Vibrant Doors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vibrant Doors
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Vibrant Doors Reviews

About Vibrant Doors:

Vibrant Doors are a leading UK supplier of quality internal and external doors. Specialising in Bi-Folding doors, visit www.vibrantdoors.co.uk to view the full range online and in stock now.

Tell us how Vibrant Doors made you happy
The staff at Vibrant doors could not be more helpful. Callum re-arranged the delivery of my doors at short notice. He responded quickly and efficiently to any emails with queries I had. He inspected the doors on arrival at there unit and noticed one damaged, he arranged the replacement ready for my collection. There showroom is worth a visit where there is lots to see. This is the second time I have used Vibrant doors to replace all the doors in a house.
Nightmare: purchased 10 doors on 22 February and since then not sorted.they let me purchased doors that they even not in stock . When I chased after 10 days where is my delivery they said that 3 doors is out of stock until 15th April .when I said Ok deliver rest of the doors and them 3 I will wait then they said I have to wait another 10days after several phone call s they said they got all doors in. When the doors arrived I found that 3doors are wrong size. Again phone calls and emails I get to point when I said collect the doors and get me a refund. They collected the doors on 4 weeks ago and I still don’t have money back.Did trying to call them many times staying on the line for 15min and no answer . Horrible experience.
WHAT A CIRCUS. Horrible customer service with 3 delivery delays, taking them 3 months to make two sliding doors, when their delivery promise is 10 days. AVOID!!!
Having ordered doors with another company and waited since February, for me to still not have them I was reluctant to order doors online again. However Vibrant have been great from the start, sales were helpful, their couriers contacted me straight away to book in delivery and doors arrived when expected I would definitely use them again and recommend to others
I ordered a door frame 6thJune and rang last week to enquire. Found out my order hadn't even got to the stockist. Got put on hold and then basically told sorry with no idea when I'd get my frame. Rang today and it just rings and rings. Person finally answers and puts me on hold. I emailed to ask for my money back.
Service was good but I'm so disappointed with these bifold doors, had to buy an extra strip of oak as there was an inch wide gap between the doors and the frame when closed and they still don't close properly, absolutely gutted
Michelle, If there is an inch wide gap between the doors and the frame this will 100% be down to installation. Either the head cut length, internal rebate size, or pivot positions will be wrong. We obviously haven’t designed any of our three internal bifold systems to have a gap of that size and as one of, if not the biggest internal bifold door suppliers in the UK I feel like this issue would have been raised prior, if it were a design fault, after 8 years of supply to the UK. Can you please email me with some images of the set? Once we resolve the issue I would hope you amend the review as I feel 1* for poor workmanship on a supply only product is harsh to say the least. Sam
Ordered (and paid for) doors on 25th February. Though the website said they were in stock, after enquiring about not being informed about delivery I was told by Peter on 1st March that not all the doors were in stock, but would be on 18th. Emailed Peter on 23rd after no update to be told that the “container had been pushed back”. Further advised by Georgia on 29th that they were due back in stock on 20th April. Sigh… Following another request from an update, I was told on 26th April by Victoria, that the doors have “docked in the country so will be available in the next week or so.” It is now 11th June. No doors and no update.
Just a quick review... Haven't received doors yet as only ordered about 2 mins ago but wanted to give Callum on the phones a 5 star review. He dealt with my complicated order outstandingly making the whole process very smooth and pleasent. "Vibrant Doors" over that Howdens lot all day long... Well done guys!
i was purchased doors worth of £1100 on 22nd february today is 20may and i got still not sorted .After several phone calls and emails i have to wait 6 weeks to get the doors then three doors was wrong size .Since then they cant sort the doors.Again after my chasing they say that i can get the right door 11jun . Can you believe 6 months to wait ?when i say to them i want refund they want to collect the doors first then they refunding money .Would you be thrust this company after all that?This company should not exist .
Very rude a woman called Debbie answered the phone and hung up on me twice. I called again I was calling to make a purchase of a fire door. She hung up again. Disgraceful customer service!!
Debbie was a real delight to order my new doors through, she was knowledgeable, professional, kind and very patient. A great asset to the Company, in days where customer service can be a little lax, Debbie proved to be a Superstar.
Where are my doors?! I ordered 4 doors on the 1st April and waited patiently. By the end of the month I called Vibrant Doors to find out where they were. It turns out one door was out of stock and they were waiting for the full order to be available to be in stock before shipping. Fine, apart from the fact the final door won't be available until the end of June/start of July!! That's three months after I ordered and NO ONE at Vibrant doors had been in touch to let me know the situation. The options they have given me for delivery are not great - they want me to pay and extra £45 to source a door from elsewhere! They need to update their website with stock levels or at least tell you your items are not in stock straight after you've ordered rather than just keeping your money for a month and keeping quiet. Vibrant Doors have broken the distance selling regulations and I'll be reporting to Trading Standards. Customer service is really poor. I have emailed but received no reply.
I called vibrant doors today and spoke to a lady called Victoria and she gave me advice on various door types that I was interested in, great service, very polite, highly recommend Vibrant doors
Great price, very happy with the quality of the Mexican oak doors. Would use again for my other properties 👍🏻
Great quality doors at a good price. Will definitely be back for my external doors.
After ‘taking a chance’ on an online site to order 12 internal oak doors, we have been very happy with the result. We were kept updated about delivery timeframes (something which other, big, nationally known companies had been unable to do) and the doors arrived in excellent condition when promised. (There was initially a problem related to COVID/Brexit which caused a small delay, but Sam sorted it as quickly as he could and kept us update throughout and even reimbursed us with £60 for the inconvenience). We also saved around £700 on what we would have paid elsewhere. The joiner who fitted them was very impressed and is now recommending Vibrant to other customers, and we are also recommending them to anyone who asks where we got them from. Overall, extremely happy and would use Vibrant again!
I’m very extremely happy with vibrant doors and there services. We have had our bi-fold set delivered today and they are absolutely stunning. Thank you vibrant Doors team!
Very pleased with my recent purchase, very good quality.
Sales were very helpful when I had questions before buying, doors have now arrived and look great quality.
Excellent customer service, very polite.
Vibrant Doors is rated 3.88 based on 168 reviews