USPAAH Reviews

Read USPAAH Reviews

02071013534

concierge@uspaah.com

Michelin House 81 Fulham Road

Tell us how USPAAH made you happy
I used Uspaah for the first time last week. I found it incredible easy to book through the app. I saw Tracey who is very professional and she gave me a great massage. I will be back to try all the services!!!

Thanks, Margaret
I had the pleasure of using USPAAH's blow dry and make up services yesterday evening and cannot say better things about the company. So convenient: sitting in your living room, doing work on your computer and having professional beauty team at your disposal. The only thing you need to do is to wash your hair before their arrival.

Charlotte (hair) and Tanya (makeup) were amazing from start to finish. Will definitely be using this service again!
This has been a fantastic experience. I booked Uspaah to do my hair and make up for my wedding. Along with my bridal party. They are amazing. Definitely will use them again and would recommend to anyone! Thanks again
Very easy to use and intuitive service. It's the Uber for massage which is very convenient. Highly recommended!
Very Relaxing, Very Professional and really enjoyed the new chocolate at the end!
I had a full body massage by one of your male colleagues. The entire service was professional and excellent and I would highly recommend USPAAH.
The most amazing thing to be able to have a treatment of this standard delivered to my living room. Makes me even more excited to live in this city where the unimaginable has been made possible. Just as Air BnB has made me think hotels could become obsolete, USPAAH has now made me believe i may never need to visit a salon again! Awesome!
Great massage - informed therapist and relaxing! Be sure to Unplug phones and unwind!
Really pleased with the service, the ease of use, quality of therapists and extra touches that make it better than other apps! The team also accommodate special requests and were able to find a hair stylist to make a Mohawk style up do for a party within just a few hours. Recommended!
Nadia is excellent
Very prompt, convenient and professional. Happy to recommend.
It was the second time I took a massage therapy from Uspaah and based on my experience the service offered is consistently professional and pleasent.I highly recommend the service provided by Uspaah.
The app is good though would be nice to be able to input a preference for make / female when booking ( my personal opinion as do t like to have a male )

All the sparistas have been good so far - used for massage and hair - not tried make up or nails yet

All been professional and polite
Excellent massage treatments the best app
I love the convenience that I can change into my pyjamas after a massage and not ruin my pedicure by putting on shoes too early. The service is very professional and they use good quality products
Recently had a pedicure followed by a sports massage. The pedicure was done to perfection, and the massage was truly a life safer after a heavy week of tennis training. The masseuse was extremely knowledgable and had impeccable technique. Can take it from an ex pro athlete that this service is the real deal....
I have used this service many times now, for massage, nails and hair and make up, and it is super convenient, as I don't have to go anywhere, they come to my house usually within an hour and a half. The girls are very well trained and they use really nice products, especially Oribe for hair, which I love. You don't need to have cash on hand, which is great, as everything is processed via the app. I recommended them to a few friends already, as you get credit for doing that, and they're all really happy.
Great massage app. The massage therapist was awesome, very polite and professional. Definitely recommend.
One of the best massage services in London... Easy to use app! Vanessa was amazing!
This is an incredible gift to not only give to yourself but to family members as well... You can get a fantastic massage without ever leaving the comforts of your own home!
The best and the quickest, always on time and extremely professional therapist ( Spaahristas ) in London. Couldn't ask for more
USPAAH is rated 4.79 based on 112 reviews