Vibrant Doors Reviews

76% of reviewers recommend Vibrant Doors

About Vibrant Doors: Vibrant Doors are a leading UK supplier of quality internal and external doors. Specialising in Bi-Folding doors, visit www.vibrantdoors.co.uk to view the full range online and in stock now.

Tell us how Vibrant Doors made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Ordering of 4 doors was straightforward, the doors arrived on time via a very pleasant 2 man team, but the manufacturer's packaging was totally inadequate (agreed by the delivery people), just shrink wrapped with thin cardboard along the edges, a few scuffs and tears and one package end open. Instructions from Vibrant were to fully inspect within 48 hours as no damages are valid after that time (I wonder if these conditions may now be "unfair terms" under the Consumer Rights Act 2015??). Anyway I signed for them, "not completely examined", emailed Vibrant that day to confirm that the packaging appeared inadequate, that outwardly the doors seemed undamaged but until the plastic was taken off and they were fitted one week later, I could not say 100% if there were any defects. The roughness of a lot of the beading next to the glazing which was visible through the plastic on most doors was also brought to their attention and I suggested they could report this back to LPD, the manufacturer (light sanding of these areas is not possible due to the close proximity to the etched glass). The response from Vibrant was quite curt, rather surprisingly, completely disregarding my comments on the lack of protection, the beading on the doors, and informing me no damage could be accepted after the 48 hours whatsoever. They were more interested in confirming whether 2 delivery men had been involved, to ensure "no damages" to the doors. If the packaging is insufficient in the first place, the doors could easily suffer damage at a much earlier stage prior to transit, so the number of delivery people involved later on is not that relevant. I emailed back to say I could not lift the doors to inspect 100%, as I have a heart condition, and would wait just one week to inspect fully when the joiner fitted them. I had no reply from Vibrant. On fitting, fortunately there were no major defects, but I do feel the finish around the glazing in particular on these LPD white contempory glazed doors (primed finish) is not quite as good as expected, with the visibly rough beading, and small "splashes" of white paint on the etched glass, which will be difficult to remove, and one dark mark within the etched glass, at eye level, which does seem to be permanent. From a distance, in duller lighting the doors look fine and very attractive, the door faces are nice and smooth and well finished albeit in primer, but in a well lit room the imperfections are clearly visible but we will have to live with that."
"Superb products, absolutely shameful the way your customers service telephone people talk to customers. I would not order again based on this alone, especially as expensive £60 delivery. Shame as products are good and delivery driver was absolutely brilliant with comms and polite service."
Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review,

We are pleased that you are happy with the products and the delivery service, however clearly something needs addressing with your experience over the phone.

Please could you e-mail tom@vibrantdoors.co.uk with further details?

Kind regards,

Vibrant Doors
"We spent a great deal of time researching online for our renovation project before coming across Vibrant Doors. After seeing they had a showroom, we decided to visit to discuss our project. We were replacing all our internal doors as well as adding an external French door to the back of the house, so we were keen to see the products prior to purchasing. From the moment we arrived, the sales team were eager to fully understand our vision to ensure that we were happy with the decisions we were making. Upon their recommendation, we ended up placing our order for an external bi-fold door as opposed to French doors as it better suited our requirements. The Project is completed and we couldn’t be happier with both the products and the service!"
"I'm not usually one to write reviews online, but I have to commend Vibrant Doors on their efficient delivery, polite customer service and great quality doors. We have had our folding door system in for just over a month now, and I am so pleased with the quality and value for money that we managed to find in Vibrant Doors. I was particularly impressed with how the sales team were more than willing to speak directly with my joiner to offer installation advice. This company is a breath of fresh air that are willing to go above and beyond - I would not hesitate to recommend! :)"
"We ordered our bifold doors 2 years ago and they were delivered extremely promptly and exceeded expectations. We recently needed a replacement hinge and I tried to find a replacement locally via B&Q, Screwfix and ToolStation but with no success. When I called to see if I could get a replacement directly, the advisor couldn’t be more helpful assisting me and arranging a spare hinge to be sent out the next day free of charge, excellent customer service!"
"Used these guys for bifold doors around 3 years ago. Good service when purchasing and nothing a problem. Needed help to find the correct glass after we had one shatter, this was our own fault!! Within days these guys went back to the manufactures and got us the information we needed. Great after service after 3 years. spot on Thank you Sam"
"Ordered Internal Bifold doors, delivered very quickly by professional company,within time frame and let me know before arriving. Doors were well made and well worth the price. Had minor technical issue regarding fitting,rang up and spoke to a guy who knew the product and gave me answer straight away. Highly recommended and would certainly use again. Top product all round . Thanks."
"Excellent service and the oak bi-fold doors are really well made and have made an enormous difference to our kitchen/dining room/lounge. Closed to have separate kitchen or open to make open plan, love them."
"I recently wrote a review regarding the Mexicano and Mexiana mix up over my doors. Since the review in fact within 24 hours I received a telephone call from Vibrant doors offering a full apology and an offer to compensate me for my issue. The gentleman Sam who in spoke with was very understanding and could not do enough for me. I am a quality manager for a large company and really believe customer support and service is key to the success of a company. Vibrant windows although I had an issues and did not write very good review immediately contacted me to put things right. I need to order additional doors and I will be ordering them from Vibrant windows thank you for your response."
"I spoke with a sales representative Safron who informed me there was no difference in MexicanO and MexicanA doors. As I tried to order all MexicanO doors from the web site. Every time I clicked MexicanO flush pre treated doors it took me to MexicA doors so I trusted Safron when they said they were exactly the same. Well when they were delivered there were not. The grooves on the MaxicanO are deeper than the MexicanA. I again spoke to Safron who informed me that it was due to 2 different manufacturers supplying the doors. I requested to speak to a manager but surprisingly they were all in meetings. I requested for a manager to ring me back but hey ho no such luck. I also sent a message on the web site in the morning and I was told I would get a reply. But nothing. When I said can I return the doors they informed me yes, But surprisingly at my cost, in the original packaging and I would be charged 15% of the value of the doors for that privilege. That would be £250 plus delivery. Bearing in mind I bought 14 doors in total. Well that's what I call great service and customer satisfaction. NOT. You still have the opurtunity to reply and explain your web site as Safron said it was probably a typing error and I had ordered the doors wrong. Well I tool photos of the web site just in case there was an error. I also tried to rate the review with 1 star but your web site won't allow me too. That's a surprise."
"Excellent customer service and excellent products. Having purchased 11 internal doors, I would genuinely recommend this company to anyone having to do the same"
"Disgusting not allowed to return. Door arrived after 14 days. Not satisfied. Very unhelpful staff. Now door was too late in arriving and cannot be used. What will I do with it. The minimum charge of £85.00 for return is the worst I have ever seen. Hope you all get unemployed with Brexit."
Good Morning Etwar,

