Universal Lighting Services Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Universal Lighting Services Ltd

About Universal Lighting Services Ltd: Here at Universal Lighting we always try to give customers more than they expect. Our future relies on keeping you and our other customers happy. If we don’t then you will simply go somewhere else. What can we give you that they cannot get elsewhere? The highest standards of customer service is the foundation of our company and are paramount in all dealings with you.

sales@universal-lighting.co.uk

6 Priory Street

Categories:
B2C
E-commerce
Wholesale

Telephone
"Chosen after speaking to them on the phone to get advice, as we have a high ceiling. Got it spot-on. Price & delivery brilliant. Would certainly buy from them again."
"Absolutely brilliant supplier. Easy to order after speaking to them on the phone, gave very good advice. Delivery quoted at 5-7 days, only took 3 days. All installed by qualified electricians in 2 hours."
"Very helpful team. Great product and very happy. thank you"
"Lamp assembling is easy and quick. Looks amazing. Ordered online late sunday evening and picked up next day. Service excellent . Showroom well equipped."
"Great customer service, friendly and efficient. The product is top quality, very pleased!"
"The product is good and we are happy with this. The only issue was thta some parts were missing on delivery, which was unfortunate, however the follow up service to rectify this was outstanding and as such I would not hesitate in using universal again as they gave me total confidence that if there is an issue, it is fixed. Thank you"
"Perfect the Candle Bulb's I required. The service and care by staff was excellent and help full. Will use UNIVERSAL LIGHTING SERVICES LTD. When Needed. Mr William Pilbeam."
"I bought a cream one. Very well made for a budget end shade, nevertheless it was packed with the utmost care. Customer service is outstanding. Emma is trying to help me with another order to ensure I get exactly what I want for an old but loved lamp base. I highly recommend this firm and I'm very glad I found them. They will be my first call in future."
"Beautiful well made lampshade, looks really good far better than other shades i had looked at Came well packaged and cannot fault customer service Really pleased :):)"
"Really happy with my purchases. The shades are great and I have had a first class customer service from start to finish from Debrah and Chloe. They went the extra mile to ensure I got the products I wanted, offering suggestions for other shades when my first choice didnt suit. Would definitely use this company again."
"Very pleased with quality and design of our choice. Speedy service and delivery. Excellent service by Cloe to replace glass when broken glass on delivery. Thank you."
"This is a traditional shade with accurate frame fitting and good quality finishing. The service I received when buying it was outstanding. My lamp fitting is old fashioned and needs a shade with a fitting that adapts to suit. The staff at universal lighting asked me about my style preferences and found a small selection with the right features and all my specifications. They emailed me the webpages for each of these and could not have been more helpful. It is wonderful to find such informed and helpful assistance."
"Very impressed with the quality of the product and the service provided by Universal Lighting Services the delivery was prompt and on time would highly recommend. Reg and Val"
"Excellent product. First class service with confirmatory phone call and quick delivery. We had two of these picture lights installed- they look so good we have ordered another 2 lights,."
"Great modern styling for an outside light. Wanted it to replace existing fittings installed by our new house builder that in our opinion didn't suit the house! We bought 3!! Great service from Universal lighting. Made to feel a valued customer with polite staff and excellent communication. Highly recommended. Thank you Universal Lighting"
"Placed an order in the evening and received a very courteous phone call the following day thanking me for my order. Universal was the only company we found to do a modern PIR with manual override. Lights were received one day later and are now installed. Look fabulous, seem to be good quality, with easy to operate manual override. All in all, delighted with lights and the service we received."
"1st class product and service highly recommend"
"Excellent produce. Great customer service"
"We Havant installed the lights yet but they do look the business very pleased with them well worth the money, and the personal service that we received from the supplier was outstanding 10/10 would recommend this company and wouldn’t hesitate to use them again."
"Lovely quality product. Excellent customer service. Very pleased to deal with this company."
Universal Lighting Services Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 53 reviews