Traditional Beams Reviews

of reviewers recommend Traditional Beams
Read Traditional Beams Reviews

Tell us how Traditional Beams made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Came on time with easy to follow fitting instructions, it looks great.
Hi Julie, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad you're happy!
The quality of the shelf was very good. Thought support studs could have been a bit longer but not an issue.
Hi Nicholas,
We are glad you love your shelf. Thanks for the review. We are always looking at improving out business so will take your comments into account.
Thanks again.
Happy with products! Would use again!
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're thrilled you're happy with your purchase. We'd love to see you again!
Really happy with the customer service from Traditional Beams. When the beam I ordered wasn't quite right, the team were helpful in sending out a better suited replacement facade beam. The wood is really high quality and the delivery is fast and easy.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and thank you so much for your business.
The beam is beautiful and just what we expected. Delivery arrangements were not communicated therefore did not know date of delivery and that it would be left with a neighbour. More information would have helped with planning.
Firstly I would like to say that you for taking the time to leave us a review, we really do appreciate your feedback. I have checked your order status and I can confirm you were sent tracking information via email and an order complete confirmation. If you did not receive either of these emails there is a possibility they landed in your junk mail. In addition to this because you provided a mobile number when you placed your order our courier DX Delivery will have sent you an SMS alert to inform you that your order is on the way. As we received no delivery instructions from you as standard we request for an order to be left with a neighbour if the customer is out. Thank you.
The beam itself was faultless. Prepared very well, knots on the face to show off the oaks great character. I couldn't find any negatives about the beam. I have two small critiques. When I bought the beam I really don't remember seeing anywhere that fixings were supplied so I wasted time and money buying them elsewhere. Secondly I think it would benefit people living in older houses (Edwardian or older) that crumbly brickwork makes the fixings supplied unfit for purpose. In fact threaded rod and a two part resin is much better. It's on the wall and two coats of clear satin Osmo oil later it looks great.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate the feedback however I am a little disappointed we did not receive a 5 star review from you. I would like to make you aware that we do our best to clearly state on the website what type of fixings are supplied with every section size available. In addition to this unfortunately we can not take into account the condition of a customers wall. We provide all the information required when it comes to the correct installation of a fireplace beam. It is your duty to ensure that your wall is fit for purpose to install the beam with the brackets supplied. I am glad that you came to the solution of using threaded rods, if you had contacted us and informed us of your situation we would have suggested to use threaded rods.
Good quality product...as described. I would have given 5 stars, but unfortunately the delivery company used were a disaster....not the first time I have had appalling service from U.K. Mail
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm very sorry to hear you had a bad experience with UK Mail. We're constantly reviewing which couriers we send out items with. Unfortunately we only have a very limited number of couriers to choose from due to the awkward nature of our products.
Lovely looking piece of wood, helpful phone service and also after-sales customer service. Looks beautiful above our stove. Thanks, Richard & Laura
Thank-you for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review :)
The beam was just as I expected and was delivered very quickly but if it was not for the delivery company I would not have known the beam had been dispatched. But good value for money
Thank-you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad you were pleased with your beam. Order updates are for the most part automated and from time to time these can end up in your junk folder. This is an area we've recently made big improvements to ensure customers are always kept updated to the best of our ability.
Better than expected looks good now it's built
Good quality and easy to fit .
Excellent product, fast delevery.
Thank-you for taking the time to review our company! We're thrilled you had a positive experience with us and hope to see you again soon.
Just what I was after.And a very good service.
Lots of choice and a quick delivery
Beautiful beam, super well packaged and a great company... however super let down by delivery lead time and not much clarity around the delivery date.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We have changed the wording of our confirmation e-mails to give customers more clarity around delivery and dispatch times. As I'm sure you can imagine it is very hard for us to stick to strict lead times due to the handmade nature of our products. As with any made to order products during busy periods dispatch time may increase. We're glad you're happy with your beam :)
Beam is great, was easily put up and looks great above our wood burner.
excellent, prompt service and product from Traditional Beams but let down by the poor service of the parcel delivery organisation used, who failed to deliver on two consecutive days. Had it not been for the poor delivery I would have awarded 5 stars.
I researched fireplace beams online before ordering and found most of the answers to my questions, however, before ordering, I had a few more. I phoned Traditional Beams who were helpful and confirmed to me that I should buy from them. Prices seemed to vary and they weren't the cheapest but we have been really happy with the service. Website was straightforward to order and the beam arrived very promptly and was exactly what we had expected and looks lovely since it has been installed, although until the build is complete, it is still covered in plastic. Overall, we were very happy and probably 4.5/5.
Lovely looking beam, wish it was clear on the site that it came with fixing bolts as I ended up ordering extra.
Thank-you for your feedback. Although it does mention that each beam comes with concealed brackets in the item description I can see how this could be overlooked. I will look into how we can make this clearer. We are also more than happy to offer you a refund for the extra brackets if returned. Thanks.
Lovely beam. Arrived well packaged. Colour not quite what we expected from chart as a bit paler but very nice nonetheless.
Traditional Beams is rated 4.89 based on 942 reviews