Traditional Beams Reviews

of reviewers recommend Traditional Beams
Read Traditional Beams Reviews

Tell us how Traditional Beams made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Great price for the mantlepiece. The fixings are a little questionable, though. It doesn't feel very secure, despite following the instructions to the letter and is angled down slightly with the weight of the beam at the front. I think I am going to have to put some No More Nails behind the beam to hold it flat against the wall. Also, it would be nice for the company to keep you informed as to the status of the order as well. I found myself having to ask what was happening after just over a week of no contact. I was then told it was ready for delivery, but I was beginning to wonder. However, the beam seems good quality, and the "light" finish gives it a smooth finish for which dust and liquids should be wiped off quickly and easily. I would use again, but might look closer at the fitment next time.
Thank-you for taking the time to write a review. We will certainly take your feedback on board with regards to the communication issue. With regards to the concealed brackets supplied with the beams, unfortunately they seem to be the best option available to us at the moment. If you think you would benefit from another set sent out please get in touch. I agree that some grab adhesive such as no more nails or similar would help solve this problem.
I would have given 5 stars, but when the product arrived wax had been pulled out of the grain due to the method used to polish the shelf. This wasn't a major issue as they sent me out a small tin of matching colour so I could fill the grain. However a bit more attention to detail before item despatch goes a long way.
Thank-you for taking the time to write a review. We have since put better quality control measures in place to ensure this issue doesn't arise in the future.
Traditional Beams is rated 4.89 based on 955 reviews