Vaper Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vaper Store

About Vaper Store:

Vaper Store is a premium online retailer of all things vape related. Juice, mods, pods, kits, coils, tanks. UK Vapers and all UK vaping equipment is completely catered for at our online vape shop. We sell the best, cheapest vape juices and liquids from all popular vapour and eliquid suppliers.

Tell us how Vaper Store made you happy
I had a few questions and the live chat was very helpful Came on time and was very pleased with the vape Would purchase from here again
Thanks for taking the time out to provide a review. Glad we could be of assistance and you're happy with your purchase.
Lovely website easy to use an easy to find 0mg of nicotine disposal vape products
Excellent service. Arrived next day despite me ordering later in the day. Great range of products and very helpful.
I didn't receive the items I ordered. I have emailed twice & contacted them through chat. Absolutely no reply to any way I contact them. Really poor service, really poor customer service, won't order again from this online store. Absolute waste of time. Having to go through my bank for a refund!!
Hi Natasha, We can see that your order appears to have got lost in transit. We will refund your purchase now and naturally apologise for any inconvenience. Really sorry to have let you down but it looks like an issue with the courier on this occasion.
Flavour is there and it has a nice menthol kick to it
great smooth and enjoyable
So happy to have found a hard to to find product. Easy ordering and fast delivery Thank you
Great product
I like the smell and taste❤️
Site is really easy to use, and navigating to what you need is a breeze. Has helpful tips around the site for beginners and overall really pleasant experience.
definitely recommend and the delivery was quick and easy, loads of options to choose from
Great flavour, long lasting
I really liked the flavours it was strong and it lasted around 2 days and I smoke heavily. I’d definitely order again.
Replaced a faulty vape without fuss or bother. Good communication throughout. Great service.
I haven’t got my order yet so I don’t know if I like the product
I would love to review but nothing has been delivered on my order. So far no one is replying to me either ! Whats going on guys ?
I’ve still not received my order and have had no email about what’s happening or why it’s delayed?
Bought geekvape legend 2 at a great price, arrived whithin 2 days. I am a fan of geekvape mods and legend 2 is the best yet. Excellent mod and excellent service by Vaper Store.
Brilliant piece of kit. Smooth vape, brings out the flavour. Top marks from me.
Very prompt efficient company