Travertine Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend Travertine Store
Read Travertine Store Reviews

0844 545 2002

Tell us how Travertine Store made you happy
Received my samples and placed my order, I then received a call from them saying this was an end of line item and they would have 4-5 tiles left after my order which they were happy to just include in my order at no extra charge. I thought this is a great gesture by them. I received my order the very next day , great tiles and service guys. Just a shame I can't get more of the tiles I've ordered , would've definitely considered putting them in other rooms.
These guys know what they are talking about when it comes to natural stones. Great sales staff and product range. My tiles arrived the next day and driver was also very helpful on site.
We had a mixed experience with the Travertine Store. The slate mosaic tiles were excellent, but the advice we were given with regard to both the amount of grout and sealer required was wildly off (by a factor of 8 for the grout!), which led to a delay and considerable extra expense for our project.
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your review. Upon checking the order details which were delivered nearly 3 months ago, the order was placed directly from the website. We do not recall giving recommendation for the grout - sealer quantities. However, if you were short of these, all needed to be done to place another order with extra bags and these would have been delivered next day by the courier. If you have any more questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Ordered some samples in December which didn't come. Emailed to request for them to be sent but still not come. Rubbish service.
Good morning Mr Tubby

We are sorry that you have not received your samples for the second time, they have been sent twice so far with our automated packaging service however we now notice that the address you have provided is missing some key details such as postcode .

Please kindly provide your full address details and we will resend them again for you.

If you have any other queries please feel free in contacting us
Ordered a mix of honed travertine and slate tiles which all arrived as predicted and in good order. Unfortunately, due to design change after placing the order we need a small additional quantity of the slate tiles. Cost of transport for these was almost treble the cost of the tiles. Decided to order some more travertine at the same time as an insurance. In the end we didn't need these but were very close to it! As advised we ordered 10% more. However, with the travertine I would suggest adding a little bit more. Being natural stone with various faults they are subject to a bit more cracking than porcelain. Not a big issue but worth keeping in mind, especially given shipment costs for smaller quantities. Would still recommend due to price, range of tile sizes and overall quality.
The tiles are exactly what I was after, I cannot find these anywhere else and the nearest don't look anywhere near as nice once laid, also nice and thick so and make the wall as smooth or rough as I like. Took a little longer then expected to arrive and delivery cost put the price up quite a lot, but I had only ordered a small quantity, still cheaper then the local usual tile shop by a margin, and even lower end tiles in the DIY's - so very happy.
Very professional service. Timely arrival of tiles and extremely well packaged. Highly recommended.
I ordered 14 boxes of slate tiles for my kitchen floor. Delivery was prompt but several tiles were broken. Took photos of them as they were unpacked and telephoned that morning, also emailed but 11 days later we are still waiting for a response from them. Tiles are nice but so far I’m not happy with service.
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your review. We contacted you as soon as email was received , however we now understand that our response was received in the spam folder of your email inbox. We are now awaiting photos from yourselves to identify & find a solution to the issue. Thank you.
Fantastic customer service. High quality natural stone tiles for a fraction of the price compared to the high street. Good value for money. You can't beat this.
Helpful with order process & delivered on time
Great service from day 1 placing the order, right through to the the delivery driver who went out of his way to be particularly helpful - what a star. Thank you
Spent some time looking for travertine and slate tiles on the internet and in local stores. Found Travertine Store to provide the best value and range of choice, including of tile sizes. Order and delivery were handled promptly and efficiently despite being just after the Christmas and New Yer breaks. Have yet to fit them but they tiles look very good.
This is a good company and the tiles are excellent and consistent quality, they answer the phone and offer excellent customer service. I have no hesitation in recommending them.
Quality product, faultless delivery and communication.
Good quality tiles at a very competitive price delivered by a very helpful driver
Perfect next day delivery. Very pleased with the quality of the travertine tiles. Very helpful personnel.
Delivered on time by a very friendly helpful driver - as we’re awkward to get to. Stone is beautiful. Good value compared to anyone local “down south”
Haven’t received my goods yet.
Dear Customer,

The reason your product has not been delivered was the fact that your contact number is incorrect. The transport company needs a valid telephone number to book in delivery dates. The issue has now been resolved and the goods have been or in the process of being delivered.
Friendly and helpful customer service and excellent quality tiles.
Good company