Travertine Store Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Travertine Store
Telephone

How would you rate Travertine Store ?

Customer
"So happy with Classic Travertine - Tumbled & Unfilled - 100 x 100 x 10 mm Item Number 4.000 Kitchen looks amazing..such good value and customer service excellent!"
Customer
"Been fixing tiles and stone for 30 years this product is fantastic for the price."
"Nice tiles. Good service."
"The tiles arrived as planned and in general they are fine. However, several have faults which show almost through to he surface so not sure how strong they will be when put on the walls and floor. Quite a few tiles had chips on the corners, hopefully we can disguise with grouting. We will see how well they survive when in actual use."
"vfdvefrver"
"Great product perfectly packaged and delivered with a great service"
"Delivery was super quick and efficient, although please note that the tiles are not boxed. On the whole the tiles are beautiful and as seen, however there are a few which don't have the same colour swirl and are just 'grey' and are not 'filled' so are quite holey."
"I am very disappointed. The tiles I received look nothing like in the pictures to what I have received I will have to now pay carriage and send these back . Very disappointed"
Dear Customer

Thank you for your feedback.

We haven't been notified for any issues on this order or return request.

Can you please contact us for more information? Thank you.
"I have mixed feelings but I was mostly happy with my experience. The marble tiles had different colours per batch and whilst they were all meant to be slate blue, one big batch was mostly whitish. Also I think from honing there were orange rust marks on stone or rust coloured veins. They had a disclaimer saying there could be cream or yellow veins, this was vivid rust orange spots. I called to get 10 diff tiles and they shipped them out immediately, so their customer service was top notch and the reason for my mixed feelings. There was no quibble, they sent what we needed. There was very little damage in shipping , like 1-2 tiles had slight corner issues. A few tiles had bigger flaws like large destructive veins and holes which couldn’t be used as they would’ve just split. So, I wasn’t happy with many of the tiles but enough were ok to make the floor look decent, and the customer service was great."
"Excellent customer service. The samples arrived the next day and the product exactly when promised."
"Very good products and excellent service. Nikki in particular is very available, knowledgeable, polite and helpful. Highly recommended."
"Still waiting for phone call to arrange delivery. Ordered over a week ago!"
Hi, Unfortunately our haulier company has performed very badly and unprofessionally on this occasion. After many attempts by us and the customer, delivery is booked for tomorrow. We apologise for the inconvenience this has caused and have filed a complaint to the delivery network management for the local depot who performed way below of their standards.
"Price was good and delivery was quick ,also its good to be able to order direct from the manufacturer and not go threw a builders merchants with there 25%stuck on top , very happy"
"Very prompt quick and easy to use, would definitely recommend it"
"good price lovely marble The office staff are helpful"
Hi,

The customer's intention was to leave review for another company, however by mistake it was left for us :(

We will contact the review company to revise it, thank you.
"Fantastic value for money & for the real deal. I thought I was taking a gamble with this company as their prices for travertine tiles, adhesives and accessories couldn’t be seen anywhere else. I was pleasantly surprised. The tiles delivered in a pallet, no damage & as expected. Real deal & bathroom looks amazing with Mediterranean feeling. They are certainly the Boohoo /ASOS of the travertine market. Fantastic stuff!!"
"Excellent customer service and beautiful tiles which were much much cheaper than what you pay in the shops. We did have damages in our packs but the customer service was brilliant at resolving this and compensating us for this."
"Excellent delivery and quick response."
"Got what I wanted at price I wanted and arrived at time I wanted, intact. You couldn't ask for much more."
"Excellent service from start to finish"
"Delivered on time as promised"
"Ordered and paid for tiles on 15th July received e mail confirmation on 16th July, rang to confirm details as requested on the 18th July and was advised the delivery company would be in touch to organise a date but still not heard anything and it’s now 23rd July !"
Travertine Store is rated 4.67 based on 326 reviews