Universal Lighting Reviews

of reviewers recommend Universal Lighting
Telephone
Read Universal Lighting Reviews

About Universal Lighting:

Here at Universal Lighting we always try to give customers more than they expect. Our future relies on keeping you and our other customers happy. If we don’t then you will simply go somewhere else. What can we give you that they cannot get elsewhere? The highest standards of customer service is the foundation of our company and are paramount in all dealings with you.

sales@universal-lighting.co.uk

Priory Street

The lampshades I received we’re perfect just as describe, beautiful quality; hence I am delighted with them.
The website was straightforward to use and the sales team were second to none for assisting me with my enquiries. A five star rating all round.
Great company to deal with so helpful especially Clo . The lampshade is exactly what I wanted and perfect colour all good Many Thanks
Excellent service with good customer support
Top service. Will defintely be ordering from them again. Love my new light.
Thank you Universal lighting for advising us on the correct lighting for our kitchen. They fitted perfectly and look fabulous. I highly recommend you to any one looking for lighting. Delivery was also very prompt. Thank you again.
I ordered one of these shades and was so delighted with it I promptly ordered another and used the shades in my lounge as opposed to the original purchase which was destined for the hallway. I was very impressed with the customer care and service I received from Chloe-Anne,
Just what I needed to use for the wall lights I had also purchased from this company. Lady was very helpful. Excellent service and would not hesitate to recommend this company
The service has been very good, as the light was delivered on time and was well packaged. Had to advise one od the tubes was not working and they contacted me the next day to confirm the problem, was good not tk be ignored.
Great customer service and a really solid product.
Nice product arrived promptly and well packed. Universal staff very commutative especially in these unprecedented times. Well done Universal.
I bought the brick light to replace an identical one, fitted a few years back. The light had failed because of water collecting inside the housing, causing the LED board to blow. I wasn’t sure whether this was down to poor equipment or poor workmanship by the fitter. The new louvred cover as it turned out only had 1 screw hole drilled for fixing, so I refitted the original. In terms of service from Universal Lighting, it was EXCELLENT! Staff rang me to confirm my order and again to discuss delivery. Fantastic service! I have used the company a few times and the standard of service is consistently high. The advice given in store is sound, knowledgeable and freely given. I would thoroughly recommend this company. Five stars!
The porch lantern was exactly to specification and the service was first class. Will definitely use Universal Lighting again and highly recommend to others. Up to date information on delivery was very good
Lovely Lamp Shades and great service, I was expecting to wait ages with things as they are but they were delivered very quickly.
Next time I need lighting I know exactly where to look. Highly recommended.
We are very pleased with our recent purchase from Universal Lighting. We would like to mention in particular the excellent individual service we received from George Abbot, we were very impressed with his personal email correspondence and we were also delighted that he took the time to contact us and check that we were happy and thanked us for our business.
Wayne and Helen Blackhall
Excellent customer service ; had a query with delivery and phone was answered straight away with very helpful lady who answered my question. Delivery very quick (even under the Covid-19 circumstances) and product good quality ; overall very pleased and would not hesitate to recommend. Would always buy again from this company they are a credit to our country.
Hello Wendy, I’d like to personally thank you for the glowing review you have left us for your recent purchase of three PIR security lights. We pride ourselves on our customer service above everything, and your very kind words are testament to this.

In these difficult times, it is very pleasing to hear that we continue to provide the best service we can. Thank you for your valued custom, and we hope to provide you with quality lighting again in the future. Mark Tregunna, General Manager.
Fantastic service given the times we find ourselves in. Got the products within a week of ordering, which are really good quality
Beautiful, classy light fittings. Look amazing in my period property. Excellent service from Universal Lighting too, despite Coronavirus lockdown. Happy customer!
Items were just as expected, well packed, fast delivery and excellent contact. Would 100% recommend this company for easy transactions with great communication. Thanks!
Looks great up, great service by universal lighting.
The Item was as described more importantly the Service and guidance given to me by Mark was outstanding. Also the follow up to the order by a lady
on the phone prior to despatch was most appreciated. First Class
Universal Lighting is rated 4.95 based on 262 reviews