Tree2mydoor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tree2mydoor
Read Tree2mydoor Reviews

About Tree2mydoor:

The tree gifts company, specialising in a mail order gift service where customers can send individually gift wrapped trees and plants for presents.
Each tree or a plant comes with exclusive greetings card that you personalise at time of order. Choose from miniature established trees to young trees and seed packs to send as gifts that will last for many years to come.

hello@tree2mydoor.com

Tree2mydoor 5 star review on 5th April 2021
Janet C
Tree2mydoor 5 star review on 1st April 2021
Jacqueline W
My tree arrived quickly, well packed and with clear instructions for planting. I was very and it came woth a free warranty.
Posted 13 minutes ago
Lovely rose arrived excatly on friends wedding day
Posted 21 minutes ago
Good service bush looks healthy ....only criticism is that accompanying card we paid extra for did not come in an envelope and it was all creased and unusable as it had been stuffed in the box with the invoice.
Posted 23 minutes ago
Love my olive tree, it's strong and healthy. Also loved the way it arrived wrapped as a present, obviously to myself. Quick delivery and well packaged.
Posted 1 hour ago
I bought a rose called " Special daughter" for my daughter's wedding this summer. The plant arrived lookibg healthy and packaged carefully.
Posted 1 hour ago
Fantastic service. My parents were thrilled with the Diamond Anniversary rose. It was beautifully wrapped and had clear instructions for plant care.
Tree2mydoor 5 star review on 13th April 2021
Posted 1 hour ago
As it is gift unable to say anything
Ordering was simple and easy. When my tree arrived it hadn’t been kept upright and therefore the soil was all over the packaging and wrapping. This was a gift for someone. If it had just been for me this would not have been a problem but it just looked a bit messy.
Dwarf lemon tree delivered, albeit with a slight delay. Pleased with the product and the service - unhappy the delivery date was pushed back, but understand.
I wasnt the recipient of this, so have not seen my order. All seemed to go well though and the person receiving it was pleased.
Delivery excellent, right on time, driver waited until I opened the door. One complaint, why are there no instructions as to how to care for the plant? I have tried without success to get in touch with you so not happy.
Great service
Great service and was delivered when they said it would be
Perfect little lemon tree delivered, with lovely wrapping. Perfect for my sisters new home gift. Thank you!
Very happy with the service I received from Tree2mydoor. The rose I sent my daughter and son-in-law was delivered promptly and they were delighted with it. The
Lavender tree looked lovely and healthy. It was a bit smaller than I expected. It arrived on time.would recommend 😊
lovely tree in good conditon
I ordered a rose bush to go to my Grandad after my Grandma dies as I live far away it was the sunshine rose bush. I had a update from tree to my door on a regular basis with text updating me on the delivery. The plant arrived in great condition and my Grandad was really happy with it this made his day. Thank you
Plant somewhat underwhelming , as nowhere near the 30-50cm advertised
I purchased two Olive plant trees and two Lavender ones similar from your company and M&S and the items are vastly different with the M&S items being much superior in quality and size for the same price. I am really surprised at this as I would have thought that these would be similar products?
Obviously I will put my future business to the provider of best price and quality, I do hope that you understand.
Tree2mydoor is rated 4.71 based on 8,030 reviews