Vibrant Doors Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Vibrant Doors

About Vibrant Doors: Vibrant Doors are a leading UK supplier of quality internal and external doors. Specialising in Bi-Folding doors, visit www.vibrantdoors.co.uk to view the full range online and in stock now.

Tell us how Vibrant Doors made you happy

Live Chat
"terrible custom service, wont reply to emails still waiting for one of my door 18 mouths latter dont use"
Mr Witheywood,

You placed an order with us on 14th February 2017 – some 22 months ago. The doors were delivered and signed for by yourself, and they were delivered to your private house. For you to then report one of the doors missing 18 months after delivery, not only surprises us, but also disappoints us that you feel that a door that should have been in your house for the last 22 months has somehow never been delivered. We have politely asked which door it is you think is missing, (ie size and specification), but you don’t know, which is somewhat strange as you ordered them. I’m sorry Mr Witheywood but we have no choice but to reject your claim completely as we cant take responsibility for items you say you don’t have, when you don’t report it for 18 months. All we could offer you is a replacement door at cost as a gesture of good will.
"I bought nine doors from them in November and it was all perfect from start to finish. Really helpful beforehand with my endless questions. Delivery as promised. Doors as described. Really good afterwards with questions about stains and stops and other bits and bobs. 10/10."
"Useless Service. Waited 3 weeks for doors. No communication. Couriers don't turn up. Allegedly, trucks keep breaking down. Will not use them again. Unreliable"
"Trouble free purchase. Highly recommend. Bought two doors from vibrant doors after calling their support line for information. Excellent range of doors to choose with unusual sizes that I required. My carpenter commented on the quality and build of the doors during install. Great customer service, doors arrived within 48 hrs. of purchase on a date to suit me. Replacement doors delivered within 24 hrs. No quibble exchange"
"Brilliant throughout. I was a little nervous ordering through this company as I see there are a couple of bad reviews online. I called the office to discuss and from the minute the phone was answered I was put at ease, helpful with all my questions and queries with regards to the product and delivery. Would definitely recommend to family and friends."
"First class consultation over measurments and specification to confirm all OK before payment and manufacture. Delivered on time and installed next day - a perfect fit. Great quality doors look terrific in our kitchen leading to our new conservatory - my wifes very happy - so therefore we all are! Will use this company again for my other properties - highly recommended"
"The worst customer service I've ever experienced. TBH, a lot of people would regard the behavior of this firm as revolting"
Hi Ben Forsyth,

Your comments are completely unacceptable. You originally placed your order incorrectly which you called us to let us know – so we advised at the time, the best way to rectify things and in the quickest timescale to get doors swapped over. However, you chose to completely ignore this advice and place a completely new order with delivery charges. This order you also placed wrongly, so you called to try and cancel one of the doors on this order a few days later, by which time this new order had been dispatched to the couriers which then meant the delivery and collection was pushed back further causing problems for you, which you blamed us for.
The internet allows all customers to leave feedback, however we would disagree with everything you’ve said and therefore have responded as such, as its wholly unfair to blame us for your inability to follow proper advice and place orders for correct sized doors. We at all times gave you the correct advice, in a very timely manner to get the situation resolved for you, but to blame us for all the things you did wrong is wholly rejected.
"Nice doors, good prices, great customer service and great delivery."
"We bought 8 doors altogether, delivery was as stated and they were well wrapped so damage. They are just so good to look at and the quality excellent. I would definately buy from this company again."
Hi Chris,

We're glad you are happy with our overall service and of course the quality of your new doors!

"Very good thabks"
"The customer service was first class, speedy response and very helpful even though I had a lot of questions on size, weight, how the doors are packaged. They also were very flexible with me using a courier to collect as they turned up early. Would use them again and highly recommend this company. Thank you."
Hi Jane,

Vibrant Doors.
"Many thanks to Vibrant Doors, the process couldn’t have been any easier. Helpful over the phone as I was struggling to place the order online and doors are exactly as we wanted!"
Thank you for your feedback!

Vibrant Doors.
"Good service and prompt pricing initially. Purchased 13 doors. Had an issue with a door which Jack Wilson resolved very quickly for me. Excellent service from Jack"
Hi Scott,

Thank you for your feedback, we are glad that the issue was resolved quickly and efficiently and I will pass on your thanks to Jack.

