Vape Club Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Vape Club

How would you rate Vape Club?

7 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Pat

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Vape Club in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"WARING be very careful of this company I registered with this company on line and ordered some coils paying with my debit card Got an email confirming my order saying items would be delivered in 1-3 days Next day I received an email asking me to send them a copy of my driving licence a copy of my passport as they said that before they could send me my items they would have to confirm that I am over 18 years of age The items I ordered were not liquids or nicotine but metal coils SO I CANT SEE WHAT AGE HAS GOT TO DO WITH THIS I called the company on the number that was on the email and spoke to a chap who said he was from customer services He insisted that I would have to send in a copy of my passport before he could send out my items He became very abrupt when I queried this I told him to cancel my order and refund my payment, which I have not received"
Laura Sinclair
"Vape club is an amazing inline vape store. So much variety for new and advanced vapers. Reasonably priced and great if you catch a sale or promotional code. Free next day delivery if you order before 5pm which has never been missed. Great customer services and easy to return faulty items with postage covered if a fault is found. Love vape club and would highly recommend it!!"
Hugh
"Excellent stock, all my favourite liquids, barely any "this item is out of stock nonsense""
Daniel Clarke
"I get a lot of my vaping needs from Vape club, simply Because they have never let me down once."
John Thomas
"Vast array of quality e juice at good prices, not to mention authentic hardware. Excellent delivery (always next day) and customer service."
Jade Mayne
"Vapeclub are one of my favourite Vaping shops. They offer a great range of liquid. Great value for money and excellent service and delivery. 10/10"
PETER HOPKINS
"Fast deliver, value for money but they sent me a different item to which was advertised. I already have the item I purchased from Vape but the liquid container in the one that was pictured on their website holds 2.5ml of liquid (which is what I wanted) my current one and the one they sent me holds only 2ml. So although I did not complain or send it back I was disappointed that they did not send me the same item as pictured on their website but instead sent me the same as I already have and which is not the same as the picture on their site."
Vape Club is rated 4.29 based on 7 reviews