Travertine Store Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Travertine Store

How would you rate Travertine Store?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Excellent quality and value. Super fast delivery. We are delighted with our new tiles and they have created a stunning look for our new Annexe conversion."
"The price for the product I got was about 60% cheaper than the store I shopped at. My only concern was I was told the courier had to allow 10/15 mins so I can check it. The courier said no chance. Luckily everything was spot on. Thanks Travertine"
"Delivered on time, no breakages, very helpful delivery man"
"Nice tiles. Good service."
"Travertine mosaic tiles very good quality good delivery"
"Easy to deal with. Product superb. Delighted with it."
"Hi traveltine I must just say that your customer service was very reassuring. Nicki was very informative and helpful. Very happy with the tiles. The opus pattern on the wall looks great. One bathroom done...one to go!!! Thanks all Anna"
"Excellent customer service,delivery extremely quick within 48 hours,tiles are superb quality for the price,courier charges very reasonable,all in all Travertine Store are a 1st class business to deal with ,I cannot recommend them highly enough."
"Pleased with the service received. Beautiful Borders"
"Very large holes badly filled - travertine doesn't have to be like this - buy elsewhere"
Dear Andy,

We have been supplying the same travertine for many years and all our stocks are being inspected before shipment. The number of complaints that we receive is very minimal compared to the large volume of transactions that we deal with.

In your case, we checked the stocks that we and they are normal and we have sold the same stocks to various customers as well with no problems. The cheapest travertine tiles that we sell have some holes, still considered to be very good when the selling price & market alternatives are considered, however if you would like minimal fillers on the tiles, we recommend to go for the premium ivory travertine.

Any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
"Delivery good very helpfull staff, phoned me and changed my order as I ordered to much sealer, credited my account straight away great quality tiles."
"Excellent service and quality would definitely use this company again, thanks"
"Tiles are exactly what I hoped. Couple of Broken ones but that is perfectly expected with natural stone. Delivery was very quick and the driver did everything he could to get the delivery as close as he could. Next time I want natural stone, I'm coming back"
"Nikki did an excellent job in helping me to find some matching tiles,which have now arrived on time and which are proving to be a good match."
"The best service I have received form any online shopping store to date Ian Hay"
"Excellent customer service"
"Shop excellent and the ordering and help was very good. The one problem was there was no telephone call before the delivery arrived and the delivery driver was not helpful. I would buy again and recommend Travertine Store"
"The product quality (Trevertine tiles) is excellent quality and value only let down by a poor delivery experience. The delivery company contacted me to arrange a delivery date but then failed to turn up after I had been waiting in all day. They were delivered the following morning. I was told the cause of the delay had been vehicle fault but no-one thought to contact me to let me know. My day was wasted and could easily have been avoided by a simple telephone call."
"I bought 44 sq metres of the silver honed and 23 metres of the ivory honed travertine tiles for a kitchen and en-suite room respectively. I did all this from the photographs on the website. Beautiful quality tiles at a great price. The tiles are well calibrated making the tile laying job nice and simple. The delivery was spot on time with no damage to the tile surfaces or edges. The products from this company are exactly as described on the site and they are a pleasure to do business with. Be confident ordering from this company"
"Customer service was excellent"
Travertine Store is rated 4.70 based on 282 reviews