Universal Lighting Reviews

of reviewers recommend Universal Lighting
Telephone
Read Universal Lighting Reviews

About Universal Lighting:

Here at Universal Lighting we always try to give customers more than they expect. Our future relies on keeping you and our other customers happy. If we don’t then you will simply go somewhere else. What can we give you that they cannot get elsewhere? The highest standards of customer service is the foundation of our company and are paramount in all dealings with you.

customercare@universal-lighting.co.uk

Priory Street
, ,

Good quality light fitting, looks great, beaten only be the impeccable service provided by the team at Universal Lighting Services. I will be ordering again.
Excellent customer service. I had a problem with an order and it was solved quickly and efficiently, far beyond my expectations and experience with other companies.
Couldn’t get these anywhere then decided to call Universal Lighting 1 st class service/ COVID friendly collection point . Won’t bother with anywhere else , 1 st call Universal Lighting after this
Excellent personal customer service, being in the retail industry your company's attention to detail is second to none, from telephone contact confirmation to a personal Thank you for your custom note from Mark was with out doubt above and beyond customer expectations. The chosen product i purchased was a rather high value light fitting but was more than worth the cost having been very satisfied Thank you Regards John
I would definitely recommend this company. Great customer service, contacted on day of despatched informing my package would be posted out same day The shade is of excellent quality, will purchase again. Customer Worcester Park, Surrey. Thank u for your great service and product.
What an excellent product. Beautifully made and delivered within 48 hours by DPD. Many thanks to Chloe-Anne for help in choosing this item . A first class service .
It has been a pleasure dealing with Universal Lighting. From speaking to George, my first point of contact to Eddie who was extremely helpful. Thank you for your professionalism and friendliness. It’s a rare commodity these days. The kitchen lights we ordered are just what we were looking for and they look lovely. Very good light in the kitchen. I would not hesitate in recommending Universal Lighting.
The whole shopping experience from pre-order to aftercare was absolutely terrific. The product was value for money and of good quality. I am so pleased how they look in our lounge. What made this shopping experience extra special was the excellent customer care that is bestowed on the customer from start to finish. I will definitely go back shopping if I have another lighting need. Thank you to all the staff who I had contact with. Stay Safe. Katdoe
Would definitely recommend this friendly,and efficient firm.Their choice of lighting is immense and caters for all price ranges and customer service very helpful and all that is promised is delivered.
Very pleased with this beautiful chandelier. Also very pleased with Universal Lighting Website as the picture and specification is accurate. Delivery time was exactly as promised and the chandelier was extremely well packed. No breakages. We have previously bought items from Universal Lighting and have always found their personnel to be both helpful and informative. Wouldn't hesitate in recommending both this chandelier and Universal Lighting.
An excellent product, well made, supported by the best customer service ever. I intact changed my lamp adding the Flambeau shade in preference to the globe. Before finally agreeing the helpful team emailed pictured so I was able to view the lamp with the different shades. I'm loving the lamp which is a feature piece, and to enhance the effect have fitted a Philips hue bulb for remote control.
It took me very little time to choose these lights as they were what I had in mind. They look lovely black on a white ceiling and showing a warm down light to cosy things up. Wonderful customer service they are so helpful with the detail and when you have completed the order you get a call to say 'thankyou' for the order and to tell you it has been despatched, unheard off. Call me old fashioned but I liked that, lovely staff, you feel that they would lean over backwards to help you, and good for a little joke. I don't know where they have been hiding all my life, I'll remember to give them a call when I next need light fittings. My turn to say thank you.
Universal lighting provided me with a comprehensive and attentive service. They sorted out my problem very well
The service from "Universal" was first rate. They even phoned us to let us know when delivery would take place as they were running a couple of days late. I mean in this day and age how often do you actually get to speak to a real person........and then they contacted us..... not us having to contact them. FIRST CLASS SERVICE !
OUR LIGHT ARRIVED DAMAGED BUT YOUR SALES TEAM MEMBER, DEBRAH COUPE WAS VERY HELPFUL AND BENT OVER BACKWARDS TO ARRANGE DELIVERY OF ANOTHER ONE AND COLLECTION OF THE DAMAGED ITEM, KEEPING US INFORMED ALONG THE WAY. THANK YOU DEBRAH
The whole process of buying our pendants was very easy and was very professional we are thrilled with pendants exactly what we wanted. The delivery was quick and we were kept in touch at every stage. We would definitely buy from Universal Lighting again very trustworthy and professional company.
The light is great and illuminates the kitchen wonderfully. The service provided by this company was second to none. Its great to deal with a company who steps up even when things don’t go exactly to plan From their first call to inform me my light was on its way I thought this is refreshing I actually feel looked after and valued as a customer. Then when it arrived I required assistance for a damaged part. My phone call was answered after 2 rings by Eddie .... pretty unheard of in this day and age.!! And the issue delt with no fuss at all ... even more amazing!! Thank you to all the members of the team especially Eddie and Debrah. . I can highly recommend.
Perfect for my kitchen - gives out plenty of light and the whole room looks a lot brighter. I was really impressed with the service from Universal Lighting Services Ltd - from a call back to the speed of delivery. i have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending them to others.
Superb customer service, above and beyond. Very good value and competitive prices. The products are perfect and exactly as described. There’s simply nothing I’d fault at all.
I love these lights. They are everything I had hoped for. If I need more lighting this is the company I will go to first. Old school customer service with a personal touch. I love the transparency in the ‘About Us’ section on ‘what every customer can expect’. Never seen anything like this before. Impressive.
Universal Lighting is rated 4.96 based on 296 reviews