Vaper Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vaper Store

About Vaper Store:

Vaper Store is a premium online retailer of all things vape related. Juice, mods, pods, kits, coils, tanks. UK Vapers and all UK vaping equipment is completely catered for at our online vape shop. We sell the best, cheapest vape juices and liquids from all popular vapour and eliquid suppliers.

Tell us how Vaper Store made you happy
They had an issue with shipping but other than that they are pretty good
Very quick delivery and easy to use. Definitely would use again
have a great rewards system and items arrive on time. great products and for a great price
Flavour is there and it has a nice menthol kick to it
Really Good Vapes Felt Like 450 Puffs Wasn’t Enough, But That’s Because I Use It So Much ;). Very good vapes
Ordered my vape on May the 24th and it still hasn't arrived. HOWEVER, I didn't input my address correctly when ordering so I am definitely at fault there. BUT, it has been nearly 2 months and I have since sent them my full address and I still haven't received my product. I have been told it has been resent but still nothing. When it arrives I will amend this review so if you are seeing this, it still hasn't arrived! Edit- it is now the 28/7 and the vape had arrived. Considering the full situation, vaper store has been helpful in making sure I got my package. You can buy from here with confidence- just make sure you put your full adress!
Hi Miles, when you placed your order, you failed to provide the house number on your close. The courier is unable to deliver it to your property without this important information. Please email us your house number so the delivery can be completed. Please also consider revising your review as this is clearly not our fault.
Would definitely order again. Slight issue when only received part of order but it was rectified immediately after contacting them. That for me is the sign of a good honest company
Thanks for your review Susan. Apologies for the error with your order. We corrected our mistake as quickly as possible.
Vaper Store is rated 4.30 based on 44 reviews