USPAAH Reviews

Read USPAAH Reviews

02071013534

concierge@uspaah.com

Michelin House 81 Fulham Road

Tell us how USPAAH made you happy
One of the best massage services in London... Easy to use app! Vanessa was amazing!
This is an incredible gift to not only give to yourself but to family members as well... You can get a fantastic massage without ever leaving the comforts of your own home!
The best and the quickest, always on time and extremely professional therapist ( Spaahristas ) in London. Couldn't ask for more
It was my first time using uspaah - my treatment was so easy to book and my therapist was very friendly, professional and on schedule. I would definitely use the app again to book further treatments as it was very simple and straight forward to use.
The app is amazing. They have availability all the times and the people are professional and kind.
I needed a massage after a very long week, and the USPAAH concierge was very nice to find me a masseuse at the earliest time she could. Thanks!
Great massage - informed therapist and relaxing! Be sure to Unplug phones and unwind!
Further to my previous review of one star as they informed me they didn’t cover my postcode. The error was rectified and happily quoted me for eyebrow threading £39 plus possible surcharge and travel distance charges for Barnet!! Well at least Dick Turpin wore a mask this is hilarious £39 but possibly over £40 for eyebrow threading. I’d quite frankly rather get on of Barnet Council Parks Operatives have a go with some hedge trimmers. This is daylight robbery and they don’t deserve to trade into 2021. I will happily make sure myself my online account is deleted.

I paste below part of the email received.

If you would like to book, just select the above mentioned treatment on our website and the time slot you would prefer. The price would be £39 and peak time discounts or surcharges may apply, as well as travel distance charges.
It advertised we cover all
Inside the M25 I even saw Barnet mentioned. Put my post code in and it’s says sorry we don’t cover your area. Do you or don’t you ..
Dear Craig, thank you for taking the time to contact us. We do indeed have at least 12 therapists that cover EN postcode which is considered Barnet area. Perhaps you were looking for a day/time that was already fully booked. If you'd like to contact concierge@uspaah.com or call 02071013534 our friendly customer service would be delighted to assist you in booking a blissful treatment at home. Thank you.
service is not what i was expecting, massage was average, deffinitely not worth the price
Terrible hair job. Nice stylist but very weak in styling/setting hair!

I asked for soft finger wave (Hollywood glamour style),showed the atylist a picture and got a below average pin curl set with no product, least of all from the advertised luxe Oribe collection.

I have one length, fine silky hair and this stylist saw fit to rough dry, use a large barrel iron badly then Pin curl set. I left it in for 3 hours and it dropped out literally 2 mins later!

As a new customer to the service I was only offered £20 off a massage!?

Rubbish Uspaah. You need to learn the meaning of luxe service and hire stylists not because of what salon they work at but their ability to style hair! Make up was completely average also.

Rubbish service-back to BLOW I go!
USPAAH is rated 4.82 based on 110 reviews