Vape Club Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Vape Club

Tell us how Vape Club made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"I ordered what I thought was Mint, aniseed and liquorice flavour vape juice, however when I tried it it was not the right one, on the box it says Cherry and Blackcurrent. I never buy fruit flavours as I know I don't like them. When I wrote to customer services a rather condesending person told me that that is what you get if you order on line as you cant try them first and just because I didn't like the flavour it didnt mean there was anything wrong with the product, they offered me 25% money back. I did not want money back, I would have been happy with a replacement and would of happily sent the others back. I have spent hundreds of pounds with this company and have never complained before but felt the description on their website was wrong. I have photos of their website description and photos of what it says on the box.......Never the twain shall meet.....TOTALLY Different! I would say as long as you are spending your money with them all will be fine but don't dare to complain or question what their description says because you will get short, sharp thrift!! AVOID.....Go to a reputable shop"
"massive selection of e-liquids so many different flavours really fast delivery and free when you spend over £20."
"Minor hiccup with my delivery last month was quickly rectified without any hassle. Really appreciate how these guys handle customer service. They have been consistently great over a two year period and I'll be continuing to use them as long as that happens."
"Very reliable next day service. Good choice of products. Generally good prices and a good selection of sales items."
"176/5000 I am an Italian and I discovered your site to buy liquids for electronic cigarette. I found your company really very serious, fast and very very stocked"
"Great vape shop. Amazing selection of juices and equipment. Fast delivery. And great after sales service with the online chat. I got a response in 30 seconds and the person responding had all the knowledge to help me!!! 5* all the way!!!"
"Vape Club are very professional company and my go to for all vape needs. Recently had an issue with a product I bought, within 5 minutes of messaging the live chat, my issue was resolved and was provided with a missing component the very same day!"
"Always in stock, always fast delivery. Great service!"
"Always fantastic Customer Service coupled with fast delivery and excellent choice."
"Vape Club is my go to! I won't shop with anyone else. Delivery is quick, prices are good. And on the odd occasion where something goes wrong with the order the customer service team always reply quickly and solve the problem there and then. I can not fault them."
"Quick delivery, huge stock list, lots of very good deals and excellent customer service. Recommended!"
"Epic company. Delivery is always next day. Customer service is superb!!"
"placed my order and was here within two days only to find that lemon tart was mango tart emailed vape club and they sorted the problem straight away no fuss and allowing me to keep the wrong order fantastic service have been using these guys for a while now and the service is second to none keep up the good work"
"Brilliant customer service, cannot fault Vape Club in any way. Highly recommended"
"Fixed a delivery error, very understanding. And excellent friendly service."
"I’ve used this site multiple times! I’m from Norway, the delivery goes fast and they have a huge selection. I’ve never had problems ever except once (they fixed it within 12h), if something does come up, they do their best to fix the problems and makes sure you have what you need and that you are one happy costumer. So, fast delivery, any issues? An excellent costumer service. Great selection of liquid. 10/10 recommendation."
"happy all ways quick delivery. if there is a issue the team all ways resolve my number 1 vape juice suppler"
"Vape club is honestly the best online service as everything comes on time, they also have excellent customer service any issue are resolved punctuality and fairly. I would 100% reccomend Vape Club"
"They have a wide choice of liquids and vape devices always recieve my orders the next day. There customer service is amazing if you ever have a problem they will rectify it. Couldnt recommend highly enough"
"Fab customer service! Bent over backwards to help me, 5*"
Vape Club is rated 4.79 based on 62 reviews