Tree2mydoor Reviews

4.7
Based on 10,130 reviews
Read Tree2mydoor Reviews

About Tree2mydoor:

The tree gifts company, specialising in a mail order gift service where customers can send individually gift wrapped trees and plants for presents.
Each tree or a plant comes with exclusive greetings card that you personalise at time of order. Choose from miniature established trees to young trees and seed packs to send as gifts that will last for many years to come.

hello@tree2mydoor.com

Amazing golden wedding anniversary rose bush. Mother in law was delighted. Beautifully packaged, would highly recommend
Posted 4 minutes ago
Excellent service and the tree arrived in perfect condition.
Posted 46 minutes ago
Lovely choice of plants delivered as stated and with care. The recipients were delighted with their gift.
Posted 1 hour ago
I purchased the rose bush gift and it was delivered early and in good condition
Posted 1 hour ago
Delivered on time and it was packed nicely and secured. The lemon tree itself looks very healthy. So happy with the lemon tree. Great service as well 😄. Highly recommended to my friends and family.
Tree2mydoor 5 star review on 23rd May 2022
Cannot fault the company at all! The recipients were so, so pleased with the quality of the rose and I thought the emails received giving me information about the delivery was excellent. Top class firm for on-line purchase of anniversary rose! 👏👌
Ordered Golden Anniversary rose bush as a gift, delivered on time , nicely wrapped and well received . Thank you
Recipient very happy
Easy online ordering, fast delivery and my friend very pleased with the healthy rose bush she received for her birthday.
excellent service all round super quality product will definatley use again, very soon
Speedy delivery. Well packaged. Healthy looking rose bush. Guaranteed....that's good!
Delivered on time to my sister
Arrived well before time, well wrapped and didn't disappoint.
So far so good, am following instruction and green shoots are appearing.
The product is excellent. However delivery was booked for 7th May the tree did not arrive until many days after that
Company, product and service are good. Delivery company, DPD are the weak point.
Very helpful staff, plant arrived on time in good condition, beautifully presented wrapping and card.
The tree arrived in excellent condition and having followed your planting instructions it is looking very healthy. I expect it will continue to flourish.
The rose was a diamond anniversary gift for my parents. I have yet to see the rose, although the feedback from family is lovely, they have all told me how healthy the rose is, also came with good instructions on care. Family also commenting how well it was packaged. Extremely pleased all round.
Purchased a Silver Wedding Rose for my Daughter and Husband and paid £8 for delivery just to make sure it arrived in time. The rose tree was very well packed and in very good condition, my daughter was delighted with the gift and registered online immediately for the 12-month warranty. We are so impressed that we will be ordering another rose for an upcoming Anniverary.
Hey! thank you for the positive review of our service. We are glad to hear that you have had a great experience shopping with us for your special occasion! If you require any assistance on this order or any future orders do not hesitate to get in touch via our care@tree2mydoor.com email, we are always here to help.
Tree2mydoor is rated 4.72 based on 10,130 reviews