Vaper Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vaper Store

About Vaper Store:

Vaper Store is a premium online retailer of all things vape related. Juice, mods, pods, kits, coils, tanks. UK Vapers and all UK vaping equipment is completely catered for at our online vape shop. We sell the best, cheapest vape juices and liquids from all popular vapour and eliquid suppliers.

Tell us how Vaper Store made you happy
Brilliant piece of kit. Smooth vape, brings out the flavour. Top marks from me.
Very prompt efficient company
Really Good Vapes Felt Like 450 Puffs Wasn’t Enough, But That’s Because I Use It So Much ;). Very good vapes
I found the online store to be very simple and easy to navigate. Communication was really good and my purchase very satisfying.
Ordered my vape on May the 24th and it still hasn't arrived. HOWEVER, I didn't input my address correctly when ordering so I am definitely at fault there. BUT, it has been nearly 2 months and I have since sent them my full address and I still haven't received my product. I have been told it has been resent but still nothing. When it arrives I will amend this review so if you are seeing this, it still hasn't arrived!
Hi Miles, when you placed your order, you failed to provide the house number on your close. The courier is unable to deliver it to your property without this important information. Please email us your house number so the delivery can be completed. Please also consider revising your review as this is clearly not our fault.
Would definitely order again. Slight issue when only received part of order but it was rectified immediately after contacting them. That for me is the sign of a good honest company
Thanks for your review Susan. Apologies for the error with your order. We corrected our mistake as quickly as possible.
Fast delivery and good prices.
Perfect for myself easy to use and set up recommend to anyone
Absolutely love it! Also the cheapest place to buy.
Good tank, holds liquid well and sits nicely in my pen
Vaper Store is rated 4.50 based on 10 reviews