Trux Storage & Removals Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Trux Storage & Removals

Trux Storage and Removals, Sopers Road, Cuffley, Potters Bar, Herts,

Tell us how Trux Storage & Removals made you happy

"Four guys turned up to pack and load one day, they were super efficient and all done by 12:30pm. Next day it was just the two unloading and rebuilding, we moved over 200 miles away so quite a logistical challenge. Again unloaded furniture and placed where we asked, beds assembled and all boxes in the house by lunchtime. If I ever plan to move again I would not hesitate to use Trux and recommend them thoroughly."
"Our move was done very quick and efficiently three very helpful guys .Probably could have rang round a got it a little cheaper but you get what you pay for Trux are average priced ."
"Amazing company nothing was too much trouble for them a great friendly helpful polite and amazing set of guys, we hadn’t even finished our last few bits of packing due to short notice about the move from lawyers and they helped us get our act together and were very quick and efficient thx so much all of you, you made a very stressful time much easier I would definitely recommend them to anyone thx again guys 😊👍"
"Have used Trux over various house moves, and recently for storage too - I can't fault them on service and price. Thank you!"
"Very organised process from start to finish and the removal guys were very friendly and accommodating. We would recommend their services to friends for sure."
"Great service and very reasonably priced"
"They were prompt, hardworking, efficient and worked tirelessly. We were so impressed with all the men, we just sat around, drank tea and watched them work. We had a 3 day move due to distance. They braved the M25 and still arrived smiling, unloaded quickly with everything in its place. I would recommend Trux highly and we're not related to any of them!"
"The guys were polite, friendly and professional. They worked very quickly and efficiently. We had loads of boxes and quite a bit of furniture and they handled everything excellently. They said we were very organised which was nice and I guess that helped. Would definitely recommend them."
"Very happy with our move from Buntingford to Wareside, although we packed the house and garage up ourselves, their expert loading and unloading of the truck was brilliant...hard working and friendly service. Will definitely recommend."
"A very friendly team who did a very good job in moving the contents of our house and garden shed etc"
"Professional, speedy and friendly service"
"From start to finish they couldn't have been more helpful and professional. Very flexible with dates and easy to communicate with. This is the 2nd time I've used Trux and can highly recommendon them. On moving day they worked so hard from start to finish and I was so happy with how smoothly everything went."
"Very helpful from start to finish. My furniture went into storage for a couple of months before being delivered to my new address over 200 miles away. Very efficient, friendly and helpful staff - will definitely recommend their services"
"Very efficient and friendly service. Would have no hesitation using again or indeed recommending to anyone looking for a professional firm to assist with the big move! Thanks so much Trux team from one happy client. Sarah B"
"Fantastic service the team were so professional and nothing was too much trouble even when I was very stressed and kept changing my mind. They were on time and no damage or breakages, perfect. Thank you all for a job well done."
"We have used Trux for several removal jobs and storage. We have always found them to be careful and respectful and willing to always go above and beyond. I would not hesitate to recommend this firm for small or large removal work. You will be in safe hands and not be disappointed. Well done again . Nick"
"Professional, friendly, great service, despite all the stairs they had to climb. Would definitely recommend them to anyone"
"Great bunch of guys, nothing too much trouble, even tuning our guitar! Good humoured; you wouldn't think they did this day in day out. Engaged with the children, friendly and polite. A couple of breakages but with over 100 boxes I guess it's to be expected. So relieved they packed for us! A totally stress free move. Thanks."
"Felt so relieved when they arrived to start packing and the rooms were packed so quickly. The guys were so friendly too; you wouldn't think they do this every day from the way they were. Happy to engage with the children, and even tuned our guitar! Had a couple of things break but considering we had well over 100 boxes this isn't too bad! Would highly recommend. Moving was a totally stress free experience thanks to them."
"Very friendly, polite staff. Brilliant customer service from start to finish with both removals and storage. Prompt & efficient."
Trux Storage & Removals is rated 4.92 based on 66 reviews