TV Aerial Specialists Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend TV Aerial Specialists Ltd
Read TV Aerial Specialists Ltd Reviews

About TV Aerial Specialists Ltd:

Fast and affordable TV, Aerial & Satellite installation specialists.

sales@tvaerialspecialists.co.uk

Tell us how TV Aerial Specialists Ltd made you happy
Brilliant service from Dave. Prompt arrival great job.very clean and tidy worker. Would highly recommend
Contact within 5 mins of leaving enquiry, technician with me within 45 mins, job finished 1 hour later. No mess, friendly service. Highly recommended.
Really helpful and honest service.
Like many other of the reviews below (the real ones, probably) we had a terrible experience - cancelled appointments, late arrival, poor quality product, shoddily installed, and nobody willing to speak to me to put it right.

We spent a lot on this installation (£350) and it is third rate. Don't even bother with a quote.
A below standard review is always debatable. Companies are supposed to take it on the chin and move on.

I have never publicly replied to a review before but now is the time.

You will never please EVERY customer it’s just not possible.

The installation involved chasing out and re-plastering the wall to conceal the cables in conduit and then installing a TV on a flat to the wall mount.

It was time consuming and (OBVIOUSLY) was the best quotation offered to the customer.

The installation and invoice was signed off and the customer was happy.

Weeks later we were asked to re-visit as the customer said the bracket wasn’t as close to the wall as he would like. As it’s a flat to the wall bracket it could not physically get any closer to the wall.

Whilst on site we adjusted the bracket to the best of its capabilities and explained to the customer it was in its optimal position.

We were asked to return a second time and discovered the bracket had been sprained by the customer trying to get the TV closer to the wall. The customer at this point requested an additional Tv point to a different room but refused to pay the amount required to carry out the works correctly, so we didn’t proceed.

The final demand from the customer was to suggest he sourced a different TV wall bracket and for us to refund the money for the ( now damaged ) existing TV bracket and for us to install it for him at no additional cost.

I feel this is unacceptable and unfair, we have bent over backwards and have been given a 1 Star review for our troubles.

No doubt the customer will have a different understanding but there is always two sides to a story and there is only so much you can do to try to make someone happy.

S Howard. MD.
THE TV AERIAL SPECIALISTS LTD.
Excellent quick and efficient service and so polite.
He was very kind and very polite .
He worked with very perfection.
I really appreciate
Booked in twice for TV wall mounting, 'couldnt' give a quote over the phone. Twice waited in all day and no one turned up. Twice had to cancel as 'engineer unreachable' and not coming anymore. Major delays between contacting and availability. Contacted alternative company, price given straight away, booked in within 2 days, engineers turn up bright and early, excellent work. Regret not contacting the other company first and wasting my time with these!
Absolutely fantastic service from our engineer! Quick resolution to our issue and great guy!

Thank you!
Took the day off work to get my TV aerial fixed for Christmas and the engineer didn't turn up!!!

Couldn't be more disappointed with the service I received from TV Aerial Specialist, I would recommend booking elsewhere!
Nothing was to much trouble for the engineer who came out ,he done a superb job and would recommend tv speciallists to anyone 👍
Prompt service from quotation to completion. Trustworthy and left the place neat and tidy afterwards. Would definitely recommend to others. Thanks Sean!
Helpful and friendly. Did an amazing job.
Couldn’t ask for better service. Quick and efficient and friendly would happily recommend the engineer that came here. Would also recommend the efficiency of the firm with phone calls to check all was ok
Dave came 8am prompt as arranged , he worked efficiently installed aerial and aerial points, with no disruption or mess .
Booked to have an appointment with an engineer on Saturday 16th nov. They rang the day before to confirm that engineer will be coming late morning/early afternoon time. I waited in all morning and heard nothing so I called the office who said they’ll find out what time the engineer was coming. I then had a call from the engineer saying he’ll be coming soon and he’d call me when he’s on his way. I waited for an additional 3 hours and heard nothing. I then called the engineer back on his mobile, which went straight to voicemail. I also called the main office which also went to voicemail. I’m assuming they closed and went home without letting me know. I therefore wasted my entire Saturday waiting for an engineer that had no intention of turning up. Extremely poor and unprofessional service.
What a nice guy the fitter,Smart clean and tidy,Nothing was any trouble when fitting
I was really impressed with TV Aerial specialists. They carried out the work at a good price, as expected and the engineer was great. I would definitely use again/recommend.
Very professional service, David rang to say when he would arrive was on time, really nice and friendly did a great job left no mess and even made a fuss of my cats would recommend.
Had a tv put on the wall by tv aerial specialist,they came on time and at a great price.
Engineer was punctual and expert. Didn’t try to sell more than needed.
TV Aerial Specialists Ltd is rated 4.67 based on 190 reviews