Vibrant Doors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vibrant Doors
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Vibrant Doors Reviews

About Vibrant Doors:

Vibrant Doors are a leading UK supplier of quality internal and external doors. Specialising in Bi-Folding doors, visit www.vibrantdoors.co.uk to view the full range online and in stock now.

Tell us how Vibrant Doors made you happy
Great quality, great prices. Will definitely be using Vibrant again on future projects
Very poor customer service. I ordered a door in November , told it was out of stock so changed to one that was and was told delivery would be before Xmas
No response either by e mail or telephone
and no refund
I would not deal with this company again
Trevor
We were expecting our bi fold doors as job on our kitchen diner is already behind schedule.
Our bi fold doors came,you can imagine our horror when they were not only wrong size but a different door,
Will NEVER use this company again we are totally devasted as now thanks to the gross incompetence of this company our job will not be completed on time.
Shambolic would be too generous to say.
Simply dreadful customer service. Placed an order 29/10, one door was incorrect, 6 weeks spent chasing a replacement, messages not returned, emails not read. Replacement arrived 10/12, same incorrect door again.
Excellent customer service - lots of back and forth on options and offered a great package price which was unbeatable. Picked Mendes doors and these came straight from the manufacturer. Had some issues but dealt with Mendes for those, and had a refund for one door passed back, though that was only slightly late (matter of days).

Would use again!
Very pleased with quality and service throughout - doors arrived in perfect condition - well packed. Would recommend and certainly use again in the future
I ordered doors last week and they arrived yesterday in perfect condition and we are very pleased with them. The courier company contacted me the same day as the order and were very helpful as were the sales staff at vibrant doors.
We arranged delivery with this company, I had to leave the UK in a emergency before delivery.
The courier then informed us 24 hours before the date stating they would not deliver onto the premises. Leaving my partner with the door in the street.
We have pursued the company for delivery, only to be informed they wanted a further £30 to leave the door in the street!
Cancellation they have charged £30
the contract was for delivery onto our address.
Will be seeking compensation
Hi, this is absolutely not the case. The delivery was booked in and agreed for the 20th, as per our terms and conditions deliveries are chargeable if cancelled anything less than 24 hours before delivery, you cancelled on the 19th! This is not so we can make extra money. The courier charges us because cancelled deliveries at such late notice means we cannot put another order on it its place. All vans are full to the weight limit at the moment as the industry is so busy, we offered a cheaper re-delivery to assist you which would be at a loss to us but something we are prepared to do for our valued customers. These are doors not small boxes we cannot just keep re-delivering when deliveries are missed, we do not have that luxury.
Excellent service and good value. Very happy with purchase and communication. The delivery guys were very helpful as well. Would recommend.
Hi,
Just like to say I had a great experience with Vibrant Doors. I ordered 8 internal doors and was chuffed with the quality of them, better than they looked on the web. They also presented excellent value for money, I couldn't get anyway near the price locally compared to them. Their delivery service was also excellent. I had the doors within 8 days of ordering them, in the middle of the Covid chaos. They turned up when they said they would, and their delivery guys were great. They drove all the way from Chesterfield to Swansea and carried all the doors, and they are really heavy, all the way up my drive and into my garage. Really top guys. In summary, first class product, excellent value for money and top service. I highly recommend them
Good quality doors at a very good price, delivered as instructed by Vibrant Doors to the date and time by the delivery company who stacked the doors in my garage with great care.
Thanks
Excellent customer service from start to finish. Very good communication, quality doors at a competitive price, delivered on required date, in perfect condition by drivers who took great care offloading them from the lorry.
This has been a difficult 6 months for manufacturers & suppliers (retail & wholesale). Vibrant Doors went above and beyond for me. I would definitely recommend them.
7 doors delivered after a long delay as one wasn't in stock. However thats not the issue. Three doors have a strong red tint in no way match the other three doors. They have said natural variation i have said different woods. I'll leave you to decide.

They have offered to replace the doors but with no guarantee they'll match

I understand wood is a natural product by the way but these doors are a different colour and markedly different grain as well.
I have ordered 2 internal doors from Vibrant doors. I have had no communication from them regarding delivery after several days, so I have attempted to call them several times, within their advertised opening hours, with no answer. I have emailed them and am now awaiting a response. This is poor customer service.
Great quality doors, excellent price and service plus prompt delivery and fantastic delivery driver - could not be better, so we’ve ordered more doors!! Thank you
I looked long and hard to find doors with adequate lippings for these old Victorian door frames. I settled on Vibrant's Mexican oak. From first contact to delivery they were a pleasure to deal with. The doors were exactly as described, delivered as advised and even the carpenter said they were a great quality door. Added to that they look and feel fantastic and top quality. I heartily recommend Vibrant doors as the one stop shop for your doors !
Vibrant Doors 4 star review on 8th October 2020
Had a great customer experience working with vibrant doors. Friendly staff, quick delivery and good quality doors.

Will be using again
Had an simple and easy time with Vibrant doors from my original phone call to placing the order. Great customer service team all very friendly and welcoming.

Doors arrived and look amazing.
Ordered 12 doors over a month ago, I have only received 6 and still waiting for the remaining doors which they said were out of stock when I phoned 10 days after placing order (having had no communication from them) They happily took my money for doors that they didn’t tell me were out of stock and still no firm date when I will receive the remaining doors. No communication from the company other than me instigating phone calls. Unfortunately this company has not fulfilled it’s website’s claims on delivery times and the lack of communication just compounds the disappointment.
Bought 10 x Mexican doors about 12 months ago one of the the laminate has started to lift according to customer service I haven't sealed it properly even though I used the sealant they recommended and the other 9 doors are fine they are refuseing to replace the door.
I spent nearly a £1000 on doors and this is the service you get think carefully before buying.
Vibrant Doors 1 star review on 12th September 2020
Hi,
Thank you for providing the image of this door. It clearly shows the door has next to no lacquer on it therefore moisture has penetrated and lifted the veneer. I expect this door is on the kitchen or bathroom and this has been caused by the moisture in the air. The doors come with finishing guidelines and we can recommend a choice of finisher (usually OSMO) we cannot tell you exactly how many coats to use nor can we control the process. Our prefinished doors are sealed properly in the factory and therefore come with a two year finish guarantee. We, like all of our competitors and distributors supply unfinished doors, it is your responsibility to finish them properly.
Vibrant Doors is rated 3.96 based on 107 reviews