USPAAH Reviews

Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

02071013534

concierge@uspaah.com

Michelin House 81 Fulham Road

How would you rate USPAAH?

Unverified Reviewer

Easy to book, and customer services responded to my queries straight away. Sparista turned up in good time, was friendly, professional and managed to create a home spa in my spare room in a matter of minutes.

The music and room spray created a lovely environment, and having a choice of quality oils was great.

Massage was lovely, just the right amount of pressure- will definitely be using Uspaah again!
Nicolette
Unverified Reviewer

I've used USPPAH several times now for different treatments, and cannot recommend them enough! Not only are the treatments and products of luxury quality but the customer service has always been amazing, and I am always more than happy to invite the therapists in to my home. Just as good if not better than going to an actual spa.
Elena
Unverified Reviewer

Loved our couples massage and have used them for nails and hair blow dry. Would definitely recommend.
Margaret
Verified Reviewer

Uspaah is a great company. It provides professional service at a short notice. The beauty treatments are all fabulous and it is so fantastic to have beauty routines done in your own home at suitable hours to your schedule. Ladies we know how difficult it is to book nails, massage, facials during the day. Thanks Uspaah!!
Erin
Verified Buyer

Quick, easy and amazing service!
Margaret
Verified Buyer

I used Uspaah for the first time last week. I found it incredible easy to book through the app. I saw Tracey who is very professional and she gave me a great massage. I will be back to try all the services!!!

Thanks, Margaret
Rosalind
Verified Buyer

Fantastic lashes!! They last me for 4 weeks which is amazing. I also had one of the best massages ever and feel truly pampered. Thank you!
Renee
Verified Buyer

Charlotte was wonderful and both my hair and nails were beautiful. I would absolutely use both her and this service again as it was very easy and efficient.
Maria
Verified Buyer

Great therapeutic experience. The attention to detail during the treatment is incredible.
A.M.
Verified Buyer

Nothing but good experiences.
Ciara
Verified Buyer

Prompt arrival and very professional and polite. Absolutely great deep tissue massage, really helped all my aches and pains. Lovely relaxing experience in my own home!
Simon
Verified Buyer

I've had 3 different masseurs through USPAAH. 2 were exceptional and 1 very good. I highly recommend them.
Mr.Clark
Verified Buyer

Great App. Perfect for booking at any time. The massage is of excellent quality. I've had many therapists and they are all great.
Sofi
Verified Buyer

I tried the USPAAH for the first time and loved! My spaahrista was super polite and so sweet. She left my hair looking just like the picture I showed her. Very pleased with this service in the comfort of your own home. Best, Sofi
Nicky
Verified Buyer

I love how convenient it is to book an appointment and how there's a wide range of services to choose from. The spaaristas are very professional and friendly. Highly recommend!
Kelly
Verified Buyer

I had the pleasure of using USPAAH's blow dry and make up services yesterday evening and cannot say better things about the company. So convenient: sitting in your living room, doing work on your computer and having professional beauty team at your disposal. The only thing you need to do is to wash your hair before their arrival.

Charlotte (hair) and Tanya (makeup) were amazing from start to finish. Will definitely be using this service again!
Marisa
Verified Buyer

Such a great convenient and high quality service.
Diana
Verified Buyer

I have used uspaah twice now (massage and mani/pedi) and have to say I'm extremely impressed by the professionalism and quality of the service. The products are top notch and the spaaristas consistently good. Jane was fab and very chilled out at having service interrupted by kids bedtime. Thank you and will be recommending to friends.
Jeremy
Verified Buyer

So glad to find USPAAH! I travel frequently for business and this is my 3rd massage and they have not disappointed me. I've ordered massages from Uspaah as gifts for friends and family. The prices are so reasonable for an on demand service and worth every penny. I highly recommend.
Farah A.
Verified Buyer

I was extremely pleased by the service I received from Charlotte. She was professional, polite & went above & beyond to perfect the look I wanted to achieve. Highly recommend. I will definitely be using Uspaah again. Thank you
USPAAH is rated 4.98 based on 40 reviews