilled with the cash I received for a little odd pieces of gold and silver that was hidden away in my cupboards. Great service and prompt payment once I accepted the offer. I would highly recommend this to all.
Very disappointed with the 2 offers we've had, won't be sending any more items, rather donate to charity shops.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your thoughts, Mike.

I am sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your offer. Our service is completely free and no obligation. Regardless of whether someone accepts or declines our offer, we cover the cost of postage both to us and the return shipping if required. We never pass this cost onto our customers, so it is in our best interest to make realistic and sensible offers.

All of our offers are made with zero obligation to accept and we will return your parcel at no cost to you should you choose to decline our offer.

I only wish you had chosen to take us up on the free returns we offer as we'd always rather return a parcel than have a customer leave us feeling disappointed.

Katie - Vintage Cash Cow
Very happy with the fast dealings. Also kept well advised as to what the process stage is at. When the check is sent etc.
Very pleased with the service. shall use again.
This was my first time using Vintage Cash Cow and i am very pleased with how the transaction went. Smoothly, quickly and the cheque came through very quick. Would use Vintage Cash Cow again.
very professional and fast at replying to all aspects of dealings and valuations etc. fast payment from sale
Fast and efficient service, pleasant and polite staff member on phone, but I was disappointed with the cash paid considering there was a special offer of "£10 extra" I had weighed my solid silver items before sending and the scrap value of those items alone was more than the total payment I received. Although the rest of my vintage items were of low value, I still expected a few pounds for those. I chose to accept the offer as current Covid restrictions prevent me from taking them elsewhere.
I’ve been so delighted with the service you give plus the cash I have received, things that I though if no value I now have cash , thank you
Made up with the service, box picked up from the house, phoned within 5 days with price, I accepted and the money was in my bank next day.
Very impressed, I will used agai.
Sent items. Quick response received with acceptable cash offer. Money transferred promptly. No hassle.
Very professional service. Transactions ran smoothly and I was given a fair price for my ‘treasures’. I would recommend this company.
Vintage Cash Cow is rated 4.38 based on 245 reviews