USPAAH Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend USPAAH

02071013534

concierge@uspaah.com

Michelin House 81 Fulham Road

How would you rate USPAAH?

Vita
Verified Buyer

I booked Uspaah for my mother who was recovering from a knee operation. She couldn't have made it to a salon and a pedicure and some pampering made her smile for the first time since the operation and talking to the lovely Spanish sparista was a great distraction. The service was faultless.
Patrick

THE GIRL WAS VERY GOOD AND CHATTY, MADE ME FEEL GOOD
Natasha
Verified Buyer

Quality and efficient service, by a professional sparista with understanding of challenging Eastern hair texture. Practical service in the comfort of my home.
Eva
Verified Buyer

I needed a massage after a very long week, and the USPAAH concierge was very nice to find me a masseuse at the earliest time she could. Thanks!

Experience
Verified Buyer

I've used USPAAH several times and found not only is their customer service great, but their massage therapists are excellent. Happy customer - I'd happily recommend.
Emily
Verified Buyer

A relaxing and professional facial in the comfort of my own home

My nails last weeks!
Zubi
Verified Buyer

Amazing deep tissue massage at home! These guys are real pros! Would definitely recommend.
Unverified Reviewer

service is not what i was expecting, massage was average, deffinitely not worth the price
Karen
Unverified Reviewer

Terrible hair job. Nice stylist but very weak in styling/setting hair!

I asked for soft finger wave (Hollywood glamour style),showed the atylist a picture and got a below average pin curl set with no product, least of all from the advertised luxe Oribe collection.

I have one length, fine silky hair and this stylist saw fit to rough dry, use a large barrel iron badly then Pin curl set. I left it in for 3 hours and it dropped out literally 2 mins later!

As a new customer to the service I was only offered £20 off a massage!?

Rubbish Uspaah. You need to learn the meaning of luxe service and hire stylists not because of what salon they work at but their ability to style hair! Make up was completely average also.

Rubbish service-back to BLOW I go!
Unverified Reviewer

Easy to book, and customer services responded to my queries straight away. Sparista turned up in good time, was friendly, professional and managed to create a home spa in my spare room in a matter of minutes.

The music and room spray created a lovely environment, and having a choice of quality oils was great.

Massage was lovely, just the right amount of pressure- will definitely be using Uspaah again!
Nicolette
Unverified Reviewer

I've used USPPAH several times now for different treatments, and cannot recommend them enough! Not only are the treatments and products of luxury quality but the customer service has always been amazing, and I am always more than happy to invite the therapists in to my home. Just as good if not better than going to an actual spa.
Elena
Unverified Reviewer

Loved our couples massage and have used them for nails and hair blow dry. Would definitely recommend.
Margaret
Verified Reviewer

Uspaah is a great company. It provides professional service at a short notice. The beauty treatments are all fabulous and it is so fantastic to have beauty routines done in your own home at suitable hours to your schedule. Ladies we know how difficult it is to book nails, massage, facials during the day. Thanks Uspaah!!
Erin
Verified Buyer

Quick, easy and amazing service!
Margaret
Verified Buyer

I used Uspaah for the first time last week. I found it incredible easy to book through the app. I saw Tracey who is very professional and she gave me a great massage. I will be back to try all the services!!!

Thanks, Margaret
Rosalind
Verified Buyer

Fantastic lashes!! They last me for 4 weeks which is amazing. I also had one of the best massages ever and feel truly pampered. Thank you!
Renee
Verified Buyer

Charlotte was wonderful and both my hair and nails were beautiful. I would absolutely use both her and this service again as it was very easy and efficient.
Maria
Verified Buyer

Great therapeutic experience. The attention to detail during the treatment is incredible.
USPAAH is rated 4.80 based on 51 reviews