Train Aid Reviews

of reviewers recommend Train Aid
Read Train Aid Reviews

Tell us how Train Aid made you happy
Had an enjoyable experience on the training and education course with Phil last week.
Karl Thompson was a brilliant trainer
Good course and easy to achieve. Teacher was engaging and welcoming. A little frustrating that it’s advertised as a 3 day course when it was actually only 11 hours in total! Not complaining but could have saved childcare and missing out on work.
Good course, easy to achieve great the outcomes
Slightly frustrated as in the practical we recovered much of what I had already done in the online course. It would have been much more productive for me to have worked on more practical skills such as bandages which I have done in other courses. Also homeopathic approaches to treatments such as bee stings and cuts can be useful. Loved the venue though as I used to do children’s classes there and the brilliant mix of people. It was an enjoyable day.
Good, relaxed learning enviromment, knowledgeable tutor and stimulating course content
I found it very easy to take the Level 3 Education Award via the online course. The materials provided were good and it was clear how to proceed. But I was disappointed in the length of time I had to wait to for a suitable date for my micro-teach to become available at my preferred venue. Also, despite the micro-teach being a few months after finishing the online course, no one contacted me before the micro-teach and I had to research the venue and parking myself, which I thought was poor. Finally, I had to contact Train Aid a week after the micro-teach (which marked the end of the course for me as I'd already done the rest of the course online) to find out if I'd passed. I would have expected to be sent an e-mail before that time to let me know. It was two weeks before I received the certificate. But overall I would rate the course as good and would recommend it to others - especially with the convenience of the online course. All staff with whom I had contact were extremely helpful.
Good booking system and customer support. The course itself was good and easy to follow.
The pre-information about the assignments did not contain enough information (e.g. number of words, specific requirements in some of the questions)
This was a well paced, affordable course. The online element helped me to grasp the theory and allowed more time do focus on perfecting skills during the practical. Im glad there was a written assessment to check knowledge and understanding. This doesnt always happen on first aid courses.
The instructor was knowledgeable and friendly.
The course have a good understanding of how to meet the needs of the learner.
However; it is equally important for the trainer to have very good knowledge of the subject. This is where most companies let the standard s drop. By not educating their tainers.
First Aid at Work facilitated by Danielle - well presented information, knowledgeable and informative tutor, interesting discussions and useful demonstrations. Thanks Danielle!
Did good. Thanks
Excellent teacher, a good learning experience. Course content was very good, and the teacher created a relaxed learning environment.
On the down side, the admin side was not so good, many delegates including myself did not receive the templates as promised, however the trainer ensured this was rectified.
Thank you for squeezing me in the course. I really enjoyed it and Martyn was really good.
The trainer was friendly and pleasant and a clear speaker. he kept things very simple. and I appreciated this. my only tip for improvement is a bit pedantic, yet the auto defibrillator looks out for shockable rhythms not shockable beats.
The venue was suitable but maybe look at more comfortable chairs! The tutor Phil Gallie was most professional.
Seth ran a well prepared course with a lot of useful theory behind what is happening, medically, to the patient in an emergency, whilst at the same time, keeping it simple. He also covers the legal implications of administering first aid and explains the difference in treating adults and paediatrics.
My only criticism would be that on the BLS aspect, a bit more time could have been spent on Practical CPR application plus the use of a machine to see if the compressions were effective on the mannequin. This is a minor gripe however and it must be stressed that time was a at a premium.
Very informative training session.

Delivery of the information was excellent.
Train Aid Emergency First Aid course was interesting, informative as well as fun. A lot was packed into the day but activities were varied and the coach kept us well motivated.
Train Aid is rated 4.81 based on 1,132 reviews