Travertine Store Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Travertine Store

How would you rate Travertine Store ?

"It is with great pleasure that I write this review about your company and especially about one of your sales office staff member by the name of Nikki. Unfortunately my tile order arrived with 6 damaged tiles (just one of these things ) after contact with your office Nikki , excellently and speedily ,courteously and with no fuss or hassle resolved the situation , so great praise must go to her. Most customers accept service as part of the norm these days but I like to show my gratitude by filling in these reviews. And if Nikki gets the opportunity to read this ,as a lot sales people do not I would just like to say-thanks Nikki."
"Order delivered on time. I'm using the mosaic tiles cut in strips as border tiles. Excellent value for money and will look perfect,"
"Excellent will def use when were do the kitchen next!"
"The first delivery had an enormous amount of damaged tiles. I contacted the company and they promptly sent the equivalent amount within 2 days."
"Good communication Good rate quality/price Respect of delivery delay Good processing of claims"
"The delivery arrived and luckily I had paid for next day delivery so that the project could be completed over bank holiday weekend. Luckily I over ordered by 50% because lots of them were broken. I did phone and leave a message to say that the same day, but no one has bothered to call me back. The reason there were so many breakages is that it was badly handled and badly packed."
"Very fast response and delivery. Very happy with the quality of the tile and excellent value for money."
Helga Richardson
Unverified Reviewer
"Good quality tiles and company very helpful with replacements. Really pleased with the result."
"Happy with a sample and even more happy with the tiles we chose and received. Absolutely fantastic!!!"
"I am absolutely delighted with the marble tiles and border. They are so beautiful and came well packed. Great price too."
"Once I placed the order, I received a call confirming suitable delivery date, the delivery arrived when they said it would. Tiles look uniform and good quality, very happy with the purchase."
"We saw some travertine tiles in a well known DIY chain but were unhappy about the quality and reviews. An internet search led us to this company whe sent us a sample FOC. This led to an order which was recently delivered and installation is almost complete. The service was excellent, they even called to apologise when the transport company made a mistake and delayed delivery by a day. Delivery is supposed to be "kerbside" but the driver wheeled the 3/4 ton pallet into my garage for me. The tiles were packed in 10s in foam boxes and so were well protected, if a little damp from the honing process. There were no breakages and the tiles were dead flat and all the same size, which makes a narrow grout line possible. Before fitting I put a very slight bevel on the tile edges with a diamond file just to make grouting easier. Adhesive was bought with the tiles and, for an amateur like me, I suggest normal and not quick set as it gave me ample fitting time. The tiles cut easily on a tile saw, I did not dare try to snap them as they are natural material. Now on with the sealer and grout."
"Great service prices beat anyone I tryed 10/10"
"Ordering was extremely easy a lovely lady took my order and told me exactly what to do upon delivery."
"I had a quite a few damages on receipt of my order. I called the number provided and the staff were very helpful and friendly and sent me replacements items. V"
"Easy ordering and recommendations for adhesive and grout, delivered within 3 days and very good product."
"saved me £100s of pounds"
"Very pleased with my purchase of travertine tiles, they arrived when I was told they would, there was only 1 tile damaged out of 2 pallets full, the delivery driver was very helpful and polite, the tiles were very well packed and secure. Overall if you are looking to purchase travertine tiles I can highly recommend this company. Regards Paul."
"First class service throughout and excellent communication"
"good service, im happy"