Universal Lighting Reviews

of reviewers recommend Universal Lighting
Telephone
Read Universal Lighting Reviews

About Universal Lighting:

Here at Universal Lighting we always try to give customers more than they expect. Our future relies on keeping you and our other customers happy. If we don’t then you will simply go somewhere else. What can we give you that they cannot get elsewhere? The highest standards of customer service is the foundation of our company and are paramount in all dealings with you.

sales@universal-lighting.co.uk

Priory Street

Very Prompt delivery. Was contacted to say they were being dispatched and they arrived next day. Not fitted yet as still decorating, but they look and feel great. Put in notes the choice of colour for the shade and this was confirmed when they rang to say order was on its way. Will be looking here for any lights needed in the future. KJ Lincs.
Excellent service. Made to feel more personal by the pre delivery call. Can highly recommend.
Excellent service - they called to advise delivery dates and light is high quality and as expected.
Beautiful finish bought with the floor lamp as a pair, could not be happier. Was really impressed with the customer service. Phone call to thank me for the order, Explained it might take a few days longer to be delivered Recieved within 5 working days with a personalised letter thanking me for my custom.
Very happy with them! Add a stylish twist to our bedside tables. Good quality product at a reasonable price. Excellent service from Universal Lighting. They called personally to confirm the order and ad use on delivery dates. They arrived within a week of ordering and were very well packed. Have and would recommend both Universal Lighting and the lamps.
An excellent proactive service. They took the time to ring me to inform me that they would not be able to deliver by Christmas and asked me if I still wanted to go ahead with the order. I did, and received the product just after Christmas.
Universal Lighting saved christmas! I had previously attempted to order this Tiffany Table Lamp through different vendors but they were unable to provide item so after weeks of chasing Amazon trying to get my money back, I came across UL and immediately found the lamp I had been looking for, which is surprisingly hard to find. I placed an order a few days before christmas, knowing I would not have it in time. One hour after placing order, a UL rep phoned me to informed that this would probably not be dispatched in time for christmas. Fine by me. Next day, they phone me again to say they were able to fast track the order. One day later, the lamp was wrapped up and placed neatly under our tree. Top notch customer care, could not be happier! As for the lamp, it really is a beautiful item and my wife is rather thrilled about it. I will be ordering from UL again and I can strongly recommend it.
Very pleased with my purchase of the Modern 1 Light Small Hanging OUtdoor Porch Lantern clear glass. Easy to fit it, and looks lovely. Perfect for a porch.
Service at Universal Lighting was quick and efficient. Helpful with advices when I called them. Sounded very professional and willing to help.
Delivery was quick and matched what I was promised in terms of waiting time.
I would recommended using Universal Lighting Services Limited.
I have bought two lights on separate occasions from this company and I cannot praise them enough. Both lights were of excellent quality. Customer care was exceptional. I would highly recommend Universal Lightning to anyone looking to buy a light fitting from this company.
Universal Lighting were a pleasure to deal with, efficient, good communications and delivered on their promises - no hesitation in recommending.
first class service from the first time i phoned and then the follow up where and when i would recieve the quality made lamp that is fab it was the first item i have ever bought on line and the lady who i spoke to helped me to be able to do it i will recomend your company to all my friends thank you
Excellent customer service! The company called me personally to let me know that my order was being processed. My electrician came out and fitted it yesterday (14/12) and the light is amazing! I have had to warn my family that, like the sun, it should not be looked at directly as it is so bright! Very pleased overall :-)
Good quality lampshades arrived sooner than expected ! Great communication & customer service. UniversaL Lighting will be my “go to” for lampshades in the future
Stunning light fitting and just perfect for our new lounge. Universal Lighting are always a pleasure to deal with, their staff are very knowledgeable and so very helpful, I wasn't sure which bulb we needed but their staff member helped immediately and she ensured the bulbs were put in with the separate order for the light fitting. Impressive service from an impressive company. Would always use them for light fitting, fantastic selection and competitive prices too, with very fast free delivery. Amazing!
Unfortunately, you were unable to provide the Rustic Grape Vine lamp, but you offered me a similar product which I was very pleased with.
Customer service (supplied curtesy of George) was excellent and delivery was prompt and efficient.
Well done all of you ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Excellent lights, very good quality for the price. Excellent customer service from Universal
Art deco inspired. Beautiful crystal. Look beautiful. Personal service. Would definitely use this company again.
Beautiful ceramic lamp base and shade! I ordered them as bed side lamps. They are large and makes an impact in the room when lights are on or off. Customer service has also been great. Will definitely recommend!!
Lovely lights. Fantastic price. Great ordering and delivery. Even received a personal phone call from the company thanking me for my order.
The antique silver is a little shinier than hoped for, but still very nice lights.
I would definitely recommend this company.
Very pleased with lamp. Arrived very promptly and really appreciated the personalised service offered by Universal Lighting who even called to thank me for my order. Would definitely recommend them.
Universal Lighting is rated 4.95 based on 262 reviews