UK Life Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Life Insurance
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read UK Life Insurance Reviews
Good communication, helpfull and friendly staff
Very helpful and no pressure process very easy.
The service was good
the package that i was sold was good but the paperwork came through with the wrong name. and I'm still trying to get a response from somebody??
my name is not Jayne Sanderson, this is only my email address. my name is Jayne brown.

yours
Jayne Brown
Fast friendly personal service with no pushy sales tactics.
As advertised no problems
Great to hear this, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review.
Professional
Thank you, I am delighted we could help you.
Very helpful and friendly
I am delighted we could help you and thank you for rating our service so highly.
I am happy with the service provided by the Essential insurance company and the broker was helpful and also explained the contents to the best possible way. In general, I am very happy.
I am delighted we met your expectations and thank you for taking the time to share your experience with other people.
Excellent independent advise and follow up
I'm really pleased we could help you, thank you for choosing us.
Set up life insurance over the phone. Easy process and fully explained in simple terms. Would recommend.
I am really pleased we could help you and thank you for rating our service so highly.
Excellent service always in touch
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review of our service, I am delighted we could help.
Great service
Thank you do much, I am delighted we served you well.
Excellent service, very happy with the help and advice given
Thank you very much for taking the time to review our service, I am delighted we could help.
Got exactly what I ask for. Customer service was out standing from Charlie not pushy at all. Listen to what I needed. So easy thought it was going to be a nightmare but it wasn’t Charlie took all the stress out of it. Would highly recommend to family & friends
This is great to read, I am delighted we could help you and we would be really pleased to help your loved ones too! Thanks for recommending our services to your friends and family, this is greatly appreciated.
Very efficient
Thank you, I am delighted we could assist you.
They were very helpful and gave a professional service
I am so pleased we could help you and thank you for rating our service so highly.
Both of us decided to get life insurance you neither know what is round the corner .
This is very true and I am delighted we could help you get the cover you wanted.
Great service provided and gave me what I was looking for very quickly. Simply explained
This is great to hear, I am really please we could be of great service to you.
I was and being very happy
Thank you blessings you are appreciated
with thanks and we give thanks we chose you so we do
very much and so am
Pleased I insured and so I wish u best wishes n bless
We are pleased you are insured too and you have peace of mind, thank you for choosing us to help you.
UK Life Insurance is rated 4.77 based on 558 reviews