Tree2mydoor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tree2mydoor
Read Tree2mydoor Reviews

About Tree2mydoor:

The tree gifts company, specialising in a mail order gift service where customers can send individually gift wrapped trees and plants for presents.
Each tree or a plant comes with exclusive greetings card that you personalise at time of order. Choose from miniature established trees to young trees and seed packs to send as gifts that will last for many years to come.

hello@tree2mydoor.com

Tree2mydoor 5 star review on 27th December 2020
Christine Harris
Tree2mydoor 5 star review on 14th December 2020
Janet Kench
Efficient service with good information about the delivery. Thank you.
Posted 35 minutes ago
Great service ,quick delivery , recipient very pleased the rose 🌹 thank you
Posted 38 minutes ago
It was a present for my Mum on behalf of my grandma. It arrived on time and was beautiful. She looks forward to planting it in the garden when the weather is nicer.
Rose bush bought as a gift. Delivered onetime. Nicely packaged and gift wrapped. Came with warranty-but only had 5 days to register it? Thankfully I could give the info to the husband to register.. would have been better if she could've registered it herself. Bush came cut right back as stated.
I ordered two memorial rose bushes a week ago . My two friends were so delighted with them .
Fast & Reliable service
Would definitely order again

Thankyou
Beautifully grown and presented citrus tree.
Quite a long delivery time I felt, ordered a plant for my husband's anniversary 5th Jan for 11th but arrived 12th? Good quality but smallish plant and very minimal amount of words for the card, but otherwise good!
Excellent service, efficient delivery and lovely tree. Would recommend.
Really easy to order, good selection and soon delivered.
This rose bush was delivered to my cousin and he was delighted with it. He said that it was very well packaged with plenty of instructions for planting etc. It was delivered promptly and I am very happy in my dealings with them.
Present for my sisters 30th wedding anniversary she was delighted with her rose
I recently sent 2 memory rose trees for bereavement. The delivery and communication was fine, as was the condition if the bushes, albeit much smaller than I had imagined for the price. However I did not think that you gave sufficient space for a proper message. For one order I sent a sympathy card...but could only write a couple of lines. For the other order I thought this would be printed on a small card (as you get at florists etc) But a heartfelt message was written on the delivery note (!), not a separate card.

I would have thought common sense would prevail when sending what was obviously for a bereavement and not just shove a message on a slip. And give more space for messages...esp if I am paying for a card.
Thanks
Very happy with the rose Bush & the delivery.
An easy to navigate website with the most beautiful plants. Ordered a friendship rose bush as a gift - arrived in record time, excellent contact to keep me informed - and one very delighted recipient!
Will definitely be using again
Super helpful people, great range of plants and trees, and they even shipped out a replacement for free when there was a mistake with the original order so that I could give my bro his bday gift on time! 10/10
My friend was delighted with her olive bush it was for her husbands anniversary it arrived earlier than expected which was good & she's really pleased she could sign up for help regarding its after care
My friends were so delighted with the rose you sent them they had just lost their beloved cat it was wrapped so well made a lovely gift made them smile
Product was a gift that was well received thank you
It was a lovely present. Quick delivery on day stated, and on time stated. The bush was nicely wrapped . It looked healthy and starting to bud . My daughters looking forward to it flowering.
Great service and beautiful rose plant, thank you
Tree2mydoor is rated 4.71 based on 7,019 reviews