Universal Lighting Reviews

of reviewers recommend Universal Lighting
Telephone
Read Universal Lighting Reviews

About Universal Lighting:

Here at Universal Lighting we always try to give customers more than they expect. Our future relies on keeping you and our other customers happy. If we don’t then you will simply go somewhere else. What can we give you that they cannot get elsewhere? The highest standards of customer service is the foundation of our company and are paramount in all dealings with you.

customercare@universal-lighting.co.uk

Priory Street
, ,

Lovely pendant light. Arrived on time well wrapped. Customer service was excellent. Had a phone call thanking me for the order and advising when it would be delivered. Amazing British service
I am more than happy to praise the company for their helpfulness, friendly and caring attitude, nothing was too much trouble and Debrah almost became my personal shopper!
The wall light is very elegant and adds to the atmosphere of the room
Upon ordering, I received a phone call to confirm my purchase and delivery. The gentleman I spoke with was very polite and professional. Would definitely buy from them again based on this alone. Our lights arrived on time and are amazing.
This is a beautiful lampshade and I am delighted with my purchase. Universal Lighting were a pleasure to shop with, very helpful with advice on colour and a lampshade holder. The delivery was quick and efficient with good packaging.
From the time of ordering to receiving the order communication was excellent. Very pleased with item as had been looking for some time, just what we wanted.
Super light, super supplier. Universal lighting did everything they said they would. The light fitting quality was impressive. They are now my first "go to" light supplier. Well done everybody!!!!!
Fantastic service and product. Would use again and definitely recommend
Great lamp bought for a bed side table but would work well on a desk too. Touch sensitive - tap the metal anywhere on the lamp and you cycle through the 2 dimmable options and fully on. Tap again to turn off. Works perfectly and was well packaged when it arrived. Base isn't too large so doesn't take up a large amount of space on my bedside table either. A great product.
When I bought it, I received a confirmation phone call - I couldn't answer when they rang but they left a message to confirm the order. Lamp arrived within the delivery timescale 3-5 days and came with a thoughtful note from the vendor thanking me for my custom. A great company that I would definitely buy from again!
Excellent product, and really impressed with Universal Lighting. Prompt service and excellent customer care.
This was exactly what I wanted for a bathroom that I am decorating in Art Deco Style. It's well made and decorative, but also practical as I needed a good light for contact lenses and makeup. I was impressed by the service from Universal too. They rang to say it was on its way and put a personalised note in with the order.
Great customer service, lights are just what I needed and delivered quickly. Will use company again.
We ordered these lampshades over Christmas. Required 10 for 5 double traditional wall lights. We are absolutely delighted with them and the quality and service has been exceptional . The company telephoned me two or three times with progress updates and the lampshades arrived on time. beautifully packaged. Would definitely recommend and use this company again.
Look really lovely, can’t wait to get them installed. Arrived well packaged. The customer service is excellent, with good communication at all times. I would not hesitate to use Universal Lighting Services again. Thank you.
Very Prompt delivery. Was contacted to say they were being dispatched and they arrived next day. Not fitted yet as still decorating, but they look and feel great. Put in notes the choice of colour for the shade and this was confirmed when they rang to say order was on its way. Will be looking here for any lights needed in the future. KJ Lincs.
Excellent service. Made to feel more personal by the pre delivery call. Can highly recommend.
Excellent service - they called to advise delivery dates and light is high quality and as expected.
Beautiful finish bought with the floor lamp as a pair, could not be happier. Was really impressed with the customer service. Phone call to thank me for the order, Explained it might take a few days longer to be delivered Recieved within 5 working days with a personalised letter thanking me for my custom.
Very happy with them! Add a stylish twist to our bedside tables. Good quality product at a reasonable price. Excellent service from Universal Lighting. They called personally to confirm the order and ad use on delivery dates. They arrived within a week of ordering and were very well packed. Have and would recommend both Universal Lighting and the lamps.
An excellent proactive service. They took the time to ring me to inform me that they would not be able to deliver by Christmas and asked me if I still wanted to go ahead with the order. I did, and received the product just after Christmas.
Universal Lighting is rated 4.96 based on 276 reviews