Trux Storage & Removals Reviews

4.9
Based on 184 reviews
Read Trux Storage & Removals Reviews

Tell us how Trux Storage & Removals made you happy
Stepped in at the last minute when our planned removals firm got booked up. Did a thorough assessment before providing their competitive quote. We opted for TRUX to do all our packing which was money well spent. Very pleased with the service provided. The guys were all polite and nothing was too much trouble for them. We had so much to move that Ed called in others to help to make sure that we were all packed up and unloaded and in our new home in good time.
Incredibly easy to deal with. As this is a family run business they understand that not everyone has the same requirements. It's easy to get through and speak on a human level. Booking was simple, and the on-the-day move was very efficient. The secret is in the hot beverage delivery of the host I think! ;-) 5 guys cleared my VERY full, 3 bedroom house and garage in under 6 hours, filling 7 crates. Will be using again very soon.
My experience with Trux was excellent and very professional from start to finish. Extremely efficient and hard working, polite and friendly team. Arrived on time and great value for money. No hesitation in recommending Trux for your move.
What can I say from start to finish the guys were brilliant they took care of everything everything was packed securely was instorage for six weeks and when delivered to the new address everything came out as it went in perfect. No hesitation in recommending Trux for your move and storage.
The Trux team were so helpful with the entire process, very professional and the service was excellent. I had every confidence on moving day and the team were so quick and careful with my belongings.
Excellent service. Friendly, supportive, adaptable staff. Very efficient and very hard-working.
Very good communication but my television went missing
Fantastic company , fantastic people , great service , use them !
Steve, Ben and colleagues were excellent in managing my daughter’s move to London last Friday 22 April They went above and beyond in providing advice before the move and on the day itself. Punctual in arriving, polite in their dealings with my wife and daughter and careful with furniture and belongings. Thoroughly recommend them
These guys were awesome. So efficient, friendly, professional. Went over and above in every way. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them. Great value aswell
Trux were amazing on our moving day. Professional, polite, friendly and helpful. I cannot thank them enough for making the move so easy and would highly recommend them to everyone.
Trux Storage & Removals 5 star review on 21st April 2022 Trux Storage & Removals 5 star review on 21st April 2022
These guys are awesome!! They helped me move over a 2 day period and I had contact with at least 5 of their team. Every single one was professional, quick, efficient, friendly, and went over and above my expectations. Most importantly they all smiled and made it a really fun experience!! Couldn’t recommend them enough there were brilliant and great value for money too. Thanks guys! Emma
Professional and helpful. Would definitely recommend them.
Expertly packed & moved, Trux took great care with our house move and it was so easy as a result. Highly recommended!
Excellent service from start to finish. Highly recommended family run business.
Very pleased with the move. All the guys were very helpful and efficient. Would recommend Trux.
We had a long distance move with trux so it was over a three day period, and they were brilliant from start to finish. We used them for our last move 22 years ago and didn't consider anyone else. Informative from the off, always quick to respond and very approachable. They were extremely well organised, reliable and made the whole experience far less stressful than it could have been. All the guys were friendly and extremely hardworking.
Absolutely brilliant 👏, honestly couldn't fault them in any way. So polite and helpful. There was no stress on the day as they took care of everything.😊
Great service Very professional
Move all went to plan. One small gripe a couple of bits of furniture were a little damaged.
Trux Storage & Removals is rated 4.9 based on 184 reviews