Tree2mydoor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tree2mydoor
Read Tree2mydoor Reviews

About Tree2mydoor:

The tree gifts company, specialising in a mail order gift service where customers can send individually gift wrapped trees and plants for presents.
Each tree or a plant comes with exclusive greetings card that you personalise at time of order. Choose from miniature established trees to young trees and seed packs to send as gifts that will last for many years to come.

hello@tree2mydoor.com

Lemon tree for my sisters birthday- very impressed. Tree arrived in perfect condition and exactly the time you said it would.
Easy to order, delivery easily tracked and on time. This is the third lemon tree I have bought as a present and on each occasion the recipient was delighted. The trees looked healthy, each with a lemon or two and reassuringly backed by a warranty. more than satisfied.
I used Tree2mydoor a second time because my gift was so successful the first time. My friends were very pleased with their gift and commented how nicely it was packaged.
I ordered in for my best friend who was absolutely thrilled with it. Thankyou so much
Brilliant servie from start to finsih and even if i havent had feedback about the quality of the trees the recipient was very happy to to receive them.
I got a free for my friend for his 30th Birthday, package arrived on time, in good condition. The inside packaging was nice he said and I was notified when this was delivered.
Tree arrived on time in perfect condotion. We look forward to caring and watching our tree bloom when it is ready. Thank so much for fine quality purchase.
I will certainly be using Tree2my door again. Excellent service from first placing my order to receiving my plant which arrived 2 days later I received a very healthy well packed plant and in excellent condition. I will definitely be recommending Tree2mydoor to my friends.
I. Am sure the rose is wonderful, its up in Scotland with our daughter who has not informed us of its health.
The product arrived safely and well packaged and was everything we asked for! They responded to my emails quickly and were able to resolve my issues regarding delivery. They also gave me advice on how to keep the tree etc.
The lemon tree was brilliant quality and was packaged perfectly-thank you :-)
Great product
We are now the proud owners of a gorgeous little olive tree. Delivered promptly and with good information provided about delivery time. My only reason for dropping one star is that the box was slightly squished on arrival and the plastic pot cracked slightly, but the tree was in good condition and we were planning to pot it into something a bit prettier anyway. The price was good in comparison with the trees we've looked at elsewhere and the care information was good. Looking forward to harvesting the olives that were already on the tree and hopefully watching more develop next year.
Really happy with my present ordered for my mum. She loved it! Arrived on time expected and with the delivery note followed. Thank you for making our day!
Delivered as promised and my niece was delighted.
Very easy to order. This was a gift and I have not physically seen the item but the recipient was very happy with the plant.
My sister was delighted with the gift!
Always satisfied with the quality of tree and the service from Tree to my Door
Recommending to my daughter who has just moved hose. Very impressed by service and Plant condition
Have used your service three different times.Have been very pleased with your service and results.
Tree2mydoor is rated 4.72 based on 9,307 reviews