Travertine Store Reviews

Travertine Store 5 star review on 18th December 2020
Travertine Store 5 star review on 10th November 2020
Travertine Store 5 star review on 29th April 2020
Customer
Range and service is first class, however delivery restrictions led to my order being put on hold without me being aware. When I finally found out it was too late for my delivery date to meet my tiler's date. So I had to drive to the warehouse and collect in person. 300 mile round trip! If there's a delivery issue it would have been better to pick up the phone.
Absolutely fabulous company I purchased 72 packs about 7 years ago which were in perfect condition. I needed another 4 packs to finish my bathroom and the tiles being of a natural stone are the same colours. The tiles once sealed are in incredibly stylish and everyone who sees them loves them.... I have my front room, hallway, kitchen and soon the whole bathroom floor covered. This company are easy to contact, delivery was good even in this unprecedented pandemic. The waxwash solution is the best to release the grime from travertine tiles special my light premium classic tiles. Thank you Travertine store a happy customer.
Travertine Store 5 star review on 3rd July 2021 Travertine Store 5 star review on 3rd July 2021
Excellent service, courteous and helpful staff. The honed and filled tiles were just as expected - good quality and well finished. Do, however, ensure that you order the extra 10% as recommended as they can break easily prior to laying.
Great quick service and great tiles
I would have given them 5 stars if not the astronomic delivery charge.I only needed one square meter pack costing £ 24.99 for a domestic use but had to pay about £ 50 delivery charge as if I was trader/ supplier.I rang the office trying to negotiate but they were not flexible.Otherwise good product and service
Lovely slates, brilliant price and great service with speedy delivery
These tiles are beautiful, I love the variations in the tiles making the floor unique and they have a marble effect look running through them.
What beautiful product, exceptional value and great service! First class!
We love our new travertine floor! Quick delivery and beautiful tiles.
Travertine Store 5 star review on 4th June 2021 Travertine Store 5 star review on 4th June 2021
Good choice, good prices, good service.
Excellent product at a great price. Organising delivery was easy, very accommodating staff and tiles arrived on time with no breakages! Many thanks Victoria
Good value for small square tumble marble tiles. Only being laid this week so not sure what they will look like in situ. Can send in a photo when it is all finished. Being used everywhere in a wet room for a guest bedroom.
Good service. Very happy with products purchased. Exactly as described. 🙂
Great service, quality and price. Half the price of my local tile shop saving me a great deal of money.
Goods were delivered as promised in good condition.
The shipment was late and it was impossible to contact the delivery company. Three tiles were broken and I am not happy.
Dear Customer, The delivery company can only be contacted through us and your replacement of 3 tiles was already authorised and this was advised to yourselves. However as you may remember, you told us that you were going to talk to your tiler regarding possibly being able to use the tiles and receive a refund instead. To date, we have not been contacted about your decision. Many thanks.
Great people to deal with. My tiles were partly damaged in transit, reported it to them with photos etc and they were replaced in 2 days. First Class
Efficient, helpful, speedy!
Excellent service and Travertine looks fantastic.
Very fast delivery and tiles arrived in perfect condition
Travertine Store is rated 4.57 based on 553 reviews