Trux Storage & Removals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Trux Storage & Removals
Read Trux Storage & Removals Reviews

Tell us how Trux Storage & Removals made you happy
I would highly recommend Trux, they did an amazing job and in the middle of Lockdown! The guys were so professional and made a stressful move much less stressful and very efficient. Trux were also very accommodating when my move date kept changing. Great job, thank you!
I was impressed, I would recommend their services to anyone. They took care, covered carpets at both ends, packed in boxes, and nothing was damaged or broken. The guys were polite and worked without stopping, even after 8.00pm. It was a challenging couple of days with a long gap between moving out then moving in. Thank you for a thoroughly professional job from start to finish.
Second move now with the guys.
They are organised fast and careful and that's exactly what you want.
Big thanks to all at Trux. A large, far and stressful move hundreds of miles away made simple and effortless by Ed, Ben and all the team. Polite, hard working and really pleasant to deal and work with. Reasonably priced and all paper work processed and provided efficiently. Would highly recommend.
Very pleased with service from Trux. They werevery helpful and reliable. and I Would definately recommend them
The team were professional and polite, despite a delay entering our new house.
At first we thought we'd had good service as the day went well. Or so we thought. Now that we have had a chance to unpack/move furniture we have discovered that two of our wardrobes are seriously damaged - one has two holes and another is split right across the outside edge. Also, our oak dining table has a chunk out of one of the legs. These items of furniture were cunningly hidden behind boxes so we have not been able to find the damage until a couple of weeks later. If you are going to use Trux be very careful to examine everything before the removal men leave your new property as we now have furniture we are unable to use.
Absolutely brilliant, all the guys were friendly, helpful, they worked quickly and with so much care. No breaks or damage all my things were treated with respect. I can’t speak highly enough... highly recommend
Moving my parents during Lock down was not an easy task but I cant thank Trux enough for everything they did. When they viewed the house they followed all the PPE rules, during the move they kept communicating with me regarding any changes and the final destination they delivered to they couldn't have done anymore to make my parents and our family feel very comfortable. Thank you for everything.
Trux provided a very efficient service. Everyone was pleasant, patient and very energetic during what was, inevitably, a stressful experience. I would recommend them as a very professional firm
Trux were excellent from start to finish. All the removal staff were very careful, considerate and helpful.
Very satisfactory service.
Brilliant service. Efficient, meticulous, reliable & reasonably priced.
On time, cheerful & polite. The guys did a great job getting a big heavy sofa up narrow twisty stairs. Not cheap, but worth the money!
Very professional and speedy service
I moved from London to Wales just over a week ago. Trux Storage & Removals undertook the task. I have only total praise for their service, they packed all items, removed wall fixings and carefully transported all my items safely to my new home. The team were friendly, polite and very professional.

If you are looking for an excellent company to move you, I highly recommend this Company.

A very big thanks to the team.
Gareth Jones
great service highly service
Amazingly helpful and always efficient. I had a packing service and storage also, all went to plan without a hitch! Would highly recommend.
Trux were recommended by a close friend and I’m very pleased that I took his advice. Over two months they kept in touch and were very obliging. They were punctual and professional in the collection and delivery of my possessions when I moved house. The crews worked hard and fast and I strongly recommend them. Thanks.
Very professional, and friendly, helped out the whole move at ease
Trux Storage & Removals is rated 4.93 based on 137 reviews