Universal Lighting Services Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Universal Lighting Services Ltd
Telephone
"Light looks really good. I was impressed by the service, with email updates at all stages. The light was very well packaged to reduce any risk of damage in transit. Full marks to Universal Lighting for using card and paper packaging which is fully recyclable and still provides great protection. I will certainly look at them first when I need new lights in the future and would be very happy to recommend them to friends."
"Stunning lights! I had been looking for some Art Deco lights for a while when I found these. Beautiful lights from a great company. The customer service was perfect from start to finish, calling after I ordered to keep me up to date with my order, very professional in a world where anonymous buying exsists."
"Very pleased with the lampshades as well as the efficiency and friendliness of Universal Lighting. Would happily use this company again."
"Ordered two of these lamps, however, one lamp did arrive damaged, but thanks to Universal Lighting Services good customer service and communication skills, I was kept informed and the lamp was replaced without any delay or fuss. Thanks again to all at Universal Lighting Services. And by-the-way, the lamps look great."
"As always a great product and service"
"Lovely shade. Brilliant help with my queries. Super service. What more could anyone ask?! Thank you"
"We have just received some bedroom wall lights from Universal Lighting. They look absolutely beautiful . The service was excellent . Arrived very promptly and were very well packaged ... I will definitely be returning to Universal Lighting again. Jan so helpful when I rang to check if they had them in stock. Excellent service Thank you Geraldine and Andy"
"Quick and efficient handling of the order, and the lampshades look quite lovely now they're in place on the chandelier."
"Professional, friendly, helpful in keeping me informed. Thank you for a great product backed with good service."
"We are absolutely thrilled with the lamp shade we bought recently. We received excellent advice from the member of staff at the end of the phone, feeling convinced that she knew her 'stuff'. The lamp arrived promptly and was very well packed, as we were assured it would be. We would recommend this company to you and we will be more than happy to do business with them again."
"Wonderful service from the minute I placed the order, kept fully informed of expected timescale and delivery was right on time. The items were packed with care and great value. I ordered the mustard shades and they're a really lovely bright yellow. I would certainly shop here again and highly recommend the company."
"Prompt courteous reply to my email requesting help with selection of light bulbs for my new outside lanterns. Prompt delivery of a very good quality product at a very competitive price. Would highly recommend."
Universal Lighting Services Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 13 reviews