Vape Club Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Vape Club

How would you rate Vape Club?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

6 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Laura

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Vape Club in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Laura Sinclair
"Vape club is an amazing inline vape store. So much variety for new and advanced vapers. Reasonably priced and great if you catch a sale or promotional code. Free next day delivery if you order before 5pm which has never been missed. Great customer services and easy to return faulty items with postage covered if a fault is found. Love vape club and would highly recommend it!!"
Hugh
"Excellent stock, all my favourite liquids, barely any "this item is out of stock nonsense""
Daniel Clarke
"I get a lot of my vaping needs from Vape club, simply Because they have never let me down once."
John Thomas
"Vast array of quality e juice at good prices, not to mention authentic hardware. Excellent delivery (always next day) and customer service."
Jade Mayne
"Vapeclub are one of my favourite Vaping shops. They offer a great range of liquid. Great value for money and excellent service and delivery. 10/10"
PETER HOPKINS
"Fast deliver, value for money but they sent me a different item to which was advertised. I already have the item I purchased from Vape but the liquid container in the one that was pictured on their website holds 2.5ml of liquid (which is what I wanted) my current one and the one they sent me holds only 2ml. So although I did not complain or send it back I was disappointed that they did not send me the same item as pictured on their website but instead sent me the same as I already have and which is not the same as the picture on their site."
Vape Club is rated 4.83 based on 6 reviews