Urban Apothecary London Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Urban Apothecary London

customerservice@urbanapothecarylondon.com

Grosvenor House Uppingham Road

How would you rate Urban Apothecary London ?

"AMAZING fragrance and beautiful candles. My favourite!"
"Excellent product."
"I had been searching for a quality leather scented reed diffuser oil for some time, so was really happy when I discovered that Urban Apothecary did one (Smoked Leather). I hadn't sampled any of their products before but their website looked quite promising and seemed to suggest that they were a reputable brand. Unfortunately, the product didn't live up to the standard that the website had led me to believe. On opening the bottle, the smell of the oil was very pleasant and I was happy with my choice. However, once I had decanted the oil into my reed diffuser, it didn't seem to give off much of a scent at all. After a few days use there was still no noticeable aroma on entering the room it was being used in, so in the hope of getting the most from the product I added some additional reeds and moved it into a small bathroom, thinking that it would at least flavour the air in a smaller space, but still no joy. Bottom line is that this product was very disappointing. I would not buy it again."
Thank you for taking the time to write a review John. We're really sorry that you were disappointed with your purchase. A member of our Customer Service Team will be in touch shortly.
"This smells insane and looks devine"
"The scents they make are so unique and nice. I recommend 100%."
Urban Apothecary London is rated 4.40 based on 5 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!