u hold the key Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend u hold the key

Tell us how u hold the key made you happy

"I am still waiting for my deposit back"
Thanks for your feedback. You would usually have a refund in your bank account within 3 or 4 working days of you providing your bank details to us after you’ve vacated your store. It would appear that in your case it has taken a few days longer than that. The refund was done on Monday so should be in your bank account today. Please accept our apologies for the time it’s taken on this occasion to make the refund to you. Thank you U Hold The Key Self-Storage
"Was a bit disappointed to find after I'd moved all my stuff in that the site in Sunderland can't be insured by the sites I have checked and wasn't aware of this until afterwards."
Thanks for your feedback. We are in discussions with Cheviot Insured and the Royal Sun Alliance and are expecting to be able to offer insurance to customers for their items in store on all our sites shortly. We’ll contact you when the insurance is available.

U Hold The Key