Universal Lighting Reviews

of reviewers recommend Universal Lighting
Telephone
Read Universal Lighting Reviews

About Universal Lighting:

Here at Universal Lighting we always try to give customers more than they expect. Our future relies on keeping you and our other customers happy. If we don’t then you will simply go somewhere else. What can we give you that they cannot get elsewhere? The highest standards of customer service is the foundation of our company and are paramount in all dealings with you.

sales@universal-lighting.co.uk

Excellent product, perfect colour, reasonable price and super fast delivery!
nicely made, prompt delivery and excellent customer service
Very good service good product would definitely buy again from most people
Absolutely perfect . Colour as stated . Lovely people to deal with
I would highly recommend. The service and communication were fantastic and the shade is of good quality and a lovely colour.
100% agree with the two previous reviews. From the phone call to the speedy delivery next day. Packaging is also excellent. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Universal Lighting ltd. to anyone. We put in 2 mood/colour changing bulbs and it looks fantastic.
Perfect. Excellent price and first-class, top quality service. Soundly packed. Thank you
A very quick service, packaging is excellent, checked it all to make sure everything was ok as not put lights up yet but love the look of them.
Very nice looks great cant wait to put it up, superb service from universal lighting, liked all the personal touches.
Very pleased with the fan. I did a lot of research on the internet and decided to go with this model and am glad I did. I can’t praise Universal enough. Quick delivery and when I discovered two of the blades were damaged, replacements were very quickly delivered. I’m thinking of getting another fan for the living room.
Delivered on time Quality of fittings and style met and exceeded our expectations, would use this company again for prompt efficient service.
Ceiling light will be put up when the new kitchen is installed w/c 17/2. Looks attractive and fast delivery service. Pleasantly unusual getting a courtesy phone call the day after ordering.
Excellent quality, worth every penny and the service first class. We were kept informed regarding progress, the item arrived as advised and was very well packed.
Very happy with the service. Quick and smooth delivery, excellent customer service, accurate image and description. Altogether satisfactory service.
Lovely lamp it looks fantastic in my room. Quality very good and a great price. Excellent service.
There were initial problems with wrong bits but this was quickly and effectively sorted out with the intervention of Debrah. Our lights are now fully working and looking splendid! Excellent customer service.
love these wall lights replacement s for ones that needed replacing, the service from your company faultless
Purchased 3 sets of these lights for a Decking project. Very good quality and long guarantee. Service from Universal Lighting was excellent. Would certainly recommend both product and company to others.
I've ordered twice from this company and both times phoned to ask various questions before online ordering and found them to be extremely helpful. I would certainly order again and recommend.
Very good quality lampshade from a Company who appear to value customer service very highly.
Universal Lighting is rated 4.94 based on 137 reviews