Vibrant Doors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vibrant Doors
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Vibrant Doors Reviews

About Vibrant Doors:

Vibrant Doors are a leading UK supplier of quality internal and external doors. Specialising in Bi-Folding doors, visit www.vibrantdoors.co.uk to view the full range online and in stock now.

Tell us how Vibrant Doors made you happy
Website said "in stock" so placed order in April, order confirmation then said "stock on backorder", expected August. Not acceptable!
Ordered Friday then collected the following Friday well packaged and solid doors
cowboys took 6 weeks to deliver 2 doors after chasing them one arrived damaged and was told by them nothing they can do about it total cowboys 🤠 should be shut down
Hi Terence,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, we would however like to point out some key points that have been missed;

The couriers attempted on two occasions to book in a delivery with yourself, on both occasions a voicemail message was left asking you to return the call to book in a suitable delivery date - this wasn't done.

You then sent an email into one of our sales team stating to deliver the products to your address and that you will take full responsbility should nobody be at the property. We advised this wasn't ideal as we'd have no standing with the couriers should their be any issue but you insisted you wanted us to go ahead. Damage was then reported hours after delivery and unfortunately as we stated with a delivery going ahead without a customer signing we'd have no standing with the couriers.

We feel this review is very unfair and whilst we want to try and assist, we do feel you've missed key elements of your experience.

Vibrant Doors
My wife ordered doors in February and then heard nothing until mid March when we were emailed to say they were out of stock with the supplier but would be delivered W/b 22/03. That came & went then many phone calls and excuses from Vibrant doors got them here end of March minus the handles. The handles were then sent separately from VD and a 10% refund negotiated so an extra star given. They are still to be fitted as we’d had to cancel the joiner twice due to the shipping so I can’t comment on quality. If you want anything done when contacting VD then ask for Sam otherwise you’ll be made false promises of fobbed off.
Rubbish communication and feel like being lied to. I ordered doors that were in stock and then get a quite unprofessional and basic email saying that they aren’t actually in stock but will be with me next week, next week came and nothing so I chased and told next week again and nothing again and this is carrying on. Can’t get through on the phone either just get an email fobbing me off once a week. Very deceitful company advertising items in stock and taking money and then not fulfilling order!
Good quality products.
Tried without success to arrange collection of door. After waiting several days for confirmation they withdrew their offer to collect it.

Now have to make my own arrangements.

Given my experience I would urge potential customers to think carefully before using Vibrant Doors.
Mr Plummer,

As per our terms and conditions we must be notified within 14 days (standard cooling off period) if you wish to return a product. You made us aware you wished to return it so as a gesture of goodwill we offered to collect the door even though our terms state that you are responsible for returning it to our head office in Derby. It was only when you started threatening “storage costs” that we withdrew our goodwill gesture as it was clear to see you didn’t want to work with us. We therefore stand by our terms and once the door is received at our unit in original condition and available for re-sale we will refund you in full for the door.
Bought one of your internal folding doors with 3 doors, doors look great. Good value for money.
Bought some Climadoor doors - good price and quality.
Pleased with after sales service - I reported a missing part and it was delivered 3 days later. Couldn’t ask for more.
Terrible communication. Doors ordered in Jan. Now April and still no doors. Several phone calls, to be told a load of rubbish and a different story everytime , doors out of stock even though website has consistently stated they are in stock. Eventually assured our doors will be delivered today, to have a delivery of one door........still awaiting a further 5. Disgusting service
Our aluminium bifold doors look great. Cheapest on the market but quality is great.
Very pleased with our white doors. They were supposed to be primed finish but they are ready sprayed with a semi gloss finish. Excellent overall and good VFM.
Ordered one door to begin with to see the quality, it looks great so have just purchased the remaining doors. Will recommend to others.
Very reliable, would definitely recommend to others
Ordered the doors, Couriers contacted me shortly after to arrange a delivery date doors have now arrived, look very nice and can’t wait for them to be fitted in my new home.
Bought oak internal doors for my house, and joiner said the quality is very good and cheaper than Howdens. Delivery service is excellent with phone call to book in and text the night before for a time slot. 5*
Lovely doors at a good price. My doors arrived as promised and I was kept informed of the status of my order by customer service and the delivery people. Delivery guys were friendly and arrived on time on the day.
Got good advice over the phone and placed order which was delivered outside of your normal 3-7 days. Overall I would say good service though.
Really happy with our cottage oak door and frame. Looks super.
Vibrant Doors is rated 3.96 based on 147 reviews