u hold the key Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend u hold the key

Tell us how u hold the key made you happy

"We organised a time to collect and we were asked if it could be later due to the person handing them over not being able to make it. Then he only allowed a short time to do the handover as he had to be elsewhere. My husband had struggled to find the place and I was contacted saying the guy was leaving as couldn’t wait. My husband managed to luckily get there. I was quoted an amount online but when they ring you they take extra upfront costs. It’s obviously a bit misieading as to what your required to pay."
"Difficult to write a review as not taken the key for the storage yet!!"
"Good but disappointed it'd got to move site."
"Hi yes not very happy at the length of time the gates were out of action at Thinford over christmas hope the move to a new site in the summer goes a lot smoother"
Thanks for your feedback. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused with the breakdown of our gates at Thinford. Unfortunately the gates were damaged in the high winds in December on a couple of our sites and our usual supplier was unable to fix them for us before their Christmas break. We did work hard to try to get the balance right between giving customers access to the site over the Christmas period as well as maintaining security and we know the situation wasn't ideal. We have now fitted a better quality hydraulic system on the gates which so far are proving up to the job so hopefully the problem won't reoccur. Thank you for bearing with us.

Best Regards
U Hold The Key
"Service is ok with a few minor points. Gates are always breaking down on the site that i am based at I have mentioned on a few occasions that im having issues opening up my unit and was told to use washing up liquid to lubricate it I dont pay this amount of money per month for me to do my own repair work to the unit. Also i think this year prices should be revised as a few other places are charging less than yourselves for similar size units Thanks"
Thanks for your feedback. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused with the breakdown of our gates at Birtley. Unfortunately the gates were damaged due to the high winds in December on a couple of our sites and our usual supplier was unable to fix them for us before their Christmas break. We did work hard to try to get the balance right between giving customers access to the site over the Christmas period as well as maintaining security and we know the situation was not ideal. We have now fitted a better quality hydraulic system on the gates which so far are proving up to the job, so hopefully the problem won't reoccur. Thank you for bearing with us through this problem.

If you have any issues with your store we will endeavor to sort them out with you as soon as we can. Occasionally, we may suggest a quick fix to you, so you help us to sort out minor issues, but our maintenance team are happy to assist when required.

Regarding our prices, we do try to keep our prices competitive and feel our price is fair for the service we provide.

Best regards