Tree2mydoor Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Tree2mydoor

About Tree2mydoor: The tree gifts company, specialising in a mail order gift service where customers can send individually gift wrapped trees and plants for presents.
Each tree or a plant comes with exclusive greetings card that you personalise at time of order. Choose from miniature established trees to young trees and seed packs to send as gifts that will last for many years to come.

hello@tree2mydoor.com

One Central Park,Northampton Road,

Garry B
Garry B
Verified Buyer

I bought this for my Dad's birthday present as something different, more personal from all the disposable tat you normally end up buying. He loved it! It was delivered on time and in a safe place I specified. What a fantastic lemon tree and he promises to try and keep it alive :-). Thanks for your service folks, I couldn't recommend you enough.
Kelly A
Kelly A
Verified Buyer

The order turned up on time and was absolutely delightful. The Olive Tree was gorgeous and made a wonderful 70th Birthday Present for my Mother-in-Law. Would love on myself!!
Claire H
Claire H
Verified Buyer

Fantastic service, rose was delivered exactly as expected.
Rick S
Verified Buyer

Speedy delivery and quality products
Thanks for the kind review Rick :)
Carolyn F
Verified Buyer

The rose bush seemed good quality with lots of shoots on it. Also it was nicely presented.
Thank you for the lovely review Carolyn :)
Rachel C
Verified Buyer

Easy process to purchase a gift. Great variety of gifts.
Thank you for the lovely review Rachel :)
Patricia B
Verified Buyer

Excellent service.Very helpful telephone conversation to fix order.Amazingly good delivery.Text the day before,text and e-mail on the day and ACCURATE time slot given on the day AND I could track exactly where the driver was.Thank you very much.Would definitely recommend you to all and sundry!
Thank you for the wonderful review Patricia, we're gad we were able to help you out and that you're pleased with our service. We hope to hear from you again soon!
Veronica S
Verified Buyer

My sister and her husband were delighted with the surprise gift of a lemon tree. However, it was delivered a day later than the day specified in my order. Another disappointment was that although the package contained 7 lemons, only 2 of them were still attached to the branches!
Hi Veronica, thank you for the review. Were so glad to hear that your sister and her husband are so pleased with their lemon tree. It's unfortunate that some of the lemons had fallen off in the box, this can sometimes happen when the tree is in transit. Lemon trees can produce fruit up to 4 times a year so they will have some more growing very soon!
Alison N
Verified Buyer

Quick and reliable service.Great quality trees.
Thank you for the lovely review Alison :)
Guest
Verified Buyer

Excellent service and advice. Very quick delivery and product was outstanding. Very quick reply from staff member to an email query I had. Cannot find fault with anything
Thank you for the lovely review, come back soon :)
Hazel S
Verified Buyer

The Golden Wedding Rose Tree gift arrived on the correct date and was apparently very well packaged and in good health & condition. The Couple receiving the gift were delighted.
Thank you for the lovely review Hazel, we're so glad to hear the couple are pleased with their golden wedding rose bush. We hope they will enjoy the new blooms in the Summer! :)
Susan M
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service and advice, thank you Ashleigh.

Delivery communication was superb.

All in all 10 out of ten.

Many thanks
Thank you for the lovely review Susan, I will pass this feedback on straight away! Come back soon :)
Jayne H
Verified Buyer

A present for my Dad for his birthday from his grandsons (purchased the Special Grandad rose). He loves it & said the quality & presentation was excellent. I would highly recommend Tree2mydoor.
Hi Jayne, thank you for the lovely review. We're glad to hear your dad is so happy with his rose! :)
Sue H
Verified Buyer

Easy to order, on time, good communication and lots of choices. Really happy - only improvement could be more info on care of plant.
Thank you for the lovely review Sue, we're so glad you're happy with the rose bush. We take all feedback on board and will look to improve the care guide for the plant
Valerie H
Verified Buyer

Easy to navigate the web page and select a gift. Rose bush delivered on day and time requested. Recipients are very pleased with their gift.
Dawn S
Verified Buyer

Was purchased as a gift & was very much appreciated
Melinda A
Verified Buyer

When I unpacked the rose bush it was out of the pot and compost was everywhere throughout the packaging. I have replanted it and scraped as much compost together as I could.
Caroline C
Verified Buyer

Gareth was so helpful to me. The only problem I had was with the couriers
Andrew G
Verified Buyer

They were delivered when they said, the olive tree was in excellent condition.
I will definitely recommend Tree2mydoor
Thank you for the kind review Andrew, we look forward to hearing from you again :)
Angela B
Verified Buyer

My voucher was a wonderful birthday present.I went on line choose two trees from you great selection. The trees arrived with a few days.They are very health trees and I am very happy
Thank you for the lovely review Angela, we're so happy to hear you love your new trees! We hope you enjoy them for many, many years. :)
Maureen M
Verified Buyer

Sent as gift, recipient delighted
Rhonda N
Verified Buyer

Good company to deal with very personal. Have used them a couple of times and people send me pictures when their plant bush blossoms which I think is lovely
Thank you for the lovely review Rhonda, we're glad to hear that you're a returning customer! We hope to hear from you again soon. :)
Catherine N
Verified Buyer

Service on the telephone kind and efficient, but the tree was not delivered on the specified day but on the day after, and , as it was a present, I have not been able to see how good a specimen it was or
Tree2mydoor is rated 4.49 based on 1,258 reviews