USPAAH Reviews

Read USPAAH Reviews

02071013534

concierge@uspaah.com

Michelin House 81 Fulham Road

Tell us how USPAAH made you happy
Terrible service and quality of the waxing product. I have been doing waxing for years and although my skin is sensitive the waxing services i received were always adapted and seamless. This time the quality was so terrible that we stopped the Hollywood waxing and focused somewhere else. Once she started the upper lip, again a disaster - part of my upper lip skin got removed. This is the first time it happens to me. An appropriate customer fairness and treatment would be a refund considering the circumstances.
Hi there, we are so sorry to hear your treatment didn't go as expected. We've taken immediate steps to make sure this doesn't happen again, and a customer service has emailed you directly to resolve the matter.
service is not what i was expecting, massage was average, deffinitely not worth the price
Terrible hair job. Nice stylist but very weak in styling/setting hair!

I asked for soft finger wave (Hollywood glamour style),showed the atylist a picture and got a below average pin curl set with no product, least of all from the advertised luxe Oribe collection.

I have one length, fine silky hair and this stylist saw fit to rough dry, use a large barrel iron badly then Pin curl set. I left it in for 3 hours and it dropped out literally 2 mins later!

As a new customer to the service I was only offered £20 off a massage!?

Rubbish Uspaah. You need to learn the meaning of luxe service and hire stylists not because of what salon they work at but their ability to style hair! Make up was completely average also.

Rubbish service-back to BLOW I go!
USPAAH is rated 4.86 based on 113 reviews