USPAAH Reviews

Read USPAAH Reviews

02071013534

concierge@uspaah.com

Michelin House 81 Fulham Road

Tell us how USPAAH made you happy
I love Uspaah and they are always my first choice as my, mobile therapy home service,for all my facials, massages, mani and pedis and my waxing.Because they have a varied choice of the best therapists who are highly perfessional and punctual.I don’t have time to go to salons ,and part of the success of the treatments is that I am at home,relaxed and in my own space. I am never disappointed.! I have recommended them to all my friends and family who are now fans too!πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘
I ordered a 90 min and it was the best decision made, best money and time spent at the comfort of my own home. The masseur was extremely professional, knowledgeable and nice. I was not feeling well because of a cold and I am convinced the treatment helped speed up my recovery! Thank you Uspaah team!
I had a pleasure of using USPAAH services in order to get ready for the Christmas Party for work. I must admit Tatiana made me feel like a movie star! She's done an amazing job, I didn't recognise the beauty I've seen in the mirror! On top of that, she was punctual, quick but thorough and efficient. Based on this experience I can definitely recommend USPAAH to anyone - such a miracle to get this all done at home!
We're so glad we made you feel truly fabulous!
Uspaah offers great beauty and spa services performed by experienced professionals.
Muy recomendable. Un servicio inmejorable, super profesional y cuidado al detalle. Uno de los mejores masajes que he recibido, sin duda alguna repetiré.
Quick,Simple, quality Service with readily available, outstanding Therapists. I always recommend Uspaah to all my friends and acquaintances.
Best in the business and very professional and reliable service
Great service and qualified professionals!
Uspahh is amazing really easy to use and the therapist are really profesional
Uspaah...unique name, amazing people, high standards, big brands, hygienic...just perfect what everybody needs..
Having a newborn baby USPAAH is incredibly convenient for me. My preferred lady does such a good job! Very pleased!
Great friendly service, really happy with the results
Great experience, very professional staff
Therapist was on time, very friendly & professional ! Would definitely book again and recommend
I booked Uspaah for my mother who was recovering from a knee operation. She couldn't have made it to a salon and a pedicure and some pampering made her smile for the first time since the operation and talking to the lovely Spanish sparista was a great distraction. The service was faultless.
THE GIRL WAS VERY GOOD AND CHATTY, MADE ME FEEL GOOD
Quality and efficient service, by a professional sparista with understanding of challenging Eastern hair texture. Practical service in the comfort of my home.
I needed a massage after a very long week, and the USPAAH concierge was very nice to find me a masseuse at the earliest time she could. Thanks!
Experience
I've used USPAAH several times and found not only is their customer service great, but their massage therapists are excellent. Happy customer - I'd happily recommend.
USPAAH is rated 4.89 based on 105 reviews