Unique1989 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Unique1989
Brilliant product, with excellent service. Unique had the best price for the product on the market and delivered in super quick time
Posted 1 hour ago
Fantastic service... really pleased. Will definitely be shopping at unique again !!!
Fast delivery excellent service
First time I have purchased from Unique for my boyfriend and it will not be the last! item just as described and price amazing! thanks and keep up the good work.
Usually buy in store but due to the recent circumstances had to buy online.
Shops class,always the best pieces and always the best prices .... keep it local
See you soon troops
Customer Service Non Existent.
Had to send jacket back for a larger size before doing so tried phoning over 2 days no answer so sent 2 messages through Messenger I could see both were read again no answer, so I sent jacket back with DPD and same day I received an email saying jacket dispatch but same size as before tried phoning again no answer so sent 2 emails explaining I needed the larger size again no reply I then left message on answer phone no reply, the jacket turned up next day and it was the correct size, a simple phone call or answer on messenger would have been great, Only reason I’m writing this you sent me an email asking to review the service best.
Very fast & efficient service. Quality garment
Very quick and reliable service
Quality menswear at competitive prices
Easy to use website , ordered arrived well packaged and quickly too.
Great price ,fast delivery
Swift purchase, fully updated along the steps of delivery. Great packaging and product.
Quick and efficient.
Great service!
Excellent service delivery wil use again
Fantastic item. Packing and delivery excellent. Would buy again from here
Money was taken out my account, £57 then I received a voicemail to say that there was a mistake and the Jeans weren't even in stock. I was refunded a few days later. This is not the first time I have been let down and I'm losing faith in the service that you are offering.
Excellent service as alwats
As per usual with unique , fast service and great price 👏👏👍
Purchased kenzo sweater for my son, he loves it thankyou
Unique1989 is rated 4.72 based on 303 reviews