UK Life Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Life Insurance
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read UK Life Insurance Reviews
Initial phone call was easy and straightforward. Forms arrived promptly and they called back when they said they would. Got 2 quotes and these were cheaper even with medical issues.
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with others and for rating our service so highly, I am delighted we could help you.
Simple and easy to use, very satisfied.
I am delighted to read that we have another satisfied customer, thank you for using our services and for our 5-star rating.
Very helpful
Great to hear, I am delighted we could help you, thanks.
Very helpful to talk to and deal with.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, I am delighted we could help you.
Well done . Thank you
Thank you very much for choosing us to help you.
Friendly and professional service
Many thanks for your 5-star rating and review of our service, I am delighted we could help you.
Dealt with in a prompt and professional way
I am delighted we could help you, thank you so much for leaving a review and for rating our service so highly, this is greatly appreciated.
Very good im very happy
I am delighted that you are happy with the service we provided, thank you so much for choosing us to help you.
Very helpful & professional.
Thank you very much for your custom, I am delighted we could help you.
Lee spent the time with me to make sure I got the best cover for the best price
This is great to hear, I'll be sure to pass on your comments to Lee and thank you for choosing us to help you.
First class service with a human touch
"First class", we couldn't ask for a better review than this, thank you so much for your comments, I am delighted we could help you.
Very helpful
I am delighted we could help you, thank you so much for choosing us.
Good to talk to about all insurance
I am delighted we could help you, thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review about our services.
They were very helpful and friendly. Good service.
Thank you very much, I am delighted we met your expectations and provided you with a good service.
Helped perfectly with my assurance needs.
Thank you very much for rating our service so highly, I am delighted we could help you.
All good.
Very pleased to hear this, thank you for using our service and for taking the time to leave a review.
Easy to deal with over the phone.
Only complaint was i was told the call would only take 10 minutes but was on the call for over an hour.
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your feedback and thank you for rating our service so highly, I am delighted we could help you.
Was very happy with the broker that was recommended, he was very professional, friendly, informative, patiently listened and advised according to my needs. Would definitely recommend.
Thank you very much for taking the time to review our service, I am delighted we could help you and thank you for your feedback.
The lady knew exactly what I required and was very helpful
This is great to read, I am delighted we could help you, thank you.
Excellent quick accurate service with very good deal at the end
Thank you very much for rating our service so highly, I am delighted we served you well and you got a great deal.
UK Life Insurance is rated 4.77 based on 440 reviews