Vibrant Doors Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Vibrant Doors

About Vibrant Doors: Vibrant Doors are a leading UK supplier of quality internal and external doors. Specialising in Bi-Folding doors, visit www.vibrantdoors.co.uk to view the full range online and in stock now.

How would you rate Vibrant Doors?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"The team really went above and beyond to make a delivery happen when the courier company were working against them. Appreciated the service and professionalism."
Good Morning,

Thank you for your feedback!

Vibrant Doors.
KIM MCDERMOTT
Unverified Reviewer
"Excellent quality. The door looks brilliant. I would highly recommend your company"
Hi Kim,

Thank you for your review, we are so pleased you're happy with your external door!

Vibrant Doors.
"Little bit anxious about ordering from an online supplier, however Vibrant turned out to be fantastic. Sales staff talked me through the aspects of the doors before i placed the order online. The redwood external doors i'd chosen were about the best price i could find anywhere. They were delivered three days later by the most polite, most helpful delivery team we have ever encountered. The hardwood weatherbars i also ordered didn't get delivered as quickly so i had to source elsewhere as it was a rush job, but i was able to ring Vibrant, cancel the order and get a full refund on the affected items. A good 'customer experience': this is the first online review i have EVER written. I'd be happy to recommend Vibrant on the basis of my experience to anyone."
Hi NGreen,

Thank you for your feedback!!

Vibrant Doors
"Online ordering process was simple. We had changed our mind on something and found the sales department very easy to get ahold of by telephone. Special thanks to Jack Wilson, the sales administrator, for his help with our order and making changes for us twice! He was incredibly helpful and patient with us. We will definitely order again."
Hi Kyle,

Thank you for your feedback! I'm glad to hear of the experience you received and we have passed on your thanks to Jack!

Kelly Steers
Verified Buyer
"customer service from Jay was excellent kept me informed on my order.Doors are excellent quality - missing a bolt when arrived this was no problem Jay has advised a replacement will be in the post immediately Highly recommend this company"
Hi Kelly, Thank you for your review! We're really pleased you are happy with your order and the quality is as expected.. I can confirm the bolt is being dispatched today so will be you shortly.

Paul Sharpe
Verified Buyer
"Really good all round service but received a damaged door which shouldn’t have happened. It was replaced quickly, but couldn’t give a 5 star rating because of this."
Hi Paul, Thank you for your feedback, I have looked into your order and I can see 1 of the doors received on your order was damaged on delivery, whilst we do our very best to deliver everything in perfect condition, unfortunately on the odd occasion we do experience transit damage. I'm glad to see we got the replacement door to you 48 hours later and in time for your joiner starting the following day!

Robert Davies
Verified Buyer
"great customer relations and a verry good service"
Hi Robert, Thanks for your feedback, we're more than pleased you were happy with the service provided!

D Campbell
Verified Buyer
"First time I had purchased doors in a number of years. Vibrant Doors met my expectations - good price, helpful over the phone and good product. Thank you"
Good Afternoon Mr Campbell, We are very happy to hear your feedback and that you are happy with all aspects of the experience!

Ellie Stephenson
"Very good"
Thanks for your feedback Ellie!

Vibrant Doors
"Easy to place order, kept in contact throughout process, very happy with products supplied. Would definitely use again."
Hi Andy, We're glad you were happy with the Vibrant Door experience!

Vibrant Doors is rated 4.80 based on 10 reviews