Universal Lighting Reviews

of reviewers recommend Universal Lighting
Telephone
Read Universal Lighting Reviews

About Universal Lighting:

Here at Universal Lighting we always try to give customers more than they expect. Our future relies on keeping you and our other customers happy. If we don’t then you will simply go somewhere else. What can we give you that they cannot get elsewhere? The highest standards of customer service is the foundation of our company and are paramount in all dealings with you.

sales@universal-lighting.co.uk

Priory Street

lovely looking table lamp, not too big and perfect for a bedroom. Brilliant service from the company who kept me informed of expected delivery date - can't fault them.
Lamps (I bought a single light too) arrived within a reasonable time and i even had a courtesy phone call from Universal advising they had been dispatched. Universals prices were very competitive and the lamps themselves appear very well made and finished. Very happy.
Excellent quality& value for money ! Customer service faultless.
Really pleased with the light, very elegant and gives good light. The service from this company has been 100%, not the first light I have bought from universal and wont be the last.
Excellent customer service, very helpful. Delivered within good time and well packaged. My mother-in-law is very happy with her purchase, the lights look great - thank you.
I love the light but even more importantly the service that Mark Truganna gave us - the package arrived safely, very well protected and could not be more happy with the light and the brilliant service that we received !
Nice lights and a great service from this company,would buy from them again
Beautiful lights, really happy with the finish, how they were packed and delivered, excellent customer service
The lampshades I received we’re perfect just as describe, beautiful quality; hence I am delighted with them.
The website was straightforward to use and the sales team were second to none for assisting me with my enquiries. A five star rating all round.
Great company to deal with so helpful especially Clo . The lampshade is exactly what I wanted and perfect colour all good Many Thanks
Excellent service with good customer support
Top service. Will defintely be ordering from them again. Love my new light.
Thank you Universal lighting for advising us on the correct lighting for our kitchen. They fitted perfectly and look fabulous. I highly recommend you to any one looking for lighting. Delivery was also very prompt. Thank you again.
I ordered one of these shades and was so delighted with it I promptly ordered another and used the shades in my lounge as opposed to the original purchase which was destined for the hallway. I was very impressed with the customer care and service I received from Chloe-Anne,
Just what I needed to use for the wall lights I had also purchased from this company. Lady was very helpful. Excellent service and would not hesitate to recommend this company
The service has been very good, as the light was delivered on time and was well packaged. Had to advise one od the tubes was not working and they contacted me the next day to confirm the problem, was good not tk be ignored.
Great customer service and a really solid product.
Nice product arrived promptly and well packed. Universal staff very commutative especially in these unprecedented times. Well done Universal.
I bought the brick light to replace an identical one, fitted a few years back. The light had failed because of water collecting inside the housing, causing the LED board to blow. I wasn’t sure whether this was down to poor equipment or poor workmanship by the fitter. The new louvred cover as it turned out only had 1 screw hole drilled for fixing, so I refitted the original. In terms of service from Universal Lighting, it was EXCELLENT! Staff rang me to confirm my order and again to discuss delivery. Fantastic service! I have used the company a few times and the standard of service is consistently high. The advice given in store is sound, knowledgeable and freely given. I would thoroughly recommend this company. Five stars!
The porch lantern was exactly to specification and the service was first class. Will definitely use Universal Lighting again and highly recommend to others. Up to date information on delivery was very good
Universal Lighting is rated 4.94 based on 190 reviews