Tree2mydoor Reviews

826 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

The tree gifts company, specialising in a mail order gift service where customers can send individually gift wrapped trees and plants for presents.
Each tree or a plant comes with exclusive greetings card that you personalise at time of order. Choose from miniature established trees to young trees and seed packs to send as gifts that will last for many years to come.

hello@tree2mydoor.com

One Central Park,Northampton Road,

Mrs Yordanka K
Mrs Yordanka K
Verified Buyer

Hi. Thank you for the lovely Cherry! Very fast delivery and the tree is in very good health. Can't wait for the fruits at the summer.
Best wishes!
Scott M
Scott M

Great service. Very efficient
Mrs Wendy H
Mrs Wendy H
Verified Buyer

Easy to order, prompt delivery and my sister said it was in perfect condition.
Lisa B
Verified Buyer

The apple tree I purchased was a house warming gift for my brother-in-law and his family. They loved it, it's a beautiful tree.
Jane G
Verified Buyer

I had left it late to get a present for my parents diamond wedding anniversary. Tree2mydoor had a great product and were able to deliver on time at short notice. I was kept well informed of the order and delivery progress. Delivered when they it would be.
We're so glad we could help celebrate you parents Diamond Anniversary! Thank you for the lovely review Jane.
Tony P
Verified Buyer

Ordered a tree to be delivered to my mother for her birthday. The order should have included a gift card with a message. It didn't so mum had no idea who the tree came from.
Hi Tony, thank you for the feedback. We're sorry to hear that the card did not arrive with the gift. This is an issue we will have to raise with the packing team however if you would like to email us at care@tree2mydoor.com we can resolve the issue and have another card sent out.
Joanne M
Verified Buyer

Delivered on date, rose was of good quality,
Easy to order and good communication, no hesitation to use again
Thank you for the kind review Joanne!
Alix W
Verified Buyer

My lovely Mum wanted to celebrate her 50th wedding anniversary even though vary sadly we lost Dad 17 years ago. I bought Mum this dose as every bloom would spark a memory of their lives together, I couldn't be happier with her response.

The service and attention to detail from Gareth and his nursery manager have been outstanding. I can't wait for another event so I can use this fabulous gifting idea again.

Communication with the team at Tree2mydoor is easy and very quick to respond. I highly recommend them and can't thank them enough for all of their care, effort and outstanding service.

Kind Regards
Alix

Dear Alix,
Thank you so much for this lovely review! It's so touching to hear that we we're able to help celebrate your mum and dad's 50th Wedding Anniversary and the memories of their lives together. We're delighted to hear how happy your mum is with the Rose!
We'll look forward to hearing from you again, thank you again for amazing feedback!
Kind Regards,
Tree2mydoor
Lorna L
Verified Buyer

Ease of delivery date was very easy. Excellent presentation of rose bush and very good packaging.
Thank you for the lovely feedback Lorna! We're glad you love the Rose Bush!
Samantha T
Verified Buyer

The perfect fathers day present for my husband. O was kept up to date on my order. Can't wait for it to flower
We're glad your husband loves his gift, thank you for the lovely review Samantha!
Diana W
Verified Buyer

Your service was very efficient and you delivered when you said you would. It was a present so I haven't seen what you sent but my relatives were very happy. Thank you.
Thank you for the lovely review Diana, we're glad your relatives are happy with the product!
Jack R
Verified Buyer

Easy to order, good support package (e.g. accompanying card), suitable delivery dates and delivered on time.
Thank you for the lovely review Jack!
Margaret P
Verified Buyer

Lovely rose, arrived on time for anniversary gift
Thank you for the lovely review Margaret!
Louise P
Verified Buyer

Very pleased with our rose for remembrance - " a faithful friend". Excellent service and delivery, although I feel the delivery charge was a bit steep.
Thank you for the lovely review Louise, we're glad you are pleased with the Faithful Friend Rose.
Mike E
Verified Buyer

This was a present for someone who recently lost their terminally ill son and after presenting it to them they were made up and absolutely love it. The service was great, couriers on 2nd attempt of delivery didn't take notice of my 'deliver to neighbour' comment but did on 3rd attempt.
Thank you Mike for such a lovely review. It is so touching to hear that our products can bring happiness to someone going through such a difficult time, thank you for sharing this!
Paula C
Verified Buyer

Prompt service. Golden wedding anniversary rose was nicely presented. Safely packaged and delivered.
Thank you for the lovely review Paula, we're so glad to hear you love the Golden Wedding Anniversary Rose!
Louise B
Verified Buyer

Easy to use website, kept up to date with delivery and delivered on time.
Thank you for the lovely review Louise!
Suzanne M
Verified Buyer

I was a bit cross as I had asked for the "signed for" option so that I knew it would be delivered to the correct address, but apparently it was just left on the door step & they found it when they came home from work.

That being said they loved the "Rose Bush" and so all was well in the end......

Dear Suzanne, thank you for the review. We are sorry to hear that it was left like that and the driver didn't follow the correct instruction. We will raise this issue with the courier service and improve the service. On a happier note, we are thrilled to hear that the recipients loved the Rose Bush!
Mr Chris P
Reviewer

Lovely specimen that arrived in good time. Have used before, will use again.
Chris P
Verified Buyer

Lovely specimen that arrived in good time. Have used before, will use again.
Thank you for the lovely review Chris!
Pat E
Verified Buyer

Great company to deal with, very helpful. Had a few questions/requests for them and they replied straight away. The delivery options are very good and they keep you informed all along the way. Seem a really caring 'family' type firm. Wouldn't hesitate to use them again.
Thank you for the amazing review Pat, we're so glad you're happy with our service, we're always here to help. We look forward to hearing from you again!
Hollie P
Verified Buyer

Ordered a Diamond Anniversary rose for my grandparents and they were absolutely thrilled with it.
Thank you for the lovely review, so happy your grandparents loved the rose!
Maki H
Verified Buyer

Terrible service, delivered a week late. I will never use this company again.

Just do the job you're paid for.
Tree2mydoor is rated 4.48 based on 826 reviews