Vibrant Doors Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Vibrant Doors

About Vibrant Doors: Vibrant Doors are a leading UK supplier of quality internal and external doors. Specialising in Bi-Folding doors, visit www.vibrantdoors.co.uk to view the full range online and in stock now.

Tell us how Vibrant Doors made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"Vibrant doors show doors in stock on the website but Vibrant doors do not keep any doors in stock and order from suppliers when orders are placed. We have ordered from Vibrant doors twice, the first time (a couple of years ago) payment was taken, doors were supposedly in stock and a couple of days later we were told they didn't have them in stock, we cancelled the order and it took 4 days to receive refund. We have recently order more doors, payment taken, doors supposedly in stock, 4 days later (day before we were expecting delivery) we get told order had been put on hold, doors were not in stock as they do not keep any stock on premises, orders are placed with suppliers as and when orders are placed with vibrant doors. Then day later we get told that a refund was made on day order was placed. If you are in no hurry for your order to arrive then go ahead with vibrant doors, if you would like to receive order within timeframe stated on website go elsewhere."
Hi,

Thank you for your review.

Like many other companies in the door industry we get doors from the main suppliers. Most door companies do not hold stock themselves because of the sheer quantity of doors available to us, as you can see on our website they’re hundreds to choose from. This makes it almost near impossible to hold large quantities of different doors ready for immediate dispatch. We, like many others choose to go to suppliers direct to fulfill our orders but this also means we are not the only company after this stock.

Under ‘Choose a size’ on many of our products, it tells you when the stock was last checked. Whilst we do our best to ensure stock levels remain up to date, sometimes doors will show in stock when they are not.

As stated in our terms and conditions, “ All orders are accepted subject to stock availability which changes on a daily basis. If we are unable to supply the products that you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and discuss alternative solutions. If we cannot fulfill the order we will refund any payments we have received as soon as is possible but at a maximum period of 28 days.”

Refunds for orders that have been cancelled because of stock issues are passed to accounts straight away. When we do action a refund, it leaves our bank immediately. We do say it can take up to 5 working days for the money to appear in your account but that depends on who you bank with.

I have looked at your most reason order with us, you were contacted a day after you placed your order as you had left a note confirming you needed delivery on a specific day. You asked if we could contact you to let you know whether or not this could be met, unfortunately when trying to contact yourself we were unable to get through, the call was to let you know that this couldn’t take place. You were in touch with a member of management prior to placing your order, the sales team were advised to cancel your order if your delivery needs couldn’t be met and since we couldn’t get through to you, we didn’t want to sit on your money.

We apologise if you believe the service you have received isn't as expected,

Vibrant Doors
"“First time customer. Really outstanding high quality door, faultless in fact. I refurb properties and this is by far the best made door I’ve ever ordered anywhere. Perfect condition on arrival, great delivery service. Will order again without hesitation."
"I ordered 14 oak doors, one fire door. Customer service was fab - I asked lots of questions before ordering and after the very helpful response from John Shaw I ordered. Doors are fantastic value and delivery was very prompt. I would highly recommend."
"Do not use this company. Waited 3 months for missing parts that we had to pay for again as they didn't belive me. Ended up going through house insurance in the end as extra costs run into the hundreds."
"Excellent choice, price and service. Delivery prompt and on time. Thoroughly recommend"
"Excellent customer service, I rang before I ordered to gather some advice on Internal Bifolding Doors, the man I spoke to was ever so helpful. I received my order within 3 working days and in excellent condition. Now the product has been installed I couldn't be happier. I will definitely be using Vibrant Doors again."
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your review!

Kind Regards,

Vibrant Doors
"Superb doors, delivered on time before Christmas even though I said by January 2nd would have been OK. They were also about 30% cheaper than my local timber merchants quote. I went for the pre-finished Salerno doors and my fitter did need to trim a little as my floors were not that level. We did opt for new frames and this made the fitting much easier. Had many positive comments on the doors from friends, neighbours and other contractors working on our property. Also the after service help from John Shaw was excellent as we needed to repair the finish on the edges where my fitter had planed a little."
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we appreciate your feedback and we're glad you were happy with your purchase!

