Vaper Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vaper Store

About Vaper Store:

Vaper Store is a premium online retailer of all things vape related. Juice, mods, pods, kits, coils, tanks. UK Vapers and all UK vaping equipment is completely catered for at our online vape shop. We sell the best, cheapest vape juices and liquids from all popular vapour and eliquid suppliers.

Tell us how Vaper Store made you happy
Would never ever purchase anything from this company again, I bought a item that became faulty within a week so I sent it back after being send a pre paid label but they never received it and as I can’t find my postal receipt they have never contacted me again, it wasn’t for a lot of money say £25 but that’s not service for sure - KEEP AWAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi Steve, we're very sorry for letting you down on this occasion. As a company, we pride ourselves on trying to get customer service right to the best of our ability. We are naturally still keen to get this issue resolved for you. We genuinely don't want any of our customers to ever feel disgruntled and certainly never out of pocket. We have reached out to you via email and will await your response. We'll get this sorted.
I have placed my order on the 16th of December and I haven't received it yet... On top of this no body is responding... I understand that is Christmas, but I am very dissapointed by the service. Where is my order???
Hi Lucio, as communicated already, unfortunately, your parcel went missing with the courier. As you are aware, we have now refunded your purchase in full at your request. Apologies for any disappointment and inconvenience.
hasn’t even turned up and i ordered it a month ago with next day delivery
I didn't receive the items I ordered. I have emailed twice & contacted them through chat. Absolutely no reply to any way I contact them. Really poor service, really poor customer service, won't order again from this online store. Absolute waste of time. Having to go through my bank for a refund!!
Hi Natasha, We can see that your order appears to have got lost in transit. We will refund your purchase now and naturally apologise for any inconvenience. Really sorry to have let you down but it looks like an issue with the courier on this occasion.
I would love to review but nothing has been delivered on my order. So far no one is replying to me either ! Whats going on guys ?
I’ve still not received my order and have had no email about what’s happening or why it’s delayed?
Vaper Store is rated 4.31 based on 45 reviews