USPAAH Reviews

02071013534

concierge@uspaah.com

Michelin House 81 Fulham Road

Live Chat

How would you rate USPAAH ?

"service is not what i was expecting, massage was average, deffinitely not worth the price"
"Terrible hair job. Nice stylist but very weak in styling/setting hair! I asked for soft finger wave (Hollywood glamour style),showed the atylist a picture and got a below average pin curl set with no product, least of all from the advertised luxe Oribe collection. I have one length, fine silky hair and this stylist saw fit to rough dry, use a large barrel iron badly then Pin curl set. I left it in for 3 hours and it dropped out literally 2 mins later! As a new customer to the service I was only offered £20 off a massage!? Rubbish Uspaah. You need to learn the meaning of luxe service and hire stylists not because of what salon they work at but their ability to style hair! Make up was completely average also. Rubbish service-back to BLOW I go!"
USPAAH is rated 4.85 based on 66 reviews