u hold the key Reviews

of reviewers recommend u hold the key

Tell us how u hold the key made you happy
Well maintained secure containers inside secure drive in site with easy to use electronic key entry system it's a brilliant set up, very good customer services also, would definitely recommend U Hold The Key
very easy to book,staff really helpful with explainig terms and organising payments ,direct debit etc. Met member of staff at chosen site and he explained everything i needed to know. this is the second time we have used them and would definately do so again. Containers very clean and dry .
Very happy with the storage unit.
Excellent service from a very friendly team. Nothing was ever too much trouble. Brilliant
Excellent service, friendly staff all very helpful renting easy and container freshly painted and clean the only downside is the lighting on the site especially being at the back
Easy to contact/calls returned promptly. The price offers good value and the videos explaining how to access the storage were very helpful. I was met in a socially distanced way at the site and the site manager stayed on site to ensure I was happy opening and locking the container, which was brand new and spotless.
Great communication
And helpful
Excellent service, helped me out of a tight spot. Would definitely recommend
Excellent service, friendly staff all very helpful, renting was easy and the handover seemless. the container is very good, dry and well ventilated, so far no problems. The only reason for not giving 5 stars is the outside gravel surface which does get into the container on your shoes, I sweep the container every visit, but a solid concrete surface would be better.
First time I have ever needed storage like this and found everyone so helpful and open about what size container I should have. I deff recommend.
Easy access to a freshly painted store. Would recommend highly.
I was really impressed with U Hold the Key. The unit was made available without fuss, it was clean on arrival with easy access to the site. The automatic gate entry system meant I could arrive and leave whenever I wished. At the end of the rental is was easy to return the keys and a refund for the unused days followed pretty quickly. They were polite and helpful at all times.
Good clean container however the padlock is a pain and usually takes me 5 mins to open it. Should provide better easier locks as this can be frustrating.
We’re sorry you’re having problems operating your lock. We’ll contact you separately to see how we can resolve this with you. Best Regards, U Hold The Key Self-Storage
It great as there is 24hr security on my site not many sites have that
Excellent.Very friendly staff. Containers are very good and clean.
Everything is just brilliant with the container easily to get in and out of the yard 10 out of 10 and a great location
Very clean unit and efficient handover.
Very quick and efficient. The staff I spoke to and met on site were excellent and took me through the whole process in a very professional manner
Very good. Pleasant helpful staff. Office staff particularly professional and polite. Containers are good, safe and clean..
We stored out furniture , whilst we waited to get the keys for our new house .The staff we dealt with were very helpful and friendly.
We would recommend uhold the key to friends.
u hold the key is rated 4.75 based on 230 reviews