Travertine Store Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Travertine Store
Telephone

How would you rate Travertine Store ?

"Fantastic value for money & for the real deal. I thought I was taking a gamble with this company as their prices for travertine tiles, adhesives and accessories couldn’t be seen anywhere else. I was pleasantly surprised. The tiles delivered in a pallet, no damage & as expected. Real deal & bathroom looks amazing with Mediterranean feeling. They are certainly the Boohoo /ASOS of the travertine market. Fantastic stuff!!"
"Excellent customer service and beautiful tiles which were much much cheaper than what you pay in the shops. We did have damages in our packs but the customer service was brilliant at resolving this and compensating us for this."
"Excellent delivery and quick response."
"Got what I wanted at price I wanted and arrived at time I wanted, intact. You couldn't ask for much more."
"So happy with Classic Travertine - Tumbled & Unfilled - 100 x 100 x 10 mm Item Number 4.000 Kitchen looks amazing..such good value and customer service excellent!"
"Excellent service from start to finish"
"Delivered on time as promised"
"Ordered and paid for tiles on 15th July received e mail confirmation on 16th July, rang to confirm details as requested on the 18th July and was advised the delivery company would be in touch to organise a date but still not heard anything and it’s now 23rd July !"
"Been fixing tiles and stone for 30 years this product is fantastic for the price."
"I found this company online who advertised a much better price for a product than we had seen anywhere else, easy to order and delivered by the due date, a very professional service, we would definitely use them again."
"Travertine Store were easy to deal with and answered any queries promptly despite the fact that I didn't give a final order for over a year after my initial approach. The delivery was excellent and the goods all packaged really well so that in three pallets with a variety of sizes of travertine floor tiles totalling 92.5 sq.mtrs. only one small tile was broken when I took delivery. Very impressive."
"It is with great pleasure that I write this review about your company and especially about one of your sales office staff member by the name of Nikki. Unfortunately my tile order arrived with 6 damaged tiles (just one of these things ) after contact with your office Nikki , excellently and speedily ,courteously and with no fuss or hassle resolved the situation , so great praise must go to her. Most customers accept service as part of the norm these days but I like to show my gratitude by filling in these reviews. And if Nikki gets the opportunity to read this ,as a lot sales people do not I would just like to say-thanks Nikki."
"Order delivered on time. I'm using the mosaic tiles cut in strips as border tiles. Excellent value for money and will look perfect,"
"Excellent will def use when were do the kitchen next!"
"The first delivery had an enormous amount of damaged tiles. I contacted the company and they promptly sent the equivalent amount within 2 days."
"Good communication Good rate quality/price Respect of delivery delay Good processing of claims"
"The delivery arrived and luckily I had paid for next day delivery so that the project could be completed over bank holiday weekend. Luckily I over ordered by 50% because lots of them were broken. I did phone and leave a message to say that the same day, but no one has bothered to call me back. The reason there were so many breakages is that it was badly handled and badly packed."
"Very fast response and delivery. Very happy with the quality of the tile and excellent value for money."
"Good quality tiles and company very helpful with replacements. Really pleased with the result."
"Happy with a sample and even more happy with the tiles we chose and received. Absolutely fantastic!!!"
Travertine Store is rated 4.70 based on 314 reviews