Tree2mydoor Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Tree2mydoor

About Tree2mydoor: The tree gifts company, specialising in a mail order gift service where customers can send individually gift wrapped trees and plants for presents.
Each tree or a plant comes with exclusive greetings card that you personalise at time of order. Choose from miniature established trees to young trees and seed packs to send as gifts that will last for many years to come.

hello@tree2mydoor.com

One Central Park, Northampton Road,

Becky F
"Absolutely love the quality of the rose bush I purchased and the service I received, will definitely buy off you again and recommend to family and friends 😊"
Pam S
"Very well packed and presented delvered spot on time. Will definately use you again."
Patrick T
"Service was good and punctual"
"I am very pleased."
"arrived when it said it would, i.e. 2 days after ordering. a beautiful healthy rose bush, really top condition and carefully packed so no damage in the post. very happy with this purchase. also beautifully wrapped which was nice as it was a gift."
"Excellent service. Excellent value for money. Thoroughly recommend."
"The rose bush arrived on time but was not very healthy - flower buds had brown marks on which have shown as the petals bloom. I expected a proper 'Pearl Anniversary' rosebush care information label but it was just a printed with the words 'Pearl Anniversay' so could have been put any rose bush. Not really worth the money and my error for not going to a garden centre to see before buying."
"Beautiful rose tree and delivery was exactly as promised"
"Very well packaged beautiful rose delivered as promised"
"I bought this rose for a 60th anniversary gift, they were pleased. The bush arrived with plenty of greenery and buds. The delivery was on time and useful to be texted an hour time scale for when it would be delivered. I would consider using this company again."
"The tree was delivered on time and it was beautiful in bloom and looking good."
"Bought as a 30th anniversary present for our neighbour. Comes beautifully packaged ready to give as a present and the rise itself looked very healthy. Hopeful it’ll last for many years to come."
"The tree was a perfect gift for my friends 30th Birthday. I was able to choose a specific delivery date and the tree arrived in perfect condition, with several large olives as promised!"
"Excellent, beautifully gift wrapped, we brought your wedding day for a gift and was beautiful, will use again, thank you"
"Rose bush was sent to a friend so I did not see condition of it. I have received a thank you card from my friend and she was very pleased with it. The delivery was made at exactly as stated time. Great service all round. Thank you. I would certainly use this again. πŸ˜€"
"Bought a rose bush as a gift for a friend. Very quick delivery, My Friend loved the plant and sent a photograph to me. Plant looked lovely. Very happy thank you"
"Rose tree arrived in perfect condition which was very important as it was a Diamend Wedding present - thank youxx"
"Prompt service and lovely rose bush delivered!! Just as well it was packaged well as delivery driver just dumped it in my garden upside down!!"
"Very quick. Good choices. Perfect for my friend and it will be planted over her doggy ashes."
"Arrived in perfect condition πŸ‘ŒπŸ»"
"Great service. Plant arrived in good condition with excellent packaging to protect it"
"The rose bush arrived on time and was as described but the card was completely bent in half and no good at all"
"My son and his wife loved the silver birch we sent them for there silver wedding anniversary. Delivery was one day out but otherwise very good. Tre is excellent, healthy and now planted for them to enjoy for many years into the future. Thanks for a great service."
Tree2mydoor is rated 4.61 based on 2,105 reviews