Tree2mydoor Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Tree2mydoor

About Tree2mydoor: The tree gifts company, specialising in a mail order gift service where customers can send individually gift wrapped trees and plants for presents.
Each tree or a plant comes with exclusive greetings card that you personalise at time of order. Choose from miniature established trees to young trees and seed packs to send as gifts that will last for many years to come.

hello@tree2mydoor.com

One Central Park, Northampton Road,

Patrick T
"Service was good and punctual"
Lisa S
"It was easy to order and the company kept me upto date on delivery day and time. Quick and fast service. Beautiful rose bush which was a present for a friend who loved it."
Michelle S
Michelle S
Verified Buyer
"My friend is very happy with her wedding Rose I had regular emails and texts keeping me updated on where my order was and dpd was the delivery company who are the best for keeping you informed about the delivery giving you updates and the opportunity to nominate a safe place or neighbor so you know your friend is going to receive it on time"
Stephanie R
Verified Buyer
"I ordered this for my mother in law after both parents passed away this year. The rose bush arrived dried out and flower heads dead. Wont order again"
"Tree was delivered on time and exceeded expectations"
"nice plant- ggod quality"
"On behalf of my son and his wife, to whom I sent this rose, all went well with order and delivery. The Rose is now planted and has one rose (white) as a symbol of the birth of their new son Max. I found some sort of difficulty with the website and ended up ordering by telephone with Jamie who was very efficient."
Kathleen W
Verified Buyer
"This was for my son's birthday and he was very, very pleased with it. It's something he really wanted. I had searched the internet and I liked the service you offered. Delivered on time and to the correct address. Thank you."
Elizabeth G
Verified Buyer
"Bought as an anniversary present. Beautifully gift wrapped and they loved the present. Excellent service and prompt delivery"
"Bought a rose as a present to mark the Diamond Anniversary of my cousin and her husband. She was very pleased with the condition of the rose on receipt."
"Beautiful little tree. Delivered exactly on time. Excellent."
"Service was good and punctual"
"Very happy with the service I recieved"
"The rose tree was a Golden wedding gift and I was delighted with its condition on arrival. Heathy glossy leaves and beautifully packed. Thank you"
"Thank you so much it made an excellent present."
Thank you very much Daniel for the very kind review :)
"quick delivery to my home. Rose bush was a little small with no flowering buds which was a bit of a let down. At this time of year expected some flowers(July). The bush itself looks healthy with green foliage. I later found the same rose variety cheaper at a local garden centre which was in full bloom so I would advise others to consider local garden centres for a better effect for your gift."
"Really easy website, great communication and the rose bush was gorgeous, very reasonably priced. Would definitely use the site again."
Hi Gillian,

Thank you for the lovely review, please come back again soon :)
Lorraine B
Verified Buyer
"Plant securely packaged to prevent damage. Prompt delivery. Would use Tree2mydoor for future plant purchases."
Hi Lorraine,

Thank you for the lovely review and the 5 star rating :D
Elizabeth F
Verified Buyer
"Tree arrived at set time. In great condition. My Sister loved her present. Will be ordering again soon. Thank you"
Hi Elizabeth,

Very pleased your sister enjoyed her gift and please come back again soon!
Elizabeth R
Verified Buyer
"nicely wrapped diamond anniversary rose"
Geoffrey H
Verified Buyer
"Service as described. No problems."
"I ordered the 60th Diamond Anniversary Rose. It came really well packaged, beautifully gift wrapped & the plant itself was lovely & healthy. Thank you Tree2mydoor, would definitely recommend 😊"
"Excellent all round - tree is perfect and arrived well packaged and very healthy. Customer service I can't fault. Highly recommend!"
Tree2mydoor is rated 4.60 based on 1,995 reviews