USPAAH Reviews

02071013534

concierge@uspaah.com

Michelin House 81 Fulham Road

Click Here

Tell us how USPAAH made you happy

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win ยฃ250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

Live Chat, Email
"I used the app for the first time and had a great experience at home . Gina was excellent, very professional and experienced. She knew exactly which areas to concentrate and I was very pleased as she covered all areas that I felt soar. I highly recommend using their services. Will be a regular client. ๐Ÿ˜Š"
"Dada came to my flat and was lovely from start to finish! The massage was absolutely wonderful, checking the pressure and setting the mood perfectly. Super professional yet friendly and calming. Thank you so much!"
"This was my first time issuing the service and I wasn’t sure what to expect. It was excellent. Really easy to book and an appointment was available only 2 hours later. Alana came with everything which took the stress out of things. She was lovely and professional and it was a really great massage! She checked the correct pressure and worked around a sore arm. I feel so relaxed now. And it’s so amazing to have it in the comfort of your own home. I will definitely book again and hopefully with Alana."
"Always had a great experience with USPAAH. I would highly recommend this app to anyone and everyone."
"Really enjoyed it! Very good massage, tailored to my and my husbands needs perfectly for each."
"Always happy with the service. Spa at your home with the click of a button."
"Enjoyed a wonderful massage in the comfort of my own home ! Heavenly after a busy week !! Excellent service - will definitely be using again !!"
"Ana was my therapist for my pedicure. It was one of the best treatments I have ever had and she was so thorough, kind, charming and talented. Thank you Uspaah!"
"Wonderful service. Prompt and excellent. And such lovely people"
"It was my first time using uspaah - my treatment was so easy to book and my therapist was very friendly, professional and on schedule. I would definitely use the app again to book further treatments as it was very simple and straight forward to use."
"It was really comfortable and relaxing. Familiar environment helps to relax more I think. Recommended.."
"The app is amazing. They have availability all the times and the people are professional and kind."
"I recently used Uspaah after work having recieved the most amazing massage at home.The service was fast and professional with the therapist guiding me through the treatment. Way better than going to a salon. I will definitely be using Uspaah more regularly and so will my family and friends!"
"I love Uspaah and they are always my first choice as my, mobile therapy home service,for all my facials, massages, mani and pedis and my waxing.Because they have a varied choice of the best therapists who are highly perfessional and punctual.I don’t have time to go to salons ,and part of the success of the treatments is that I am at home,relaxed and in my own space. I am never disappointed.! I have recommended them to all my friends and family who are now fans too!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘"
"I ordered a 90 min and it was the best decision made, best money and time spent at the comfort of my own home. The masseur was extremely professional, knowledgeable and nice. I was not feeling well because of a cold and I am convinced the treatment helped speed up my recovery! Thank you Uspaah team!"
"I had a pleasure of using USPAAH services in order to get ready for the Christmas Party for work. I must admit Tatiana made me feel like a movie star! She's done an amazing job, I didn't recognise the beauty I've seen in the mirror! On top of that, she was punctual, quick but thorough and efficient. Based on this experience I can definitely recommend USPAAH to anyone - such a miracle to get this all done at home!"
We're so glad we made you feel truly fabulous!
"Uspaah offers great beauty and spa services performed by experienced professionals."
"Muy recomendable. Un servicio inmejorable, super profesional y cuidado al detalle. Uno de los mejores masajes que he recibido, sin duda alguna repetiré."
"Quick,Simple, quality Service with readily available, outstanding Therapists. I always recommend Uspaah to all my friends and acquaintances."
"Best in the business and very professional and reliable service"
USPAAH is rated 4.85 based on 78 reviews