u hold the key Reviews

of reviewers recommend u hold the key

Tell us how u hold the key made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Hassle free service from booking online to collecting keys at the gate. Would definitely recommend using u hold the key.
Easy to deal with, clean well maintained unit, good access to site.
Easy to use service, friendly staff and good prices.
Initial contact and rental not a problem well done, didn't require the container as planned returned key in 3 days, not received refund yet 6 days and counting, quick to take rental in first place.
We are sorry that you have had a negative experience with UHTK. Our staff and customer’s safety is very important to us and we took a decision last week to follow government guidelines regarding coronavirus (Covid 19) to have our staff working from home where possible. This has temporarily disrupted our usual high level of service and we would hope that our customers will bear with us during this very difficult time. We will look into your query and progress your refund as quickly as we can.

Best Regards,
U Hold The Key
Very friendly and professional. Whole process was easy and efficient.
Highly recommend
Easy to organise and friendly staff. If only everything was this straight forward.highly recommended. Thankyou.
Very good service, clean unit, very easy to deal with, will use again.
Cost very competitive, 5 out of 5
Flexible and efficient service, easy helpful communication and very helpful.
Excellent service from start to finish, very professional will use again
From the very beginning the service has been excellent. All calls to the main office were dealt with professionally & quickly. The staff on site always friendly & willing to help. Great to be able to access 24/7, situated by service station very close to where I lived so very convenient. Would thoroughly recommend & use again if required.
Very good first impression, clean unit, everything explained, would recommend if you want cheap storage.
Perfect. Convenient and easy to arrange. Very satisfied customer
Very friendly person explaining the different size of containers on site and the prices also the access to site by key fob
I hired a 10ft container during my house move. Clean and like new, so ideal for storing household items. Staff were friendly and helpful both in person at sign up and via phonecalls. 24 hour access and no security issues. Pricing was about right for the area. Would recommend and not hesitate to use again. My thanks to the staff.
I rented two containers for storing furniture due to house move / relocation. The containers I had were very clean and dry. I would use “U hold the key” again if needled.
Absolutely spot on , no fuss at all.
Very efficient system which meant we could get in and out anytime-containers were clean and secure-staff were lovely to deal with both in person and online etc-will definitely recommend and use again if needed.
Very easy to use, process was quick and simple. Will be using again if needed.
New refurbed & uber clean container ✔️
Unlocking/Locking access padlock ✖️
Locking of door bars ✖️
I accept the security mechanisms must be secured against unauthorised access but I’m not a tradesman with strong wrists & arms.
I’m a single, little old lady with arthritis so really struggle to gain access / lock up container. The yard is a lonely old place.
Thank you for your review. There is a site manager available between 10am - 2pm at our Grantham depot. They will be happy to help should you require any assistance with the container doors .

Many thanks,