Urban Veda Reviews

Read Urban Veda Reviews

02084590909

info@urbanveda.com

Tell us how Urban Veda made you happy
Prompt delivery and lovely products
very nourishing creams targeted for each specific skin type. grateful to have accidentally discovered them as they contain excellent natural ingredients. I use the Radiance range and have reordered it as it works with my fine delicate mature skin and nourishes it the moment I put it on. Thank you Urban Veda !
The Sandalwood essence only added to the effectiveness of the products.
Thank you Monica, we're rather fond of our Soothing range too!
Fantastic products not tested on animals and great service
Thank you so much Lizzi!
I chose a trial pack of the Radiance facial care. It smelt lovely, went on like a dream and I have had a few compliments on how clear my skin looks. I have now purchased the full size face cream for myself and a trial set for my sister.
We're so pleased to hear that, Marie, and we really hope your sister likes her gift set too!
Great products. However, I was slightly disappointed that there were no samples in my £100 order box!
Love these products, they feel fantastic on your skin and they smell great 👍🏼
Thank you for your kind words, Lisa! We're so pleased to hear how much you are enjoying our products!
Smelt great but left my skin red and itchy .
Hi Jennifer, we are sorry to hear that you experienced this discomfort. Perhaps you may have faced an allergic reaction to a particular ingredient? Unfortunately we can face reactions to almost anything, so it is difficult to pinpoint the cause. Should irritation continue, please consider a consultation from your GP.
I got this as a sample and tried it. To my surprise it was very smooth and made my face feel soft. To top it all up, it smelt nice and was made from natural ingredients. I then went an ordered the radiance day and night cream and really love using the product. Makes my face feel soft again. An amazing product.
We're so pleased to hear this, thank you for your kind words!
The products are excellent. I regret that the toner I bought was too harsh for my sensitive skin but the cream is a lovely texture, is quickly absorbed and smells wonderful
Thank you for your lovely feedback!
Great quality products. Handy travel sizes make great gifts.
Thank you for your lovely feedback!
because the product is amaizing the affordable price of a pleasant fragrance, the skin is moisturized and there are positive effects.
Thank you, we're pleased you like it!
Good service, I really like the products and the fact that they're aurvedic. Thank you.
Thank you, we're so pleased!
Absolutely love Urban Veda! I bought some of the Rose and Botanics Reviving range recently. It feels and smells like I'm at an expensive spa every time I use it! Customer services were great too, I had problems with my order to begin with, I live in the Isle of Man, but it was quickly sorted out and was kept updated.
Hi Vicky, We're so pleased to hear how much you have been enjoying our Reviving range! (We have to admit that we're also huge fans!) It's also great to hear that you were well looked after by our team. Best wishes, Urban Veda Team
Bought the soothing face cream. Love the smell and the texture. A little goes a long way and certainly helps my skin. Will be buying more.
Hi Christine, thank you for your kind words, we're so pleased to hear how well you are getting on with our Soothing Day Cream!
I almost bought your products liking the fact that the packaging says natural ayurvedic skincare. But the fact that there are still some nasties in the ingredients it put me off I'm afraid.
We're sorry to hear that! Please be assured that we are currently working to improve out formulations to ensure they are as clean as can be, and shall be re-launching the range shortly. We hope that helps!
The products I bought are great but the customer service process was protracted and delayed which almost put me off ordering. I emailed, no reply and phoned twice which was answered by a call centre. Both times they said they would leave a message for someone to call me back Finally when you got back to me after the second phone call all was fine.
Hi Bernadette, we are sorry to hear about the issues you faced with getting in touch. This is not usually the case and we are sorry that this was your experience. We shall investigate this further as it is not the type of service we like to provide.
Light, creamy and easily absorbed. Lovely fragrance.
Great feedback, thank you!
Package came in 2-3 days beautifully packaged so nothing damaged would order again.
Great to hear it arrived safely!
I had a free sachet if radiance oil is n a magazine and it was so gorgeous I had to buy a bottle of it! It is great for my skin. I am going to try to buy Urban Veda products both for myself and as gifts for friends.
That is great to hear, we're so pleased to hear how much you love our brand new Radiance Facial Oil!
Urban Veda is rated 4.61 based on 106 reviews