Firstly, we have no record on our system of you discussing a return of the product to our unit, providing it is in original packaging we will accept a return to our unit up to 28 days from you receiving the product - if you want to proceed with this please e-mail a member of the team.

In terms of delivery, the couriers called you on the day of order to confirm a suitable delivery date with yourself and as you didn't answer they left a voicemail message asking you to call back to book in a suitable delivery date - this is where the delay has arisen.

We won't be commenting on the closing statement as clearly it is rather foolish.

Vibrant Doors.
"Super service, great product, excellent quality and excellent delivery service all at a competitive prices I would highly recommend Vibrant Doors Chris P"
"Vibrant doors show doors in stock on the website but Vibrant doors do not keep any doors in stock and order from suppliers when orders are placed. We have ordered from Vibrant doors twice, the first time (a couple of years ago) payment was taken, doors were supposedly in stock and a couple of days later we were told they didn't have them in stock, we cancelled the order and it took 4 days to receive refund. We have recently order more doors, payment taken, doors supposedly in stock, 4 days later (day before we were expecting delivery) we get told order had been put on hold, doors were not in stock as they do not keep any stock on premises, orders are placed with suppliers as and when orders are placed with vibrant doors. Then day later we get told that a refund was made on day order was placed. If you are in no hurry for your order to arrive then go ahead with vibrant doors, if you would like to receive order within timeframe stated on website go elsewhere."
Hi,

Thank you for your review.

Like many other companies in the door industry we get doors from the main suppliers. Most door companies do not hold stock themselves because of the sheer quantity of doors available to us, as you can see on our website they’re hundreds to choose from. This makes it almost near impossible to hold large quantities of different doors ready for immediate dispatch. We, like many others choose to go to suppliers direct to fulfill our orders but this also means we are not the only company after this stock.

Under ‘Choose a size’ on many of our products, it tells you when the stock was last checked. Whilst we do our best to ensure stock levels remain up to date, sometimes doors will show in stock when they are not.

As stated in our terms and conditions, “ All orders are accepted subject to stock availability which changes on a daily basis. If we are unable to supply the products that you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and discuss alternative solutions. If we cannot fulfill the order we will refund any payments we have received as soon as is possible but at a maximum period of 28 days.”

Refunds for orders that have been cancelled because of stock issues are passed to accounts straight away. When we do action a refund, it leaves our bank immediately. We do say it can take up to 5 working days for the money to appear in your account but that depends on who you bank with.

I have looked at your most reason order with us, you were contacted a day after you placed your order as you had left a note confirming you needed delivery on a specific day. You asked if we could contact you to let you know whether or not this could be met, unfortunately when trying to contact yourself we were unable to get through, the call was to let you know that this couldn’t take place. You were in touch with a member of management prior to placing your order, the sales team were advised to cancel your order if your delivery needs couldn’t be met and since we couldn’t get through to you, we didn’t want to sit on your money.

We apologise if you believe the service you have received isn't as expected,

Vibrant Doors
"“First time customer. Really outstanding high quality door, faultless in fact. I refurb properties and this is by far the best made door I’ve ever ordered anywhere. Perfect condition on arrival, great delivery service. Will order again without hesitation."
"I ordered 14 oak doors, one fire door. Customer service was fab - I asked lots of questions before ordering and after the very helpful response from John Shaw I ordered. Doors are fantastic value and delivery was very prompt. I would highly recommend."
"Do not use this company. Waited 3 months for missing parts that we had to pay for again as they didn't belive me. Ended up going through house insurance in the end as extra costs run into the hundreds."
"Excellent choice, price and service. Delivery prompt and on time. Thoroughly recommend"
"Excellent customer service, I rang before I ordered to gather some advice on Internal Bifolding Doors, the man I spoke to was ever so helpful. I received my order within 3 working days and in excellent condition. Now the product has been installed I couldn't be happier. I will definitely be using Vibrant Doors again."
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your review!

Kind Regards,