Trux Storage & Removals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Trux Storage & Removals
Read Trux Storage & Removals Reviews

Tell us how Trux Storage & Removals made you happy
The team did the move to Norfolk
Even though the weather was awful
It went well and was done in a very professional way
Just completed a 3rd successful move with Trux. Great firm to work with; very professional, hard-working and pleasant chaps to have around. Can be relied on to do a good job of packing the complete house and making sure nothing gets broken during the move. This time around we used the storage service which was straightforward.
Can recommend them.
Really good guys and where as flexible as possible around our changing requirements due to COVID.
Very efficient and helpful. Would use again - if this wasn’t going to be our forever home! Recommended.
Our move was a bit complicated in view of differing completion dates but Trux dealt with the removal, storage and re-delivery faultlessly. The patient and courteous staff was particularly appreciated.
Very good experience with Trux,on time and efficient. Men were friendly and helpful,we would recommend Trux to anybody.Thank you very much.Thank you very much for the move.
PAM AND GEORGE LAWSON.
I was delighted with the service I got from Trux Removals. The men packed everything quickly & efficiently. When told there was a delay on arrival they were very understanding. I highly recommend this company.
Ed was a calming influence at what can be a stressful time - great advice given - and move was straightforward- would use again
I would highly recommend Trux, they did an amazing job and in the middle of Lockdown! The guys were so professional and made a stressful move much less stressful and very efficient. Trux were also very accommodating when my move date kept changing. Great job, thank you!
I was impressed, I would recommend their services to anyone. They took care, covered carpets at both ends, packed in boxes, and nothing was damaged or broken. The guys were polite and worked without stopping, even after 8.00pm. It was a challenging couple of days with a long gap between moving out then moving in. Thank you for a thoroughly professional job from start to finish.
Second move now with the guys.
They are organised fast and careful and that's exactly what you want.
Big thanks to all at Trux. A large, far and stressful move hundreds of miles away made simple and effortless by Ed, Ben and all the team. Polite, hard working and really pleasant to deal and work with. Reasonably priced and all paper work processed and provided efficiently. Would highly recommend.
Very pleased with service from Trux. They werevery helpful and reliable. and I Would definately recommend them
The team were professional and polite, despite a delay entering our new house.
At first we thought we'd had good service as the day went well. Or so we thought. Now that we have had a chance to unpack/move furniture we have discovered that two of our wardrobes are seriously damaged - one has two holes and another is split right across the outside edge. Also, our oak dining table has a chunk out of one of the legs. These items of furniture were cunningly hidden behind boxes so we have not been able to find the damage until a couple of weeks later. If you are going to use Trux be very careful to examine everything before the removal men leave your new property as we now have furniture we are unable to use.
Absolutely brilliant, all the guys were friendly, helpful, they worked quickly and with so much care. No breaks or damage all my things were treated with respect. I can’t speak highly enough... highly recommend
Moving my parents during Lock down was not an easy task but I cant thank Trux enough for everything they did. When they viewed the house they followed all the PPE rules, during the move they kept communicating with me regarding any changes and the final destination they delivered to they couldn't have done anymore to make my parents and our family feel very comfortable. Thank you for everything.
Trux provided a very efficient service. Everyone was pleasant, patient and very energetic during what was, inevitably, a stressful experience. I would recommend them as a very professional firm
Trux were excellent from start to finish. All the removal staff were very careful, considerate and helpful.
Very satisfactory service.