u hold the key Reviews

of reviewers recommend u hold the key

Tell us how u hold the key made you happy
Very quick and efficient. The staff I spoke to and met on site were excellent and took me through the whole process in a very professional manner
Very good. Pleasant helpful staff. Office staff particularly professional and polite. Containers are good, safe and clean..
We stored out furniture , whilst we waited to get the keys for our new house .The staff we dealt with were very helpful and friendly.
We would recommend uhold the key to friends.
Quick, easy process. Staff are helpful, polite and pleasant. No problems at all with lock up.
Fantastic service provided by both head office via the telephone and on-site by the site manager. The sites are extremely secure, in handy locations, and provide an excellent means to store items. I would certainly use them again if I need storage in the future.
Very easy to deal with .Accommodating to our needs regards to key pick up and unit preference..lovely friendly staff ..Units clean and dry and in very good condition will definitely use again
The staff who deal with the Sunderland site was very helpful when we needed storage quickly. Would certainly recommend..
Great speedy service well impressed 5 star.
Thanks Dave
Clean and dry storage facility - added bonus of being able to drive up to the storage locker itself! Very good customer service at the start and end of our storage period. Really good value compared to large chains.
Quick efficient process and Container exactly as described and what I required.
Very quick and easy to book a container.
Easy payment.
The access is great and very secure.
I feel confident my things are safe.
Booked at very short notice, size I required was not available but given next size up for the smaller price. Quick, efficient and hassle free, very impressed. Would thoroughly recommend.
They were very efficient, super easy to access storage. Great service, good price.
I recommend it.
A really friendly company that go out of their way to help. Thank you u hold the key!
Second time i have rented and chose mainly because of 24hour operation. Units are clean and well looked after with full support service if needed.
Absolutely excellent service. Units are so clean and such great quality. Highly recommend Alnwick site.
Site manager professional, 24 hour access, competitively priced, excellent customer service department, storage unit clean and secure, on site security excellent.
Great communication, quick and easy service. Highly recommend
I would like to compliment the Joanne fir the assistance she has given to me and the helpfulness received. She has answered every question put to her in an exemplary way. I would highly recommend U Hold The Key to all my friends and colleagues. Thank you once again for all the assistance given, it is greatly appreciated
Very good service and facilities. Clear concise communication especially in these strange times
u hold the key is rated 4.75 based on 213 reviews