u hold the key Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend u hold the key

How would you rate u hold the key?

"1st time I have used any type of storage facility so was quite apprehensive and hesitant . U Hold the Key was brilliant for me at such short notice.Website was easy to navigate with full info upfront online. Brilliant safe clean dry storage..excellent staff who keep you updated and so helpful.I would recommend to anyone needing various storage solutions."
"Great service and would definitely recommend"
"Perfect, exactly what I require for safe dry storage. The booking and monthly payment procedure is simplicity itself."
"Straight forward and quick same day collection of keys with very helpful staff and the site is very safe with 24 hours security."
"Very good,well impressed,had a container at Benton .Arthur was really helpfull,would use again.good service from start to finish."
"All good for us thank you!"
"Found it very easy to rent a container and curtius staff"
"unit very secure and dry. Good size and good for my needs."
"Signing up was very well organised, the site is easily accessible and the owner was very happy to accommodate our requirements (access for a lorry)."
"Very easy service, shown different containers and what was available and signed on the day."
"Quick and easy rental. Fast, friendly and efficient service."
"We organised a time to collect and we were asked if it could be later due to the person handing them over not being able to make it. Then he only allowed a short time to do the handover as he had to be elsewhere. My husband had struggled to find the place and I was contacted saying the guy was leaving as couldn’t wait. My husband managed to luckily get there. I was quoted an amount online but when they ring you they take extra upfront costs. It’s obviously a bit misieading as to what your required to pay."
"Easy to follow the process and collection of the keys"
"Friendly, helpful attitude, good value, charges for actual use rather than rounding up to nearest month as some local competitors do (presumably getting paid twice for the same container if they re-let immediately). The whole experience was effortless and gave me just what I wanted. If I had a minor criticism it would be that I got a bit confused about how much I owed and as a result I overpaid, though this was refunded promptly. Perhaps a revised extra-clear statement of from/to dates and amountswould help people like me."
"Booking was easy on line, picking the keys up was hassle free with a friendly service."
"These guys are really reliable and friendly and will make sure you get the best deal for what you need. I've used them twice now and have been really impressed both times."
"Great service and easy access and my equipment feels safe. I would recommend some lighting installation around the site as I do a lot of my business at night"
"So easy to organise and the staff were friendly and accomodating. 24 hr acess was invaluable.I would definitely use the service again ☺"
"Easy in easy out contract no fuss"
"I am still waiting for my deposit back"
Thanks for your feedback. You would usually have a refund in your bank account within 3 or 4 working days of you providing your bank details to us after you’ve vacated your store. It would appear that in your case it has taken a few days longer than that. The refund was done on Monday so should be in your bank account today. Please accept our apologies for the time it’s taken on this occasion to make the refund to you. Thank you U Hold The Key Self-Storage
u hold the key is rated 4.67 based on 134 reviews