Travertine Store Reviews

Travertine Store 5 star review on 12th February 2019
purchase price
Travertine Store 5 star review on 6th January 2019
More Photos & Videos
A very prompt service delivery was when promised with 20 m2 of slate tiles delivered I have only found 1 broken Regards Dave Hastings
Shaz and also your young man at Bicker were very helpful so thank you.

PS Woud you send me a VAT invoice please.
The tiles came quickly delivered by a helpful young man!!!
The tiles arrived in perfect condition, delivered to my doorstep and in good time. Helpful and friendly lorry driver as well!
Travertine will be my first option for future purchases.
Was delivered as promised and the product looks great
Excellent service. The Silver Travertine Mosaic tiles were even better that expected, they have telly made the bathroom. Great product at a very reasonable price.
Very poor quality travertine . Didn’t match the sample sent. Paid premium price for tiles thinking we would receive top quality. Will not use again. Very disappointed.
Excellent quality tiles, delivered promptly at a great price. Well packaged & secure in crates on pallets. Good customer service and communication regarding delivery. Equivalent tiles are £70m2 at Topps!!
GREAT PRODUCT....A+++
VERY GOOD SERVICE..THEY KEEP YOU UPDATED RIGHT UP TILL YOU RECIEVE YOUR PURCHASE..
WOULD RECOMMEND TO ALL.
DRIVER WAS GREAT..WAITED TILL YOU CHECK YOUR ITEMS...FRENDLY AND ON TIME...A*
Easy to use website, samples received quickly and the tiles arrived promptly and safely. These travertine tiles look amazing.
We ordered our travertine tiles on Sunday the 12th of July. You took the money from our bank the next day and then messaged us to say you don’t have enough in stock to fulfill our order. After many messages back and forth and then finally a direct phone call on the 16th of July, I requested the order be cancelled and our money refunded. Today is the 23rd of July and we are STILL waiting on our refund. I am disgusted. I will NOT be recommending your company to anyone and will be seeking legal advise if that money isn’t refunded by the weekend.
Dear Customer,

We are sorry that you feel as disappointed as you do, however we would like to highlight a few factors.

Firstly, we do not take money out of customer's accounts, customers place their orders online PayPal processes the transactions. On rare occasions when the order is much larger than the currently available stock, we contact our customers either via e-mail or telephone, if we are unable to contact our customers we can only then wait for our customers to contact us, which was the case with yourselves. We will not issue an automatic refund as on most occasions when informed of stock unavailability customers choose to wait for the arrival of new stock at which point we dispatch orders at the earliest opportunity upon customer confirmation.

However, as a valued customer you have requested a refund which was issued, this was confirmed with yourself during a telephone conversation before this review, the refunds can only be issued back to the original payment method, in this case PayPal, which the proof of transaction has also been forwarded to yourselves via e-mail, once issued by our accounts department it can take several working days for it to go through PayPal back into any bank account. Please be kindly reminded that we do not have any control over this stage of transactions.

If you have any queries please kindly contact us and we will do our best to help.
My limestone floor tiles arrived within 2 days, very securely packed on their pallet, and I'm delighted with the colour, which was true to the photographs on the website, and the quality. I would not hesitate to buy from the Travertine Store again.
Top class service

Delivery quick and delivered right up to the front door

Well done
My limestone tiles are beautiful and were expedited rapidly and packed exceptionally well for their journey. All staff were attentive and as good as their word on all matters.
Very pleased with tiles delivery excellent
Efficient and very helpful
I have not recived yet
Brought silver travertine tiles, delivery was quick and no breakages. Great price and the tiles look good quality, will see how they look once laid
Great value and great service. Every tile arrived intact. Only slight disappointment was that delivery contractors delivered onto roadside of kerb and was bolshy about putting it on kerbside.
The service and product were very good and were as described. Two things tho, the first sample didn't arrive after 10 days and I had to order another one and secondly when my subsequent order was delivered I wasn't notified in advance and it was pure chance that I was only 5 minutes away from my house when the driver called to say he was outside my house.
Travertine Store is rated 4.61 based on 464 reviews