TV Aerial Specialists Ltd Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend TV Aerial Specialists Ltd

About TV Aerial Specialists Ltd: Fast and affordable TV, Aerial & Satellite installation specialists.

sales@tvaerialspecialists.co.uk

Tell us how TV Aerial Specialists Ltd made you happy

"No fuss, job done !"
"Very friendly and helpful engineer who came to wall mount our meeting room TV. Would definitely recommend."
"Very good and rapid service which included setting up and tuning our TV with all the digital channels. Our neighbour has used TVAS Ltd as well and we would certainly use this company again."
"Very good job. Received all information. Can recommend"
"Good service Think I was slightly overcharged still"
"Friendly professional reasonably priced shopped around before settling with Aerial Specialists.... other companies very expensive"
"I purchased a new Panasonic 4K TV and encountered some difficulty with tuning in the TV (think it's an age thing).I contacted TV Aerial Specialists,and the engineer who came out was absolutely brilliant.He showed me all the channels available and ITV Hub/catch up TV etc. Highly recommended - you won't be disappointed."
"Phoned regarding sky dish problem engineer cane day after and checked everything replaced cable and part of dish which picks up signal not sure of name of part Work carried out very professionally and quick. The price very reasonable. And the work was of the highest quality. Would recommend highly to anyone needing work done Very pleased"
"100% pleased with the service and the engineer, he completed the work with the materials I had and did not try to use extra or new material which to day is very unusual I will certainly use them again and advise anybody else who need tv or aerial repairs."
"Really great service from Josh. Gave me a reasonable quote and was able to carry out the work there and then which was really handy as it was my only day off. Have recommended to friends and family"
"Excellent service Dave could not have been more helpful very hard working polite and professional a credit to your company"
"Visited Hollins lane my sister was very impressed, efficient , very knowledgeable , no mess a big bonus and happy with price the guy is a credit to the company"
"Excellent service. Really friendly and fixed in about 5 mins. I will use again or recommend. Thankyou"
"Top guy, fast and professional"
"Excellent and prompt Aw service very helpful"
"Problem with sky dish , repaired and new cable fitted , technician was David from Bury , very professional , nice friendly man sorted everything at a very reasonable price Would highly recommend."
"Had my TV mounted on the wall by a professional and polite young man. Would definitely recommend. Thank you."
"Excellent service. Options well explained. Good price. Aerial fitted with minimum of fuss by friendly technician TV Aerial Specialists were recommended by a neighbour and they didn’t disappoint. I would certainly recommend them."
"I was so pleased with my TV aerial man. He was pleasant, helpful and got the job done really quickly. Wouldnt hesitate in using you again or passing your details on"
"The Engineer was very professional from start to finish. Will recommend to all of my family. If 6 Stars were an option that’s what it would have been"
TV Aerial Specialists Ltd is rated 4.68 based on 138 reviews