Travertine Store Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Travertine Store

How would you rate Travertine Store?

"Once I placed the order, I received a call confirming suitable delivery date, the delivery arrived when they said it would. Tiles look uniform and good quality, very happy with the purchase."
"We saw some travertine tiles in a well known DIY chain but were unhappy about the quality and reviews. An internet search led us to this company whe sent us a sample FOC. This led to an order which was recently delivered and installation is almost complete. The service was excellent, they even called to apologise when the transport company made a mistake and delayed delivery by a day. Delivery is supposed to be "kerbside" but the driver wheeled the 3/4 ton pallet into my garage for me. The tiles were packed in 10s in foam boxes and so were well protected, if a little damp from the honing process. There were no breakages and the tiles were dead flat and all the same size, which makes a narrow grout line possible. Before fitting I put a very slight bevel on the tile edges with a diamond file just to make grouting easier. Adhesive was bought with the tiles and, for an amateur like me, I suggest normal and not quick set as it gave me ample fitting time. The tiles cut easily on a tile saw, I did not dare try to snap them as they are natural material. Now on with the sealer and grout."
"Great service prices beat anyone I tryed 10/10"
"Ordering was extremely easy a lovely lady took my order and told me exactly what to do upon delivery."
"I had a quite a few damages on receipt of my order. I called the number provided and the staff were very helpful and friendly and sent me replacements items. V"
"Easy ordering and recommendations for adhesive and grout, delivered within 3 days and very good product."
"saved me £100s of pounds"
"Very pleased with my purchase of travertine tiles, they arrived when I was told they would, there was only 1 tile damaged out of 2 pallets full, the delivery driver was very helpful and polite, the tiles were very well packed and secure. Overall if you are looking to purchase travertine tiles I can highly recommend this company. Regards Paul."
"First class service throughout and excellent communication"
"good service, im happy"
"They were very helpful in providing samples ..photos . Prompt service"
"Excellent quality and value. Super fast delivery. We are delighted with our new tiles and they have created a stunning look for our new Annexe conversion."
"The price for the product I got was about 60% cheaper than the store I shopped at. My only concern was I was told the courier had to allow 10/15 mins so I can check it. The courier said no chance. Luckily everything was spot on. Thanks Travertine"
"Delivered on time, no breakages, very helpful delivery man"
"Nice tiles. Good service."
"Travertine mosaic tiles very good quality good delivery"
"Easy to deal with. Product superb. Delighted with it."
"Hi traveltine I must just say that your customer service was very reassuring. Nicki was very informative and helpful. Very happy with the tiles. The opus pattern on the wall looks great. One bathroom done...one to go!!! Thanks all Anna"
"Excellent customer service,delivery extremely quick within 48 hours,tiles are superb quality for the price,courier charges very reasonable,all in all Travertine Store are a 1st class business to deal with ,I cannot recommend them highly enough."
"Pleased with the service received. Beautiful Borders"
Travertine Store is rated 4.71 based on 293 reviews