Tree2mydoor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tree2mydoor
Read Tree2mydoor Reviews

About Tree2mydoor:

The tree gifts company, specialising in a mail order gift service where customers can send individually gift wrapped trees and plants for presents.
Each tree or a plant comes with exclusive greetings card that you personalise at time of order. Choose from miniature established trees to young trees and seed packs to send as gifts that will last for many years to come.

hello@tree2mydoor.com

Tree2mydoor 5 star review on 28th September 2020
Fiona Mennie
Tree2mydoor 5 star review on 23rd September 2020
Andrew Varle
Excellent updates of order progression and delivery.
Communication with the Care Team is also first class - nothing is too much trouble. I had some hiccups with the delivery all of which were quickly and smoothly resolved - no fuss - maximum satisfaction. The web site is excellent, honest and well-informed. I will certainly be shopping again with Tree2mydoor (and no, I am not an employee or family member!!)
Great service thanks, we got exactly what we ordered and delivered on time. Fantastic service.
We were very impressed with the efficient way the order was delivered and the recipient was very pleased with the Golden Wedding Rose Bush she received.Thank you.
Fabulous service, recipient really pleased with the twisted olive tree.
Fast and satisfactory, my gift was delivered promptly.
I am very pleased its my purchase. I didn’t realise that it would come gift wrapped. A lovely surprise. I will definitely use this company again.
Brilliant. My mother loved it and the service was great. Punctual, well packaged and 5 stars I guess.

Until my mum kills it lol
loved it! quick delivery everything arrived in great condition
Very well packaged
Product arrived in good time, but with slightly over-the-top packaging: small round tub in a very large cardboard backed "Do Not Bend" photographic envelope! The proof of the pudding will be whether the tree survives over winter from the feed.
Great communication, wonderful plant. Recipients very surprised and thrilled. Was bought for a 60th wedding anniversary. Really pleased. Thank you
They did what wanted and my friend was happy with what he received
Arrived on date requested. Recipients delighted with the quality
Excellent plant
This is my 3rd purchase .. really pleased with the quality and service. One of the deliveries was to France at a specified time in the future and it arrived safely and on time. Fab gift ideas that are just a bit different (and sustainable)
Tree2mydoor 5 star review on 20th October 2020
Good choices and great service
Such a lovely service very pleased and so are my friends who have received thank you
Beautiful quality plants - housewarming gifts for two friends - delivered on time and in great condition. I was pleasantly surprised by the size of the plants - great mature plants.
There really is no improvement needed first class product and first class delivery. The customer service is also very good it sounds a bit repetitive but true
Tree2mydoor is rated 4.71 based on 6,587 reviews