Tree2mydoor Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Tree2mydoor

About Tree2mydoor: The tree gifts company, specialising in a mail order gift service where customers can send individually gift wrapped trees and plants for presents.
Each tree or a plant comes with exclusive greetings card that you personalise at time of order. Choose from miniature established trees to young trees and seed packs to send as gifts that will last for many years to come.

hello@tree2mydoor.com

One Central Park,Northampton Road,

Cathy S
Cathy S
Verified Buyer

Wedding present for friends. Beautiful Olive tree and they were delighted with it.
Garry B
Garry B
Verified Buyer

I bought this for my Dad's birthday present as something different, more personal from all the disposable tat you normally end up buying. He loved it! It was delivered on time and in a safe place I specified. What a fantastic lemon tree and he promises to try and keep it alive :-). Thanks for your service folks, I couldn't recommend you enough.
Kelly A
Verified Buyer

The order turned up on time and was absolutely delightful. The Olive Tree was gorgeous and made a wonderful 70th Birthday Present for my Mother-in-Law. Would love on myself!!
Sandra W
Verified Buyer

I have used Tree2mydoor for relatives in the UK twice now, they keep you informed of progress of delivery, receivers seem quite happy with the purchase
Diane B
Verified Buyer

Placed my order at 8:30pm and it was delivered by 2:30 pm the following day. As this was a Christmas gift I needed some advice on how to care for the tree until then. I e-mailed and got a prompt reply with all the information I needed from Gareth who was very helpful. Can't comment on how the rose tree looks as it won't bloom until next year, but wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company
Claire B
Verified Buyer

My kids never had a real Xmas tree and nor my fella the was amazed and the smell is amazing
Maureen L
Verified Buyer

Nicely presented for a golden wedding gift.
Karen G
Verified Buyer

This is the second time I have ordered from Tree2mydoor. Both times I have had excellant advice/customer service prior to ordering and both times, the trees arrived exactly as described. Really great company that offers a personal and reliable service.
Andrew I
Verified Buyer

The efforts made to deliver how when and where I requested
Mishi W
Verified Buyer

Very responsive on emails and great communication with regards to delivery.
M J

Excellent service as usual
Thank you for the lovely review Jill :)
Tracy C
Verified Buyer

you delivered on time and the recipient was very pleased with the delivery service.
Thank you for the lovely review Tracy :)
Amy J
Verified Buyer

It was in perfect condition Mum was mega happy with it.
Really well packaged.
Thank you Amy, we're glad your mum is happy with her gift :)
Elena C
Verified Buyer

It was the perfect gift for my daughter who moved overseas and her first Christmas without her family. She was very happy and it looks beautiful. Just perfect with the lights
Thank you Elena, we hope you and your daughter both have a lovely Christmas even though you are apart this year. Hopefully the tree will bring her some Christmas cheer :)
Elaine W

Quick service well packaged
Thanks so much Elaine! :)
Liz P
Verified Buyer

A lovely business, nice friendly helpful staff and brilliant gift ideas.
Thanks Liz! :)
Russell D
Verified Buyer

Really easy way to get plants when you don't live near any big garden centres!
Thank you for the lovely review Russell :)
Ian W
Verified Buyer

Excellent service and prompt delivery.
Maureen L
Verified Buyer

The Rose Bush was lovely just what we wanted,for my Daughter & her husband renewal of their wedding vows
What a lovely occasion to be celebrating, thank you for the lovely feedback :)
Gareth T
Verified Buyer

The gift arrived beautifully gift wrapped on time and it made a lovely gift. Thank you
Karen I
Verified Buyer

Very helpful lady on the phone (Kirsten?).
Hi Karen, thank you for your lovely review. I will pass this feedback onto Kirsten :)
Rosemary C
Verified Buyer

Easy ordering - happy customer, happy receiver....perfect!
Thank you Rosemary! :)
RACHEL N
Verified Buyer

I ordered a Diamond Anniversary Rose Bush for my parents, which they were over the moon with. The bush was a lovely healthy plant and has added to their rose garden beautifully. Also, it arrived on the specified date. Thanks very much.
Hi Rachel, we hope your parents had a lovely time celebrating their Diamond Wedding Anniversary. What a wonderful celebration!
Tree2mydoor is rated 4.51 based on 1,341 reviews