Tree2mydoor Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Tree2mydoor

About Tree2mydoor: The tree gifts company, specialising in a mail order gift service where customers can send individually gift wrapped trees and plants for presents.
Each tree or a plant comes with exclusive greetings card that you personalise at time of order. Choose from miniature established trees to young trees and seed packs to send as gifts that will last for many years to come.

hello@tree2mydoor.com

One Central Park, Northampton Road,

Rachel B
"I recently purchased a tree for an anniversary gift & was absolutely delighted with the service. The communication I received regarding the delivery, including the expected time, far surpassed my expectations. As for the tree - it arrived beautifully wrapped (wasn’t sure what to expect) and in lovely condition. I was very impressed, would (& already have) recommended Tree2mydoor to friends. I will definitely use them again! Thank you!!!!"
Pamela R
"Very quick service and a quality rose shrub provided. The order completely met / surpassed my expectations ... thank you. I will definitely surf at Tree2mydoor again 🙏"
"Sent for this for a memorial. It was delivered exactly when they said it would be. The condition was excellent, I would definitely use them again."
"Fast delivery. Tree was beautifully presented in its delivery box and looks very healthy. Great service, would recommend and use again."
"Excellent idea to send plants with plenty of choice"
"A present for a Golden Wedding, it was delivered on the right day and my friends were very pleased. My only criticism is that the email re deliver time etc came to me rather than my friends to whom it was to be delivered. Minor point."
"Arrived on time and in a beautiful condition. I would definitely recommend"
"Very happy with the price and service including fast delivery. Items as described. Would recommend."
"Fantastic from start to finish. My friend loved it. Thank you for your fast and excellent service."
"Service excellent. Recipient delighted with the golden wedding rose gift"
"Not impressed what I ordered was out of stock the day before delivery,thankfully friend loved the gift. But not much of a apology!!!"
"Great service ordered rose and 2 days later it was with me . Only problem delivery company said it would be with me at a certain time and it wasn’t. Would recommend tree 2 my door"
"Great service, sent as a birthday present and was loved by the recipient. Will use again."
"Rose bush was delivered on time, packed well and was presented well. So good, in fact, that we bought another soon after!"
"The gift arrived beautifully wrapped, with buds and flowers apparent, and a heavenly scent"
"Very happy with this purchase ... well packed , excellent communication relating to delivery time . The bush was in very good condition .. first class service"
"Great service and beautifully presented."
"Very helpful on phone. Xx. Tree arrived promptly and was very nice. Would recommend"
"Ordered a 60th wedding rose which was lovely gift wrapped x"
"I used this web site for the first time in order to purchase a Ruby Wedding rose as a present. The rose was delivered to the recipient on the agreed date and was in excellent condition."
"The 50th anniversary rose was beautiful and was packaged really well just wish it had a golden ribbon instead of a blue one .."
"Excellent service! Very pleased ! Would use Tree2mydoor again"
Tree2mydoor is rated 4.63 based on 2,345 reviews