TV Aerial Specialists Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend TV Aerial Specialists Ltd
Read TV Aerial Specialists Ltd Reviews

About TV Aerial Specialists Ltd:

Fast and affordable TV, Aerial & Satellite installation specialists.

sales@tvaerialspecialists.co.uk

Tell us how TV Aerial Specialists Ltd made you happy
Very good and rapid service which included setting up and tuning our TV with all the digital channels. Our neighbour has used TVAS Ltd as well and we would certainly use this company again.
Very good job. Received all information. Can recommend
Good service Think I was slightly overcharged still
Friendly professional reasonably priced shopped around before settling with Aerial Specialists.... other companies very expensive
I am very sorry to say - not happy with the service provided. Dirt all over - never cleaned anything- paint and dust all over- left the packing on the floor for us to clean and tidy. I can send you pictures for this . Poor service!!
I purchased a new Panasonic 4K TV and encountered some difficulty with tuning in the TV (think it's an age thing).I contacted TV Aerial Specialists,and the engineer who came out was absolutely brilliant.He showed me all the channels available and ITV Hub/catch up TV etc. Highly recommended - you won't be disappointed.
Phoned regarding sky dish problem engineer cane day after and checked everything replaced cable and part of dish which picks up signal not sure of name of part Work carried out very professionally and quick. The price very reasonable. And the work was of the highest quality. Would recommend highly to anyone needing work done Very pleased
100% pleased with the service and the engineer, he completed the work with the materials I had and did not try to use extra or new material which to day is very unusual I will certainly use them again and advise anybody else who need tv or aerial repairs.
Really great service from Josh. Gave me a reasonable quote and was able to carry out the work there and then which was really handy as it was my only day off. Have recommended to friends and family
Excellent service Dave could not have been more helpful very hard working polite and professional a credit to your company
Visited Hollins lane my sister was very impressed, efficient , very knowledgeable , no mess a big bonus and happy with price the guy is a credit to the company
Excellent service. Really friendly and fixed in about 5 mins. I will use again or recommend. Thankyou
Top guy, fast and professional
Good service would recommend
Excellent and prompt Aw service very helpful
Problem with sky dish , repaired and new cable fitted , technician was David from Bury , very professional , nice friendly man sorted everything at a very reasonable price Would highly recommend.
Had my TV mounted on the wall by a professional and polite young man. Would definitely recommend. Thank you.
Excellent service. Options well explained. Good price. Aerial fitted with minimum of fuss by friendly technician TV Aerial Specialists were recommended by a neighbour and they didn’t disappoint. I would certainly recommend them.
Good efficient service, turned up on time did the necessary tests and explained what was needed. As he was leaving I noticed something in the garden what at the time didn’t recognise and asked it it was anything to do with him, the Fitter said no and went. I noticed later that the object was from the top of our waste pipe (the part to stop birds nesting), the next day I phoned him directly on his mobile and explained where it was from, his reaction was “have birds starting nesting, if they do give us a call back and I will sort it, or if in the area I will call and put it back on.
I was so pleased with my TV aerial man. He was pleasant, helpful and got the job done really quickly. Wouldnt hesitate in using you again or passing your details on
TV Aerial Specialists Ltd is rated 4.72 based on 155 reviews