Tutor Hunt Reviews

4.3
Based on 244 reviews
Read Tutor Hunt Reviews

Tell us how Tutor Hunt made you happy
Very good site to find tutor for your needs
Easy to use, found a good, local tutor fairly quickly.
Easy to use, found a suitable tutor very quick
Dreadful website for tutors. Do not trust them with doing your DBS, they will keep the payment of £44.00, inventing inexistent problems with your application. Avoid, use First Tutors or other sites instead.
I have used tutor hunt on 2 occasions, and have been very happy with both tutors. The whole process has been simple and problem free.
Mohammad is the best tutor I met! Thank you Mohammad!
I have been a customer since 2018. The way they treated my tutor who had over 50 5 star reviews was disgusting. The way they never answer their emails is also very bad. Thankfully we still have tution for my son from the same amazing tutor. Do not recommend this organisation
I am very happy with Tutor hunt, It is so easy to sign up and look for tutors. They quick to reply with any queries.
Terrible website for tutors - unreliable with payments and unresponsive to calls and emails
Great site to find quality tutors from all over the UK.
We found a really great tutor who has helped our daughter to gain confidence and knowledge prior to taking her GCSE maths exam.
Easy to find local tutors More visibility of the cost would be useful as wasn’t aware of this before asking for tutor details
My daughter got excellent value from her Tutor, Mahmood.
Tutor Hunt offers parents the opportunity to have access to skilled and experienced tutors who can make a difference to children’ progress and attainment. Easy to use and reliable, this website is a great way to boost your child ‘s learning and confidence!
Tutor hunt helped me find a reliable and flexible maths tutor for my 14 y/o when I registered for their service. I obtained a number of positive responses from tutors alike, and chose Gulsum because of her reliability, flexibility, skills she offered and location. Nev
I have used Tutor Hunt several times over several years for both my sons, both at GCSE and A level. It is my 'go to' for tutors and I have not had a bad one yet. I really like that I can go through the tutor options (photos, reviews and descriptions) with my sons so they have a part in choosing. Pricing is clear and fair. Since Covid, most offer on-line tutoring (and my sons have got used to it), so broadening the catchment area and widening the tutor choice (and pricing levels). The current tutor is Stephen, who has been tutoring my son in Psychology A level. We are only a few lessons in but already my son feels that he is improving and is understanding far more about how to tackle the subject. Stephen is friendly, helpful and clear. He has been reviewing homework and helping with essay construction and detail. So far, excellent. I would highly recommend.
Wendy is clam and professional In her teaching style. She made a very good rapport with my daughter. She is prepared for her Lesson and ensure progress is communicated to parents. Wendy is aware of various exams board, and she ensures her pupil feels confident and enjoy the lesson. Recommend teacher.
The tutor was a very polite, prompt and likeable young lady with a wealth of knowledge in Spanish. The price was as expected and the lesson consisted of age appropriate activities for my children.
I have used a few sites for my children and can say thius far my experience has been in general positive. I have not had any issues with how things work its very simple and straight forward and tutors used have been very good also....so quite pleased.
Tutorhunt is great to find tutors. I found the tutors for my 2 sons via tutorhunt.
Tutor Hunt is rated 4.32 based on 244 reviews