UK Life Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Life Insurance
Documents Delivered On-time
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read UK Life Insurance Reviews
Fantastic company who explain everything to you in a non pushy manner .Does what is says on the tin and they did me a great deal .Well done UK Life Insurance
Very informative and knowledgeable
Fantastic customer services very knowledgeable and very quick and easy dealing with my enquiry.
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review and to rate our service ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I am delighted we could help you!
I found UK Life Insurance very helpful & polite
I am delighted we could help and you were satisfied with our service, thank you.
The gave an acceptable service
Thank you, I am delighted we could help.
Helped me get life insurance when I was struggling to find a policy.
This is great to hear, I am glad we could help and you now have the protection in place that you were seeking.
Joshua was very professional and patient. Talked me through everything and answered all my questions.
Thank you very much for rating our service so highly, I am delighted we could help you.
Very efficient, friendly and good service. Very happy with the quote and policy.
I am delighted we served you well and thank you for taking the time to write a review and give us a 5-star rating.
I was given detailed advice helped me to make decision about life insurance. Thank you for being patient and all the help and support
I am really pleased we could help you and thank you for rating our service so highly.
Excellent service identifying our needs at a very acceptable premium. Well done.
Thank you for sharing your experience with others, I am really pleased we could help you.
Sam who helped me throughout the process, made sure I got the best deal for my current circumstances.
This is great to hear and I am delighted we could help you, thanks
Good insurance, kept me notified going through the policy
I am really pleased we could help you and thank you for using our services.
This was a very helpful site and put me in touch with a Insurance Brokerage group that were helpful in choosing a good policy and provider for me required needs.
I am delighted we could help you and thank you for using our services.
Very Professional, Friendly, & Helpful
Very helpful to choose the correct insurance
Thank you very much for the ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐rating and for taking the time to share your experience, this is greatly appreciated.
Very helpful and informative
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review and ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating, I am really delighted we could help you.
Brilliant service and great product
Thanks for this feedback and 5-star rating, I am really pleased we served you well.
Very professional and kind.
I am delighted we could help you, thank you.
I was told I was unable to leave adding a start date until I got my house completion date and consequently have paid for a policy 21 days before I actually needed it. L&G told me it would have been possible to do this.
Excellent service
Thank you, I am delighted we could help you.
UK Life Insurance is rated 4.77 based on 650 reviews