Urban Apothecary London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Urban Apothecary London
Read Urban Apothecary London Reviews
Loved my purchases. Fragrance is really long lasting. Will be buying again.
I bought Tuberose some months ago and was impressed by the beautiful lingering fragrance. I had tried various diffusers over the years but this was by far the best . I bought Tuberose and Velvet Peony to put on all 4 floors of my house Perfect
Simply love this beautiful independent company, The candles burn well & the diffusers last along time. Bought Coconut Grove scent , as that is our address in Barbados! Spot on & can’t wait try other ones. Viper & Oud.
Urban Apothecary London 5 star review on 6th April 2022 Urban Apothecary London 5 star review on 6th April 2022 Urban Apothecary London 5 star review on 6th April 2022
I buy the candles and reed diffusers and they are both excellent. The fragrance is well balanced and just the right intensity. The reed diffusers last much longer than other comparably priced products. Highly recommend.
Wonderful product and excellent service
Beautiful quality scents couldn't be happier with them
The most gorgeous smelling candle, the Vine Tomato. Ordered two after I smelt one in a friends house. Will definitely be ordering more
fab packaging and beautiful smells..... very creative smells too!
One scent good, one scent bad. The 'Green Lavender' is lovely, the 'Petrichor' is horrible
Thank you for taking the time to review our product. Should you wish to discuss your review further with our team. Please contact customerservice@urbanapothecarylondon.com where we'd be happy to assist you.
I chose the Oudh fragrance tea lights the smell is delightful but unfortunately the wicks are too short so can go out and need relighting which is disappointing. Also the plastic case can get very hot. Expensive too.
The hand gels are fantastic - fast drying and leave a gentle, sophisticated fragrance
Very good service.
Love the candle melts into oil so if you dare dip your finger and treat your hands And rough areas
Very efficient company ,wonderful candles ,and most helpful staff Aveen Best
love this stuff, smells amazing.
Great brand - love the diffuser I purchased.
Quality Fragrance making the room smell truly delightful
Love this company and their products. Not the cheapest but you get what you pay for with long lasting, and devine aromas. Delivery is swift and there’s always great communication.
I absolutely love the Notorious Neroli scent!!
Bought fragrance Bay Berry which always makes my home smell Devine and looks fabulous.
Urban Apothecary London is rated 4.76 based on 45 reviews