Trux Storage & Removals Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Trux Storage & Removals

Trux Storage and Removals, Sopers Road, Cuffley, Potters Bar, Herts,

Tell us how Trux Storage & Removals made you happy

"Totally efficient service and thoroughly lovely people to deal with. Highly recommended"
"Very helpful and hard working team. They were friendly and made our move to Devon far easier than we ever believed possible We would have no hesitation recommending Trux to our friends and family"
"Excellent service, always on time and really helpful and friendly people from the packing up of the house to the final unloading. Made what I thought was going to be a very stressful experience a lot easier. Would highly recommend this company."
"Staff were friendly throughout the whole experience! From phone call to the actual removal day. I couldn't have had a better service than what I received. They were on time on removal day and removed everything swiftly. Would highly recommend!"
"Staff were friendly and helpful and the move was made a lot easier and stress free. The packing service was excellent and efficiently done"
"They were extremely friendly, efficient, quick and so obliging, would definitely use them again."
"This is the second time we've used Trux to move us. Very pleased with the service."
"Great communication, fantastic service and really nice guys. Thanks very much."
"Great team who are very reliable at sorting out storage and removal needs in the Herts area"
"Great job by the Trux team. Operators were very efficient and helpful"
"Excellent, efficient, professional. Accommodating as our move date changed several time. I would highly recommend Trux"
"Trux Removals were brilliant from start to finish. Eased the stress of moving from planning to completion of move. Recommend to anyone."
"Trux were very efficient and flexible at a time when we could not confirm a removal date until the last minute but they accommodated us at short notice and kept us in the loop all the way through."
"Excellent service. Helpful, efficient and friendly. Nice people to deal with. Would certainly recommend."
"They are a top service I used them for moving and storage everything run like clock work would recomend"
"Did everything they said they would with care, attention and good humour. It was nice to have them around and they took the stress out of the move. Hard working, considerate and very experienced. I couldn't recommend them with more enthusiasm and will definitely use them if I move again."
"Outstanding from beginning to end. Very friendly, helpful, careful delivery team, and great communication throughout the whole process. I always felt my needs were paramount. Would absolutely recommend Trux. If I move again, they will certainly be my first and only call for removals and storage."
"From start to finish everyone at Trux were great. A streamlined operation with exceptional service. The price was the best I found and the service we got for that was great. Boxes, tape, bubble wrap, tissue paper and all of our fragiles wrapped with one easy to understand quote. Couldn’t fault the team, from Ed who gave us our free, no obligation quote through to the lovely couple that delivered our goods in one piece, and everyone in between, everyone was great!!"
"All staff were extremely helpful and the level of service was exceptional in all respects. They were reliable, efficient, hardworking, courteous and very professional. I would have no hesitation in recommending Trux to others."
"Quick, reliable and would definately recommend Trux to others. Very professional and made the house move stress free."
Trux Storage & Removals is rated 4.94 based on 80 reviews