USPAAH Reviews

Read USPAAH Reviews

02071013534

concierge@uspaah.com

Michelin House 81 Fulham Road

Tell us how USPAAH made you happy
USPAAH is best app for booking treatments at home easy and safe, I Had the best massage and will be booking again!
Terrible service and quality of the waxing product. I have been doing waxing for years and although my skin is sensitive the waxing services i received were always adapted and seamless. This time the quality was so terrible that we stopped the Hollywood waxing and focused somewhere else. Once she started the upper lip, again a disaster - part of my upper lip skin got removed. This is the first time it happens to me. An appropriate customer fairness and treatment would be a refund considering the circumstances.
Hi there, we are so sorry to hear your treatment didn't go as expected. We've taken immediate steps to make sure this doesn't happen again, and a customer service has emailed you directly to resolve the matter.
Booking confirmed Immediately.
Therapist on time. Covid protocol followed.
Very knowledgeable and a great treatment.
Straight forward booking system, excellent communication throughout
Further to my previous review of one star as they informed me they didn’t cover my postcode. The error was rectified and happily quoted me for eyebrow threading £39 plus possible surcharge and travel distance charges for Barnet!! Well at least Dick Turpin wore a mask this is hilarious £39 but possibly over £40 for eyebrow threading. I’d quite frankly rather get on of Barnet Council Parks Operatives have a go with some hedge trimmers. This is daylight robbery and they don’t deserve to trade into 2021. I will happily make sure myself my online account is deleted.

I paste below part of the email received.

If you would like to book, just select the above mentioned treatment on our website and the time slot you would prefer. The price would be £39 and peak time discounts or surcharges may apply, as well as travel distance charges.
It advertised we cover all
Inside the M25 I even saw Barnet mentioned. Put my post code in and it’s says sorry we don’t cover your area. Do you or don’t you ..
Dear Craig, thank you for taking the time to contact us. We do indeed have at least 12 therapists that cover EN postcode which is considered Barnet area. Perhaps you were looking for a day/time that was already fully booked. If you'd like to contact concierge@uspaah.com or call 02071013534 our friendly customer service would be delighted to assist you in booking a blissful treatment at home. Thank you.
Uspaah staff are very friendly. Excellent Service!! :)
Great application and website, easy to use and book.
Very helpful and professional services when it comes to any general beauty treatment I desire.
Great App.
Beauty and hair treatments at home.
Lovely staff. A pleasure to have in the house.
Especially convenient for early morning and evening appointments.
Nails and blow dry before work!
I tried a lot of mobile massage providers as I prefer my spa to be at home, but this was far better, the therapist I had was better trained and more experienced.
Thank you very much, we're so happy you were pleased!
Very profesional and friendly therapists.
What a fantastic service Laura my nail technician was an absolute dream she was on time and very professional she saved my nails after being in lock down my nail extensions were absolutely dreadful but Laura transformed them back to being beautiful totally impressed will be using your services again 👌👍😀
Thank you very much, we’re so happy you we’re pleased 🤗
Loved my spray tan, before our winter holiday. Took 20mins, super fast and easy at home. Didn’t want to be the whitest person on the beach!
Had my first male pedicure ever, such a good experience. And much better than going to a spa , felt comfortable at home.
Booked a couple of pregnancy massages for my wife in the 7 and9 months, and it really helped with her back pain and swollen feet. Highly recommend.
Had many sports massages with them as I play a lot of tennis. Very knowledgeable and professional therapists. Especially Patric, Steven, Hysen and Alex
Best massage ever
Amzing massage
Best massage ever
I have used Uspaah for massage, make up and for a eyebrow wax and shape! Absolutely Perfect results! HIGHLY AND UTTERLY RECOMMENDED.!Always My FIRST and ONLY Choice. OUTSTANDING!!
USPAAH is rated 4.79 based on 112 reviews