Travertine Store Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Travertine Store

Tell us how Travertine Store made you happy

Telephone
Customer
"We used Premium Ivory Travertine - Brushed & Unfilled Chipped Edge in an Imperial Pattern for our new open plan kitchen / diner and they have finished the space excellently. We had an issue with some of the tiles arriving stained, due to the packaging used. But this was resolved following continued discussion with the customer service team. I would recommend TS for great value for money."
Steve
"I recently needed to purchase a small number of floor tiles for a cloakroom. The normal delivery charge would have worked out at nearly twice the price of the tiles themselves. I contacted the Travertine Store and asked if I could use my own courier for my small order. They were more than happy to accommodate my needs. I paid for the tiles over the phone and two days later the tiles arrived. Excellent service, even when your order is a small one. Tiles are excellent quality. Would recommend Travertine Store if you require any tiles, small or large quantities. Steve"
Customer
"So happy with Classic Travertine - Tumbled & Unfilled - 100 x 100 x 10 mm Item Number 4.000 Kitchen looks amazing..such good value and customer service excellent!"
"The tiles are just what we wanted, service was excellent ordered on line on Saturday haulier rang on Monday to arrange delivery came on Tuesday really impressed would definitely use you again. Thank you"
"Web site and order process worked smoothly. Phone call to arrange delivery. Delivery driver was excellent and helpful."
"Very good."
"Hi. Purchased travertine tiles from this company and can't fault the service"
"Fantastic purchase, very pleased with my marble tiles and very competitive price....would definitely recommend this company. The delivery was fast and convenient too. Very satisfied customer."
"Delivered on time and securely packaged. Arrived as advertised. Thank you."
"The company appears to not have much care or diligence to it's service. We ordered some limestone tiles, a number were damaged when we inspected them. We immediately let the company know, they then tried to make out there was nothing that could be done as it wasn't returned as damaged to the delivery company...I am not sure how we were supposed to unpack and inspect every tile on receipt of delivery... especially considering each tile has significant weight...but that is what they insisted upon. So next thing, we informed them of their obligations selling to distance buyers and they changed their minds...only to give us the single option of travelling for 45 minutes, take 2 hours off work to go and pick up replacement tiles from a supplier. Never before have a delt with a company that expects customers to drive to suppliers to deliver their own defective goods... Avoid at all cost, better companies out there."
Dear Customer,

You ordered 17 pieces of limestone tiles, which they were delivered by us, with our company Van. They were offloaded at your site, hand balled one by one, by one of our own drivers, while you were at present and could have checked easily of these 17 tiles.

A couple of days later, you requested 3 tiles replacement, claiming that they were chipped. We advised that the quickest way was to visit our warehouse, which was 15 min away and replace straight away.

However you refused this and asked us to bring the tiles asap, we advised that even though this is not our fault, we will do this however you may have to wait for a week or so, as our drivers and Vans are not available at present.

You were not happy with this either and decided to come to the warehouse for replacement. We gave 4 tiles extra free of cost and you were supposed to bring those 3 tiles with you so that we could exchange. However this also was not done and you advised that you'd bring the 3 tiles back the following day which has not happened and quiet likely won't be happening.

We are a customer oriented company, our prices are very reasonable, we do everything we can to accommodate our customers and in this case, we believe we did everything correctly. Sometimes we may not keep everyone happy, but we learn from our mistakes and try harder to provide the best possible service in this difficult business environment.
"Great products at good value. Delivered within two days as well which was good."
"The tiles arrived as planned and in general they are fine. However, several have faults which show almost through to he surface so not sure how strong they will be when put on the walls and floor. Quite a few tiles had chips on the corners, hopefully we can disguise with grouting. We will see how well they survive when in actual use."
"vfdvefrver"
"Great product perfectly packaged and delivered with a great service"
"Delivery was super quick and efficient, although please note that the tiles are not boxed. On the whole the tiles are beautiful and as seen, however there are a few which don't have the same colour swirl and are just 'grey' and are not 'filled' so are quite holey."
"I am very disappointed. The tiles I received look nothing like in the pictures to what I have received I will have to now pay carriage and send these back . Very disappointed"
Dear Customer

Thank you for your feedback.

We haven't been notified for any issues on this order or return request.

Can you please contact us for more information? Thank you.
"I have mixed feelings but I was mostly happy with my experience. The marble tiles had different colours per batch and whilst they were all meant to be slate blue, one big batch was mostly whitish. Also I think from honing there were orange rust marks on stone or rust coloured veins. They had a disclaimer saying there could be cream or yellow veins, this was vivid rust orange spots. I called to get 10 diff tiles and they shipped them out immediately, so their customer service was top notch and the reason for my mixed feelings. There was no quibble, they sent what we needed. There was very little damage in shipping , like 1-2 tiles had slight corner issues. A few tiles had bigger flaws like large destructive veins and holes which couldn’t be used as they would’ve just split. So, I wasn’t happy with many of the tiles but enough were ok to make the floor look decent, and the customer service was great."
"Excellent customer service. The samples arrived the next day and the product exactly when promised."
"Very good products and excellent service. Nikki in particular is very available, knowledgeable, polite and helpful. Highly recommended."
"Still waiting for phone call to arrange delivery. Ordered over a week ago!"
Hi, Unfortunately our haulier company has performed very badly and unprofessionally on this occasion. After many attempts by us and the customer, delivery is booked for tomorrow. We apologise for the inconvenience this has caused and have filed a complaint to the delivery network management for the local depot who performed way below of their standards.
"Price was good and delivery was quick ,also its good to be able to order direct from the manufacturer and not go threw a builders merchants with there 25%stuck on top , very happy"
Travertine Store is rated 4.66 based on 336 reviews