Vape Club Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Vape Club

How would you rate Vape Club ?

"The customer service of Vape Club is something that other companies would do well to take note of. An issue arose surrounding a lost in the post returns parcel, which in part was also my responsibility. Vape Club dealt with this professionally and promptly and in such a manner that I would recommend this company without qualification."
"They have great service, reliably fast delivery and great prices!"
"Great liquids and not bad prices, delivery was quick. I had been sent slight wrong order but customer service team were quick to respond to my email and sent out the correct liquids and let me keep the incorrect ones. Very pleased."
"Great range of products and excellent customer service"
"Massive range of products & brands at competitive prices. Delivery is lightening quick, everything i've ordered i've received the next day (even when ordering late in the afternoon) apart from one order which i placed on a Saturday (received on the Monday). What stands these guys out from the rest is their customer service, quick to respond, they always go above & beyond what you'd expect from normal customer services! As an example i asked if they'd had any feedback from other customers about an issue i was having with a Cleito 120 tank. We went through all the standard bits, clean connections etc, and they sent me some free coils to rule out defective coils! The only time i will use a different company now is if Vape Club cease trading! A lot of companies could learn a lot by how Vape Club operate. Big shout out to Kieran for the assistance you provided."
"Brilliant service, second to none Delivery times are at the speed of light, nearly :D Total recommendation"
"I've been using Vape Club for all my vaping hardware and eliquid purchases for nearly 2 years now and they have never disappointed me once. Items are always dispatched ASAP and I don't think I've ever had to wait more than 2 days from the order being placed (and that's free delivery!) They have an far wider range of liquids than other online retailers and they beat any high street retailer hands down. The customer service is also exemplary. I recently misordered the wrong ~mg of a certain liquid and was worried I wouldn't be able to change my order. I sent a quick email to customer services and they amended the order right away without impacting the delivery time (big shout out to Kieran!) Vape Club are my dedicated vaping retailer for a reason - They're the best!"
"Fantastic company with a very friendly customer service team."
"Great choice of things good prices and great customer service have placed a few orders with them and my orders have turned up the next day would recommend this company"
"They are very friendly and helpful and professional."
"Ordered on Sunday and my order was with me on Tuesday! Happy bunny! :)"
"Great site, easy to navigate. Great liquid ranges and the live chat option is brilliant, staff are brilliant and always willing to help."
"Great range of eliquids for a decent price. I usually bulk order for the month and because of that, i get free 1st class shipping to the uk. Fast and easy to pick and order and always turns up on time."
"Great site and fast delivery"
"Fast delivery, the only downside is that they can be out of stock on items for some time with no indication of when they will be back in stock."
"Efficient order processing and fast delivery"
"WARING be very careful of this company I registered with this company on line and ordered some coils paying with my debit card Got an email confirming my order saying items would be delivered in 1-3 days Next day I received an email asking me to send them a copy of my driving licence a copy of my passport as they said that before they could send me my items they would have to confirm that I am over 18 years of age The items I ordered were not liquids or nicotine but metal coils SO I CANT SEE WHAT AGE HAS GOT TO DO WITH THIS I called the company on the number that was on the email and spoke to a chap who said he was from customer services He insisted that I would have to send in a copy of my passport before he could send out my items He became very abrupt when I queried this I told him to cancel my order and refund my payment, which I have not received"
"Vape club is an amazing inline vape store. So much variety for new and advanced vapers. Reasonably priced and great if you catch a sale or promotional code. Free next day delivery if you order before 5pm which has never been missed. Great customer services and easy to return faulty items with postage covered if a fault is found. Love vape club and would highly recommend it!!"
"Excellent stock, all my favourite liquids, barely any "this item is out of stock nonsense""
"I get a lot of my vaping needs from Vape club, simply Because they have never let me down once."
Vape Club is rated 4.72 based on 25 reviews