Vintage Cash Cow Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vintage Cash Cow
Read Vintage Cash Cow Reviews

About Vintage Cash Cow:

Vintage Cash Cow is the free and easy way to sell your old stuff. We convert thousands of unwanted vintage items into cash for free. Just send us a box of items using your pre-paid postage labels and we'll return a cash offer for your items in days. It's a risk-free, hassle-free service - if you aren't happy with our offer we'll send everything back (for free).

hello@vintagecashcow.co.uk

King House, Leylands Road, Leeds

Tell us how Vintage Cash Cow made you happy
very satisfied with cash received
Excellent service. Prompt. Using again.
Very easy from start to finish and excellent service. Would use again if I could find more. Thank you.
Very straightforward process, helpful and professional service. Very happy with the offer. Would recommend and will definitely use again.
Simple easy to use. Was sent a package in the post with instructios and labels. All I had to do was box my items up. They even arrange for a collection from home so that i didnt have to traipse to the post office Was offered a price within 5 days. Maybe I could have spent hours logging each item onto Ebay/Facebook Market place but do I have the time? No and this was a good way to get rid of all my items easily. I felt the price was fair and would use VCC again. My main criticism is that I a receiving far too many emails from them which is a bit annoying. Otherwise would recommend to get rid of lots of bits of pieces with the minimal hassle.
So impressed with Vintage Cash Cow, speedy process from start to finish and a fair offer. From packing my box to receiving my cheque less than a week! Very pleasant phone call with my offer. Would certainly recommend.
Very satisfied with all aspects of my dealings with Vintage Cash Cow. Kept well informed at all stages. Collection of boxes from house. Efficient,smooth operation. Pleasnt phone call to inform me of offer and on acceptance of offer money in my bank same day.
Excellent service. Quick turn around and fantastic cash reward for unwanted jewellery or other vintage items that have been collected over the years. Thoroughly recommend!
The whole process from beginning to end was smooth and professional. I was contacted before, during and after, and found everyone friendly, understanding and extremely professional. Really impressive. I received payment promptly and cannot find anything negative to say. I can only recommend this company.
I wasn't sure about this site. But I filled a box with broken watches, teaspoons , old and broken jewellery. I thought if I don't hear anything, well it was only stuff that's been in the drawers for years. Imagine my surprise when my offer was £475. The whole process was so easy, and the advisors kind and really helpful. Thank you Vintage Cash Cow.
Quick, efficient , and very fair.
Really made life so easy by collecting material and then discussed offer. So hassle free! Thank you
Great service
Would recommend!
I accepted £52 for my items, but on reflection I think it was too little. I don't think I was paid for anything other than the silver, so probably won't send anything else.
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, Alan. The offers made by our appraisals team are based on several factors, including the condition, age, authenticity, and the desirability of the items within our network of buyers. We don't advertise ourselves to be the best place to sell items for the highest price. Our customers choose to use our service as we are the easiest, cheapest and most convenient way to sell a large amount of items in one go. All of our offers are made with zero obligation to accept, I only wish you had chosen to make use of our no obligation offers and free returns as we never want any of our customer to accept an offer they are unhappy with. Kind regards, Katie - Vintage Cash Cow
Exactly as promised; free postage to send your precious items, an honest valuation and free postage to return items if not happy with valuation. Excellent communication throughout and very prompt payment. Would definitely use again and happy to recommend to friends
I had such a positive experience using Vintage Cash Cow to sell some unwanted items in my house. The company was so efficient and helpful and after my box of goods had been collected, I was notified two days later about the cash they wanted to offer me. I was delighted with the result and received more than I had imagined into my account the same day.
Once again fast efficient friendly service. Will continue to use and reccomend.
Very satisfied with the service provided and would have no hesitation to recommend to friends and family!
I was very impressed with the fast turnaround and professional service. I have no hesitation in recommending this company.
Vintage Cash Cow is rated 4.37 based on 377 reviews