Trux Storage & Removals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Trux Storage & Removals
Read Trux Storage & Removals Reviews

Tell us how Trux Storage & Removals made you happy
On time, cheerful & polite. The guys did a great job getting a big heavy sofa up narrow twisty stairs. Not cheap, but worth the money!
Very professional and speedy service
I moved from London to Wales just over a week ago. Trux Storage & Removals undertook the task. I have only total praise for their service, they packed all items, removed wall fixings and carefully transported all my items safely to my new home. The team were friendly, polite and very professional.

If you are looking for an excellent company to move you, I highly recommend this Company.

A very big thanks to the team.
Gareth Jones
great service highly service
Amazingly helpful and always efficient. I had a packing service and storage also, all went to plan without a hitch! Would highly recommend.
Trux were recommended by a close friend and I’m very pleased that I took his advice. Over two months they kept in touch and were very obliging. They were punctual and professional in the collection and delivery of my possessions when I moved house. The crews worked hard and fast and I strongly recommend them. Thanks.
Very professional, and friendly, helped out the whole move at ease
From our first meeting I was reassured that
everyone at Trux would do their outmost to make our move as smooth as possible.

The amazing team did just that !!!!!!!!!!!!
Nothing was too much or impossible!!!!!!!!!!!!

From getting our much loved font here, which everyone else had refused..
to helping out the Sue Ryder boys deliver the Victorian wardrobe
( which would never have got upstairs)

We couldn't have done it without Trux's team.

Thank you to the whole team, from the bottom of our hearts.

We will recommend Trux to everyone we know.

Aldo & Josefa Alberici
The removal guys were very good, there were a couple of disappointments, fist they got our surname wrong which meant the email was sent to the wrong email address, this was eventually retified, then on the removal day when checking the delivery address they had the wrong house number.
All in all everything on the day went very well and would recommend.
very efiicient servuce / good communication / good flexibility .
Packing service went well .

The removal went as planned - and expected timescales happened .
Nice people to deal with - happy to recommend
I cannot give enough praise, the move went like clockwork, nice people to share this experience with, VERY professional and if I move again these are the people I would use. Highly Recommended.
Professional, polite, reliable,thorough, took the stress out of moving.
The movers arrived on time and loaded the van without mishap. They were courteous and hard working. Unloading was performed with the same professional effort.
Trux were absolutely brilliant in helping with our move, I would recommend them to anyone. Excellent service, polite and friendly staff and highly efficient.
Great service for a very good price. All the staff were friendly and helpful. Would highly recommend.
Work men arrived on time, were very polite and respectful. They were careful when removing my possessions.
They were a great team and I was very happy with the work they did.
Will recommend them anytime
Just a short note to say from start to finish Ed and the team were excellent. What was said at the initial meeting was carried out to the letter with a smile. I was completely happy with all aspects of my move . Highly recommended . Jon Brosnan
We were really pleased again with the whole service. Thank you!
Arrived at specified time on the day. Polite & hardworking. Obviously very popular so make sure you plan well in advance
we used trux for a fragile pack and removals.
highly recommend very friendly and trustworthy.
Trux Storage & Removals is rated 4.95 based on 124 reviews