Tree2mydoor Reviews

542 Reviews

The tree gifts company, specialising in a mail order gift service where customers can send individually gift wrapped trees and plants for presents.
Each tree or a plant comes with exclusive greetings card that you personalise at time of order. Choose from miniature established trees to young trees and seed packs to send as gifts that will last for many years to come.

hello@tree2mydoor.com

One Central Park,Northampton Road,

Mrs Merilyn S
Verified Buyer

It was sent to my brother and his wife who were very pleased with it
Mrs Anne W
Verified Buyer

Easy ordering and great customer service! My cherry tree was delayed by one day and I was telephoned and emailed. Lovely to hear such a friendly helpful voice on the other end of the phone.
The tree arrived- very well packed and the tree looks very healthy.
Thank you!
Mrs Fiona W
Verified Buyer

There was a problem with placing my order online so I called the number on the website. The person I spoke to was very helpful and friendly. I placed my order over the phone and was told when the tree would be delivered. It arrived exactly when I was told it would and the recipient was thrilled. I would definitely use the service again.
Mrs Alison W

Prompt service
Mrs Teri G
Verified Buyer

I was able to place my order over the phone to a very helpful, pleasant and informative person.
Miss Marian H
Verified Buyer

I was pleased that it was received on the day and the recipient was happy.
Miss Janet B
Verified Buyer

My order was incorrectly delivered because the recipients address had been changed. The rose tree was fine.
Mrs Marion C
Verified Buyer

I ordered the 25th anniversary rose for my close friends silver anniversary.They were thrilled with the plant. Service was very quick, and the plant is very healthy.
Mrs Penny W
Verified Buyer

My magnolia tree was delivered on time and my friends were delighted. Many thanks.
Mr David B
Verified Buyer

Your website is very informative.
The item was delivered on the date I wanted and the recipient was very pleased with the plant.
Mr Patrick R
Verified Buyer

Good product (lemon tree looks healthy and nice size), delivered on time with no fuss.
Mrs Pauline H
Verified Buyer

The anniversary Rose was a gift for my parents... they loved it .
Mrs Elizabeth W
Verified Buyer

The rose was to be delivered the day after my order, a week later it still hasn't arrived
Mrs Violeta S
Verified Buyer

They did what they promised delivered the item on time, in good condition and with the requested card included
Mrs Sally M

delivery prompt
Mr Richard G
Verified Buyer

Good sized tree. Very prompt service
Mrs Katherine H
Verified Buyer

I needed to speak to someone rather than order online as I wanted to discuss delivery options. The lady I spoke to was very helpful and answered all my questions. My friend is delighted with her tree which arrived yesterday.
Mr Thomas G
Verified Buyer

I specifically asked for the gift to be delivered on 14th Feb, my wife and my 4 yr anniversary- instead, it arrived yesterday ... she opened box. surprise ruined and now I have no gift for anniversary or valentines
Mrs Sue C
Verified Buyer

The rose we ordered arrived quickly and the plant looks good and healthy
Miss Helen R
Verified Buyer

Couldn't manage to order online so did the old fashioned thing of phoning! The customer care was excellent and very helpful. The gift arrived at my friend's when it was supposed to. The gift itself was fine but the plinth that came with it was completely unnecessary and dreadful looking, it looked like something to go out vampire hunting with! (I had no idea what the plinth was going to be, in all honesty) The rose bush is very uninspiring at this current time but very hopeful it will thrive and bloom come the right season.
Tree2mydoor is rated 4.45 based on 542 reviews