Trux Storage & Removals Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Trux Storage & Removals

Trux Storage and Removals, Sopers Road, Cuffley, Potters Bar, Herts,

How would you rate Trux Storage & Removals ?

"Our move was done very quick and efficiently three very helpful guys .Probably could have rang round a got it a little cheaper but you get what you pay for Trux are average priced ."
"Amazing company nothing was too much trouble for them a great friendly helpful polite and amazing set of guys, we hadn’t even finished our last few bits of packing due to short notice about the move from lawyers and they helped us get our act together and were very quick and efficient thx so much all of you, you made a very stressful time much easier I would definitely recommend them to anyone thx again guys 😊👍"
"Have used Trux over various house moves, and recently for storage too - I can't fault them on service and price. Thank you!"
"Very organised process from start to finish and the removal guys were very friendly and accommodating. We would recommend their services to friends for sure."
"Great service and very reasonably priced"
"They were prompt, hardworking, efficient and worked tirelessly. We were so impressed with all the men, we just sat around, drank tea and watched them work. We had a 3 day move due to distance. They braved the M25 and still arrived smiling, unloaded quickly with everything in its place. I would recommend Trux highly and we're not related to any of them!"
"The guys were polite, friendly and professional. They worked very quickly and efficiently. We had loads of boxes and quite a bit of furniture and they handled everything excellently. They said we were very organised which was nice and I guess that helped. Would definitely recommend them."
"Very happy with our move from Buntingford to Wareside, although we packed the house and garage up ourselves, their expert loading and unloading of the truck was brilliant...hard working and friendly service. Will definitely recommend."
"A very friendly team who did a very good job in moving the contents of our house and garden shed etc"
"Professional, speedy and friendly service"
"From start to finish they couldn't have been more helpful and professional. Very flexible with dates and easy to communicate with. This is the 2nd time I've used Trux and can highly recommendon them. On moving day they worked so hard from start to finish and I was so happy with how smoothly everything went."
"Very helpful from start to finish. My furniture went into storage for a couple of months before being delivered to my new address over 200 miles away. Very efficient, friendly and helpful staff - will definitely recommend their services"
"Very efficient and friendly service. Would have no hesitation using again or indeed recommending to anyone looking for a professional firm to assist with the big move! Thanks so much Trux team from one happy client. Sarah B"
"Fantastic service the team were so professional and nothing was too much trouble even when I was very stressed and kept changing my mind. They were on time and no damage or breakages, perfect. Thank you all for a job well done."
"We have used Trux for several removal jobs and storage. We have always found them to be careful and respectful and willing to always go above and beyond. I would not hesitate to recommend this firm for small or large removal work. You will be in safe hands and not be disappointed. Well done again . Nick"
"Professional, friendly, great service, despite all the stairs they had to climb. Would definitely recommend them to anyone"
"Great bunch of guys, nothing too much trouble, even tuning our guitar! Good humoured; you wouldn't think they did this day in day out. Engaged with the children, friendly and polite. A couple of breakages but with over 100 boxes I guess it's to be expected. So relieved they packed for us! A totally stress free move. Thanks."
"Felt so relieved when they arrived to start packing and the rooms were packed so quickly. The guys were so friendly too; you wouldn't think they do this every day from the way they were. Happy to engage with the children, and even tuned our guitar! Had a couple of things break but considering we had well over 100 boxes this isn't too bad! Would highly recommend. Moving was a totally stress free experience thanks to them."
"Very friendly, polite staff. Brilliant customer service from start to finish with both removals and storage. Prompt & efficient."
"If you are thinking of moving, think twice about using Trux of Potters Bar. We had provisionally booked them for a move at the end of the month and had asked the question, what would they do if others started wanting to book the same date - they said they would call and if need be we could pay a non refundable deposit. At 5:30pm last night they called me to say they had accepted 2 other bookings and couldn’t do our job. They didn’t even give us the promised option of paying the deposit to keep our dates. And all we got was a feeble apology (and they haven't even bothered to reply to my email). They have left us with a real issue, particularly as they were aware we had particular circumstances at play (i.e we have a disabled child which is why we are moving and I am going into hospital for major surgery next week - terrible timing I know but that's life sometimes) . To say we are upset/disappointed is an understatement. They had seemed such a promising option on the home visit/valuation which is why we were keen to engage with them but they really and truly have left us in the proverbial."
Dear Client
We apologise if we have in anyway misled you but we do not take deposits for removals unless you have exchanged for which it appears you haven’t done so still. I offered to try and find another removal which could help you but you refused that offer. I received a call from your friend asking us if we could do anything so we approached 5-6 other companies with one successful option but it appears you still don’t need our help. It is a very busy time of year and we always recommend customers avoid the last few days of the month or exchange 3-4 weeks ahead of completion day to avoid using a sub standard removal company. We hope your removal goes well and wish you happiness in your new home.
Trux Storage & Removals is rated 4.92 based on 65 reviews