Trux Storage & Removals Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Trux Storage & Removals

Trux Storage and Removals, Sopers Road, Cuffley, Potters Bar, Herts,

How would you rate Trux Storage & Removals?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Professional, polite, and fast. Highly recommended."
Kaila And Stuart
Verified Reviewer
"We just recently moved and Trux were fantastic from start to finish. From the helpful and personal quote, taking the time to visit my home to the fantastic guys on the day, they were amazing. The responses were fast for any queries before and the quote was a great price for the service received. The removal team on the day were the most friendly, professional and accommodating people I've ever met, nothing was too much and they genuinely cared about the end result. It wasn't a put it wherever it is easiest situation which many can be. I can't recommend Trux enough and next time I move I won't even bother to look elsewhere. They made a very stressful time quite the opposite and I can't thank them all enough. Thanks again to all the team!"
"The move went without a hitch, they came in and loaded up within a few hours, very professional and very nice respectful guys. I am happy to give them a 5 star rating"
"Trux of Potters Bar helped me move on 12th December 2017. After 36 years of being in my current house in Enfield, I moved to Roydon. The team were great, worked very hard a!nd I would highly recommend their services. Thank you!"
"You were absolutely brilliant this last week moving my daughter in St Albans. We have moved a number of times and you were the best. Professional, efficient and very pleasant to work with. Thank you for making the move so seamless."
Helen Nicolas
Verified Reviewer
"True Removals made our office move stress free. Very Professional. I highly recommend them"
Melanie Bryant
Unverified Reviewer
"Fabulous service, very professional and well organised. All members of staff were extremely pleasant and helpful. We can thoroughly recommend this company and will have no hesitation in using their service again!👍🏻"
"Having used Trux in March for a house move, I was so impressed with their service and professionalism that I used them again 6 months later!"
"I am very happy to recommend Trux. They loaded my house contents, stored overnight and then delivered to Somerset the next day which was perfect for me. All the team were extremely friendly, polite, helpful and efficient. It was nice to have pleasant people in my house at such a stressful time."
Trux Storage & Removals is rated 5.00 based on 9 reviews