u hold the key Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend u hold the key

Tell us how u hold the key made you happy

"Moving house and needed to go to unexpectedly. Needed storage asap. Rang helpline and arranged to meet the site manager within an hour. Very polite,helpful and accommodating .Did not have the one super container which I was after but offered alternative of two containers which would be the equivalent square footage. Huge pot holes in compound that need filling in. Would recommend u hold the key."
"Good but disappointed it'd got to move site."
"Very good service, prompt and courteous."
"I am lucky in living just a few hundred yards from my local site, so was able to walk round and discuss my needs face to face. I received helpful advice which was reassuring. There is an out of hours number which you can call when the local office is not staffed. They are supposed to relay your message to the local office for action, but there was no evidence that my messages had been forwarded or acted upon, and I had to take extra steps to resolve the queries that I had, which I could have done without. All in all though, I am happy with the service that I have bought, and the pricing structure."
"We are moving house and needed to store some things as we are downsizing. We tried a few local storage companies, and from the moment we talked to u hold the key we felt this would be a profesional company (somewhere we were happy to leave our belongings). When we were shown our container, we were frankly surprised by the cleanliness and freshness of the lock up. We were talked through the contract and a demonstation was given to get into the container and entering and leaving the site. The price was obviously important as we could be using this for some time,and we feel with the level of security and the quality of the container, this was good value. We will and have been telling all our friends about u hold the key. And when you empty the container, you just have to return the key in the letterbox and the Camera will confirm the date you leave and they said they would send the invoice and return any credit from that date, could not be easier."
This is why we do this to hear reviews like this from our customers. We do greatly appreciate customers who review us and what you have wrote is what we do with every customer because we want you to you feel safe and be willing to use us to store your belongings. Our hard work pays off with our staff that keep our containers to a high standard and the staff that greet and show customers U Hold The Key stores as they are who you base the experience you have storing with us on. It's great to here our system works with ordering to storing and to stopping storing with us. Thank you for recommending us to your friends and if you ever need us again we look forward to hearing from you.

From all the staff hear at U Hold The Key Thank You
"container very good but gates close far to slow and ground outside containers rough"
"Excellent customer services from Dean who met myself at the location to go through all the necessaries and ensured that myself and my father were happy with how to lock up the container! He also went out of his way to email me some local possible removal / man with a van details to assist at very short notice with moving house. The large container was new and clean and just the right size for all of my house belongings. Excellent service from U Hold The Key."
Thank you from U Hold The Key your feedback has been passed on to Dean and he was happy to hear that everything he did helped you get sorted and we are glad you think the service is excellent.

U Hold The Key
"Excellent organisation, quick and easy to hire my container as well as a quick key return process, I would recommend."
"So quick, so easy, so affordable, so that's why I rent with U Hold the key."
"An excellent facility, easy to arrange hire, in an ideal location. Great to be able to have 24/7 access. Containers all new with a wide range of sizes available."
"Really pleased with my storage unit, including the price I pay. I feel like my items are in safe hands."
"Very prompt and attentive to my request to hire a unit."
"D what it says on the tin"
"Good idea you can get to your storage any time during the day 7 days a week."
"Great service met all our storage needs, will use this service again, I will Also recommend to outhers"
"Really nice operators to work with, very friendly, understanding ns helpful. Good strong storage, easy to access by car in secure location."
"Everything went so smoothly with the rental of my container. Everything was in place as it should be. Very good rates and they refunded my key deposit with no problems. Brilliant company, thank you."
"A very easy and reliable company to deal with . I shall be using them every time for my storage requirements in the future. Many Thanks."
"Hi yes not very happy at the length of time the gates were out of action at Thinford over christmas hope the move to a new site in the summer goes a lot smoother"
Thanks for your feedback. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused with the breakdown of our gates at Thinford. Unfortunately the gates were damaged in the high winds in December on a couple of our sites and our usual supplier was unable to fix them for us before their Christmas break. We did work hard to try to get the balance right between giving customers access to the site over the Christmas period as well as maintaining security and we know the situation wasn't ideal. We have now fitted a better quality hydraulic system on the gates which so far are proving up to the job so hopefully the problem won't reoccur. Thank you for bearing with us.

Best Regards
U Hold The Key
"Affordable, good location, friendly staff. 24 hour access is a bonus. More information on how billing works pre-signup would be nice but it's really simple once started"
u hold the key is rated 4.68 based on 136 reviews