Tree2mydoor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tree2mydoor
customer service
Read Tree2mydoor Reviews

About Tree2mydoor:

The tree gifts company, specialising in a mail order gift service where customers can send individually gift wrapped trees and plants for presents.
Each tree or a plant comes with exclusive greetings card that you personalise at time of order. Choose from miniature established trees to young trees and seed packs to send as gifts that will last for many years to come.

hello@tree2mydoor.com

One Central Park, Northampton Road,

Received an email from DPD to say that they had left the tree at the front door. It was not delivered. Cannot contact the original comp any nor DPD to trace it.
Hi Alexander,
Many thanks for the feedback.
I am so sorry to hear that you have had this experience with DPD. Please could you email us on care@tree2mydoor.com and one of our team will be able to rectify this for you.
Ella
Excellent service and tree!!!
Rose arrived packaged well with gift card - Thanks! Looking forward to emails containing care instructions as promised when registered my gift
Great service, good communication, nice choice of roses, would recommend and use again
Rose bush arrived on time and in good condition.
Lovely gift, arrived safely, well packaged and healthy, in leaf, rose.
Very pleased with the Diamond Wedding Anniversary rose delivered. It looked a very healthy plant. Recipient was delighted with their gift, and we hope to see it in bloom in the summer for a 5 star review.
I had to chase up my order a couple of times as it was not delivered when I requested. I only found out it was not delivered from the recipient rather than the company. Had I not checked with my relative who knows if I would have been notified. Despite this customer service was helpful and it eventually did get to the right place but later than the special day I had hoped and planned.
The service was excellent, the tree I ordered for my friend arrived at the right location and on time, the quality of the tree was excellent and my friend was so happy and couldn’t get over how special it was to receive a beautiful tree.
A lovely gift i deal and very thoughtful also a loving memory idea, well packaged, presented beautifully
Delivery was when scheduled and the goods arrived intact. The recipients were very pleased
Delighted with this rose bush, made a wonderful gift for a very special person. Many Thanks.
A lovely healthy plant. Excellent packaging
The Rose was well packed and arrived in lovely condition I would highly recommend this firm
Thank you so much for the feedback Margaret 😊
Excellent quality Rose tree
Thanks for the 5 stars Gill 😊
Tree delivered in excellent condition on the day requested. This is my third time I have used Tree 2mydoor and am totally satisfied with their service
Hi George, thank you so much for this lovely review. We love hearing from our returning customers. 😊
Huge selection and great communication regarding delivery
Thanks so much for the review Fiona. 😊
Everything as advertised and as it should be. No criticism to offer.
Hi Frank, thank you so much! 😊
Excellent customer service
Thank you so much for your kind words Alison. 😊
I bought a rose bush for friends as an anniversary gift. I am delighted that it was delivered on the specified day, was in lovely packaging and was a beautiful plant that has flourished in a few days. I would definitely recommend’Trees to my door’ - just perfect service 😊
HI Michele, thank you so much for this lovely review. We hope your friends cherish their rose bush for years to come and enjoy to continue watching it flourish. 😊
Tree2mydoor is rated 4.68 based on 3,868 reviews