Tree2mydoor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tree2mydoor
Read Tree2mydoor Reviews

About Tree2mydoor:

The tree gifts company, specialising in a mail order gift service where customers can send individually gift wrapped trees and plants for presents.
Each tree or a plant comes with exclusive greetings card that you personalise at time of order. Choose from miniature established trees to young trees and seed packs to send as gifts that will last for many years to come.

hello@tree2mydoor.com

The recipient of my cherry tree gift was delighted! A quality product, conveniently packaged and I was provided with a handy one-hour delivery window plus the option to name a safe place. I made an error with the address entered on my order and when I contacted customer services via email I got a very speedy, professional and friendly response - everything was resolved very efficiently. Would highly recommend and I will order again in the future.
Easy to order with a wide variety of roses to choose from. The plants arrived looking really healthy.
My mom loved this rose, birthday surprise! It was very well boxed and delivered next day as promised within the time frame. So much work had gone into the care of the rose, my mom was amazed. Just watch her grow and bloom and mom can remember her special day 😀
Excellent service from the word go!
Excellent service a beautiful rose the couple were thrilled thank you
The ordering was straight forward and prompt Paid for set day delivery and it arrived on the morning My friend was over the moon with her gift . A bit expensive but worth the money
Excellent product and service
Very good service and delivery very good I will use tree2mydoor again.
Lovely products, lovely service!
Beautifully wrapped Ruby Wedding rose sent as a gift. Plant itself very healthy with plenty of leaves. Delivered exactly as requested. Would certainly recommend and would definitely use again.
Although my son in law was delighted with the tree, one of the containers of the feed was open, spilling the contents over the packaging
Arrive exactly in time in perfect condition. Marvellous wedding present.
Tree2mydoor 5 star review on 11th June 2021
Purchased for daughter's birthday. Easy online ordering process, delivered on the day, beautiful rose . Very satisfied. Sue G
Easy to order and everything went smoothly
This was bought as a moving in gift so I didn’t actually see the tree. The recipient however was very happy with their gift. From an ordering perspective the process was easy and I was updated as to when the order was arriving. Very happy.
Grapefruit tree purchased. Arrived promptly, in good condition and some advice on care. A guarantee is also a bonus!
Purchased the Golden anniversary rose for a friends 50th wedding anniversary. I haven’t seen it but have been told it’s lovely & arrived nicely packaged. It arrived on the day agreed so I’m very pleased.
Bought the Rose Bush for my school friend. Delivered on time. Many thanks
They were very obliging as I had to change the delivery address but it was no trouble to them . The rose looked very healthy .
We ordered a rose bush and it arrived on time and was in very good condition, so we are very happy with our decision to purchase from Tree2mydoor.
Tree2mydoor is rated 4.72 based on 8,595 reviews