Travertine Store Reviews

Travertine Store 5 star review on 4th June 2021
Travertine Store 5 star review on 18th December 2020
Travertine Store 5 star review on 10th November 2020
Customer
Brilliant service, Travertine Tiles, Adhesive & Sealer arrived on the day promised, when opening the wrapping a Bag of Adhesive was split & the 5 Litre tin of sealer had leaked, contacted the company who immediately refunded the cost, a big thank you to Jo who initially sent me the quote & handled the damaged goods so efficiently, highly recommended & will buy again without a doubt from Travertine Tiles, thank you for a great service
First class informative service.
We paid a huge amount for next day delivery of a very small package. It arrived on a pallet - much to the driver's amusement. If a bit of thought had been given to the delivery it could have been put into two small packages and sent by courier - saving us a large sum of money. Please Travertine train your staff to put their brains into gear and perhaps think what would be cheapest for the customer who is probably not aware of the possibilities.
Dear Customer, Thank you for your review. Our products are fragile and cheaper couriers do not handle the products with care. 99% of the cases, the goods arrive at the clients in pieces, even though we take extra measures to prevent the breakages. The couriers also do not accept insurance claims for tile products. Therefore we have stopped using courier services for fragile tile products and using pallet networks instead where the items will be delivered insured and intact.
Great product at a good price, helpful service, efficient and informative - lots of general tile places sell travertine tiles, but they tend to not have the specialist knowledge about stone floors etc. We were really happy with the product and service received from Travertine and would be happy to recommend them!
Good service and was able to get the tiles we needed to complete a project. Paid for net day delivery, but courier took an extra day as it was over a weekend. Everything worked out in the end and the tiles match existing ones
As described on the website. No problems.
Just a quick message to say thank you, everything from the ordering to the speedy delivery was perfect....and the tiles are fantastic ! Thank you
Very please with my brown noce travertine tiles
Travertine Store 5 star review on 15th October 2021
Great product, good price. Good communication about deliveries. Slight issue about clarity of size of delivery vehicle. Of two orders, first came on a 7.5 tonne truck (great) and the second on an 18 tonner - not so great for a residential delivery.
Very efficient and friendly co.
Tiles arrived but were not a match for my floor (much lighter than website), so I asked for them to be returned. I sent the supplier an e-mail explaining this and the courier took them back with no question. I then got a call from the supplier to say I couldnt get a refund on the tiles, I had already paid more than £80 for delivery of less than 10 tiles and they expected me to pay it again for them to be returned. This wasnt made clear to me when I ordered, unfortunately would not buy from them again. Lost £140 in total
Hello, Thank you for your review. The order was refused due to existing tiles not matching with our material. Please note that this is something that no natural stone supplier can guarantee or have any control over and we were not even notified prior purchase of your intentions. If there is an order error originating from us as your supplier, any delivery and returning charges will be covered by us and your tiles will be refunded in full however, in this case, since the error was not done by ourselves, there were costs involved with the returns. Your tiles were entitled to a full refund when they arrived back at our warehouse however, due to the returning fee of the order being more than the actual cost of your tiles, your account was in fact in arrears. This was kindly explained to yourself when you had eventually informed us you had sent your order back. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Friendly and efficient on the phone, professionally delivered and in good condition. Really pleased.
Excellent prompt delivery and service. Travertine tiles exactly as described on web size 20x20. As we wanted brick size of 20 x 10 (not available anywhere) we bought this, cut it in half and it looks beautiful. Will certainly use this company for their reliable service. Claudette
I ordered the tiles back in February this year and eventually had them laid a couple of weeks ago. All was good. Great quality and excellent service. Not any damage when delivered.
This is the second time we have brought from the travatine store, both times the larger size travatine tiles and both times been delivered in perfect condition and considering how fragile they are, a beautiful product and great service definitely 5 stars!
Spoke to someone before ordering and they were really helpful, items received as expected and good quality. I had a slight issue with delivery in that I should have been notified 1 hour before but it was only 10 mins which didn't leave enough time for me to arrange for someone to assist me due to kerbside delivery but that was on the delivery company and not the store. Delivery cost is quite high but justified if you are ordering a number of tiles due to weight and standard delivery came quicker than expected
Range and service is first class, however delivery restrictions led to my order being put on hold without me being aware. When I finally found out it was too late for my delivery date to meet my tiler's date. So I had to drive to the warehouse and collect in person. 300 mile round trip! If there's a delivery issue it would have been better to pick up the phone.
Hi, When we received your order through our website which had extensive access issues kindly notified to us by yourself using the short questionnaire, we attempted to contact you back using all the means possible, in this case we had attempted to contact yourself both via e-mail and via the telephone number provided, leaving a voicemail where possible. Your order was held back to help avoid a failure of delivery due to restrictions in your area or site which if occurred, the hauliers would have applied a re-delivery charge to yourself before they reattempted to deliver your items again. These details were discussed with yourself when we eventually had the opportunity to discuss your delivery. You informed us that you would rather collect your order yourself to avoid any issues with the delivery of your order, at this point your delivery charge on your order was fully refunded back to you and you collected your items at your convenience. For the reasons explained, we are now puzzled and surprised by your negative review as we believe we had taken all steps and followed your instruction to ensure you are happy with your purchase with us.
Absolutely fabulous company I purchased 72 packs about 7 years ago which were in perfect condition. I needed another 4 packs to finish my bathroom and the tiles being of a natural stone are the same colours. The tiles once sealed are in incredibly stylish and everyone who sees them loves them.... I have my front room, hallway, kitchen and soon the whole bathroom floor covered. This company are easy to contact, delivery was good even in this unprecedented pandemic. The waxwash solution is the best to release the grime from travertine tiles special my light premium classic tiles. Thank you Travertine store a happy customer.
Travertine Store 5 star review on 3rd July 2021 Travertine Store 5 star review on 3rd July 2021
Excellent service, courteous and helpful staff. The honed and filled tiles were just as expected - good quality and well finished. Do, however, ensure that you order the extra 10% as recommended as they can break easily prior to laying.
Great quick service and great tiles
Travertine Store is rated 4.56 based on 569 reviews