Train Aid Reviews

of reviewers recommend Train Aid
Read Train Aid Reviews

Tell us how Train Aid made you happy
Tutor was excellent
The trainer was engaging and informative. I do an equivalent course every three years and definitely accessed some of the material in a different and more accessible way.
The instructor (Danielle) was very friendly, engaging and fun. I learnt a lot and feel more confident in first aid now.
The course itself was good and Michael was excellent. My only two concerns were the location hence parking costs and there could really do with there being a small photocopier on site.
Engaging and fun instructor
The tutor had a comprehensive background of the subject we were learning which made leaning that much easier. A great course, great tutor and overall very pleased with the support Train Aid gave me. Would highly recommend and train with them again.
Our course leader was friendly, knowledgeable, approachable and good at presenting. The course was also easy to book online.
Marianne is one of the best trainers I've had the luck to attend a training course with. The content of the course was great. I preferred the second and final day covering theory, planning sessions and delivery. The book is a good read and useful to continue development on. The way the assignments are structured feels achievable for all and the tutor is very happy to support
Very friendly and knowledgeable tutor, good venue, interesting course.
course delivered and all criteria explained and covered in order for me to meet expectations
Affordable, good location, good trainer
The training was very interactive. I really enjoyed and learnt lots of things.
It was very pleasant and not stressful the courses was complete.
The trainer we had taking our course (Carrie) was extremely helpful and supportive and got me through a difficult time on day 1.
Good concise course. Straight to the point. I now feel confident to assess a situation and act if necessary in the event of an injury within the work place.
It was very good nd will help in the industry I work in and become very useful and helpful
Good info, easy booking, local training venues
Seth the trainer was very nice and informative, although at times I felt he took far too long to explain something. I was disappointed that everyone was combined doing different first aid courses, therefore everyone there had to go through all the different information that was not relevant to them.
Happy to have updated my BLS skills
Interactive session trainer made it enjoyable.
Train Aid is rated 4.81 based on 1,132 reviews