TV Aerial Specialists Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend TV Aerial Specialists Ltd
Read TV Aerial Specialists Ltd Reviews

About TV Aerial Specialists Ltd:

Fast and affordable TV, Aerial & Satellite installation specialists.

sales@tvaerialspecialists.co.uk

Tell us how TV Aerial Specialists Ltd made you happy
Very polite, efficient and professional service.
Richard who fitted my tv to the wall was an absolute joy. He was very professional and did an excellent job. He is also very likeable.
Excellent service and communication. I arranged a visit for my elderly mother in law, the engineer phoned as promised 30 mins ahead of the job so I could meet him there. Was extremely knowledgeable and used shoe protectors when entering the house. Very neat and high standard of workmanship. Shaun the engineer was an excellent representative of a very professional firm. Easy online payment and gave recommended already to my neighbour.
Sorted out our problem with our signal throughout the house. Nice guys and good service.
A job well done!
Top quality work
Great service - friendly, fast and thorough. Engineer talked me through the options clearly and explained the work to me as he carried it out
The gentleMan fixed my cable lead into the sky box checked it was working he also explained everything to me great guy great service thankyou very much miss Susan keeble
Fast quality service
Many thanks for a wonderful service, phoned on Sunday afternoon , problem was fixed on Monday morning.
Many thanks to you and your wonderful David, he went the extra mile to fix a problem aerial. So all in all we are delighted with the service and the price. Thanks again.
Brilliant service. Job done quickly and efficiently.
Richard was very friendly and helpful
Dave fitted our tv onto the wall and did a marvellous job!!
He telephoned prior to his arrival and was bang on time. He took his time to do a perfect tidy job!
Many thanks Dave!!
We will definitely use this service in the future! 👍😉
excellent and prompt,would strongly recommend
Brilliant service from Dave. Prompt arrival great job.very clean and tidy worker. Would highly recommend
Contact within 5 mins of leaving enquiry, technician with me within 45 mins, job finished 1 hour later. No mess, friendly service. Highly recommended.
Really helpful and honest service.
Excellent quick and efficient service and so polite.
He was very kind and very polite .
He worked with very perfection.
I really appreciate
Absolutely fantastic service from our engineer! Quick resolution to our issue and great guy!

Thank you!
Nothing was to much trouble for the engineer who came out ,he done a superb job and would recommend tv speciallists to anyone 👍
TV Aerial Specialists Ltd is rated 4.66 based on 185 reviews