Tree2mydoor Reviews

598 Reviews

The tree gifts company, specialising in a mail order gift service where customers can send individually gift wrapped trees and plants for presents.
Each tree or a plant comes with exclusive greetings card that you personalise at time of order. Choose from miniature established trees to young trees and seed packs to send as gifts that will last for many years to come.

hello@tree2mydoor.com

One Central Park,Northampton Road,

Mrs Laura B
Verified Buyer

spent ages choosing a pink blueberry, no apparent problems with order, them contacted at too short notice for the gift deadline date that it was unavailable, so forced to honour purchase with something I didn't really want, offered an apology but no recompense, disappointed
Mrs Sheila H
Verified Buyer

This was a present for my godmother's 80th Birthday. She was thrilled with the plant, advised that it was packaged really well. She was pleased that she can watch it grow and it would last longer than a bunch of flowers. Arrived on time. Would use again.
Mrs Nadia R
Verified Buyer

Customer service was 10 out of 10 when spoke to the team member about the delvery.

Unfortunately the plant itself was far smaller than I have expected or was displayed on the web.
Ms R
Verified Buyer

Bought a specific plant for mothers day well in advance only to get a message a few days before delivery to say they had run out. Given how early I'd offered I'm more than a little annoyed
KAREN B
Verified Buyer

This is the first time using Tree2mydoor but certainly will not be the last. This was a 50th anniversary gift and was exactly what I asked for. The delivery was perfect the items were just as advertised and my parents were thrilled. Thank you Tree2mydoor well done.
Ms C
Verified Buyer

Lovely gift I won for my mum packaged well and fast delivery
Mr Richard B
Verified Buyer

Ordering was really easy, the website contained all the right detail, delivery occurred as planned (after receiving a helpful text to confirm the time of delivery), the product is lovely and well presented. I will definitely use Tree2mydoor again!
Mrs Linda S
Verified Buyer

I ordered 2 remembrance trees for 2 people at different addresses. While the orders went through ok with me paying the 2 separate delivery charges neither orders were received and it ended up with one of the recipients having to go to collect both orders. When I contacted Tree2mydoor I was told that as far as they were concerned the orders went out ok.
Mrs Diane T
Verified Buyer

Carla very helpful and received tree gift next day with plaque arriving a week later.
Mrs Mandy L
Verified Buyer

I ordered 2 Ruby Rose bushes for a very Special couple of friends on their 40th (Ruby) Anniversary. They arrived yesterday (as planned) and my friends are delighted. Thank you.
Mrs Claire M
Verified Buyer

Beautiful product and exactly what I was looking for. Many thanks
Mrs BARBARA D
Verified Buyer

I sent it to my cousin for 50th wedding anniversary and she was very happy indeed, which of course made me happy-thank you
Delivered within one day and on time-efficient service
Mrs Yvonne G
Verified Buyer

It was my friends ruby wedding anniversary and she was in tears, happy tears she said the rose Bush was absolutely beautiful. So a great big thank you to Tree2mydoor.
Mr And M
Verified Buyer

Easy to order, good selection too
Mr Robert W
Verified Buyer

Thank you. Arrived safely and we'll packed. Great tree as described. Proof will be in the pudding as they say. Thanks again.
Miss Suchada S
Verified Buyer

Great service. Plants arrived on stated day in good condition. Highly recommend.
Mr Ieuan T
Verified Buyer

Lovely product, great communication from the company, I knew what was happening with my order throughout. Will definitely use again.
Mrs Kali P
Verified Buyer

Product was lovely & recipients delighted. Website incredibly simple to use. Customer service - excellent. Would highly recommend.
Mrs Julie H
Verified Buyer

I was happy with Anniversary rose tree, promt service I would recommend to friends.
Mrs Kimberley P
Verified Buyer

The first time I've used Tree2mydoor and I was really pleased with the 50th Wedding Anniversary Rose tree how it was packaged, the personalised gift card and the tree itself. A lovely item and would order again.
Tree2mydoor is rated 4.44 based on 598 reviews