Universal Lighting Reviews

of reviewers recommend Universal Lighting
Telephone
Read Universal Lighting Reviews

About Universal Lighting:

Here at Universal Lighting we always try to give customers more than they expect. Our future relies on keeping you and our other customers happy. If we don’t then you will simply go somewhere else. What can we give you that they cannot get elsewhere? The highest standards of customer service is the foundation of our company and are paramount in all dealings with you.

sales@universal-lighting.co.uk

Priory Street

Lovely lights. Fantastic price. Great ordering and delivery. Even received a personal phone call from the company thanking me for my order.
The antique silver is a little shinier than hoped for, but still very nice lights.
I would definitely recommend this company.
Really pleased with the light, very elegant and gives good light. The service from this company has been 100%, not the first light I have bought from universal and wont be the last.
Look exactly like the photo , delivered well packed no damages , would order from Universal Lighting again, and a nice touch with the letter x
Size & shape perfectly as described. Attentive service & delivery as promised
Ceiling light will be put up when the new kitchen is installed w/c 17/2. Looks attractive and fast delivery service. Pleasantly unusual getting a courtesy phone call the day after ordering.
Product was purchased to replace stock from 4 yrs ago. The Staff were very helpful in locating and shipping the items to Europe. Friendly helpful staff, with good communication.
Great company, very good customer service. The only issue was the delivery company changed the delivery date at late notice.
Still not received the light bulbs yet DPD seem incapable of delivery, now surprised to be this afternoon.
They say nobody to sign for at the address, it’s a pub open all day every day.
So only a week now let’s see what happens today.
Hello Nigel, I'm disappointed that our preferred carrier have not delivered to you yet. We have despatched your order in good time to the delivery address provided. I have been in contact with them today to find out what the problem has been, I notice that the name of your pub wasn't included when you placed your order and you have since corrected this with them, hence the delay. I'll be in touch with you today to confirm your parcel has been delivered.
Very helpful staff, good price and easy to order, thanks,
Good value light which is fairly plain looking and gives off a decent glow. Have to say that the service from universal was excellent, they acknowledged the order with a courtesy call and arranged delivery exactly as advised. Very impressed and will be using them again.
The product is good and we are happy with this. The only issue was thta some parts were missing on delivery, which was unfortunate, however the follow up service to rectify this was outstanding and as such I would not hesitate in using universal again as they gave me total confidence that if there is an issue, it is fixed.

This is a traditional shade with accurate frame fitting and good quality finishing. The service I received when buying it was outstanding. My lamp fitting is old fashioned and needs a shade with a fitting that adapts to suit. The staff at universal lighting asked me about my style preferences and found a small selection with the right features and all my specifications. They emailed me the webpages for each of these and could not have been more helpful. It is wonderful to find such informed and helpful assistance.
Universal Lighting is rated 4.95 based on 262 reviews