Tutor Hunt Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Tutor Hunt

How would you rate Tutor Hunt?

74 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Sarah

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Tutor Hunt in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Sarah
"Some tutors have let me down at the last moment. I cant see that Tutor Hunt do anything for their money."
Jobennett1451@gmail.com
Unverified Reviewer
"Brilliant Bron, fun, inspiring and so positive. You can't imagine the tears that were shed when my daughter rang with her GCSE results, she'd had been predicted to fail badly. However her dyslexia had not been a problem for Bronwen and her subsequent success in passing was all thanks to Bron. I can't begin to thank her enough."
"Tutor hunt is easy to use. I found my Spanish tutor using this service. Reasonable cost."
Mrs J Hooke
Verified Buyer
"My son is being tutored in computer science by Mrs Meelan. We are delighted we chose Mrs Meelan as she is a superb tutor, very friendly, kind & knowledgeable. My son felt more confident in this subject from day one with her help."
"Excellent site for bringing students and tutors together"
"I would highly recommend The Tutor hunt- It's an excellent platform where you can meet prospective students. Although I am an experienced teacher, but when I moved to a new area and was not sure how to look for students and then Tutor hunt proved to be remarkable site to help me in my search. All the students I came across so far have been excellent and I had so many multiple bookings from the same students. Tutor Hunt has worked so well for me that I am definitely going to be there till the time I teach. As an experienced teacher of 20 years, I can say Tutor Hunt website is used by serious teachers and students so no time wasting at all -even to explore the site is very user friendly.I have come across no other tutoring web-site that offers so much detail and support to tutors. So I can say I am very satisfied Tutor of your website. Thanks and keep progressing."
Thomas Price
Verified Buyer
"GOOD SITE AND EASY TO USE. FOUND AN EXCELLENT LOCAL TUTOR (WITH SHORT NOTICE) AFTER REVIEWING ALL MY CHOICES WHO GOT MY SON THROUGH HIS GCSEs."
David Sach
Verified Buyer
"I am taking a french course taught by dina who is doing an excellent job . She is very patient and as an older student trying to learn something new believe me it doesn't always go in and stay in . So if we need a few weeks going back over it no problem also if I don't get it but want to move on and come back to it another time fime .I have always been made welcome and have learnt so much and as I grow in confidence am really pleased to have found such a good tutor thank you"
Jenny Cowlam
Verified Buyer
"Excellent and the tutor we found was extremely qualified and suitable for our daughter. Lots of experience in teaching and chose the right style. Very personable and through the safety of tutor hunt we were able to secure a placement with this tutor with confidence."
Bill Jones
Verified Buyer
"Great site, with a quick and simple process to find a tutor, highly recommended!"
Denise Ashcroft
Verified Buyer
"We were in a routine of once weekly tuition then tutor missed a couple of weeks for holidays; then one week we completely forgot about the lesson as my father had been ill. We got a text when we got in - the tutor had called while we were out. She text to say she wanted full payment for tuition and travel even though she didn't wait. I said I would pay her so much but not the full amount, which I thought was fair. She was very annoyed by this and refused to come ever again on the principal. She let my child down."
"My son's tutor is Jason Williamson. He is an excellent history tutor. He help my boy improve his writing skills dramatically. His patience, kindness and high academic skills impress us deeply."
Molly Gibbs
Verified Buyer
"Tutor hunt helped me find a really good English tutor."
"Excellent tutor and we feel our daughter wouldn't have done as well as she did in her exams without her."
Martin Thain
Verified Buyer
"Found an excellent tutor for my youngest grandson who is taking GCSE in the summer."
Sharon Preston
Verified Buyer
"I have written three reviews for this company and particularly my tutor. I refuse to write any more."
Lamy Aldosari
Verified Buyer
"I AM REALLY SATISFIED WITH THE SERVICES OF EVERY THING"
Victoria Cunningham
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service. Very professional lady. My son gained the confidence he needed. Thank you"
Nazima Raza
Verified Buyer
"My daughter was struggling with sociology at A level. Having found a private tutor on tutor hunt my daughter jumped up 3 grades and got into the university of her choice. It was definitely worth every penny. I would definitely recommend, and utilise Tutor hunt for my other daughter."
Emma Storr
Verified Buyer
"Becky is amazing teacher ! she has helped our son Callum with his maths and English he has made such amazing progress in the time he has been having lessons he has grown in confidence. I can't recommend Becky enough."
Tutor Hunt is rated 4.55 based on 74 reviews