u hold the key Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend u hold the key

Tell us how u hold the key made you happy

"Great service and easy access and my equipment feels safe. I would recommend some lighting installation around the site as I do a lot of my business at night"
"Very happy speed dealt with friendlyness of the person who handed me the key at Toronto"
"Excellent quality containers - clean, dry and secure. Let us have a larger container, because the small size we had booked was unavailable."
"Very accessible. Easy to set up and understand sizes. Fair payment system, ie get back what you don't use."
"Good customer service clean container"
"Easy pleasant transaction and helpful staff."
"I used the Newcastle site, renting a container to store furniture, boxes, etc whilst between houses. Excellent & straight forward service, local manager very helpful. No issues with access and all stored items came back undamaged. Definitely use again."
"Friendly, helpful, did exactly what we needed it to with no hastle. Even at the very short notice we gave them."
"Website easy to use. .staff on site very friendly and helpful. ..site itself in Middlesbrough not well signposted though. .took a bit of finding"
"Great service but it would be better if the office were open longer. The site needs some maintenance as there are holes in the road. Take it easy over the speed bumps on the approach road too."
"Moving house and needed to go to unexpectedly. Needed storage asap. Rang helpline and arranged to meet the site manager within an hour. Very polite,helpful and accommodating .Did not have the one super container which I was after but offered alternative of two containers which would be the equivalent square footage. Huge pot holes in compound that need filling in. Would recommend u hold the key."
"I am lucky in living just a few hundred yards from my local site, so was able to walk round and discuss my needs face to face. I received helpful advice which was reassuring. There is an out of hours number which you can call when the local office is not staffed. They are supposed to relay your message to the local office for action, but there was no evidence that my messages had been forwarded or acted upon, and I had to take extra steps to resolve the queries that I had, which I could have done without. All in all though, I am happy with the service that I have bought, and the pricing structure."
"container very good but gates close far to slow and ground outside containers rough"
"D what it says on the tin"
"Good idea you can get to your storage any time during the day 7 days a week."
"Great service met all our storage needs, will use this service again, I will Also recommend to outhers"
"Great to have 24 hour access to storage unit. Due to work could only collect key late on, this was facilitated. Only improvement could be more lighting at storage for when visiting after work in the winter."
"The container was local and accessible. Visiting was easy and the site was secure. The only point I would suggest would improve the service was if there was lighting in the container as in the winter access is limited by the short days."
"Efficient helpful service. No problems at all."
"The container unit itself is fine. It is secure , dry and easy enough to lock and unlock. It having been moved to Birtley from Stanley, there is now the additional security of automated gates. The gentleman who met me at the new site and handed me my gate fob was very helpful indeed. The only negative ( which also applied at the previous Stanley site )is the scruffy condition of the ground around the units, with broken glass and nails representing a risk to vehicle tyres"
u hold the key is rated 4.68 based on 136 reviews