Vibrant Doors.
"I visited the showroom on a Saturday morning appointment and the chap that showed us round was very helpful answering all questions we had and actually suggesting a slightly different door which suited our needs better. We called the following Monday placed our order and we received them 4 days later. Couriers called the day after we confirmed the order to arrange a suitable day for delivery and were most helpful in working around us. Very impressed with the process and thanks again to the Sales rep that showed us around."
Hi Jason,

Thank you for your feedback, it was a pleasure meeting you in our showroom!

Vibrant Doors.
"a minute ago I ordered an external oak door frame, paid £36 for max 72hr postage, the day it was due to arrive I got a call instead from someone with miserable attitude and bad customer skills telling me my item wasn't in stock.... instead of going through offers of what they have as an alternative, the guy says "we don't have that one in stock so I'm sending you this one yea".... basically didn't ask if I wanted it but just told me that's what I'm getting instead. So I asked of it was the same as the original one I ordered and he said yes. When I clicked the link that I requested was emailed to me, it was a different frame design so I was lied to. I am now still waiting a week and a half later after requesting a refund numerous times. They stopped replying and are ignoring me completely. So they have my money and still have not sent me anything or even an update about the statue of my order/refund. Extremely bad customer services. I wish I had read their customer reviews before I purchased as there are more bad reviews then good by far. Extremely disappointed and feel robbed of my hard earned money."
Hi Dominic,

Thank you for your review however as I have been quite closely linked with this issue (You were dealing with Jay one of our more experienced sales team) I feel your comments are grossly unfair.
You placed your order on a Saturday, we have it on our records that we tried to call you Monday afternoon (the first working day of your order), to advise on the product stock situation where we offered an alternative which you accepted. the order was then confirmed with the distributor on Tuesday, and delivered to you on Thursday the 1st (this is the 4th working day on your order which we state its 3-5 working days if the order is not over £750.00)
Unfortunately I don’t have a call recording of the conversation had between yourself and Jay but I must say I find it completely baffling that he would speak to you as rudely as you have stated and actually force another product on to you. As I have said Jay gave you an option which gives the same result as the product you ordered. You could of course have not accepted it, and taken a full refund at that time – but you didn’t.
You mention you are being ignored with regards to a refund/ possible collection of the product, I was told by Jay that you requested a call from one of our management team on the Friday, the day after delivery – I duly obliged as soon as I was told with a view to offer you a partial refund if you wanted to keep the frame or discuss returns timescales if you so wished, you did not have a voicemail message and the phone just rung out – the missed call was from the same number we have spoken to you on numerous times so we were expecting a call back.
We will continue to await a call back and despite your review which we feel to be untrue and extremely harsh we will continue to assist you to reach the outcome you would like as we do with ALL of our valued customers.

Vibrant Doors
"The team really went above and beyond to make a delivery happen when the courier company were working against them. Appreciated the service and professionalism."
Good Morning,

Thank you for your feedback!

Vibrant Doors.
"Excellent quality. The door looks brilliant. I would highly recommend your company"
Hi Kim,

Thank you for your review, we are so pleased you're happy with your external door!

Vibrant Doors.
"Little bit anxious about ordering from an online supplier, however Vibrant turned out to be fantastic. Sales staff talked me through the aspects of the doors before i placed the order online. The redwood external doors i'd chosen were about the best price i could find anywhere. They were delivered three days later by the most polite, most helpful delivery team we have ever encountered. The hardwood weatherbars i also ordered didn't get delivered as quickly so i had to source elsewhere as it was a rush job, but i was able to ring Vibrant, cancel the order and get a full refund on the affected items. A good 'customer experience': this is the first online review i have EVER written. I'd be happy to recommend Vibrant on the basis of my experience to anyone."
Hi NGreen,

Thank you for your feedback!!

Vibrant Doors
"Online ordering process was simple. We had changed our mind on something and found the sales department very easy to get ahold of by telephone. Special thanks to Jack Wilson, the sales administrator, for his help with our order and making changes for us twice! He was incredibly helpful and patient with us. We will definitely order again."
Hi Kyle,

Thank you for your feedback! I'm glad to hear of the experience you received and we have passed on your thanks to Jack!

Vibrant Doors
"customer service from Jay was excellent kept me informed on my order.Doors are excellent quality - missing a bolt when arrived this was no problem Jay has advised a replacement will be in the post immediately Highly recommend this company"
Hi Kelly, Thank you for your review! We're really pleased you are happy with your order and the quality is as expected.. I can confirm the bolt is being dispatched today so will be you shortly.

Vibrant Doors is rated 4.24 based on 25 reviews