Trux Storage & Removals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Trux Storage & Removals
Read Trux Storage & Removals Reviews

Tell us how Trux Storage & Removals made you happy
The team were professional and polite, despite a delay entering our new house.
At first we thought we'd had good service as the day went well. Or so we thought. Now that we have had a chance to unpack/move furniture we have discovered that two of our wardrobes are seriously damaged - one has two holes and another is split right across the outside edge. Also, our oak dining table has a chunk out of one of the legs. These items of furniture were cunningly hidden behind boxes so we have not been able to find the damage until a couple of weeks later. If you are going to use Trux be very careful to examine everything before the removal men leave your new property as we now have furniture we are unable to use.
Absolutely brilliant, all the guys were friendly, helpful, they worked quickly and with so much care. No breaks or damage all my things were treated with respect. I can’t speak highly enough... highly recommend
Moving my parents during Lock down was not an easy task but I cant thank Trux enough for everything they did. When they viewed the house they followed all the PPE rules, during the move they kept communicating with me regarding any changes and the final destination they delivered to they couldn't have done anymore to make my parents and our family feel very comfortable. Thank you for everything.
Trux provided a very efficient service. Everyone was pleasant, patient and very energetic during what was, inevitably, a stressful experience. I would recommend them as a very professional firm
Trux were excellent from start to finish. All the removal staff were very careful, considerate and helpful.
Very satisfactory service.
Brilliant service. Efficient, meticulous, reliable & reasonably priced.
On time, cheerful & polite. The guys did a great job getting a big heavy sofa up narrow twisty stairs. Not cheap, but worth the money!
Very professional and speedy service
I moved from London to Wales just over a week ago. Trux Storage & Removals undertook the task. I have only total praise for their service, they packed all items, removed wall fixings and carefully transported all my items safely to my new home. The team were friendly, polite and very professional.

If you are looking for an excellent company to move you, I highly recommend this Company.

A very big thanks to the team.
Gareth Jones
great service highly service
Amazingly helpful and always efficient. I had a packing service and storage also, all went to plan without a hitch! Would highly recommend.
Trux were recommended by a close friend and I’m very pleased that I took his advice. Over two months they kept in touch and were very obliging. They were punctual and professional in the collection and delivery of my possessions when I moved house. The crews worked hard and fast and I strongly recommend them. Thanks.
Very professional, and friendly, helped out the whole move at ease
From our first meeting I was reassured that
everyone at Trux would do their outmost to make our move as smooth as possible.

The amazing team did just that !!!!!!!!!!!!
Nothing was too much or impossible!!!!!!!!!!!!

From getting our much loved font here, which everyone else had refused..
to helping out the Sue Ryder boys deliver the Victorian wardrobe
( which would never have got upstairs)

We couldn't have done it without Trux's team.

Thank you to the whole team, from the bottom of our hearts.

We will recommend Trux to everyone we know.

Aldo & Josefa Alberici
The removal guys were very good, there were a couple of disappointments, fist they got our surname wrong which meant the email was sent to the wrong email address, this was eventually retified, then on the removal day when checking the delivery address they had the wrong house number.
All in all everything on the day went very well and would recommend.
very efiicient servuce / good communication / good flexibility .
Packing service went well .

The removal went as planned - and expected timescales happened .
Nice people to deal with - happy to recommend
I cannot give enough praise, the move went like clockwork, nice people to share this experience with, VERY professional and if I move again these are the people I would use. Highly Recommended.
Professional, polite, reliable,thorough, took the stress out of moving.
Trux Storage & Removals is rated 4.92 based on 132 reviews