Trux Storage & Removals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Trux Storage & Removals
Read Trux Storage & Removals Reviews

Tell us how Trux Storage & Removals made you happy
Absolutely brilliant!!!
Really took all the stress out of moving! A friendly, tidy and efficient team. Worth every single penny.
I have recommended them on numerous occasions since and I only moved last month!!!
Thanks soo much guys!
Our initial enquiry was at quite short notice and Ed and team were very helpful in responding promptly and accommodating our move date. Service on the day was equally helpful, and carried out carefully and cheerfully, thank you.
Ben, Ed and their wonderful team took all the hassle out of our move. Nothing was too much trouble and the whole process was handled in a very professional manner. Attention to detail was second to none. Thanks to all of you.
Ed and his team gave a 5 star service on price delivery and made the whole day very relaxed. Highly recommend Trux storage and removals
Ed and the team did a great job from the pre-move survey (waiting for me when I was late), the quotation admin and most importantly on the day itself with a great job packing, loading, stopping off to collect some extra stuff from Big Yellow and finally unloading. Please give them an opportunity to quote for your business
Fantastic service giving us confidence at every stage. Packing and removal carried out in a calm, professional manner. Can give nothing short of a glowing reference for the company from initial quote through to completion day. Highly recommended.
Finally something that went right first time with our house move. Trux were able to move us out at very short notice, giving us a reasonable quote from our photos & description, when we realised we had to leave our old place a few days after we'd returned from a long haul trip. They kept our stuff safe and snug, while we waited the indefinite time for the purchase of our new house to go through, and then when the happy day came delivered all our stuff dutifully at the new house. They were quick, efficient, professional and very personable - it is weird having strangers handling all your things but the Trux team didn't give us any cause for concern, in fact the reverse - they knew exactly what they doing and we were very glad we hired them.
Fantastic service from Trux!
The service was so organised from first point of contact until collecting the boxes after we settled in.
From the moment they arrived to start packing it was calm and under control.
Each member of the team was professional but also friendly and made the moving experience much less stressful.
It was money well spent, thank you.
Excellent service for removal of all our belongings to storage, then delivery to our new house.
All staff were polite, curtious, and friendly.
A first class service from a professional company at a very good price.
Would recommend Trux to anyone!
What a great team at Trux. From the moment we called the guys up the were professional and helpful.

They were the only company out of three who did a proper site survey. The quote was reasonable, and the additional extras were fairly priced - such as the waiting time.

On the two days that Trux helped us move, the whole team where brilliant. They took care with all our belongings, were friendly and polite. Super smooth and efficient. And should great patiences when we had to wait 2 hours for the keys to be delivered.
Ed and his team did a v professional and courteous moving service for us. We had to move within 4 days of exchanging contracts and Trux completed the move on the dates and time scales we were faced with. I would recommend the full packing service as it makes the move smooth and worry free. No breakages or damage.
We have no hesitation in recommending Trux
I cannot speak highly enough of Trux removal company. From delivery of boxes and bubble wrap etc to the actual move day they were first class. The three man removal team made the day completely relaxed and stress free, and they were so courteous and professional. Nothing was too much trouble for them. I would thoroughly recommend Trux!
I was extremely happy with the service provided by TRUX.
The loading went smoothly on the day prior to moving as suggested by Ed as they were busy on move day itself. The final items were collected the next morning and the furniture dismantling and rebuild service proved to be invaluable.
Access to the new home was delayed until 3.30 which meant the staff worked extremely hard right through until 7pm without a complaint.
I can thoroughly recommend the TRUX staff and would use the company again.
A family run business. Nothing was too much trouble, and very reliable. Our house move went very smoothly, a very professional service. Would recommend this company.
Ed and the team did a fantastic job. This was a 3 day move from Hertfordshire to Cumbria, so no mean feat packing up after 35 years in the same house! As part of the quote provided by Ed, we opted for the full packing service which for the relatively minimal additional cost proved to be well worth the expense. Every possible care was taken with all of our possessions, especially a number of quite valuable ceramic pieces. No breakages identified...! So a day and half to pack and move out followed by a long drive up the M6 to our new home where notwithstanding some challenging access issues, the team managed to unload everything in around 4 hours. No mean achievement having started from home at around 4.00 am. A great job all round which removed a lot of the stress associated with moving home. We would have no hesitation in recommending Trux to anyone seeking to move house. A great job, well executed, by a cheerful and helpful team for whom nothing was too much trouble. Sincere thanks to all.
From the first point of contact, the service was polite, friendly, efficient and extremely supportive. The packing up went very smoothly and the team had a very respectful attitude towards our house and possessions. They transported our worldly goods 4 hours upcountry, navigated a very challenging entrance, handled a harshly sloping front garden and multiple steps with grace and good humour and offloaded our possessions in 4 hours. Nothing was damaged or broken and barely a scuff mark on the paintwork. The team of Ed, Francis, Alex and Nathan were wonderful and I would thoroughly recommend them to anyone moving. We had all sorts of issues with the move but removals were the smoothest part of this process. I might add that we found them due to a personal recommendation and they did more than live up to expectations. Absolutely fabulous service!
Great service from start to finish and extremely helpful team.
Highly recommend.
Excellent service right from the offset! Ed was really friendly from the moment I showed him around, right until the end, all the guys were amazing the day before, carefully packaging all my fragile items. Removal day came, and genuinely I cannot fault them, bearing in mind the access point the other side was really narrow, they transhipped everything from the 20foot lorry to the 3.5 ton Luton really quickly and smoothly, all the beds were made, climbing frame, trampoline all set up and they were finished by about 6ish. Would 100% recommend them and god forbid I ever move again I would use them in a heartbeat! Also really reasonable in price!
Francis, Alio and Mike were an excellent team. They were respectable, courteous, helpful and hard working and looked after our belongings with care.
I will certainly be asking you to move us back to our house in Biggleswade in due course.
I will have no hesitation in recommending Trux of Potters Bar. :)
Four guys turned up to pack and load one day, they were super efficient and all done by 12:30pm.

Next day it was just the two unloading and rebuilding, we moved over 200 miles away so quite a logistical challenge. Again unloaded furniture and placed where we asked, beds assembled and all boxes in the house by lunchtime.

If I ever plan to move again I would not hesitate to use Trux and recommend them thoroughly.
Trux Storage & Removals is rated 4.93 based on 145 reviews