Vintage Cash Cow Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vintage Cash Cow
Read Vintage Cash Cow Reviews

About Vintage Cash Cow:

Vintage Cash Cow is the free and easy way to sell your old stuff. We convert thousands of unwanted vintage items into cash for free. Just send us a box of items using your pre-paid postage labels and we'll return a cash offer for your items in days. It's a risk-free, hassle-free service - if you aren't happy with our offer we'll send everything back (for free).

hello@vintagecashcow.co.uk

King House, Leylands Road, Leeds

Tell us how Vintage Cash Cow made you happy
First rate , very pleased with the way I was treated,and amount I received.
What a lovely man spoke to me and explained what might happen to my pre loved items. He made an offer to me that I felt was very good. I quickly accepted. Highly recommended.
Good experience. Next day response after taking goods to post office. Several email and text messages exactly when they said they would make contact etc. Only wish I had more things to send. Good experience.
Great service and true to their word. Very pleased with how easy and simple it all was. And I was more than happy with what I was offered for my goods.
Very very good service. Would recommend them
The service is excellent and they send regular emails to keep you informed of what is happening. They contact you quickly once they have received your box and the person I spoke to was very friendly. The downside is that very little is offered for the goods, a popular amount seems to be £38. I didn’t expect to make a fortune but was a little disappointed with the amount offered.
Excellent from start to finish.
very good 1st class
So happy with quick response to items I sent to you but more than happy with the cash .Certainly will recommend to friends.
Sent my items after a phone call to check beforehand and within days offer made and money in bank prompt and efficient service
Having used this service for two boxes now and as always is a quick and efficient service. Excellent communication answering any of my queries when required Would definitely recommend this service for anyone having any vintage items they wish to sell A fair price is always offered
So straightforward! Recommend and will definitely use again
We were a little sceptical at first but figured it was worth trying out because the service was free. They answered all our questions promptly and we sent off two boxes. The offer was fair for the service provided. We were delighted to receive the amount in our bank within a day of accepting. Great service and especially like that the items will have a new lease of life instead of gathering dust or going to landfill. Will recommend.
Absolutely delighted with everything from start to finish. Communication excellent at all stages. Pleased with the cash offer which I accepted. Great to hear non-saleable items can be upcycled where possible or if not recycled. Would not hesitate to use them again, and equally happy to recommend to others.
Would highly recommend, great communication, received more money than I thought. It is so refreshing to deal with a company that does what it says, will definitely be sending more boxes.
Fast...Reliable...Easy to use..Kept in the loop all they way...and was offered a decent amount which of course we accepted
Very pleased with offer & very quick professional response..Thankyou Vintage cash cow..
A very professional company to deal with, good communication and a fair price
They give excellent value for the goods you send. Will use them again.
Very easy to send items. Staff on phone with offer very nice no pushy sales.
Vintage Cash Cow is rated 4.46 based on 523 reviews