USPAAH Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend USPAAH

02071013534

concierge@uspaah.com

Michelin House 81 Fulham Road

Tell us how USPAAH made you happy

Live Chat
"I used Uspaah for the first time last week. I found it incredible easy to book through the app. I saw Tracey who is very professional and she gave me a great massage. I will be back to try all the services!!! Thanks, Margaret"
"Fantastic lashes!! They last me for 4 weeks which is amazing. I also had one of the best massages ever and feel truly pampered. Thank you!"
"Charlotte was wonderful and both my hair and nails were beautiful. I would absolutely use both her and this service again as it was very easy and efficient."
"Great therapeutic experience. The attention to detail during the treatment is incredible."
"Nothing but good experiences."
"Prompt arrival and very professional and polite. Absolutely great deep tissue massage, really helped all my aches and pains. Lovely relaxing experience in my own home!"
"I've had 3 different masseurs through USPAAH. 2 were exceptional and 1 very good. I highly recommend them."
"Great App. Perfect for booking at any time. The massage is of excellent quality. I've had many therapists and they are all great."
"I tried the USPAAH for the first time and loved! My spaahrista was super polite and so sweet. She left my hair looking just like the picture I showed her. Very pleased with this service in the comfort of your own home. Best, Sofi"
"I love how convenient it is to book an appointment and how there's a wide range of services to choose from. The spaaristas are very professional and friendly. Highly recommend!"
"I had the pleasure of using USPAAH's blow dry and make up services yesterday evening and cannot say better things about the company. So convenient: sitting in your living room, doing work on your computer and having professional beauty team at your disposal. The only thing you need to do is to wash your hair before their arrival. Charlotte (hair) and Tanya (makeup) were amazing from start to finish. Will definitely be using this service again!"
"Such a great convenient and high quality service."
"I have used uspaah twice now (massage and mani/pedi) and have to say I'm extremely impressed by the professionalism and quality of the service. The products are top notch and the spaaristas consistently good. Jane was fab and very chilled out at having service interrupted by kids bedtime. Thank you and will be recommending to friends."
"So glad to find USPAAH! I travel frequently for business and this is my 3rd massage and they have not disappointed me. I've ordered massages from Uspaah as gifts for friends and family. The prices are so reasonable for an on demand service and worth every penny. I highly recommend."
"I was extremely pleased by the service I received from Charlotte. She was professional, polite & went above & beyond to perfect the look I wanted to achieve. Highly recommend. I will definitely be using Uspaah again. Thank you"
"This has been a fantastic experience. I booked Uspaah to do my hair and make up for my wedding. Along with my bridal party. They are amazing. Definitely will use them again and would recommend to anyone! Thanks again"
"Very easy to use and intuitive service. It's the Uber for massage which is very convenient. Highly recommended!"
"Very Relaxing, Very Professional and really enjoyed the new chocolate at the end!"
"I had a full body massage by one of your male colleagues. The entire service was professional and excellent and I would highly recommend USPAAH."
"The most amazing thing to be able to have a treatment of this standard delivered to my living room. Makes me even more excited to live in this city where the unimaginable has been made possible. Just as Air BnB has made me think hotels could become obsolete, USPAAH has now made me believe i may never need to visit a salon again! Awesome!"
USPAAH is rated 4.84 based on 75 reviews