Tree2mydoor Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Tree2mydoor

About Tree2mydoor: The tree gifts company, specialising in a mail order gift service where customers can send individually gift wrapped trees and plants for presents.
Each tree or a plant comes with exclusive greetings card that you personalise at time of order. Choose from miniature established trees to young trees and seed packs to send as gifts that will last for many years to come.

hello@tree2mydoor.com

One Central Park, Northampton Road,

Jane W
"I was able to order with ease over the phone, get my plant, at fairly short notice,delivered on time. It was well packaged and in a very good condition on arrival."
Susan P
"I purchased a rose plant called Happy Times to send to a friend as a moving in gift. The plant arrived as described with shoots in place on the date planned. DPD delivery kept me in touch the whole time and even took a photo to show where the parcel was left once delivered. My friend was delighted with the rose and I'm waiting to hear when the first blooms are on their way. Brilliant company - will definitely use them again."
"Ordering was easy, the packaging was excellent, the gift wrapping was lovely and the communication was constant. I would highly recommend this company."
Winnifred M
Verified Buyer
"Olive tree arrived quickly and in really good condition. Well packed."
"Swift, efficient and friendly service ๐Ÿ˜"
Thanks Craig! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
"I purchased a voucher as a gift for a friend. I found the website easy to navigate and there was plenty of choice. I had several confirmation emails with eVouchers, but I also requested a gift certificate which has still not arrived, over a week after I placed the order. However my friend was thrilled with the gift and I’m sure he’ll choose something lovely from the excellent selection of trees and plants available."
"Lovely quality rose bush, prompt delivery, will certainly use the company again"
Thank you so much Jane, we look forward to hearing from you again :D
"My in-laws were really pleased with their rose bush. I found the ordering process really easy. I had selected a delivery date in advance that would be just before their anniversary on the weekend and it arrived on time, with updates from the delivery service to give me an hour slot on the day so I could tell my in-laws that there would be an item arriving for them. A wonderful service."
Hi Lisa, thank you for the lovely review! We're so happy to hear your in laws love their rose bush :)
Victoria S
Verified Buyer
"A lovely way to remember someone special A fitting tribute to a loving partner"
Hi Victoria, thank you for the lovely review. We hope the rose bush reminds you of many happy memories.
"Excellent quality and service. Daughter and Son in law very pleased with their 1st Anniversary Rose."
Thank you Susan, we hope your daughter and son in law had a wonderful time celebrating their 1st anniversary together and can watch the rose bush flourish as they do :)
"Easy to order & everything from then on was as promised delivery date & time spot on. My mother was very pleased with her gift and I would highly recommended to everyone"
Thank you Nicola, we're glad your mother is delighted with her gift :D
"The tree I ordered arrived very quickly and was much more mature than I expected - a beautiful,healthy tree which was loved by the person I gave it too. Communication with the company was courteous and friendly- they answered a query I had within an hour- I was very pleased with the service and would definitely recommend them ."
Hi Zara, thank you so much for this lovely review. We are always happy to help! We're so glad that the recipients loves their tree and hope they enjoy it for many, many years to come :D
"Excellent service, delivered as requested as a gift. Recipient very pleased with rose bush. Thank you"
Thank you so much Mrs Houguez, we hope the recipient enjoys their rose bush for many years to come :D
"My parents liked the surprise and thought the tree looked very healthy"
We're glad you're parents enjoyed their surprise, thank you for the review Geoff :D
Kathleen P
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a Golden Wedding Bush for the people next door, and had great fun tracking its delivery, even thought the recipients didn't know, and we saw it delivered. Apparently the box was squashed and the top buds had to be removed, but they hope it will grow."
"i had previously bought a rose bush from a well known garden centre, it didnt show any signs of sprouting after 4 weeks so i contacted the seller and they sent me another bush with the same results. I then decided to buy from yourselves and i am overjoyed, not only does it look beautiful but it has started budding already. thank you so much treetomydoor"
Thank you for such a glowing review Jean, we make sure to only send out our highest quality plants. It's great to hear it's budding already, the rose bush is going to look absolutely stunning in no time at all! :D
"I bought this gooseberry bush as a christening present . It arrived quickly and securely boxed. The bush was really healthy nicely wrapped. As the christening wasn’t for a few days I put it outside and low and behold gooseberries started to appear. I will be buying one of these for myself."
Hi Kay, thank you so much for this lovely review. It's great to hear the gooseberries are arriving already, what a great christening gift to be receiving! We'll look forward to hearing from you again :)
Catherine P
Verified Buyer
"Given as a gift to my brother. Great for the birds and great for sloe gin. Arrived in good condition."
We hope your brother enjoys trying to make some homemade sloe gin with his new sloe bush gift, thank you Catherine! :)
"Delivered on day and time was great My brother and sister in law love the rose bushes"
Hi Peter, that's so lovely to hear! Thank you :)
"Very pleased. Came in the time slot allocated. Packaging brilliant. The rose was big, strong and healthy. ๐Ÿ˜Š Would use this company again."
What a lovely review! Thank you Tina, come back soon :)
"Punctual, efficient, the recipients were very pleased with the plant."
Thank you so much Michael, that's lovely to hear :)
"Tree2mydoor had just the rose that I wanted for my parents diamond wedding present. It’s a really good, healthy plant, delivered the next day, beautifully packaged. We are all delighted. Thank you."
Thank you for ordering with us Helen! We hope your parents had a wonderful anniversary :)
Tree2mydoor is rated 4.58 based on 1,788 reviews