USPAAH Reviews

Read USPAAH Reviews

02071013534

concierge@uspaah.com

Michelin House 81 Fulham Road

Tell us how USPAAH made you happy
Great application and website, easy to use and book.
Very helpful and professional services when it comes to any general beauty treatment I desire.
Great App.
Beauty and hair treatments at home.
Lovely staff. A pleasure to have in the house.
Especially convenient for early morning and evening appointments.
Nails and blow dry before work!
I tried a lot of mobile massage providers as I prefer my spa to be at home, but this was far better, the therapist I had was better trained and more experienced.
Thank you very much, we're so happy you were pleased!
Very profesional and friendly therapists.
What a fantastic service Laura my nail technician was an absolute dream she was on time and very professional she saved my nails after being in lock down my nail extensions were absolutely dreadful but Laura transformed them back to being beautiful totally impressed will be using your services again 👌👍😀
Thank you very much, we’re so happy you we’re pleased 🤗
Loved my spray tan, before our winter holiday. Took 20mins, super fast and easy at home. Didn’t want to be the whitest person on the beach!
Had my first male pedicure ever, such a good experience. And much better than going to a spa , felt comfortable at home.
Booked a couple of pregnancy massages for my wife in the 7 and9 months, and it really helped with her back pain and swollen feet. Highly recommend.
Had many sports massages with them as I play a lot of tennis. Very knowledgeable and professional therapists. Especially Patric, Steven, Hysen and Alex
Best massage ever
Amzing massage
Best massage ever
I have used Uspaah for massage, make up and for a eyebrow wax and shape! Absolutely Perfect results! HIGHLY AND UTTERLY RECOMMENDED.!Always My FIRST and ONLY Choice. OUTSTANDING!!
Uspaah mobile treatment service is a magnificent God send! A Choice of Massage, Makeup ,facials ,waxing, nails, blow dry....All kindly brought to you. What a complete and convenient practical concept! Not to mention the quality of the products and the professionalism of The Therapists and Management always accommodating and extremely helpful. Everyone should be using Uspaah!
I absolutely love uspaah. Treatments at home, when you. And anytime
Awesome spray tan techniques, it's great to be having the luxury to have your treatment at your own home! Very appreciate and will definitely be calling uspaah again!
Using the fabulous Uspaah App, so far,I have had my make up done, my eyebrows waxed and shaped , a massage ! Absolutely Perfect! Totally and utterly HIGHLY RECOMMENDED !
Thank you uspaah for giving me the flexibility to be able to have treatments in the comfort of my own home. As I travel a lot for work For me it's great to be able to have this at home and at different times or even hotels :D
Could not ask for a better service. I'm so pleased to be able to have treatment at home, expecially with kids in the house my time is so limited that now once they are asleep somebody is able to come to my home and do me a pedicure or manicure, spray tan where I can leave it on without worrying to get dressed quick and leave a salon,no with uspaah I can just take my time! :D
I tried 5 stars hotels,spas and salons but uspaahs therapists are impeccable. I just still today cannot believe that you can have what you want in the comfort of your own home.
I'm really happy about it and will certainly highly recommend uspaah to anyone at any time.
USPAAH is rated 4.89 based on 105 reviews