Vibrant Doors.
"terrible custom service, wont reply to emails still waiting for one of my door 18 mouths latter dont use"
Mr Witheywood,

You placed an order with us on 14th February 2017 – some 22 months ago. The doors were delivered and signed for by yourself, and they were delivered to your private house. For you to then report one of the doors missing 18 months after delivery, not only surprises us, but also disappoints us that you feel that a door that should have been in your house for the last 22 months has somehow never been delivered. We have politely asked which door it is you think is missing, (ie size and specification), but you don’t know, which is somewhat strange as you ordered them. I’m sorry Mr Witheywood but we have no choice but to reject your claim completely as we cant take responsibility for items you say you don’t have, when you don’t report it for 18 months. All we could offer you is a replacement door at cost as a gesture of good will.
"I bought nine doors from them in November and it was all perfect from start to finish. Really helpful beforehand with my endless questions. Delivery as promised. Doors as described. Really good afterwards with questions about stains and stops and other bits and bobs. 10/10."
Hi Iain,

Thanks for your review!

Vibrant Doors.
"Useless Service. Waited 3 weeks for doors. No communication. Couriers don't turn up. Allegedly, trucks keep breaking down. Will not use them again. Unreliable"
"Trouble free purchase. Highly recommend. Bought two doors from vibrant doors after calling their support line for information. Excellent range of doors to choose with unusual sizes that I required. My carpenter commented on the quality and build of the doors during install. Great customer service, doors arrived within 48 hrs. of purchase on a date to suit me. Replacement doors delivered within 24 hrs. No quibble exchange"
"Brilliant throughout. I was a little nervous ordering through this company as I see there are a couple of bad reviews online. I called the office to discuss and from the minute the phone was answered I was put at ease, helpful with all my questions and queries with regards to the product and delivery. Would definitely recommend to family and friends."
"First class consultation over measurments and specification to confirm all OK before payment and manufacture. Delivered on time and installed next day - a perfect fit. Great quality doors look terrific in our kitchen leading to our new conservatory - my wifes very happy - so therefore we all are! Will use this company again for my other properties - highly recommended"
"The worst customer service I've ever experienced. TBH, a lot of people would regard the behavior of this firm as revolting"
Hi Ben Forsyth,

Your comments are completely unacceptable. You originally placed your order incorrectly which you called us to let us know – so we advised at the time, the best way to rectify things and in the quickest timescale to get doors swapped over. However, you chose to completely ignore this advice and place a completely new order with delivery charges. This order you also placed wrongly, so you called to try and cancel one of the doors on this order a few days later, by which time this new order had been dispatched to the couriers which then meant the delivery and collection was pushed back further causing problems for you, which you blamed us for.
The internet allows all customers to leave feedback, however we would disagree with everything you’ve said and therefore have responded as such, as its wholly unfair to blame us for your inability to follow proper advice and place orders for correct sized doors. We at all times gave you the correct advice, in a very timely manner to get the situation resolved for you, but to blame us for all the things you did wrong is wholly rejected.
"Nice doors, good prices, great customer service and great delivery."
"We bought 8 doors altogether, delivery was as stated and they were well wrapped so damage. They are just so good to look at and the quality excellent. I would definately buy from this company again."
Hi Chris,

We're glad you are happy with our overall service and of course the quality of your new doors!

Vibrant Doors.
"The customer service was first class, speedy response and very helpful even though I had a lot of questions on size, weight, how the doors are packaged. They also were very flexible with me using a courier to collect as they turned up early. Would use them again and highly recommend this company. Thank you."
Hi Jane,

Vibrant Doors.
"Many thanks to Vibrant Doors, the process couldn’t have been any easier. Helpful over the phone as I was struggling to place the order online and doors are exactly as we wanted!"
Thank you for your feedback!

Vibrant Doors.
"Good service and prompt pricing initially. Purchased 13 doors. Had an issue with a door which Jack Wilson resolved very quickly for me. Excellent service from Jack"
Hi Scott,

Thank you for your feedback, we are glad that the issue was resolved quickly and efficiently and I will pass on your thanks to Jack.

Vibrant Doors is rated 4.16 based on 32 reviews