UK Life Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Life Insurance
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read UK Life Insurance Reviews
Professional and friendly service. Essential Insurance in general and Richard Bridges in particular were very helpful in getting our life insurance sorted with Royal London.
Great service!
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review and for the ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating!
Every thing about policy explained very well.
I am delighted we could help you, thank you.
Very good professional service
I am delighted we served you well, thank you for choosing us to help you!
I was looking for a life insurance to protect my family and after talk on phone with the amazing Ryan Price, from Essential Insurance, I found peace of mind! What an awesome guy! Gentle, kind, very patient as english is not my language! He guide me through the best option of insurance explaining all the details in a way everyone could understand! Thank you so much Ryan! God bless you!!
I'm delighted we could help you get the peace of mind you were looking for and thank you so much for such a lovely review, best wishes to you and your family.
All very helpful and the advice was good
I'm delighted we could help you and thank you for taking the time to review our service.
The young man I spoke to,used simple language and didn’t put me into anything I hadn’t heard or asked about
I am really pleased we could help you and thank you for rating our service so highly.
Ashley really helped me understand all the information she provided, she was really patient and understandig
This is great to hear, I am delighted we could help you and you got exactly what you wanted.
Staff were very friendly and concise with their instructions and guidance
I am really pleased we could be of service and thank you for the 5-star rating.
Friendly but professional service
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review and 5 star rating, I am really pleased we could help.
Very helpful thankyou
Thank you for choosing us to help you!
Very easy, saving time and money. Recommending to all of you
Thank you very much for recommending us to other people and for leaving your comments, we are delighted we saved you both time and money and made it easy for for.
Excellent customer service from a friendly non pushy sales agent
Thank you very much, I am really pleased we could help you and thank you for our ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating.
very helpful and knowledgeable
Thank you for rating our service so highly, I am delighted we could help you.
Knowledgable, helpful and friendly advisors. The usual long list of questions, however Danny made it painless and an enjoyable consultation and recommendation! Any queries I had via email he responded within half an hour!
This is great to read, thank you very much for using our services, we are delighted we could help you and we served you well.
Questions were a bit long winded but got what I needed
I am delighted we were able to help you get exactly what you needed, thanks for your custom 😊
very goo and concise explanation of products to suit my needs
I am delighted we could help and we met your expectations, thank you.
Excellent
Thank you, this means a lot!
Referred broker was very satisfactory.
This is great to hear, I am pleased we could help you and thank you for choosing us to help.
Very good at there job
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review, I am delighted we could help you.
UK Life Insurance is rated 4.78 based on 606 reviews