USPAAH Reviews

Read USPAAH Reviews

02071013534

concierge@uspaah.com

Michelin House 81 Fulham Road

Tell us how USPAAH made you happy
I had known about Uspaah but never used it before last Christmas when I bought a massage as a gift for my boss, used to massages and spa treatments. She booked a masseuse in and never stopped using Uspaah since. A few months on and she still thanks me, telling me she has had the best massages she can remember. What’s astonishing is that she had massages from different masseuses (female and male) and the level of professionalism - and punctuality - is outstanding. Bottom line: Uspaah has two new happy customers as I can’t wait to try a massage for myself after such feedback from a person whom I know being very fussy about her massages. Thank you!!
USPAAH is best app for booking treatments at home easy and safe, I Had the best massage and will be booking again!
Booking confirmed Immediately.
Therapist on time. Covid protocol followed.
Very knowledgeable and a great treatment.
Straight forward booking system, excellent communication throughout
Uspaah staff are very friendly. Excellent Service!! :)
Great application and website, easy to use and book.
Very helpful and professional services when it comes to any general beauty treatment I desire.
Great App.
Beauty and hair treatments at home.
Lovely staff. A pleasure to have in the house.
Especially convenient for early morning and evening appointments.
Nails and blow dry before work!
I tried a lot of mobile massage providers as I prefer my spa to be at home, but this was far better, the therapist I had was better trained and more experienced.
Thank you very much, we're so happy you were pleased!
Very profesional and friendly therapists.
What a fantastic service Laura my nail technician was an absolute dream she was on time and very professional she saved my nails after being in lock down my nail extensions were absolutely dreadful but Laura transformed them back to being beautiful totally impressed will be using your services again 👌👍😀
Thank you very much, we’re so happy you we’re pleased 🤗
Loved my spray tan, before our winter holiday. Took 20mins, super fast and easy at home. Didn’t want to be the whitest person on the beach!
Had my first male pedicure ever, such a good experience. And much better than going to a spa , felt comfortable at home.
Booked a couple of pregnancy massages for my wife in the 7 and9 months, and it really helped with her back pain and swollen feet. Highly recommend.
Had many sports massages with them as I play a lot of tennis. Very knowledgeable and professional therapists. Especially Patric, Steven, Hysen and Alex
Best massage ever
Amzing massage
Best massage ever
I have used Uspaah for massage, make up and for a eyebrow wax and shape! Absolutely Perfect results! HIGHLY AND UTTERLY RECOMMENDED.!Always My FIRST and ONLY Choice. OUTSTANDING!!
Uspaah mobile treatment service is a magnificent God send! A Choice of Massage, Makeup ,facials ,waxing, nails, blow dry....All kindly brought to you. What a complete and convenient practical concept! Not to mention the quality of the products and the professionalism of The Therapists and Management always accommodating and extremely helpful. Everyone should be using Uspaah!
I absolutely love uspaah. Treatments at home, when you. And anytime
USPAAH is rated 4.86 based on 111 reviews