u hold the key Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend u hold the key

How would you rate u hold the key?

"Friendly, helpful attitude, good value, charges for actual use rather than rounding up to nearest month as some local competitors do (presumably getting paid twice for the same container if they re-let immediately). The whole experience was effortless and gave me just what I wanted. If I had a minor criticism it would be that I got a bit confused about how much I owed and as a result I overpaid, though this was refunded promptly. Perhaps a revised extra-clear statement of from/to dates and amountswould help people like me."
"Booking was easy on line, picking the keys up was hassle free with a friendly service."
"These guys are really reliable and friendly and will make sure you get the best deal for what you need. I've used them twice now and have been really impressed both times."
"Great service and easy access and my equipment feels safe. I would recommend some lighting installation around the site as I do a lot of my business at night"
"So easy to organise and the staff were friendly and accomodating. 24 hr acess was invaluable.I would definitely use the service again ☺"
"Easy in easy out contract no fuss"
"I am still waiting for my deposit back"
Thanks for your feedback. You would usually have a refund in your bank account within 3 or 4 working days of you providing your bank details to us after you’ve vacated your store. It would appear that in your case it has taken a few days longer than that. The refund was done on Monday so should be in your bank account today. Please accept our apologies for the time it’s taken on this occasion to make the refund to you. Thank you U Hold The Key Self-Storage
"Great friendly staff, secure feeling location, and very reasonable prices"
"The service I had from the onsite staff for this location was amazing, they showed me around a number of units to ensure I was happy with the location. Very friendly and professional onsite staff."
Thank you for your feedback, we have passed it on to the onsite staff, and he is thankful for your glowing review. Thank you U Hold The Key Self-Storage
"Everything operated perfectly."
"Easy, no-hassle service! Great staff; would definitely recommend!"
"Very happy speed dealt with friendlyness of the person who handed me the key at Toronto"
"Very professional service. Container spotless and secure. Would definitely recommend and use them again."
"Does everything it says on the tin. Good quality storage, once you pay they leave you to it."
"Great price and instant availability. Location quiet and easy access at anytime ."
"Absolutely secure place to keep all you important or non important stuff for long or short period of time... Staff is very helpful. Technologies are very Morden. Definitely recommend to all who need to keep their belongings safe."
"Clean, secure & dry container."
"Grate service and reusable prices. Definitely recommend"
"From the very start it was a pleasure to use "U Hold the key". The staff were very helpful and easy to keep in contact with. The container was clean, the only problem was the puddles and black gravel in the roadway."
"i know absolutely nothing about storage rental, the whole process was made very easy.. considering moving house is stressful, U Hold the Key took that part of stress away. the gentleman i dealt with was helpful from start to finish. such a quick and easy process. also prices are fantastic, would 110% recommend!! :)"
u hold the key is rated 4.65 based on 121 reviews