u hold the key Reviews

of reviewers recommend u hold the key

Tell us how u hold the key made you happy
Very happy with my experience of U-Hold-The Key. The office was very helpful in setting up my storage, and everything was easy to sort out. Very impressed that you get a refund on your "unused" time at the end of your storage contract - that's great :-) Would happily recommend to anybody.
Prices go up all the time I have paid £175 and £165 over two month when it should of only been £145 a month to me it’s a rip off I am looking for somewhere else I am ringing up that blue box storage as that is only £90 a month it’s not even safe as the barrier is broke at benfield site anyone can go in as they please as they can walk along the side of the barriers but the barrier is up as it’s broke been like this for weeks now the site need proper fencing ie tall fence with electric gates I have not seen anything like it it’s not safe
Thank you for leaving feedback on our Newcastle Benfield Road site. We apologise that you feel you have had a negative experience with us. Unfortunately, we have an ongoing issue that has caused one of our barriers to be damaged for a short period of time. We currently have this in hand and are working to resolve this as quickly as possible; we are experiencing some delays in receiving the necessary parts to complete the maintenance required to resolve this issue. In regards to your billing, customers are on a flat rate and prices don’t increase month on month. We have emailed you separately in regards to our pricing. If you have any further queries please don’t hesitate to contact us directly for further explanation on the billing of your account.
No problems, easy to organise, easy to operate and access and egress no issues at all. Happy with everything. Great comms from the team, thanks again
Reasonable price. Containers are in good condition inside. Totally dry.very secure. Easy access
Convenient and easy to use service with good communication
Excellent compound Clean and tidy
Friendly company. Easy and secure access. Highly recommend.
Excellent service, quick and easy to arrange. Secure and clean storage.
I used the Grantham area container, service was fantastic the lady who gave me the keys (I think her name was Joyce) was very profesional and accommodating. I had access to my belongings 24h, they were safe and secure. Would definitely recommend their service.
Thank for your your positive feedback we have passed on your review to our site manager Joyce and she is thankful to hear such positive words. Many thanks. U Hold The Key
Does its job,clean,dry and very accessible
Very effective, no hassles and one can go in at anytime of the day. Very stress free
Excellent service. Rented storage here between house moves. Very reasonable price , secure , clean storage . Hassle free .
I've only been working with U Hold the Key for a few months but I have been seriously impressed. Very efficient administration and very competitive pricing. Well done!
Very professional throughout the whole process, from booking to returning the key. Container & site excellent & secure, very reasonable rates. Thoroughly recommend.
fab service, good price, however a little damp inside reccomend damp tramps.
Amidst what was a quite stressful house move, the renting of a container at short notice was made very easy. Phones always answered, emails replied to and both members of staff we dealt with were brilliant. Container was nice and clean as was the whole yard and access at any time was easy.
From start to finish the service that we received was 5 star. The team at you hold the key listened to what we needed and suggested the perfect solution. We used the site at Mainsforth which was well laid out and totally secure. Communication was always clear and payment was easy to arrange. Will definitely be recommending them to anyone who is looking for local storage. Thanks for making our house move less stressful.
Has a run-down feel to it. Ground is uneven for the most part, potholed or bumpy. Padlock is not easy to get off or back on. There is enough room to get a van in to offload your stuff.
Thank you for your feedback on our site. Our maintenance team haven’t been as active on site as usual due to the effects of Covid19. We would hope our customers bear with us until we are back to a full level of service and we can work to improve the surfacing on site. We will contact you separately regarding your lock. Best Regards, U Hold The Key Self-Storage
Booked a Storage container with u hold the key, the equipment i was due to store fell through so no longer needed the storage. I called on the morning i was due to collect the keys in advance to let them know. They deducted £25 key deposit from my account to cover the fact they had send someone out to hand me the key! Until they did that i would have recommended and used them again now i would NOT do either of those things. You cannot justify taking £25 for a key hand over from a successful business such as you hold the key, this is not good customer service!! Lets see if there good enough to refund me this?
We are sorry that you feel dissatisfied with the service your received from us. The appointment you had with us was cancelled at 7.48am for an appointment time arranged by you for 8.00am. Our site manager had already arrived on site for the appointment and we are therefore unable to refund your payment in full on this occasion. Best Regards, U Hold The Key
Easy and understanding process from start to finish My furniture was stored for 3 months with no problems at all
u hold the key is rated 4.73 based on 258 reviews