Vintage Cash Cow Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vintage Cash Cow
Read Vintage Cash Cow Reviews

About Vintage Cash Cow:

Vintage Cash Cow is the free and easy way to sell your old stuff. We convert thousands of unwanted vintage items into cash for free. Just send us a box of items using your pre-paid postage labels and we'll return a cash offer for your items in days. It's a risk-free, hassle-free service - if you aren't happy with our offer we'll send everything back (for free).

Tell us how Vintage Cash Cow made you happy
Nice staff, very friendly, but prices offered are basic,
Very good 10/10
Great customer service but disappointing cash amounts offered for the quality of items sent.
Very easy to use and fast! No complaints!
I forwarded over 100 items and was paid less than £1 for each items included a solid silver handbag,silver cutlery, silver pepper pot ect
It was very well organized and efficient. From the pick up of my parcel to the prompt reply.
All very friendly and 'charming' but very disappointed at price offered however I didn't want them back so accepted the £40 on offer.
Excellent service.
Really impressed with the whole process and how polite and professional they are
Great efficient service - very helpful
always an excellent service
This is a professional service which puts the client at ease from start to end. Impressed by the service and would encourage others to use it with confidence. Slightly disappointed that my stash was not worth a bit more but hey, I was happy to get something for unwanted things that were taking up space.
Very impressive company.
Very good communicators
Collection service easy and efficient
Realistic valuations
Settlement by return
Will use again....and soon
Quick, efficient, fair
A fab way to to clear out your unwanted items for a few quid. Hassle free free postage and quick transfer of money when the deal is done. Good communication throughout with no pressure to take any offer. Polite and pleasant staff who are very informative and obliging. Overall it’s quite exciting as the more items you send the more money you can make. 👍🏻
Is sent at lreast 13 items to Cash Cow. At est 11 were gold and silver rings with gems and pearls. Quiea fewof these were unique cluster rings with real gems and pearls, and good designs. I was initially offered £235 and when I question this I was offerd £250.00 - an increase of £15.00. I requested an itemised list, but this was not available. I am very disapponted ed with all this as when speaking with family members they agree with me that I was 'fleeced'. Itherefore request an itemised list of the rings that I sent to you and the estimated value of each ring.Perhaps you could look into this. Thank you. Patricia Davies.
Easy . Supply labels, arrange collection, kept up up to date as to valuation, given price for things submitted and given option of cheque or bank transfer or send things back . It’s your decision absolutely no pressure.
The labels took a while to arrive, but I had already put most things together. So I was more or less ready to send, as the postage/collection labels have a limited time to be used. I would advise starting to box items up before requesting info package, especially if you are in the process of sorting through 'glory holes' or the loft. Good guidance on website of acceptable goods.
I found the company helpful regarding enquiries about items and I was happy to accept the offer made for my pre loved belongings.
Very happy with my money I made with my little bits and pieces, thank you Vintage Cash Cow, highly recommend.
Efficient service but did not really meet my expectation of value of my goods. Also a cheque was sent instead of a bank payment. Disappointing.
Vintage Cash Cow is rated 4.12 based on 91 reviews