Tree2mydoor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tree2mydoor
Read Tree2mydoor Reviews

About Tree2mydoor:

The tree gifts company, specialising in a mail order gift service where customers can send individually gift wrapped trees and plants for presents.
Each tree or a plant comes with exclusive greetings card that you personalise at time of order. Choose from miniature established trees to young trees and seed packs to send as gifts that will last for many years to come.

hello@tree2mydoor.com

MARIA O LEARY
Tree2mydoor 5 star review on 8th May 2020
Christina Fortune
More Photos & Videos
Bought this, rose for our 45th wedding anniversary. Wife likes her garden planted it in pride of place. It looked a bit li. P with transportation but overnight in conservatory it perked up. Planted in garden and it seemed to double in size looking very heathy GOOD BUY
Fantastic customer service
Very good service. Delivery was as advised
We're so happy with the citrus tree we bought. It has a lovely shape, plenty of fruit and it arrived in a couple of days. Thanks!
Prompt delivery of a beautiful rose to my inlaws for an anniversary. They reported that the packaging was superb.
The lemon tree was a gift for my sister and her hubby for their wedding anniversary, and they absolutely loved it! It arrived quicker than the time given at checkout, they emailed me with the delivery day and then an hourly slot on the day. The tree had several little lemons on it which delighted my sister. Brilliant present!
The Rose Tree arrived within a few days of ordering. It looks very healthy and I am very pleased with your service. I am looking forward to see it blooming.
Great service and our friends loved the gift. Would order again
A friendship rose I sent to my friend .. she said yes it was a friendship rose but a very small baby one as you had run out of stock for the one I paid for !! No explanation or refund ... won’t be buying from you again .. nor will my friend ... think ‘R’ factor !!
Not long b4 no o e buy’s ..
Very quick delivery, as detailed when ordered.
My rose came in tip top condition ,arrived very quickly and planting instructions very clear and easy to follow
Very quick ,really good plant very pleased
Very pleased with the lovely plant which was a gift
Very impressed by the website and the method of ordering. Also the regular updates re the status of the order and its completion.
Ordered a rose for my parents 50th wedding anniversary.
It arrived on time and we are all very pleased with the service.
Excellent choice , and delivery service .
I wanted to send a rose as a birthday gift. Everything went very smoothly and kept informed So very happy customer and delighted recipient
Although I didn't see the Golden Anniversary Anniversary Rose the recipients said it was lovely.
Excellent.Did what was on the tin
Excellent service - well packaged and in fact wrapped and as it was a birthday gift didn't,t have to do anything more with it. Rapid- onetime delivery as stated.
Beautiful lemon tree with full instructions for care.
Tree2mydoor is rated 4.69 based on 4,986 reviews