Vibrant Doors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vibrant Doors
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Vibrant Doors Reviews

About Vibrant Doors:

Vibrant Doors are a leading UK supplier of quality internal and external doors. Specialising in Bi-Folding doors, visit www.vibrantdoors.co.uk to view the full range online and in stock now.

Tell us how Vibrant Doors made you happy
Bought 10 x Mexican doors about 12 months ago one of the the laminate has started to lift according to customer service I haven't sealed it properly even though I used the sealant they recommended and the other 9 doors are fine they are refuseing to replace the door.
I spent nearly a £1000 on doors and this is the service you get think carefully before buying.
Vibrant Doors 1 star review on 12th September 2020
Hi,
Thank you for providing the image of this door. It clearly shows the door has next to no lacquer on it therefore moisture has penetrated and lifted the veneer. I expect this door is on the kitchen or bathroom and this has been caused by the moisture in the air. The doors come with finishing guidelines and we can recommend a choice of finisher (usually OSMO) we cannot tell you exactly how many coats to use nor can we control the process. Our prefinished doors are sealed properly in the factory and therefore come with a two year finish guarantee. We, like all of our competitors and distributors supply unfinished doors, it is your responsibility to finish them properly.
Another order arrived today, as always great quality doors and great customer service by Peter from the sales team.
I dealt with Peter from the sales team, it was great customer service from the start and had a good knowledge of the products.

Doors arrived today and look great.
Easy process. Ordered 5 internal doors, good quality and finish of a high quality.
Easy process, lovely product.
Most companies have poor reviews online regarding damaged doors, doors not arrived and poor customer service. This wasn’t the case. I called to ask when delivery would be and they found out which day and a estimated time. The delivery was smooth and even though we weren’t in, they were left in a safe and dry place.
Called up and spoke to Peter from the sales team, he was very helpful and quickly got me a good price on the Oak ISEO doors. They have now arrived and look superb.

I will definitely be recommending to friends and family!
I called up enquiring about a few items and was spoken to by Peter on the phone. He was polite and knew what he was talking about and gave me some good advice and a good price. Will definitely be getting some future business from me :)
Very happy with my order, the sales team were great and answered any questions I had before ordering. Good quality items recieved and reasonably priced.
Great service from the start, doors arrived within the time frame given and are great quality, would recommend to others.
Beware if your items are not in stock you will be waiting ages for your money back!

I placed an order with VDs on a Monday for £1485.00 worth of goods. I received an emailed on Wednesday morning to tell me that the doors were not in stock and to ask if I wanted a refund. I requested a full refund. When I called Vibrant Doors to ask when the money would return to my account no one could seem tell me how long exactly the money would take to return to me. The customer service people I spoke to just kept saying ‘It’s on its way back to you’. The two customer service people I spoke to were completely unapologetic, rude and just kept saying ‘It has been processed’. It is now Friday and I have still not been refunded. Because I am £1485.00 short I cannot place an alternative order for doors and I have had to cancel my joiner because I do not know when I will be able to afford a new product for him to fit. I VD again this morning to ask how long the refund will take and I was finally told that refunds can take up to five days to process. He insisted that this is a normal process and is ‘just how the bank system works’ However, I have never experienced anything like this with other companies and in fact many companies often do not bill you until the delivery has been released and if they do process a refund it is back in your account instantly.
Above all, it seems really unjust to me that a company can take your money for something that isn’t even available in the first place and then make you wait over a week for your money back. I have read the Google reviews and can now see that there are other customers who had the same problem. This is clearly an issue with their banking system that needs to be resolved in order for their customers to have a better experience with the company.
Excellent service and very precise on checking the order. Very pleased with the product. Would use again.
Where to begin:
- Door order arrived late, 3 weeks instead of 7 - 10 working days as promised.
- Delivered the wrong door.
- Delivery driver refused to take the items back with him.
- I offered to send the door via a reputable courier but they (VIBRANTdoors/Clima Doors) refused.
- Offered an alternative in 7 - 10 working days time, obvouisly that would be 3 weeks ETA.
- Phone lines are very busy at times with engaged dial tones, makes you worry that someone has run off with your money.
- Terrible customer service from staff, dont seem to care about customers.
- Debbie S from sales team is absolutely fantastic.
Very highquality doors delivery driver was excellent
5* - lovely product.
Must be the worse company , I’ve ever had to deal with , the customer service is terrible . Please give serious thought before ordering .

Doors and fixings are also Very poor quality.
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review,

As we can't see your name we can't actually see what you've ordered from us. We've also checked our database and can't find the email address either?

If you have a particular concern about a product we'd be happy to discuss - please email sales@vibrantdoors.co.uk with your order number and further information.

Vibrant Doors
Having ordered the downstairs doors last year and receiving a brilliant service, we were more than happy to use again to order the upstairs ones.
The whole process is hassle free. Ordering, communication, delivery...
So easy.
The delivery drivers were polite and took care with the doors, even checking them over as they handled them.
The doors are top quality & cheaper than other companies and look fantastic!
Absolute pleasure to buy from!
Hi Louise,

Thanks for your review!

Vibrant Doors
Great service by John, we had been messed around by another company and John went over and above to get us the doors quickly, We decided to collect from the warehouse and John arranged this with Gary, his team were extremely helpful. I would recommend, we have got 13 great quality oak doors ! Thank you
Very happy with the doors. The quality of the doors are excellent as was the service from placing the order to taking delivery.
I had a couple of queries after placing the order which were dealt with very promptly by John and I would definitely recommend.
Very happy with the quality of the doors. Very happy with the price, delivery time and the delivery drivers were very polite.
The after sales service was second to none with returned emails promptly and very informative.
A pleasure to do do business with and would definitely recommend.
Vibrant Doors is rated 4.07 based on 88 reviews