Tree2mydoor Reviews

706 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

The tree gifts company, specialising in a mail order gift service where customers can send individually gift wrapped trees and plants for presents.
Each tree or a plant comes with exclusive greetings card that you personalise at time of order. Choose from miniature established trees to young trees and seed packs to send as gifts that will last for many years to come.

hello@tree2mydoor.com

One Central Park,Northampton Road,

Mrs Yordanka K
Mrs Yordanka K
Verified Buyer

Hi. Thank you for the lovely Cherry! Very fast delivery and the tree is in very good health. Can't wait for the fruits at the summer.
Best wishes!
Scott M
Scott M

Great service. Very efficient
Mrs Wendy H
Mrs Wendy H
Verified Buyer

Easy to order, prompt delivery and my sister said it was in perfect condition.
Miss Heidi M
Verified Buyer

I was disappointed with the state of the box when my parcel arrived. The box was that damaged that the lovely paper that was wrapped round the base of the rose bush has been pulled down and off of the base.

Mrs Pauline N
Verified Buyer

Ordered for in laws 60th wedding anniversary,it was delivered on time,very good diamond wedding rose bush.instruction for plant were really good .so pleased I ordered from tres2mydoor
Mrs Linda C
Verified Buyer

I left instructions of where to leave my parcel but this wasn't followed and caused me a lot of stress trying to find my parcel.
Mr PETER P
Verified Buyer

Fast delivery, happy with purchase.
Mrs Janet S
Verified Buyer

Quick delivery and items were well packaged and as described. A* for their customer service who made contacting them about a last minute change a pleasant experience
Miss Charlotte B
Verified Buyer

My patents were very pleased with this gift in memory of their dog, such a lovely idea and good quality too. Well worth the money.
Mrs Hazel M
Verified Buyer

When I ordered it they said it would be here Thursday 27th April still not arrived and have to go out today so don't know when coming. Friday 28th April.
Mr Matthew W

Delivery was late!
Mrs Sandra G
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, I arranged this for a wedding gift and very happy!
Miss Mandy S
Verified Buyer

Kept me informed throughout, until delivery made
Mrs Linda M
Verified Buyer

Very easy website and tree arrived when promised for my dads birthday. Is lovely tree in good condition. Would definitely use again and have recommended already.
Mrs Jacqueline P
Verified Buyer

Had tree I wanted and and delivered where I wanted it to go.
Mr Michael B
Verified Buyer

Purchasing the item was very easy and efficient. Delivery was equally very good. And the product I bought arrived in excellent condition. Now looking forward to cherries during the summer!
Mrs Christine T
Verified Buyer

Delivered to another as stated
Mrs Maria U
Verified Buyer

I bought this rose and plaque as a 25th Anniversary present for my sister and brother-in-law. It arrived on the day and they were thrilled. Prompt service. Very impressed.
Mrs Catherine F
Verified Buyer

It was broken on a few stems
Mrs JUNE B
Verified Buyer

My friends Mr and Mrs Ashley were very pleased and delighted to receive the Golden Wedding rose tree. It was delivered as told before 4pm actually it came at 1pm. They were very happy with the packaging and it was in very good condition on arrival. On the whole they are very happy with the gift from me and my family.
Mr Simon W
Verified Buyer

Had what I wanted and delivered it very quickly
Mrs Jackie D
Verified Buyer

Brilliant customer service. Delivered when they said they would. Excellent company.
Ms C
Verified Buyer

Ratings are for delivery. I only got the plant. Because the staff at the delivered address went the extra mile to find me. As the instructions cut off on the label. Because final destination was in brackets
Tree2mydoor is rated 4.46 based on 706 reviews