Tree2mydoor Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Tree2mydoor

About Tree2mydoor: The tree gifts company, specialising in a mail order gift service where customers can send individually gift wrapped trees and plants for presents.
Each tree or a plant comes with exclusive greetings card that you personalise at time of order. Choose from miniature established trees to young trees and seed packs to send as gifts that will last for many years to come.

One Central Park,Northampton Road,

Verified Buyer

I ordered a Kaffir Lime tree for my wife as an Anniversary gift. I was able to place my order with ease and arrange a suitable delivery date. I received a message 2 days before the agreed delivery date informing me of the courier's details and expected delivery time. The tree was delivered on time and well packaged and was in very good condition upon opening. My wife loved her gift and we are looking forward to our first batch of limes!
Heather L
Heather L
Verified Buyer

I sent the Wedding Day rose bush from overseas. The recipient was very happy and sent a picture of a healthy looking rose bush with lots of buds, delivered on time. I will definitely be using Tree2mydoor again. Thank you.
Catherine S
Catherine S
Verified Buyer

Arrived when they said it would, on time. My friend was well pleased with it. Looked just like picture. Great service would definitely recommend & use again
Ian F
Verified Buyer

A well presented gift was delivered on time

Prior to delivery Staff dealt with a minor query and amended message for the recipient in a very friendly, efficient and professional manner.

It was a pleasure to do business with the Company and I am already recommending you to my friends
Anne F
Verified Buyer

Retirement gift for my colleague at work. Rose in great condition and lovely wrapping with green ribbon on front arrived well packed in box. Thank you.
James H
Verified Buyer

Easy to follow web site. Recipient was well pleased with the quality of the rose bush and the packaging. Thank you.
Michael B
Verified Buyer

I telephoned and ordered a Silver Anniversary rose to be delivered on a particular day.
The person who took the order was both polite and very helpful. The rose arrived on the day, was well packaged and full of buds.
Over all, Excellent service and a wonderful product. Well done.
Deborah S
Verified Buyer

Sent as a birthday gift, my friend was delighted with her plant and the service from the company was excellent - will definitely be using you again.
C B
Verified Buyer

Web site simple to use, ordering straightforward, delivered on time and in good condition.
JULIE B

Service excellent
Product excellent and beautifully presented
Patricia D
Verified Buyer

Very easy to order and arrange delivery - lovely rose bush - very happy sister and brother-in-law
Robert G
Verified Buyer

Delivery was on the expected day and nicely wrapped.
Marie P
Verified Buyer

I ordered a wedding anniversary Rose bush as a gift for my friends who are celebrating their wedding anniversary, they are delighted with the gift, delivered promptly appropriately packaged, packaged, it is Noe planted in their garden and hopefully will remind them of their special anniversary for years to come.
Rosie A
Verified Buyer

Very prompt delivery, & the gift was very much appreciated, nice to have an appropriate plant for a special occasion.....golden wedding anniversary.
Thanking you
Thank you for the lovely review Rosie, we're so glad to hear you're happy with our products!
Lindsey O
Verified Buyer

We ordered a pet memorial tree for our beloved dog who had left us. We had an issue with the delivery of the plaque which was going to be delayed due to the outsource supplier letting them down. Rearranged delivers were all sorted out and we got everything when we wanted. It's not the fact that we had a problem, it's how it was dealt with swiftly, professionally and successfully at a very difficult time for us.
The tree is lovely and the plaque in tribute to him is beautiful. We're really pleased with it.
Howard D
Verified Buyer

A very jovial and pleasant salesman
Christian J
Verified Buyer

Delivery was on time and the plant was in excellent condition and beautifully presented
Trudi S
Verified Buyer

Fantastic service, most definitely recommend!
Janice T
Verified Buyer

Service and delivery excellent when it arrived was very pleased with my Rose tree only criticism was that the card that I asked for was blank the message had not been recorded but not sure if this was my fault maybe didn't do this right
Lara E
Verified Buyer

Lovely little trees and customer services was very helpful.
Holly H
Verified Buyer

Lovely presentation of the plant. I ordered the Golden Wedding Rose in a pot and got it gift wrapped. The plant was healthy and had obviously been well looked after and packaged well. Would recommend to anyone. Buy with confidence. Thank you very much :)
Jacqui R
Verified Buyer

The communication about delivery was first class... the rose was delivered to my mum for her birthday, she said the packaging and quality of the plant was excellent.... so because she was happy im happy thank you
As you and your mum are both happy, we are happy! Thank you for the lovely review Jacqui, we're so glad your mum is pleased with her rose and we hope she had a wonderful birthday.
Verified Buyer

Hi Ceri, thank you for the lovely review and photograph. We hope you had a wonderful time celebrating your anniversary and we're so glad your wife loves her gift!
Tree2mydoor is rated 4.49 based on 1,062 reviews