USPAAH Reviews

Read USPAAH Reviews

02071013534

concierge@uspaah.com

Michelin House 81 Fulham Road

Tell us how USPAAH made you happy
I tried 5 stars hotels,spas and salons but uspaahs therapists are impeccable. I just still today cannot believe that you can have what you want in the comfort of your own home.
I'm really happy about it and will certainly highly recommend uspaah to anyone at any time.
I absolutely love uspaah, I have used many agencies or companies but uspaah the therapists are always reliable, on time, they will certainly give you the best feeling ever and always make you feel comfortable. They certainly know what they are talking about.
Many times I had to deal with therapist that didn't know much about theire industry but now I know who to go to, oh actually no that they come to you which is just awesome because I don't have to go out and make an appointment in advanced.
I im impressed how simple and easy to use is the uspaah service and app. The staf is very helpfull and professional. 5star service
Great company for ALL of your beauty treatments in the comfort of your own home.

Therapists are very polite and professional

Will definitely continue to use their services.
There is so much competition on mobile spas in London, but only a handful truly operate with great quality.

Uspaah is one of those!

I booked a massage with one of their therapists. Not only were they punctual, highly skilled, they also listened to what I need from the massage.

I thoroughly enjoyed my massage and would highly recommend their services to others.

Thanks Uspaah
Awesome company and this is exactly what I need at home, expecially when you have kids, you forget that you need time for you as well.
Best way to do so, is booking one of the beauty therapist at home and done.
Therapist are trained and professional, and will give you one of the best treatment at the comfort of your own home!
Need a last minute booking? Uspaah will defo diet you out!
Of all the companies I have used, Uspaah provides the best mobile massage and beauty services available! A Super Selection of Therapists! The App is quick and easy to use, which means you can request a therapist ASAP, or make a future booking. You can even request the therapist you prefer! It’s just Brilliant!! And All in the comfort of your own home,hotel, or office!πŸ’†‍β™€οΈπŸ’†‍β™‚οΈπŸ’…πŸ½πŸ’„
I've used uspaah a few times and as a single female I only used other female therapists when going to a spa...At uspaah I can honestly say ive been liberated by using very professional male masseurs who have given me fantastic massage treatments especially Arnie and Patrick who are at the top of their game. the oils they use and the after care and treatment make me feel very pampered . Thankyou ..I will definitely recommend you to family and friends travelling in from abroad.
USPAAH 5 star review on 23rd October 2019
I used the app for the first time and had a great experience at home . Gina was excellent, very professional and experienced. She knew exactly which areas to concentrate and I was very pleased as she covered all areas that I felt soar. I highly recommend using their services. Will be a regular client. 😊
Dada came to my flat and was lovely from start to finish!
The massage was absolutely wonderful, checking the pressure and setting the mood perfectly.
Super professional yet friendly and calming.
Thank you so much!
This was my first time issuing the service and I wasn’t sure what to expect. It was excellent. Really easy to book and an appointment was available only 2 hours later. Alana came with everything which took the stress out of things. She was lovely and professional and it was a really great massage! She checked the correct pressure and worked around a sore arm. I feel so relaxed now. And it’s so amazing to have it in the comfort of your own home. I will definitely book again and hopefully with Alana.
Always had a great experience with USPAAH. I would highly recommend this app to anyone and everyone.
Really enjoyed it! Very good massage, tailored to my and my husbands needs perfectly for each.
Always happy with the service. Spa at your home with the click of a button.
Enjoyed a wonderful massage in the comfort of my own home ! Heavenly after a busy week !! Excellent service - will definitely be using again !!
Ana was my therapist for my pedicure. It was one of the best treatments I have ever had and she was so thorough, kind, charming and talented. Thank you Uspaah!
Wonderful service. Prompt and excellent. And such lovely people
It was really comfortable and relaxing. Familiar environment helps to relax more I think. Recommended..
I recently used Uspaah after work having recieved the most amazing massage at home.The service was fast and professional with the therapist guiding me through the treatment. Way better than going to a salon. I will definitely be using Uspaah more regularly and so will my family and friends!
I love Uspaah and they are always my first choice as my, mobile therapy home service,for all my facials, massages, mani and pedis and my waxing.Because they have a varied choice of the best therapists who are highly perfessional and punctual.I don’t have time to go to salons ,and part of the success of the treatments is that I am at home,relaxed and in my own space. I am never disappointed.! I have recommended them to all my friends and family who are now fans too!πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘
USPAAH is rated 4.89 based on 106 reviews