Vibrant Doors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vibrant Doors
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Vibrant Doors Reviews

About Vibrant Doors:

Vibrant Doors are a leading UK supplier of quality internal and external doors. Specialising in Bi-Folding doors, visit www.vibrantdoors.co.uk to view the full range online and in stock now.

Tell us how Vibrant Doors made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Very happy with the doors. The quality of the doors are excellent as was the service from placing the order to taking delivery.
I had a couple of queries after placing the order which were dealt with very promptly by John and I would definitely recommend.
Very happy with the quality of the doors. Very happy with the price, delivery time and the delivery drivers were very polite.
The after sales service was second to none with returned emails promptly and very informative.
A pleasure to do do business with and would definitely recommend.
Fantastic, 14 doors, everyone perfect, would recommend this company. Price was excellent and a smooth and easy transaction, delivery very good also.
Ordered 16 Oak Doors, fantastic customer service provided by Oli from initial order to follow up after delivery.
Reasonably priced without compromising on quality. Will definitely use again.
If you need advice about bifold doors, I recommend talking to Vibrant Doors, I called several times before buying and they were happy to help. Once I got the doors, everything came together easily and the instructions were straightforward, they look great when fitted.
I've bought plenty of doors in my time, I've never had a problem with these guys, everything turns up on time as ordered. Happy to recommend.
I was worried the internal bifold doors might not be great quality, but once I took them out of the packaging I was relieved to see a lovely finish. They hung easily enough and run smoothly, very happy.
Needed some nice oak doors to finish off my home improvements, bought three Iseo doors and they look great and were delivered quickly too.
Really like the Climadoor Roomfold Deluxe set I got, fitted easily and look great in my living room.
Spoke to Georgia on the phone, she was very helpful and steered me in the right direction. Good job, as I was going to pick the wrong type of finish! Doors arrived, very pleased with them, fitted in no time at all.
I purchased my first set of Oak patio doors in May 2015 for a new extension which was being built. These doors lasted @ 18 months when we noticed the frame was beginning to delaminate due to water ingress. To be fair to Vibrant doors they agreed to a full replacement plus fitting charge.
All well and good until November 2019 when the same thing started again. I contacted Debbie and supplied her with photos of the water ingress on both sidelights and the internal misting on one of the doors. She said she would get hold of the manufacturer, so we waited and waited. Just before Christmas Debbie emailed me to say I would have to wait till the new year. So we waited and waited and on 3rd February we received a reply. See below

We are comfortable that the water ingress is due to the fact that no maintenance has been carried out on the door set since installation and that this has probably also contributed to the failure of the DG units in the sidelights (water ingress causing movement in the core of the door which has broken the seals on the DG units). For that reason, we cannot entertain a claim related to the water ingress in the doorset.
However, that still leaves the end customer with a problem that needs solving. the best I can suggest is that the customer gets a quote from a glazier to remove and replace the DG units from the sidelights and we will offer a contribution towards it.

In the sales leaflet it states

***THESE DOORS COME WITH A 10 YEAR GUARANTEE***

Please think very carefully if you choose Vibrant doors as they do not live up to there promises and you are prepared to maintain the oak frame!!!!!!!!!!
Hi Richard,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review,

We apologise for the issues that have arisen with the external system you have, however as mentioned within your review this has come about through no maintenance being done on the product.

All our external pre-finished door sets come with a 2 year finish guarantee (This is confirmed both on the website and in the fitting instructions that were delivered with your order) they must still be maintained and re-coated as and when neccessarry before the coating breaks down.

We can see that these issues were reported to us 3 years after installation and without any maintenance having been done on the product. This is a natural material and maintenance does need to be carried out to ensure no moisture enters the timber of the doors.

As you've mentioned above the glass issues have been caused by water ingress causing movement in the door. We still stand by our original offer as we see this as fair due to what has been mentioned above.

Vibrant Doors
Delivery arrived and a key item for fitting doors was missing, we had taken time off work and stood up builders to fit doors. After several calls and several hours chasing the missing part we were advised it would be the following Monday. Booked day off to wait on part, stood up builder awaiting delivery of part for fitting, delivery never came. Chased again several times only to be advised it would be the following day. Emailed complaint and had no response. Very disappointing service.
Hi Watt Family,

Please accept our apologies for the service you have received, we have searched all e-mail addresses and can't seem to find a complaint? Please could you re-send to sales@vibrantdoors.co.uk and we'll look into this matter further,

Kind Regards
Fantastic and helpful service from the lovely Georgia who went above and beyond to help me find the right doors

Lots of email contact re delivery

I would highly recommend this company for first class everything!
Thanks Susan,

We'll be sure to pass on your kind words to Georgia!
They get 5 stars on advice alone... If their doors are anything like the detail and descriptive wording found in their how-to guides... We might have to lobby for a 6th star. Great job ladies and gentlemen. I do this type of work every now and again and sometimes I check my needs against a companies "data". Spot on everyone. Thanks again! You've become my go-to website for everything doors. Congrats.
Hi Justin,

We do try and provide as much information as possible in terms of installation and any queries customers may have.

Glad we could be of service!
Great experience, quality doors. Would definitely recommend to family and friends. Thanks all
Thank you for the review George.
Great service and a lovely product – thank you
I purchased a 3 french door internal divider. The doors were in my opinion not strong enough for this arrangement. One was already cracking on the rails as I was preparing to hang them. Unfortunately I caused one door to fall to the floor, my mistake. I was however surprised when the fall did not crack the glass (phew) but did break the stile (upright) at a finger joint. I don't think that this should have happened from a fall to the floor. I complained as instructed and my complaint was ignored.
Not a good company I feel.
Doors are excellent quality and far better than our previously purchased similar looking doors. I would definitely recommend and also return to purchase again.
Trying to get a replacement for DAMAGED goods.

Good luck to anyone buying from here - I received a shipment of doors of which 1 was damaged. Unfortunately the damage was not noted until after the couriers left. I rang within 30 minutes of delivery and notified the company of the damage and they said that they would investigate it. After 2 days I got a response saying that the courier will not take liability for the damage and that I must have damaged the door myself. I have been going back and forth for over a week with the company as I would like a replacement but the company will not accept liability. The couriers took a photo of the doors once delivered but as there were 10 doors stacked upon each other you couldn't visibly see the damage on the photo. This photo absolves the company of any liability, so make sure to NOT let the couriers leave until you have inspected every inch of your delivery. To top things off I was sent a PDF of a signed satisfaction survey saying I was happy with delivery which I nor my husband had filled it. Whether it was the couriers or one of the builders, I don't know - but surely the homeowner should fill this in? I have got a partial refund but I'm not happy with this outcome. I would urge anyone to think twice about buying from here and to not let the couriers off the property until you have fully inspected every item and are truly happy with it. The partial refund doesn't cover the stress this has caused nor all the time going back and forth. For this reason, if I could give 0 stars I would, save yourself the hassle and go somewhere else.
I ordered 5 doors, 4 were pre-finished . One the glass had over spray on it so I had to scrape it off, another had a bit of wood sliced out where it had been caught cutting the film that is on the glass that was removed by them after finishing. One was obscure but there were stains down the glass, they sent a new door but it took a week to get to me meaning I had moved on to my next job and had to return rearranging my customers and wasting my time further. The rest of the doors were ok.
Vibrant Doors is rated 4.06 based on 70 reviews