UK Life Insurance Reviews

Based on 749 reviews
Documents Delivered On-time
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read UK Life Insurance Reviews
Good cover better price rapid response
Great to read this! Thank you very much for your review and for rating our service so highly.
brilliant and good ease of access
The information I received from the agent was excellent. He took the information and found the best choices for me and advised me on what needed to be taken into consideration. There was no pressure it was up to me to decide. He is an asset to the company.
This is lovely to read and I thank you for taking the time to rate and review our services, many thanks.
Definitely recommended.
Thank you very much for recommending our services, this is greatly appreciated and I am delighted we could help you.
Helpful, friendly and ticked all he boxes
This is great to read, thank you for taking the time to rate and review our service so highly.
Craig was very professional and patient and talked to me several times to ensure I took the right policy. The process was seamless and the follow up call to check through paperwork was very helpful. Would highly recommend.
Thank you very much for recommending our services to other people and for taking the time to leave such a fantastic review. This is greatly appreciated.
James was an absolute pleasure to deal with and he gave me confidence that he was recommending the best product to me. He always called at the exact time he said he would and was polite and professional but also warm and friendly. He is an asset to your business.
Thank you very much for sharing your experience and for choosing us to help you, I will be sure to pass on your comments to James.
very friendley , explained every thing I needed to know .
Thank you very much for your 5-star rating and review, I am delighted we could help you.
Quick and very helpful
I am very pleased we could help you swiftly, thank you.
Good service
Thank you very much for your review, I am delighted we provided you with good service. Thank you for choosing us to help you.
very professional and helpful advice and information given
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review and rate our service so highly, I am delighted we could help you.
The initial call was very informative and gave me a good idea as to what I needed to take out.
I am delighted we could help you and we served you well, thank you.
Excellent and friendly service
Thank you for your review and for choosing us to help you!
Sam was very helpful. He explained the insurance in detail.
Thank you for the ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐rating, I am delighted we could help you.
Very happy with the advice i received and i got really good savings on my premium
I am really pleased we could help you and we saved you money! Many thanks for sharing your experience.
The staff were very polite and helpful in explaining about choosing the right life insurance policy.
Thank you for taking the time to rate and review our service so highly, I am delighted we could help you.
Very helpful advisor which discussed an affordable plan for me and my family
Really pleased we could help you and your family get the cover you wanted, thanks for choosing us to help you 😊
Excellent service and value. Staff over telephone explained in detail and a professional manner . 5 star rating deserved
This is great to read, thank you so much for your comments, I am delighted we could help!
The guy I dealt with was excellent
That is excellent to hear, I am really delighted we could help!
Very good a d very professional
Thank you very much for choosing us to help you, I am delighted we served you well!
Everything very helpful and good thank u
Thank you so much for the 5-star rating of our service, I am delighted we could help you.
UK Life Insurance is rated 4.77 based on 749 reviews