Trux Storage & Removals Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Trux Storage & Removals

Trux Storage and Removals, Sopers Road, Cuffley, Potters Bar, Herts,

How would you rate Trux Storage & Removals ?

"Trux were very efficient and flexible at a time when we could not confirm a removal date until the last minute but they accommodated us at short notice and kept us in the loop all the way through."
"Excellent service. Helpful, efficient and friendly. Nice people to deal with. Would certainly recommend."
"They are a top service I used them for moving and storage everything run like clock work would recomend"
Grant Taylor
Verified Reviewer
"Did everything they said they would with care, attention and good humour. It was nice to have them around and they took the stress out of the move. Hard working, considerate and very experienced. I couldn't recommend them with more enthusiasm and will definitely use them if I move again."
"Outstanding from beginning to end. Very friendly, helpful, careful delivery team, and great communication throughout the whole process. I always felt my needs were paramount. Would absolutely recommend Trux. If I move again, they will certainly be my first and only call for removals and storage."
"From start to finish everyone at Trux were great. A streamlined operation with exceptional service. The price was the best I found and the service we got for that was great. Boxes, tape, bubble wrap, tissue paper and all of our fragiles wrapped with one easy to understand quote. Couldn’t fault the team, from Ed who gave us our free, no obligation quote through to the lovely couple that delivered our goods in one piece, and everyone in between, everyone was great!!"
"All staff were extremely helpful and the level of service was exceptional in all respects. They were reliable, efficient, hardworking, courteous and very professional. I would have no hesitation in recommending Trux to others."
Dan Apostolos
Verified Buyer
"Quick, reliable and would definately recommend Trux to others. Very professional and made the house move stress free."
Carly Coussins
Verified Reviewer
"Quick, efficient and reliable. They made our move run smoothly and didn’t cause us any stress."
Clare And Family
Verified Reviewer
"Trux moved us from St Albans to Devon and made everything very easy! Friendly, professional and all at a great price. Thank you!"
"Professional, hardworking, flexible and very accommodating. I would have no hesitation in recommending them again."
"A very professional service from initial meeting where everything was clearly explained to moving day where they were calm and very efficient. I also had lots of questions in between which they were more than happy to answer. I would not hesitate to recommend Trux to family and friends."
"Very efficient, great service, nice people, removal team really pleasant, communication second to none and nothing too much trouble. I have no hesitation in reccomending Trux and they will be my first port of call should I decide to move again."
"We found Trux extremely helpful, friendly and efficient. Would definitely recommend them and use their services again."
"Trux moved us 7 months ago and were absolutely fantastic so I used them again. Nothing ever seem to phase them. They are so lovely, polite, clean and fast. Moving is so stressful, but they seem to help by remaining so calm which helps you. I truly cannot recommend them so highly. They are so careful and respectful of your property. 100 out of 100. Thankyou Trux."
"I can not recommend this company enough!!! I knew they were good as they had moved my parents 2yrs before. I hired them for they’re packing and moving services and all I can say is money well spent!! I have to small children under 3 and on the day of them packing even made it into work for a quick meeting!! I highly recommend this company, such a lovely bunch of guys, friendly and down to earth, not to mention professional. I was stressing that this move would have been so stressful but far from it!! It was such a breeze even with moving on the day that the Beast from the East came!!!"
Debbie - Cuffley
Verified Reviewer
"would highly recommend Ed and his team....friendly easy to talk to and thoroughly professional....cant believe how quick they filled that truck...if u want an easy move go with them..thanks guys!"
"lots of help given, nothing for us to do, and very reliable"
"This isn't the first time I've used Trux and it won't be the last time. I've used them to move home and my office now. The staff are friendly and everything is done in good time. Thanks Trux."
"Professional, polite, and fast. Highly recommended."
Trux Storage & Removals is rated 5.00 based on 28 reviews