Travertine Store Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Travertine Store

Tell us how Travertine Store made you happy

Michal O
"Hi. I bought the galaxy star granite tiles and I'm happy, there were minor problems but everything was solved and I can recommend this company!!! Fast delivery!!! P.S The last photo is still when the workers walk and get dirty :) Thanks for my tiles."
Purchase Price
"Excellent communication with Oscar, very knowledgeable. Order arrived on time and tiles are superb! Very good value and out of 182 tiles only one was chipped! Excellent - will order again for sure."
Customer
"Tiles arrived on time, well packaged and with no breakages! Really pleased with them in my kitchen with under floor heating"
"The staff were exceptionally helpful in helping me find tiles to match my existing ones. My only complaint (and it's not the fault of Travertine Store) is that the carriage of only 6 boxes cost me more than the tiles - the local hauliers are clearly making a killing!"
"Excellent service"
"I was impressed with the whole process of ordering to delivery. Good quality Travertine."
"About a 1/3 of our tiles were scratched or damaged/broken & they ignored our emails asking for some (not even all, just for the worst ones) replacements. The sample was not very representative of the tiles, much more filler in the tiles."
Dear customer , thank you for your review.

We do not have information on this case as the review has been left as anonymous, however, the details about the damages are very similar to a case that is currently open where a response from our customer is being awaited for further details about the damages. To this date, we have not received any response back for our information request.

Please kindly contact us with your details and we can do further investigation for you in regards to this issue.

With regards
"My bathroom is looking FABULOUS! with my brand new tiles. I spoke to Shaz on a couple of occasions prior to my order, she was fantastic in talking me through all of the questions I had. Friendly staff, speedy delivery and a fantastic product. What more could I ask for! Would definitely use again."
"Great products and friendly staff , they knew what they were talking about. Will definitely buy again and recommend these guys to friends and family."
"A few issues with delivery - tiles not packaged well and a lot broken but they were replaced quickly so all good now. Happy to use them again though have recommended improved packaging"
"Top quality tiles at a reasonable price. Delivered on time and well packaged. Will buy again."
"Purchased silver aurelius tiles and was not happy with the colour compared to the pictures online, the colour of the tiles where cream with silver patches but when delivered where grey with no cream at all, have contacted the store who have now advised I have to contact a courier to deliver them back to them, not even a mention of using their preferred courier. Very disappointed."
Dear J. Edwards,

Thank you for your review. The tiles mentioned in the review are Silver Travertine tiles and the batch we supplied matches the description, image & samples that have been provided. This is a grey coloured natural stone product, therefore every batch, even every single tile will have variances in colour. It is very difficult for us to present all the possible colour or texture variances within the tile due to this. That is why, for customers with specific requirements, we always recommend them to get in touch with us and ask for more samples or batch photos to make sure that the product supplied matches the expectations.

You are more than welcome to send the order back to us if you are not happy with it, please return the tiles in the original packaging provided and we will initiate full refund once they arrive safely back to us.

For any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
"Tiles arrived on the day of the delivery tiles was all in tack no broken good packaging friendly driver will use again"
"Order for tile sealer dealt with quickly and received within days"
"Lovely tiles at a great price and good delivery service. Would buy from here again."
"Lovely product and great service."
"I have used Travetine store 4 times now and on each occasion have been delighted with the product and their service The tiles we have most recently bought are really lovely ,high quality and at very competitive Price The tiles that I had laid 4 years ago still look great and are wearing well I Throughly recommend this complaint"
"Sent for samples of travertine. Received quickly. Ordered tiles. Good price. Quick delivery. Tiles matched samples exactly. Brilliant. Will use them again without question."
"Very good products, and fantastic service. Oscar was a pleasure to deal with regarding the online orders. Will definitely be buying again!"
"Over the moon with the tiles"
"Good service with prompt delivery."
"Lovely tiles, delivered on time & Travertine Store coped with "unusual" delivery location Courier was great - very helpful The tiles are large format natural stone & are laid with very tight joints but some were slightly out of square Some of the tiles still to be laid, but on the whole very happy so far"
Travertine Store is rated 4.64 based on 381 reviews